Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2019 9:20 AM
Jul 2019
Greetings everyone. Im a huge fan of Visual Novels, or more specific: Those with a good story, a wonderful romance and some good H-Scenes (can be completely safed for the lategame, this they are not my focus).
Personally i really enjoyed playing "Katawa Shoujo", "Evenicle" and "A Clockwork - LeyLine".
Are there any recomendations you can give me? My priorities are:
1.: Romance
2.: Story
3.: H-Scenes
4.: Uncensored

Thanks alot in advance :)
Jul 4, 2019 2:42 PM

Feb 2010
Monster girl quest.

Despite its title it has a reidculasly great story. Not sure on the uncensored part. Uncensord eroges are not made in Japan those that you see are usually patches made by western fans for the most part. Since its illegal to show uncensored genitals in japan.

Oh also hoshizora no memoria is a good read.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jul 4, 2019 5:06 PM
Apr 2014
I'm new to VNs so I don't think my recommendations will be very helpful but Tsukihime and Fate/stay night have the things you mentioned. Now, they focus more on story, but if you want a lot of that and the other things on the side, I suggest reading them. Other than that, look if you can find something on https://vndb.org/ .

Jul 4, 2019 5:42 PM
Jul 2019
hazarddex said:
Monster girl quest.

I tested monster girl quest, but the way its played is absolutely not mine. Have to give Hoshizora no Memoria another try i guess. Didnt like the drawings iirc.

]I really dislike the Fate/Stay Anime because of the Story jumps between all the summoners. Is the VN the same way? I like to follow one protagonist and grow attached to it^^
MantelJul 4, 2019 6:04 PM
Jul 4, 2019 6:16 PM
Apr 2014
[quote=Mantel message=57907494]
hazarddex said:
I really dislike the Fate/Stay Anime because of the Story jumps between all the summoners. Is the VN the same way? I like to follow one protagonist and grow attached to it^^

In the VN you play as Shirou, so you'll experience most of the story from his view. There are some interludes where you get to see the other master's situation but they aren't very frequent and contribute meaningfully to the story. If you should decide to read FSN, use this installation guide: https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/7qh6ho/fatestay_night_vn_installation_guide_vii/?ref=share&ref_source=link .

Since Tsukihime is written by the same author, you can expect to like that one too, if you should like the Fate VN.

If you take an interest in the universe of Fate and it's author Kinoko Nasu and wanna delve further into it, DM me or look up one of the many guides on the so-called Nasuverse. You'll find a great community :)

Jul 4, 2019 8:14 PM

Feb 2010
[quote=boii]
Mantel said:
hazarddex said:
I really dislike the Fate/Stay Anime because of the Story jumps between all the summoners. Is the VN the same way? I like to follow one protagonist and grow attached to it^^

In the VN you play as Shirou, so you'll experience most of the story from his view. There are some interludes where you get to see the other master's situation but they aren't very frequent and contribute meaningfully to the story. If you should decide to read FSN, use this installation guide: https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/7qh6ho/fatestay_night_vn_installation_guide_vii/?ref=share&ref_source=link .

Since Tsukihime is written by the same author, you can expect to like that one too, if you should like the Fate VN.

If you take an interest in the universe of Fate and it's author Kinoko Nasu and wanna delve further into it, DM me or look up one of the many guides on the so-called Nasuverse. You'll find a great community :)

Why are you qouting me with somthing I didnt say??
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jul 5, 2019 3:07 PM
Jul 6, 2019 6:44 AM

Mar 2014
If you want something with a more RPG format, Violated Heroine is a great one.
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127
Jul 6, 2019 9:22 AM
Jul 2019
[quote=hazarddex message=57908065]
boii said:
Mantel said:

Why are you qouting me with somthing I didnt say??

i failed with the quotes^^ i wanted to only quote the relevant parts and mixed up something i guess. im sorry :)

I have to check that out. But im pretty sure many of them dont have a good story, right? iirc i tested Imouto Paradise i.e. and its nothing more or less then a protagonist surrounded by good looking sisters. A good story has in depth characters that dont exist only for the purpose of sex and a plot that hasn´t pantie shots round each corner^^
Jul 7, 2019 12:18 AM

May 2009
I'd say Grisaia no Kajitsu and the sequels fit what you're looking for.

- There's really two stories in those games. The main one and each of the romance routes. The romance routes have been written by different authors so the quality is going up and down a bit, but overall I'd say all the routes are great.

- The romance is well done and the heroines are all really fun and unique characters.

- There's a lot of H-scenes once you get in the romance routes. They're censored, but not in a completely hidden kind of way.

Some stuff you might not like about them:

- It's long, really long... The first VN is at least 50 hours minimum.

- Those games can be dark and even gory at times.

Jul 7, 2019 1:32 AM
Jul 2019
DeadlyRaven said:

- There's really two stories in those games. The main one and each of the romance routes. The romance routes have been written by different authors so the quality is going up and down a bit, but overall I'd say all the routes are great.

- The romance is well done and the heroines are all really fun and unique characters.

- There's a lot of H-scenes once you get in the romance routes. They're censored, but not in a completely hidden kind of way.

Sounds very good. Im downloading it right now, thanks :) I love long storys as long as they are good and if the girls dont jump at the protagonist butt naked at first sight you have even more you can look forward to :)
Jul 7, 2019 1:35 AM

May 2009
Mantel said:
DeadlyRaven said:

Sounds very good. Im downloading it right now, thanks :) I love long storys as long as they are good and if the girls dont jump at the protagonist butt naked at first sight you have even more you can look forward to :)

Well cough, one of them might, but I swear she has more depth than that!
Jul 7, 2019 1:44 AM
Jul 2019
DeadlyRaven said:

I bet youre talking about the maid? :D
Jul 7, 2019 1:48 AM

May 2009
Mantel said:
DeadlyRaven said:

I bet youre talking about the maid? :D

You'll see pretty early in the game. Hope you enjoy that vn as much as I did.
Oct 10, 2022 12:22 AM
Nov 2013
Hi, I have 2 that I can recommend where the H-scenes ain't censored and the stories are either great or good.
"Nanairo Reincarnation" and "Newton and the Apple Tree"
Nanairo has an amazing story with a punch in the gut plot twist that will leave you wanting more. The H-scenes, unlike most of the eroges, are totally integrated to the story and, most importantly, are the core of the VN. One doesn't exist without the other. There is a mild version in Steam but it doesn't have sense at all. You can download the uncensor patch from the developer's page and BAM, uncensored H-scenes. I heavily recomend you play Kotori's second route (End 2) first and then you go wherever you want. You want to play that plot twist on her route, trust me. But there's a downside to that VN. The story is one and one only, so the twist works just once and for the other routes you mostly focus on your relationship with the heroines. But believe you me, it is great regarthless.

Newton and the Apple Tree is another story. The main plot is really good but it is a bit wasted on some routes. The hero has an uneven personality that depends on who's route you are in. Sometimes he's a useless dumbo and on others he's really cool. The main heroine´s route is a punch to the gut because thad dumbo won't do something he did on another route which could save the day or make the ending better, so there's that. On the other side, one of the VN's routes is freaking amazing: Levi's. It's super fresh, original and she's a heroine you haven't read anywhere else. Also her H-scenes are super original and cool. So the Vn's worth it just because of her route.

Bonus points: Under one wing. It's not the best, it's not the worst but has uncensored H-scenes and cool fighter jet action. Onii-Kiss also has uncensored H-scenes but the story is just vanilla stuff to justify the H. It has a harem ending, tho.

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey

Shizuna - Apr 11

46 by 0arche »»
14 minutes ago

» What's the funnest local multiplayer game with friends.

SnipeStrike - Apr 16

9 by FanofAction »»
3 hours ago

» Rarest/Coolest gaming related things you own.

SnipeStrike - 8 hours ago

3 by Theo1899 »»
6 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3503 by DesuMaiden »»
9 hours ago

» What's a hated game that you actually enjoyed?

SnipeStrike - Apr 13

26 by Theo1899 »»
Today, 1:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.