Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 11, 2019 5:34 PM

I can see myself watching this every week... I didn’t laugh-out-loud at most of the jokes and situations the characters were in, but I still was entertain by them.

Best part was the OP animation sequence...

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Jul 13, 2019 6:35 AM
I think i've found the Nichijou trio V2 in this anime. Couldn't stop laughing when i heard the main character (Tanaka) voice. Just to hear she speaks i find it so funny and burst me into the laughter. supporter characters are lovely too, Chuunibyou, Genius, Gyaru, Loli, Odd teacher meet in one school. I think this gonna be the main show in my watchlist.

Jul 13, 2019 6:37 AM
Hancock23 said:
I didn't think I would enjoy this but I did. The teacher was awesome and all the other characters are amusing in their own ways. It's worth watching.
I do agree with you man, i like the characters diversity in this series

Jul 14, 2019 11:33 PM

The first half was kinda fast paced and therefore didn't have much time to properly set-up or execute jokes, but the second half was great. The "interesting woman" bit was hilarious.

Jul 15, 2019 7:01 AM
Topic pacing jumped all over the place, like rushing some 4 koma, tho some parts were still hilarious. Should give more time & coherence. Design or art feels lower-middle, closer to Chio's Road.
Baka was kinda annoying but had like two bits of 'wisdom'. Waseda, Wota, Loli, Yamai & Finance/Majime fit their characters & got lots of potential.

Jul 15, 2019 7:43 AM

This show reminds me of Love Lab, which I really enjoyed. So I might like this too.

Jul 18, 2019 5:31 AM

It didn't take me long to knew that the teacher is the best character of the series. His introductory scene was by far the funniest scene of the episode.

Also, as soon as I saw the twintailed blonde girl I knew she was going to be a chuuni. Why chuuni characters are wears all those bandages? I wonder.

Jul 19, 2019 6:40 AM

Great first ep, had me actually laughing several times which is rare for most comedy shows.
Just watched an ep of Dumbbell before starting this, and to me that mediocre Dumbbell show makes this show look like a masterpiece in comparison.

Jul 22, 2019 10:36 PM

I actually liked this a lot!
I was doing a lot of the voices myself and suddenly a lot more life was given to it. I think some of the comedy really lies in the voice acting. Even after really listening to the Japanese (since I understand it a bit) I kinda confirmed that with myself. The voice acting isn't your typical high voice. They're all pretty deadpan except for our main girl. But the big thing is that a lot of the comedy comes from the voices but with comedic timing. So I feel like people are really missing out if they don't pay special attention to the voices. If a dub is made and done even at bare minimum level then that actually might resonate more with the English-speaking crowd too. Because so much of the humor seems simple and the topics seem mundane, but it's all in the delivery.

I'm excited! I wasn't trying to pick up more shows this season, but here we go!

Enjoy your anime!

Jul 23, 2019 5:53 PM

The main girl is literally me in high school.

ChallengesBlog ♥ Icon/Sig by Baskervillain

Aug 12, 2019 12:16 PM

This looks like it has potential. Hopefully I can get a good laugh out this later.

Aug 15, 2019 3:15 PM

The after-credits segment felt like it was still spinning, it was messing with me lmao!

Man i barely started ep1 and already knew this was gonna be great. Dunno why it took me so long to start it.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.

Aug 19, 2019 5:11 AM

Pretty solid, just gonna need the second episode to be a little bit funnier if imma continue
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Sep 1, 2019 7:59 PM

Wow what a comedy gold, I laughed so much. Also, chef guy was best guy in Nozomu's imaginations. Shiori suggesting 'interesting woman' as her nickname was hilarious considering she was quiet for a good amount of time now.
And Loli- Momoi is best girl.
Modified by BitterBones, Sep 1, 2019 8:08 PM

Sep 2, 2019 6:49 AM

Groenboys said:
Idc what anyone said this is the funniest first episode I have seen in a WHILE.

Same. I got sold on this first episode. Lets see how this goes.

Oct 12, 2019 10:47 AM

Funny episode, looking forward to more of this

Baka is a really ''interesting'' women, especially with that nickname

This really reminds me of Daily lives of highschool boys
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Oct 17, 2019 5:07 AM

Strong 'Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou' vibes from here, and I absolutely love it!

God, some of the gags this episode was just pure gold! I'm so glad Muse Asia have this uploaded on YouTube because I doubt I'd check it otherwise. Interactions are just brilliant and that Sensei's introduction bit got my sides hurting seriously xD.

Time to binge this in one go now!

Damn that awesome Op though!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 17, 2019 11:38 PM

Decent first episode. One of the worst openings I've heard in years, though.

Nov 28, 2019 6:01 AM

teachers speech was cringe

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]