Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jul 4, 10:36 PM
Can we just appreciate how good Hiroyuki Sawano's music is for this show, this season especially?

Jul 4, 11:20 PM
Sawano's music for the series is seriously such a blessing and makes some scenes the most powerful ex.

Jul 5, 1:43 AM
I can't bring up enough just how good Sawano's OST is and how legendary it makes this series, especially this season, but good lord.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQB7JdPprw
I still remember how many chills I got hearing this during the start of Grisha's flashback, it's such a fantastic song. 1:07 is just pure bliss to listen to and sends chills down my spine every time, it felt like we were watching the beginning of a completely different show. Probably the most masterful usage of OST in the show imo.

Jul 5, 2:01 AM

I found myself dancing on imaginations from their ost.
ətˈæk 0N tάɪtn is my favorite one, the Battle of Shiganshina just with that OST alone is good enough to make me stunned.

Jul 5, 3:57 AM

ShingekiNoKyojin, ThanksAT, Apple Seed, Before Lights Out, Marley OST, new version of Attack on Titan. God so many top tier OST this season.

Jul 5, 5:04 AM
Actually this is the worst AOT OST. But it's fine too.

Jul 5, 5:16 AM
Well, tbh. Sawano is a really one-sided artist. Most of his tracks sounds like the same.

I think his OST for Season 1 was his best work. In S2 and S3, he mostly used re-arrangements, there were barely new tracks in them (and the new ones were too similar to the old tracks too)

The OSTs are good by the way, I just wanted to point out that Sawano is one-sided, and I knew musicians whom I respect more.

Preview MangaManga Store