Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 119 Discussion

Jul 16, 2:04 AM

Sigh..why the hell did we need a mini Eren, nobody freaking asked for the same story from the enemy side. I hope Mikasa butchers that little shit. Pieck also, she is overstaying her welcome, literally the most dumb titan and it just won't die.

Jul 16, 4:11 PM
Mikasa is gonna destroy this brat so much. What an annoyed character -.-

Jul 16, 7:57 PM

Gabi literally did nothing wrong and is completely justified as a paralel, you all are just mad that she killed Eldian main cast.

Jul 16, 9:26 PM
Mattinator95 said:
theres most likely 3 or 4 direction this will go ,

2) Eren sees a future vision that sees him dieing ( if the owl could do it why cant eren)

Eren Kruger didn't see the future, he saw Eren's memories through p a t h s (just as Frieda Reiss sees Eren).

Also, I read somewhere that this was the lowest point of the manga, lol what's wrong with that person? We just saw the main character being thorn appart, they are surrounded by marleyian enemies and titans who were close people just a moment ago. This story reached his climax just now, it couldn't be any better.

Eren is not dead and rumbling is very near, maybe on chapter 120 or 121. I'm so excited.

Jul 17, 12:36 AM

The mangastream comments gave the most reasonable prediction (compared to what I'm reading here) - he will have moved his consciousness to his spine just like Reiner when his head got blown up
                 Sometimes the things that matter the most are right in front of you. ~ SAO

Jul 17, 4:47 AM
Danpmss said:
Gabi literally did nothing wrong and is completely justified as a paralel, you all are just mad that she killed Eldian main cast.

THIS! It's so ironic to me that a series who's main message is basically "there is no black/white when it comes to war and conflict" it astounds me the amount of people in these threads who're so adamant on seeing specific characters die brutal deaths despite them all being justified one way or another to act the way they do. For once I have more hope that the anime-onlies might produce better-quality discussion than the manga fans once the series gets this far because it's honestly grating seeing every chapter "omg Gabo so mean and bad how dare she kill her enemy Eren would NEVER do that >:(((( I hope she gets fed to the dogs like Faye!!!".

Jul 19, 3:17 AM
Danpmss said:

Gabi trash she is extremist

https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/vol27_chapter_109_guide/40.jpg
https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/vol27_chapter_109_guide/41.jpg
Modified by Hhguf, Jul 19, 3:20 AM

Jul 19, 10:51 AM

Hhguf said:
Danpmss said:

https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/vol27_chapter_109_guide/40.jpg
https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/vol27_chapter_109_guide/41.jpg

Did you by any chance missed her character development lately and also the fact that they are literally in a war facing mass extinction in case Eren touches Zeke (at least from her perspective)?

Jul 19, 11:59 AM
Danpmss said:
Hhguf said:

Did you by any chance missed her character development lately and also the fact that they are literally in a war facing mass extinction in case Eren touches Zeke (at least from her perspective)?

Yah but still trash and how know maybe she back again to old character
also every eldian will extinction if marley win just like pieck said

Jul 19, 12:38 PM

Hhguf said:
Danpmss said:

"Pieck is exactly righ-!"
Not really tbh, memes aside haha
The plan was to kill Paradis Eldians since they have the Founding Titan and could cause worldwide exterminations, and then control the titan from the Eldians inside Marley (which is very hypocrite in all accounts, admitedly so in Willy's own words back when he was infodumping during the festival, albeit being the current best solution... which instead triggered Eren to act accordingly and kill a lot of them as soon as they declared war).

Gabi cares a LOT about her friends much like Eren and has had a immesurable hatred for those who caused them pain or killed them. She just got past the very same development as Eren, but much earlier. Except Zeke just transformed even poor Falco into a pure titan right in front of her while trying to touch him to seemingly euthanise all Eldian life right there.

Knowing that Eren has the founding titan, and that there's no guarantee that even with a royal dead body (in case she decided to kill Zeke instead), Eren could trigger it anyway (let's be honest, even we don't know that just yet), she did the very best course of action, independent of what the Marleyans will now do to them disregarding Willy's discourse back in the previous arc (that comes later in the priorities, if anything she will ally with the Paradis Eldians).

Jul 19, 3:57 PM
The fact that the anime had just showed Reiner transferring consciousness TWICE, it's pretty obvious that Eren isn't dead. Also, from the way he looks at Gabi proves that he had time to prepare for the shot. What I'm more curious about is whether Eren is going into the Paths dimension for this or not. Also, I can see Zeke going after Gabi for doing that.
Also, poor Reiner. He just can't die.

Jul 19, 5:28 PM
Danpmss said:
Hhguf said:

The plan was to kill Paradis Eldians since they have the Founding Titan and could cause worldwide exterminations, and then control the titan from the Eldians inside Marley (which is very hypocrite in all accounts, admitedly so in Willy's own words back when he was infodumping during the festival, albeit being the current best solution... which instead triggered Eren to act accordingly and kill a lot of them as soon as they declared war).

Gabi cares a LOT about her friends much like Eren and has had a immesurable hatred for those who caused them pain or killed them. She just got past the very same development as Eren, but much earlier. Except Zeke just transformed even poor Falco into a pure titan right in front of her while trying to touch him to seemingly euthanise all Eldian life right there.

Knowing that Eren has the founding titan, and that there's no guarantee that even with a royal dead body (in case she decided to kill Zeke instead), Eren could trigger it anyway (let's be honest, even we don't know that just yet), she did the very best course of action, independent of what the Marleyans will now do to them disregarding Willy's discourse back in the previous arc (that comes later in the priorities, if anything she will ally with the Paradis Eldians).

At least eren do everything for eldian freedom
But gabi just slave for people Who despise them
There is a big difference between them
And don,t forget the world hate eldian Of course they will eradication them in the end

https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/chapter_116_heaven_and_earth/19.jpg
https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/chapter_116_heaven_and_earth/20.jpg
this is truth!!

Jul 19, 8:45 PM

Hhguf said:
Danpmss said:

And don,t forget the world hate eldian Of course they will eradication them in the end

https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/chapter_116_heaven_and_earth/19.jpg
https://s3.mkklcdnv3.com/mangakakalot/k2/kxqh9261558062112/chapter_116_heaven_and_earth/20.jpg
this is truth!!

Gabi was literally doing this for Marley because that's the only world vision she was ever presented with from when she was born, the very next chapter she said that to Falco and how that changed once she got to see Paradis' former "demons" in her perspective weren't at all what was told to her.

Like, this is all the more reason for her to ally with the Paradis Eldians eventually, not sure what is your point in here, you just confirmed what I said about the current intentions on Marley (and potentially the whole world except maybe the Asian clan) towards Eldians.

But then again, this was a trap by Pieck, who was lying to make a surprise attack on Eren in that very same chapter.

The world hating the Eldians is also all the more reason for her to not want to die by being on enemy side, unless she is a nutjob like Zeke (which apparently she isn't, since she just shot Eren down before the euthanasia plan could go down... even though we don't really know if Eren would follow it through).

Yet, the reason why Marley is attacking in the first place is to retrieve the titan power for themselves, so I doubt they would exterminate all Eldians, and also would likely want to maintain at least Historia alive as well for Founding Titan control purposes.
Modified by Danpmss, Jul 19, 8:49 PM

Jul 20, 2:14 AM
Danpmss said:
Hhguf said:

this is truth!!

Gabi was literally doing this for Marley because that's the only world vision she was ever presented with from when she was born, the very next chapter she said that to Falco and how that changed once she got to see Paradis' former "demons" in her perspective weren't at all what was told to her.

Like, this is all the more reason for her to ally with the Paradis Eldians eventually, not sure what is your point in here, you just confirmed what I said about the current intentions on Marley (and potentially the whole world except maybe the Asian clan) towards Eldians.

But then again, this was a trap by Pieck, who was lying to make a surprise attack on Eren in that very same chapter.

The world hating the Eldians is also all the more reason for her to not want to die by being on enemy side, unless she is a nutjob like Zeke (which apparently she isn't, since she just shot Eren down before the euthanasia plan could go down... even though we don't really know if Eren would follow it through).

Yet, the reason why Marley is attacking in the first place is to retrieve the titan power for themselves, so I doubt they would exterminate all Eldians, and also would likely want to maintain at least Historia alive as well for Founding Titan control purposes.

That was a trap but also she said the truth

Jul 24, 7:31 PM
Just caught all the way up and after 118 and 119 im a bit ticked off. Was really hoping for ErenxMikasa, but after the scarf and off goes his head im starting to get worried

Jul 25, 6:44 PM
ReanNutOnVandyke said:
imagine the anime censoring...

the anime censoring is actually gonna suck, i'm calling it rn

Jul 25, 6:46 PM
SethBigBoss said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:
What the fuck are these retarded comments here. Honestly that's why reddit discussions are lot better

Yeah "fuck Gabi" "asspull" "plot armor" for most of the comments, the level of discussion here isn't as good as reddit.

uh if you have a link to any good discussions on reddit, i'd like it please lol. reading through this "discussion" is annoying af

Jul 25, 9:10 PM

ZeroTwoSeven said:
SethBigBoss said:

Yeah "fuck Gabi" "asspull" "plot armor" for most of the comments, the level of discussion here isn't as good as reddit.

uh if you have a link to any good discussions on reddit, i'd like it please lol. reading through this "discussion" is annoying af

Just go to r/titanfolk or r/shingekinokyojin and search 119 discussion

Jul 27, 2:25 PM

woahhh, why is Gabi even so skilled at this thing..

Jul 29, 2:08 PM

I dislike Gabi since the moment she killed potato girl, and now shooting at Eren.

Jul 30, 6:17 PM

I am angry but story-written wise Gabi is amazing at heating things up.
She has always been that "miscalculation".
Now everything is a mess and we have this epic cliffhanger.

Since Eren is separated from his titan, his neck shot and getting revived would be too generic, not sure if that would happen.

But maybe he'll get to talk with Ymir Fritz..?

Jul 31, 4:53 PM

Just when I was starting to like Gabi... again.

Though I doubt Eren really is dead... he's too important right now.

Aug 1, 4:07 AM

MomoSinX said:
Sigh..why the hell did we need a mini Eren, nobody freaking asked for the same story from the enemy side. I hope Mikasa butchers that little shit.

Of course we need same story from the enemy side. Because world is full of brain washed people like Gabi. Also you need to balance story, otherwise it would be too one sided and boring. :)

Aug 4, 10:35 AM

Just give me chapter 120 now :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 11, 3:16 PM

Oh, I can't wait for animation of another epic tension battle this series do so good. I honestly don't know which part of Attack on titan is best at this point, but all of them are soo good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

Preview MangaManga Store