Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 7, 2019 2:01 PM

Mar 2018
I am reading the manga right now and I was wondering what the best fight in the manga was.
Evangelion is shit
Jul 8, 2019 1:59 AM
Jan 2014
For me it’s Uzui and the Trio against the Twins.
Sep 8, 2019 10:41 PM
Sep 2016
Akaza vs Tanjiro and Giyuu for me, the upper moon six fight comes close

The Kokushibou fight is also real good rn

Anime is Great
Sep 8, 2019 10:55 PM

Jan 2009
Reivyus said:
Akaza vs Tanjiro and Giyuu for me

i agree

add also Rengoku vs Akaza fight
Sep 9, 2019 3:23 AM

Jun 2016
Akaza vs Giyu and Tanjirou

But now Kokushibou vs three pillars at ongoing arc is the best equal with Akaza final fight

Second would be Gyutarou and Daki vs Tanjirou and Tengen Uzui.

Worst fight

Zenitsu vs Kaigaku:Kaigaku was beyond pathectic for upper moon. He probably barely any stronger than Enmu and possibly Daki. I think Daki would have beaten Kaigaku and Gyutarou definetly would have easily.

Douma vs Kanao and Inosuke. Douma was a fool who is too arrogance for his good to the point he didn t get too show his full power.
PrideRoyalIvySep 9, 2019 5:07 PM

Sep 9, 2019 4:23 AM

Apr 2018
Akaza vs tanjiro and giyuu. The fight is very emotional and very well executed. The second would be Akaza vs rengoku, that fight is very emotional too.
Sep 9, 2019 8:47 AM

Dec 2018
Zenitsu vs Kaigaku, i know loads of people will disagree, but this fight shows how strong zenitsu is, and how much he's grown. He's able to take down an upper-moon in 1 strike, which I'd say is pretty amazing.
pog
Sep 17, 2019 1:20 AM

Sep 2010
Tanjiro and Giyu team up fight was something that fans probably waited for ages from the very first chapter. It was truly great... still if we are talking about grand scale stretched out fight full of epicness, then it's probably the one against the sixth demon moon. Lastly the current fight against the first demon moon is incredible as well because that guy is definitely the most beastly enemy/villain this series has introduced. (Muzan Aka MJ isn't someone you would call that after all)

Those three fights stand out the most, I can't wait to see what magic Ufotable will pull out with them but we will have to wait a long time until then.

I just started reading after episode 24 and caught up just now... I'm really sad that I didn't find this series sooner, being able to be part of this series weekly experience from the start would be great. Right now, without a doubt we are at the series finale. There is small chance that this isn't the last arc but in general, once the first demon moon gets taken out, all that's left is Muzan. The series will probably end somewhere at 200 chapter mark.
Sep 17, 2019 12:31 PM

May 2018
Akaza vs Tanjiro and Giyuu is the best so far.
Sep 24, 2019 6:54 AM
Jul 2019
For me, it's Akaza vs Giyuu and Tanjirou. The feels man. It made me tear up.
Sep 24, 2019 8:57 AM

Jul 2013
There have been three incredible standouts for me so far.

1. Tanjiro/Giyuu vs Akaza - just well executed and very emotional fight. My personal favorite. I honestly don't know what else to say. I just loved this one the most.

2. The trio and Uzui vs Daki and Gyuutarou - this was the first Upper Moon fight and definitely cemented just how tough the moons are and just the sheer epicness of the fight. It was a super long fight but I honestly wouldn't want to cut it short. Everyone was pulling up tricks after tricks. The number of the times the tables have turned was just incredible.

3. The current Kokushibou fight is also pretty damn intense and definitely worthy of the strongest Upper Moon title.

Special mention to Zenitsu vs Kaigaku. Kaigaku was just pathetic but that's to be expected since he was just a stand in for a vacant spot and is probably just on the same level as Enmu who was also pretty weak but Zenitsu's development was just great.

Another special mention would be Shinobu vs Doma even though it was just painful to watch. I don't mean this in a negative way. It was just painful how she really stood no chance against him but she still tried as hard as she can. This one affected me a lot because Shinobu was one of my favorite characters and she also got pretty close to our main trio like Rengoku did.

Rengoku vs Akaza was also a good one. Rengoku wasn't much of a prominent character before his death but the impact he had on everyone was just amazing.
Sep 24, 2019 10:38 AM

May 2015
hantengu fight is underrated.
Sep 24, 2019 11:06 PM

Jul 2013
Inosuke and Kanao vs Doma was also good for the emotional value. Doma was just too laidback for his own good. He had a lot of chance to finish those two off but he just doesn't take things seriously at all.
Mar 2, 2020 3:15 PM

Jul 2013
Both the battles against Daki/Gyuutarou and Kokushibou were pretty good, the first in teamwork, choreography and epicness and the later in teamwork and emotional impact.
The fight against Hantengu was also lit.
Mar 3, 2020 1:20 AM

Jan 2015
1. Akaza vs Tanjirou and Giyuu (that akaza savage move tho...)

2. Douma vs Kanao and Inosuke (for the feels)

3. Akaza vs Rengoku (unrpedictable fight)

4. Tanjirou and Giyuu vs Hantengu (soooo underrated)

5. Uzui vs Daki and Gyuutarou (dragged out for too long but it was still crazy good and the most tense)

Dull_Lull said:
Inosuke and Kanao vs Doma was also good for the emotional value. Doma was just too laidback for his own good. He had a lot of chance to finish those two off but he just doesn't take things seriously at all.

I mean, that was what made his fight good
XenocrisiMar 3, 2020 1:33 AM
Jun 29, 2020 7:21 AM
Jun 2020
Shoot... I love em all. These last upper moon battles were INTENSE! The high ranking demons are no joke. Truthfully, I think I gotta wait till these get their anime adaptation to choose. What makes me really excited is this: honestly, the Tanjiro vs Rui fight in the manga was just kinda okay, but holy smokes, when it hit the screens, our eyes were glued to the screen. I’m confident that Ufotable is just gonna keep one-upping themselves with these fights, making them even better than we see in the books.
Jun 29, 2020 7:50 AM

Oct 2019
1)Akaza vs Tanjiro and Giyuu
2)Uzui vs Twin Demons
3)The Upper Moon one fight (mostly because of the backstory)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

8 by heyyitsaj1 »»
Feb 22, 5:29 AM

Poll: » NO SPOILERS How different is the Manga to this anime compared to the Anime?

Lost_Hearts - Jan 14

16 by Loops007 »»
Jan 17, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 207 Discussion

Cauliflawer - Jan 30, 2021

35 by kirubaprabagaran »»
Jan 13, 11:00 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 174 Discussion

PrideRoyalIvy - Sep 12, 2019

32 by kirubaprabagaran »»
Jan 10, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 40 Discussion

Chrollium - Nov 28, 2016

16 by Iirmaodosarabes »»
Dec 23, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.