Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 5, 2019 10:27 AM

Jan 2018
Laracroft01 said:
SethBigBoss said:

1)The gun shouldn't be attached to the cart titan anymore since the gun is stuck to the vaporizing Cart Titan corpse The cannon was already propped up on its legs, all Pieck had to do with immediately shift after the first shot and slip into the space beneath the cannon. Strapping on the cannon would be the longest part of the whole process. If we just imagine Porco attacking Eren to be dragged out a little longer, it's not unreasonable that Pieck would have gotten ready so quickly. It was literally stated that they only had one shot last chapter. yet suddenly she's in the titan and the Corps are trying to prevent another shot the surprise attack is only one shot after that it's not a surprise anymore... it was never said they only had one bullet left.

3)We know that Zeke's control over his Titans is imperfect and that some of them can occasionally override his commands as demonstrated by the Clash of the Titans arc. Porco, being outside of his Titan form, was likely a more appealing target for Falco's Titan than Reiner.

4) Stamina isn't unlimited, 3 shots in the head, a lot of healing to do, the wht is taxing in stamina, same for the hardening

5) No ? you can see steam coming from him from most of the fight or continual cracks on him.

6)on carriage ? what are you saying? He is in a building with the others soldiers firing through the windows...so why would he be in a building while he was on a horse? Because they used the horses to come closer to the enemies and they wouldn't fight without taking cover in the buildings, right....?

7) Gabi and Falco spent a month in the Braus stables. There's nothing that says that they couldn't have learned how to ride horses there, especially to help out with more stable work.

Many inconsistencies? Many misunderstandings from your side instead, there no explanation only for 2)

In agreement with all the points you made regarding inconsistencies.
But still it can not be denied that eren is manipulating memories, and using Founding Titan's power.
Porco's memories getting triggered and this image where eren's eyes do look like founder's eyes might be evidences
https://m.imgur.com/a/BjzfaTy#WUxmon8

Yeah something fishy is going on (I hope), manipulating memories would be the best outcome possible imo
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jul 5, 2019 10:36 AM

Apr 2019
Shanika said:
Nim0174 said:
im kind of confused about porco's decision
can someone explain me what porco did?

he said
"I saw my brothers Memories, How he deceived the Army and made you a Warrior, to protect me. This way i made it crystal clear right? That until the end i will always be better"

OHHHHHHHHHHHH i think i get it
he wanted to prove he is better than reiner, because reiner abandoned Marcel, abanonded his companion and partner, while Porco saved his friend, Falco.
so he meant he is better than Reiner because of that, because he didn't run and because he saved his friend right? Yea i think this makes sense.
And maybe even because he saved Reiner with that.

I have read the chapter in another language, that could have affect what I undestand from that. But what I perceived is that Porco wanted to prove all the time that he is better than Reiner because he cant accept the fact thet Reiner was chosen for the Armored titan´s succesor instead of him. Porco, watching the memories of his brother, can undestand that he was always better option that Reiner and was his brother´s actions what influenced that Reiner was chosen instead of him...throught being able to undestand that, he doesn´t need prove himself that he is better that Reiner anymore, plus that he cant regenerate more, he decide the has a memorable last action.

A least that was what I undestand.

good to see someone else agrees with what i said
makes sense
i can live with that choice of his
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 5, 2019 10:42 AM

Mar 2014
This whole fight is frustrating to watch. Eren could just eat both his enemies, he would sacrifice for that like what? 2 seconds? But no, instead after smashing them down he is just running from them.

I hate Gabi as many here. It's also unplausible that little kid kills Sasha and then again happen to shoot Eren. And all that without any special powers.

Theory about manipulating memories by Eren becouse he got splash of Zeke's blood is interesting, I hope it's a case.

Jul 5, 2019 10:49 AM
Apr 2018
and just when i started understanding gabi's way of thought and started liking her.......i dont hate her but after this chapter i lost all respect and sympathy for this shity brat
Jul 5, 2019 10:53 AM
Dec 2018
I find it weird that when Eren got out of his titan to run to Zeke after being in a battle so he can began the rumbling tht his pants wasn't ripped & also....he still had shoes on I mean didnt he get his legs bit off by porco and for this reasons I don't believe Eren is dead on the last panel they showed Gabi shooting Eren's head off now the theories I hear make more sense to happen then his actually dead & Ymir will heal him , 1. Eren already came in contacted with Zeke & changed everyone's memories especially Zeke 2. Eren is actually a clone and did the same thing the warhammer titan did and finally 3. Eren pulled a reiner & switched over his consciousness but I wonder if tht is a clone then...where's the real one or Eren did already change peoples memories then when did it happen & for the consciousness it may seem like a stretch but he saw Gabi I'm pretty sure he had time to react to do that ..idk but overall this was a Elly great chapter but personally for me if Eren changed peoples memories it might have happen when Zeke fell over when he got shot by pieck or if Eren is a clone I believe the real one is actually underground where Yelena told Eren to go trying to convince him not to fight Reiner & the rest of the Marley army
Juzia_Jul 5, 2019 11:42 PM
Jul 5, 2019 11:31 AM

Sep 2012
this chapter was soo short wtf, another month to wait ugh
Jul 5, 2019 11:45 AM
Feb 2016
Right , now Gabi definitely is top in my list of ' most hated character ever '
Jul 5, 2019 11:45 AM
Jun 2017
Wow... thats a cool chapter, really hoping this isnt some sort of faked memory which ive seen some people theorizing about, thatd be kinda lame in my opinion. However i do not think Eren is truly dead. Honestly an amazing chapter and i felt a bit sad when Colt pleaded for Falcos life but then you realize how cruel the world is when Zeke says he knows how he feels. :(

Now the wait for the next chapter has begun.. :/
Jul 5, 2019 11:53 AM
Jan 2019
Frosty- said:
Farabeuf said:
I've just read the raws. I swear to god that if at the end of things it is a certainty that that stupid useless, piece of s**t character that is Gabi killed Eren, I will never spend a single cent more on any AoT media or merchandise. Worst possible outcome.

If Eren has to die, have a character we care about do it. Armin, Levi, Annie, Reiner heck even Mikasa. Not the new Marleyan inserts, please...

Angry rant over. I feel better now.

Do you actually think the main character won't survive when we still have quite a few chapters left? This is another case of classic SnK plot armour while creating fake tension, nothing new.

The most important question is when will Reiner again increases his plot armour count.

I think every titan shifter is kinda symbolic in some senses, for example:
Attack titan represents freedom(?)
Jaw titan is altruistic in nature.
Just like that maybe armour titan represents surviving through everything for good or maybe for bad (?) and keep suffering. I think Reiner has suffered the most among all, at this point he can't even kill himself. Maybe I am wrong I don't know.
Jul 5, 2019 12:36 PM
Jul 2019
Mattinator95 said:

There appears to be too many inconsistencies in this chapter to be mistakes

1) The gun shouldn't be attached to the cart titan anymore since the gun is stuck to the vaporizing Cart Titan corpse. It was literally stated that they only had one shot last chapter. yet suddenly she's in the titan and the Corps are trying to prevent another shot

2)Eren's pants should have been cut.

3)Falco's Titan was ordered to kill Reiner by Zeke. Why did he go for Porco on sight when he should have been going for Reiner instead? Zeke's Titans seem to be able to restrain themselves from instantly attacking humans on sight as seen at Shiganshina and against Mike Zacharias.

4) Eren can transform multiple times as long as his human form isn't injured as demonstrated in Liberio. Why would he run nearly defenseless towards Zeke in his human form?

5) One moment Reiner's titan is completely disfigured and this chapter he appears basically undamaged

6) One moment Pyxis is riding on horse and the next he's on a carriage drinking booze and ready to go

7) and also gabi said she cant ride a horse yet shes riding one here.

Ok let's agree there will be slip in any work

1 . She can transform more than one time and take the equipment again ،
And mean this shot will be the best chance ، and theres different between language jp and eng .

2. Ok i agree that is slip

3. Agree

4.I think he is underground now Just as he escaped from jail

5. he just healing some part

6.He is already leave the horse and Join the battle

7.not a big deal she can do it under pressure
Jul 5, 2019 12:44 PM

Aug 2012
changelog said:
If Eren dies I am going to be so disappointed. AoT is the world's most popular anime/manga franchise. Isayama isn't the person to do something as cliche as the death of the protagonist. I really hope the ending blows me away.

Letting your protagonist live is more cliche than killing him. Just saying xD

Jul 5, 2019 12:53 PM

Aug 2012
Thank god someone like gabi exist in this world, so she can actually shoot Eren. I kind of tired of Eren sutpid edgy reasons already xD. If you are gonna kill everyone then say it or if you are gonna save everyone then fucking say it.

Marley Warrios for the WIN

Jul 5, 2019 12:55 PM
Jan 2018
Yagami-Zero said:
Thank god someone like gabi exist in this world, so she can actually shoot Eren. I kind of tired of Eren sutpid edgy reasons already xD. If you are gonna kill everyone then say it or if you are gonna save everyone then fucking say it.

its obvious hes not dead
Jul 5, 2019 1:04 PM
Jul 2019
What did you think guys

1-fake memory

2-fake body

3-real body but he is Transfer consciousness as Rainer before

4-he is really dead

For me 3
Jul 5, 2019 1:09 PM

Aug 2012
Mattinator95 said:
Yagami-Zero said:

its obvious hes not dead

Ohh I know that, people call Reiner the plot armor titan but Eren have just as much or even more so I know he's not dead.

I just liked that gabi or anyone from the warriors did something to eren.

Jul 5, 2019 1:22 PM
Jul 2019
Yagami-Zero said:
Mattinator95 said:

its obvious hes not dead

Ohh I know that, people call Reiner the plot armor titan but Eren have just as much or even more so I know he's not dead.

For me

I don't care about any chracters i just want everyone dead thats why i want eren release the titan inside the wall and kill everyone and he can die also
Jul 5, 2019 1:24 PM

Aug 2012
Hhguf said:
Yagami-Zero said:

For me

I don't care about any chracters i just want everyone dead thats way i want eren release the titan inside the wall and kill everyone and he can die also

I can get behind that xD depending of the execution.

Jul 5, 2019 2:04 PM
May 2019
I am just hoping that Levi is alive.
Jul 5, 2019 2:52 PM

Aug 2012
What a mess of a chapter...
How the hell is pixis riding on a horse and then is drinking? WTF
Last chapter pieck was out of her titan and now shes in titan form with that cannon?
For some reason eren has a new pair of shoes and pants? Didnt the jaw titan eat his legs?
I dont even know what to say... If this isnt memory manipulation then this is going to be one the worst chapters of the series. full of plotholes
FunsecoJul 5, 2019 2:55 PM
Jul 5, 2019 3:00 PM
Jul 2019
Funseco said:
Last chapter pieck was out of her titan and now shes in titan form with that cannon?
For some reason eren has a new pair of shoes and pants? Didnt the jaw titan eat his legs?
I dont even know what to say... If this isnt memory manipulation then this is going to be one the worst chapters of the series. full of plotholes

It is ok

Mattinator95 said:

1) The gun shouldn't be attached to the cart titan anymore since the gun is stuck to the vaporizing Cart Titan corpse. It was literally stated that they only had one shot last chapter. yet suddenly she's in the titan and the Corps are trying to prevent another shot

3)Falco's Titan was ordered to kill Reiner by Zeke. Why did he go for Porco on sight when he should have been going for Reiner instead? Zeke's Titans seem to be able to restrain themselves from instantly attacking humans on sight as seen at Shiganshina and against Mike Zacharias.

4) Eren can transform multiple times as long as his human form isn't injured as demonstrated in Liberio. Why would he run nearly defenseless towards Zeke in his human form?

5) One moment Reiner's titan is completely disfigured and this chapter he appears basically undamaged

6) One moment Pyxis is riding on horse and the next he's on a carriage drinking booze and ready to go

7) and also gabi said she cant ride a horse yet shes riding one here.

Ok let's agree there will be slip in any work

1 . She can transform more than one time and take the equipment again ،
And mean this shot will be the best chance ، and theres different between language jp and eng .

2. Ok i agree that is slip

3. Agree

4.I think he is underground now Just as he escaped from jail

5. he just healing some part

6.He is already leave the horse and Join the battle

7.not a big deal she can do it under pressure
Jul 5, 2019 4:31 PM

Jun 2013
HEEELLL YEEEAAHH!!! NICE SHOT GABI!!! I really hope Eren Died right now!!!! Fitting Punishment to Eren...and Especially to Zeke...

Goodbye Pixis and Co....Goodbye Nile....I know that this is fools Hope, But I hope they find someway to undo Titan Transformation... maybe other Beast Titan Ability...

Falco is next Jaws huh....well Porco's Sacrifice...I am thankful....
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 5, 2019 4:36 PM

Jun 2013
Farabeuf said:
Clefairiess said:

Gabi RUINED the series for me. What a sudden character he decided to introduce out of nowhere. Instead of developing his older character, he added this annoying brat which add nothing to the table but too annoy us. Sasha deserved better.

Thanks. Glad to see some feel the same way I do.

I think Isayama wanted to make a point about the cyclical nature of violence, one side hurts the other, the other side holds a grudge/wants revenge/justice etc...I think the way he is thinking it is that Gabi is just like Eren, just the other side of the coin. The only problem is that he introduced years and years later, when we care too much about our cadets. And he just didn't write her well enough, she comes along as stupid, ignorant loud brat.

Agree on Sasha...she deserved Better....and While I actually hope Eren bites the Dust I know that won't happen just yet....he does not deserve any happiness at all anymore tough....tough that would be twist if he really died now....and fitting punishment to Zeke....but assbull coming up
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 5, 2019 4:38 PM

Jun 2013
ParabellumGalaxy said:
vvvwwi said:
Holy fucking shit Isayama. Eren will be asspuled back to life somehow of course, but damn, i hope Eren is really dead.
I love Gabi

Finally someone agrees with me

kiomeow said:
I'm glad Falco will be back to normal. He's the purest and most wholesome character in the series, I wouldn't have been able to accept his death. ;___;

I have to say, right now Falco is the only character that I truly care about

DING DONG BITCH (EREN) IS DEAD! WHAT BITCH? WICKED WEAK BITCH!

....We can Hope...but Sadly....Assbull coming RIght up...Xp

Jul 5, 2019 5:08 PM

Oct 2007
Mattinator95 said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

Everything is a lie and everything is a result of Eren's Founding Titan powers aka Memory manipulation which is related to his plan which we don't fucking know

or isayama fucked up

Too many times Isayama has foreshadowed stuff to be this careless. It has to mean something. How many consecutive times has Eren beat the living hell out of Reiner? Now he's leaving a decoy and running in terror, in human form? From Jobner? C'mon.

Not only that, but one of the special powers of Shingeki is ultra-fast, almost instant healing. Wouldn't surprise me if Eren had a mini-me body sprouted by the time he lands on Zeke, Deadpool-style.
RalonzoJul 5, 2019 5:13 PM
Jul 5, 2019 6:54 PM
Jul 2019
First there is something about WHT we don't know.
The way Eren escaped his prison underground and covering traces using WHT
Yelena suggesting Eren to use WHT before battle to escape underground.
My last bet on guessing is that Eren already touched Zeke through WHT underground particularly when Zeke is about to scream whatever everything is illusion after that..
Most likely Eren wants Eldian (not only those in paradise) to see fate of Eldians without rumbling..The founding Titan was used to end Eldians problems before or just using illusion to trick Zeke..
This is far I can predict.
Jul 5, 2019 9:32 PM

Feb 2018
Funseco said:

Also, no dialogue from Eren. Even no monolouges as in 117/118
Jul 5, 2019 9:59 PM
Jun 2019
Funseco said:

SethBigBoss said:
Mattinator95 said:

7) and also gabi said she cant ride a horse .

1)The gun shouldn't be attached to the cart titan anymore since the gun is stuck to the vaporizing Cart Titan corpse The cannon was already propped up on its legs, all Pieck had to do with immediately shift after the first shot and slip into the space beneath the cannon. Strapping on the cannon would be the longest part of the whole process. If we just imagine Porco attacking Eren to be dragged out a little longer, it's not unreasonable that Pieck would have gotten ready so quickly. It was literally stated that they only had one shot last chapter. yet suddenly she's in the titan and the Corps are trying to prevent another shot the surprise attack is only one shot after that it's not a surprise anymore... it was never said they only had one bullet left.

3)We know that Zeke's control over his Titans is imperfect and that some of them can occasionally override his commands as demonstrated by the Clash of the Titans arc. Porco, being outside of his Titan form, was likely a more appealing target for Falco's Titan than Reiner.

4) Stamina isn't unlimited, 3 shots in the head, a lot of healing to do, the wht is taxing in stamina, same for the hardening

5) No ? you can see steam coming from him from most of the fight or continual cracks on him.

6)on carriage ? what are you saying? He is in a building with the others soldiers firing through the windows...so why would he be in a building while he was on a horse? Because they used the horses to come closer to the enemies and they wouldn't fight without taking cover in the buildings, right....?

7) Gabi and Falco spent a month in the Braus stables. There's nothing that says that they couldn't have learned how to ride horses there, especially to help out with more stable work.

Many inconsistencies? Many misunderstandings from your side instead, there no explanation only for 2)

Most of the inconsistencies are already cleared up as misunderstandings. Still memory manipulation is not out of question.
Jul 5, 2019 11:20 PM

Feb 2018
Nim0174 said:
why do people think he is manipulating memories?
clearly he can only manipulate eldians, there are tons of marleyans there..
like dudes come on..

Maybe Eren's plan has already started? Maybe everything that has been happening is from Zeke's POV? Remember that Eren's eyes were different in the ending of chapter 118, when Zeke fell from the wall. Also, Eren's been acting out of character in the chapter.

Edit: There already was a foreshadowing that we're getting everything from Zeke's POV, the last panel of chapter 116: Your brother is here
Jul 6, 2019 12:19 AM

Mar 2015
lmao wtf is this chapter and that last panel. Isayama doesn't pull any punches that's for sure.
Jul 6, 2019 2:51 AM
Jul 2019
With the theory that Eren is changing eldians memories or what they are seeing. When Zeke says he is going to shout Erens titans hand is facing the direction of zeke as he says wait. A panel shows the two brothers and Zekes eyes seem to resemble Erin’s when they didn’t before. Zekes eyes look like Erin’s as if he is under control. The two brothers both look in the direction of porco and his brother but what is that’s the start of were the illusion took place.
Jul 6, 2019 3:09 AM
Jun 2017
Lotuschild said:
With the theory that Eren is changing eldians memories or what they are seeing. When Zeke says he is going to shout Erens titans hand is facing the direction of zeke as he says wait. A panel shows the two brothers and Zekes eyes seem to resemble Erin’s when they didn’t before. Zekes eyes look like Erin’s as if he is under control. The two brothers both look in the direction of porco and his brother but what is that’s the start of were the illusion took place.

i think the one who said wait is not eren,but falco's brother.
Jul 6, 2019 3:10 AM
Jul 2019
theory of fake memories is completely excluded
Jul 6, 2019 3:51 AM

Apr 2019
wwwwwwww
ThatShiny_Hex said:
Nim0174 said:
why do people think he is manipulating memories?
clearly he can only manipulate eldians, there are tons of marleyans there..
like dudes come on..

Maybe Eren's plan has already started? Maybe everything that has been happening is from Zeke's POV? Remember that Eren's eyes were different in the ending of chapter 118, when Zeke fell from the wall. Also, Eren's been acting out of character in the chapter.

Edit: There already was a foreshadowing that we're getting everything from Zeke's POV, the last panel of chapter 116: Your brother is here

i don't buy it until i see it
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 6, 2019 4:54 AM
Jan 2018
Ralonzo said:
Mattinator95 said:

or isayama fucked up

Too many times Isayama has foreshadowed stuff to be this careless. It has to mean something. How many consecutive times has Eren beat the living hell out of Reiner? Now he's leaving a decoy and running in terror, in human form? From Jobner? C'mon.

Not only that, but one of the special powers of Shingeki is ultra-fast, almost instant healing. Wouldn't surprise me if Eren had a mini-me body sprouted by the time he lands on Zeke, Deadpool-style.

thats not how the decoy thing works , it only works for the titan forum which connects to the user by a long cable of flesh
Jul 6, 2019 4:59 AM

Feb 2018
what the fuck just happened
Jul 6, 2019 5:04 AM
May 2016
Lmao at all the people that hate Gabi. She's pretty much the Marley equivalent of Eren, if the story was shown from her perspective from the start people would've majorly sympathized with her. She's a great character and her development has been great too, she's been justified for doing everything she's done as well despite how sad and bitter it makes people considering how she was brought up on Marleyan propaganda and now had to witness the people she loved getting fucking killed.
But jesus fuck, what a chapter. So much shit's happening, it really is starting to feel like an all-out war. I can't wait to see what's coming next.
ModernoirJul 6, 2019 5:07 AM
Jul 6, 2019 5:09 AM
Jul 2018
This chapter proved well enough that Isayama does not care about our feelings.
Jul 6, 2019 5:09 AM
May 2016
also first time I've read a new chapter since I caught up with the anime, are all the discussions for this series on here usually so full of idiots who complain/nitpick about everything as if the series is already complete and doesn't have like, y'know, a good amount of chapters left for everything to develop and wrap up? Like yikes
Jul 6, 2019 6:27 AM

Oct 2013
BASED GABI DOES IT AGAIN
Jul 6, 2019 6:33 AM

Oct 2015
Vivekananda said:
People are theorising in Reddit that Eren used the FT powers to manipulate everyone's memories that his head got blown up.

The basis of this is last chapter Zeke's blood fell on Eren when he was shot and his eye colour changed indicating the FT powers activated.

Nice theory, it's really miiind blooowing...
Jul 6, 2019 7:19 AM

Jul 2012
Well I will beg to disagree with some people in this discussion, as I really liked the chapter and find it to be well set up for a foreshadowed game change for Eren's side, while also having my own especulations on what is actually going on.

In the previous chapter Zeke's blood entered in contact with Eren at some point and his eyes changed much like when titan powers get triggered in other circumstances in the past. Eren is likely safe from dying by using the Founding Titan's manipulation of Eldian minds (which are the only ones doing an attack on the titans no pun intended), and there's also the possibility of him splitting his body with the power he gained from the titan in Marley, not to mention the worst case scenario being him transferring his consciousness into his nervous system, given that Big Bro Zeke here had more than enough time to explain him about it back when he was infiltrated.

This is all possible since Eren clearly noticed Gabi before she shot him, therefore I HARDLY believe he is dying in here (if he does I'd be genuinely surprised), justificably so.

As for Gabi getting hate for what she just did, she is clearly more than justified enough to shot Eren at this point for several reasons that are as comprehensible as Eren's youngself's own behavior (and she looks like quite the exemplary paralel at her young age).

I don't mind people getting pissed for rooting for Eren just for her to interfer in his obscure plans (which apparently did not involve Zeke using his shout to transform the infected Eldians), but getting pissed at her character after seeing her entire perspective thus far and just all that she just got through, especially at her age, it's just ridiculous in my eyes.

Then again, a lot of people hated pre-Uprising Eren, so I guess character development be damned if the character in question started that way, huh?

Anyway, my little rant aside, can we have a body count for all of the Eldian named characters transformed in this chapter?

This is the chapter with the most significant deaths altogether in a while now.

4,75/5
Jul 6, 2019 7:43 AM
Jul 2019
captb3664 said:
Vivekananda said:
People are theorising in Reddit that Eren used the FT powers to manipulate everyone's memories that his head got blown up.

The basis of this is last chapter Zeke's blood fell on Eren when he was shot and his eye colour changed indicating the FT powers activated.

No this theroy just like bleach failures
Jul 6, 2019 8:07 AM
Oct 2015
Shingeki no Asspull
Jul 6, 2019 8:32 AM
Jul 2019
The Nazi loli Gabi was already on my No.1 Shit list after what she did to Sasha. Now I'd have to Elevate here to a new level of Annoyance.

I mean the Bisht has more Armour than Iron Man. How many times did people just 'let her go' for her to then turn around and kill her.

Despite growing up in similar circumstances and being indoctrinated Falco has had more sense to learn the reality of the war between Eldians & Marley.

But Gabi has been a Murder Junkie from her very first chapter where she played on those soldiers emotions to blow them up and they jaunt around like she found a puppy. Psychopath.

And please don't tell me, its because of what Eren did. or that because Falco heard the conversation between Reiner and eren.'

The Bisht has had more than enough occasions to realize that People of Paradis are not the demons that marley made them out to be.

Instead she shuts up her ears and her brain when someone tries talk sense into her and clings onto the Black & white notion, Eldian Bad, Marley Good.

For Log's sake, Characters like Eren and Armin, and Even Reiner show remorse for the actions they perform and the people they killed. Gabi just jumps around like a Kid who got a Candy.

My Favorite line came from Sasha's sister when she says "Why do you even Worry about the people who killed my sister?" there are not enough people who put her in her place.

the worst part at the end of it, eren, armin, reiner, Zeke everyone will die. and this Annoying Twat is gonna be paraded as some her. and give some bullshit like, "I will now Live to See your Dream come true" or something.
Jul 6, 2019 8:35 AM
Jul 2019
Hhguf said:
captb3664 said:

No this theroy just like bleach failures

Aah Bleach. Once you had the most Innovative and Exhilarating Fights and Dynamic Frames. Until you turned into blank Backgrounds and Bland Ass Pulls.

Remember when we're all Excited to see how Ichigo would beat the guy that Thrashed the Zero squad.

The God who could see the future. One who took 1000 years to birth, done in with 2 panels. The fall of Bleach, A tale for the Annals.
Jul 6, 2019 8:57 AM
Jul 2019
Danpmss said:
Well I will beg to disagree with some people in this discussion, as I really liked the chapter and find it to be well set up for a foreshadowed game change for Eren's side, while also having my own especulations on what is actually going on.

In the previous chapter Zeke's blood entered in contact with Eren at some point and his eyes changed much like when titan powers get triggered in other circumstances in the past. Eren is likely safe from dying by using the Founding Titan's manipulation of Eldian minds (which are the only ones doing an attack on the titans no pun intended), and there's also the possibility of him splitting his body with the power he gained from the titan in Marley, not to mention the worst case scenario being him transferring his consciousness into his nervous system, given that Big Bro Zeke here had more than enough time to explain him about it back when he was infiltrated.

This is all possible since Eren clearly noticed Gabi before she shot him, therefore I HARDLY believe he is dying in here (if he does I'd be genuinely surprised), justificably so.

As for Gabi getting hate for what she just did, she is clearly more than justified enough to shot Eren at this point for several reasons that are as comprehensible as Eren's youngself's own behavior (and she looks like quite the exemplary paralel at her young age).

I don't mind people getting pissed for rooting for Eren just for her to interfer in his obscure plans (which apparently did not involve Zeke using his shout to transform the infected Eldians), but getting pissed at her character after seeing her entire perspective thus far and just all that she just got through, especially at her age, it's just ridiculous in my eyes.

Then again, a lot of people hated pre-Uprising Eren, so I guess character development be damned if the character in question started that way, huh?

Anyway, my little rant aside, can we have a body count for all of the Eldian named characters transformed in this chapter?

4,75/5

I am Sorry, But Having Significant Character Deaths alone doesn't make a Good Story. Just ask D&D #RIP.GOT.Macqueen.
Jul 6, 2019 9:10 AM
Jul 2019
Guys Guys! Don't call me crazy but i think Eren will pull out a THANOS move, Gabi did technically kill eren but what if Zeke manages to touch him even with his head severed his subconscious might BE able to use his FT power and SNAP his fingers to make his final move? The titans in the wall will be unleashed and every marleyan soldier will die including Gabi. Its just a theory though we will definitely know in the next chapter...

Eren Yeager got Ned stark'd LMAO
Jul 6, 2019 10:18 AM

Jul 2015
Someone pointed it to me that Reiner's head was decapitated in the Battle of Fort Slava and everything except his head was messed up so Eren regenerating from it is not surprising.

Jul 6, 2019 10:31 AM

Jul 2012
Rudrasura said:
Danpmss said:

4,75/5

I am Sorry, But Having Significant Character Deaths alone doesn't make a Good Story. Just ask D&D #RIP.GOT.Macqueen.

When did I even imply that lol

That was a little side comment, nothing to do with the quality smh
Jul 6, 2019 10:42 AM

Jul 2015
According to a translation on Reddit, Isayama said this month’s chapter was a rush job (he had to finish up 21 pages two days before his deadline).

So all those inconsistencies were probably accidental.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ana - Aug 6, 2015

119 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 16, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

peskylemur25 - May 2, 2015

127 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 5, 8:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.