Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 3, 2019 12:51 PM

Aug 2013
Actually I'm impressed. Finally, series in the space without edgy bullshit.
Additionally, Lerche is doing well with art and animation and they are limiting 3DCG to the bare minimum and simultaneously kepping the detail level ridiculously high which should be always appreciated.
Mattinator95 said:
Efu said:
Yeah sure make a human rope instead of re using the wire you found earlier 200 iq genius right there because muh power of friendship.

Pretty meh first impression characters are bland and generic, but i'll keep watching the manga is pretty well received so i'll see how the story develops.

Also not sure what those switches in aspect ratio was about i don't feel like it added somthing if thats what they were going for.

@pmso
@shiro_kai

more like a studio fuck up they used the wire in the manga

To be honest, anime version delivered more characterization.
rsc-plJul 3, 2019 12:54 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 3, 2019 12:57 PM
Sep 2018
Mattinator95 said:
Efu said:
Yeah sure make a human rope instead of re using the wire you found earlier 200 iq genius right there because muh power of friendship.

Pretty meh first impression characters are bland and generic, but i'll keep watching the manga is pretty well received so i'll see how the story develops.

Also not sure what those switches in aspect ratio was about i don't feel like it added somthing if thats what they were going for.

@pmso
@shiro_kai

more like a studio fuck up they used the wire in the manga

Huh interesting, thanks for sharing.
Jul 3, 2019 1:02 PM

Aug 2018
Mythologically said:
Mobius said:
Horrible. Generic call out attacks, magical girl circles for anti gravity, horrible comedy, and bad pacing. Dropped it first 10 minutes.

i dropped the show during the character introduction part and then wrote a dogshit review that barely qualifies as English because I love annoying the review mods and being a pest 😎

"bad pacing" literally before the show even started. nice.

Geez no kidding. People like that are the bane of MAL.
Set SCE to AUX
Jul 3, 2019 1:02 PM

Oct 2017
Holy shit a masterpiece in the making. This was one of the best first episode ive ever watched.I dunno when was the last time i was so exited after watching only first episode. Definitely looking forward to more from this series thnx lerche for the great work. I dunno if manga is even greater than this but lerche did a gd job on first epi for sure.
Jul 3, 2019 1:11 PM

Dec 2015
Pretty great 1st episode.

The manga has been in my PTW list for quiet some time, and since I find out it going to be animated, I decided to watch instead of read it.

Earlier in this episode (spaceport part), I'm kinda turned off with the comical reactions and such. And also with the cutesy characters, instead of more 'realistic', matured and edgier characters. I prefer if this show is more matured and dark.....but thanks to double episode length, it completely turned me 180°; the hopelessness of the situation combined with the cheerful and pretty resourceful characters is actually better, and I already like most of them.

I love the black bars on the screen, which make it more movie-like. The high production value in also help a lot in my enjoyment. Hopefully it will be consistent throughout the season.

I didn't realize it's double length episode until midway lol

Anyway, more space anime without mecha is always welcomed
Jul 3, 2019 1:11 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Aries is amusingly cute in her reactions and her tendency to mix things up. The airport robots though lol. Taking care of a kid while camping sure makes for quite the challenge. Still the class looks to have quite a lot of different personalities mixed in. While the orb may have been impressive the effects that it had on the class was even more so. Despite his laid back attitude Kanata's display of leadership in the chaos that followed was impressive. The rescue though sure proved to be an interesting event though as it showed that even in the direst of situations people can still come together and help out. The revelation though sure came as a shock. 5k light years away thats a significant distance. Overall a strong first ep that did well in introducing the large cast and the setting and premise. Looks like the team has quite the combo of personality quirks so it will be interesting to see how they deal with both this and the survival aspects of their journey. Looking forward to seeing how this series actually goes. Its interesting in that this kind of premise is usually one reserved for movies so it be interesting to see how it will hold up in anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2019 1:13 PM

Apr 2019
MegamiRem said:
Holy shit a masterpiece in the making. This was one of the best first episode ive ever watched.I dunno when was the last time i was so exited after watching only first episode. Definitely looking forward to more from this series thnx lerche for the great work. I dunno if manga is even greater than this but lerche did a gd job on first epi for sure.

i know right the directing was on point especially the music

PurpleGirl203 said:
It felt suffocated seeing everone uncoscious in space :S

It was a very good start! Both Aries and Kanata are silly XD Funny characters.

xD i feel like she is even more hilarious than in the manga, i don't remember it that well though, but i guess seeing her animated and with voice acting its just a lot funnier xD
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 3, 2019 1:16 PM
Mar 2018
Decent 1st episode, but I was expecting something different.

[Stupid hating and complaints down here]

The space and sci-fi thing, for now, are just for decorates and to have a base for the plot, but it seems like there is none interest into real space problems and science about it, or interesting sci-fi, just a setting for the plot.

Stupid and exagerated drama, begining with the robber and Kanata being faster than the bike, the robopolice arresting him, the group of teenagers with clearly behavior problems... the random weird ball with teleporting powers that sent the group to the space, 5000 light years far away, but near an abandoned functional spaceship and a star, I hope it had some logic, but for now it was an horrible moment, poor explain and logic about the inertial movement with the spacesuits, the wire vs. human chain (yeah, I read that it was only an anime idiotic change), the 3 months direct travel that can be performed with 5 jumps of 20 or less days (the randomnest thing in all the episode), more teenager's behavior problems, and finally the friendship power moment.

Characters with too exaggerated personalities, and probably pretty standard behaviors:
-Kanata: The MC hero with a tragic past, he is brave and commands the guys.
-Aries: Air headed female, the girl that the MC will have romantic moments with, very likely she will have brave moments overcoming her weaknesses.
-200IQ guy: Well... pretty smart, right? Oh, the wire... the travel with stopovers. I'm just too tired of this kind of characters, next.
-Emo guy: He looks like an emo, but in the end he wants to make friends, that's all.
-Angry girl: She is angry all the time, she hates the world and her little sister (stupid sisters drama with happy ending incoming) and no one knows why (for now).
-Little sister: The puppet is pretty ok, she is like the only realistic character, best character so far.
-Random shy "I'm sorry" girl: I hope she dies soon (unfortunately it looks like it won't happen), next.
-"It's just a cute weird sphere, I will touch it" girl: Please, at least try to stay away of the screen, thanks.
-Cute boy: ... he is a cute boy, I'm sure that his interior it's even cutier, the "he is not only cute, he can be brave too" guy.
For the moment, a 2/10 for the characters, they make me sick as individuals, and it's even worse with the friendship power thing, unfortunately, this doesn't look like a dark drama where some main characters die. Btw, I like the visual design of the characters.

World setting... just if the space thing were for real... maybe it would a bit interesting, but the "hey, fuck relativity, fuck Einstein, we don't care about that" or the "I remember the case about the kids that got lost on the mountains and that his teacher died", ok, this last it's maybe possible, maybe humanity spread around 30 solar systems, but it was a local new, I won't complain so much. The campament in another planet is just weird, why it happen? how they selected the participants? how big is that highschool that no one knew the others?

I neither like the spaceship's design, enormous windows, gigantic rooms and overpowered artificial gravity.

[End of the complaints and hating]

The uniforms they are wearing at the end looked similar to the Boku No Hero Academia uniforms, I like them.
Jul 3, 2019 1:29 PM
Mar 2018
I really appreciated that the first episode was longer than usual because it introduced us to all the main characters. I had a firm grasp of all their personalities at the end of the episode which is definitely a plus.
However, I am a bit disappointed with the episode and especially the character of Kanata. I found him to be loud and exaggerated. Also, I found a problem with the shows attempt to disguise normal thought process as some sought of genius thinking. It is common sense that the students should make pit stops on other planets if they cannot travel to earth in one go but the show made it seem like it was a very original/revolutionary idea. That said, I am looking forward to the rest of the series.
Jul 3, 2019 1:33 PM

Sep 2011
A solid first episode with compelling moments. I also like the character design, and the animation isn't bad. Aries is a cool protagonist too, she is clumsy and has her own pace, which already provided some funny scenes. I also really liked Kanata, he is reliable and shounen-protagonist-like, but without being insufferable. He also already risked his life to save someone he barely knew, but not out of nowhere, he was compelled to act because of his emotional baggage. He lost his teacher on that day, but even now he still remembers his words, which move him to action, and he also has experience on surviving in the wild thanks to that, and I'm sure it's going to come in handy.

Most of the other characters look promising too, here's hoping they will develop to be a likeable cast. I wonder what that spaceship was doing there though. It seems too extreme to be a test, but a vacant, and functioning ship in the middle of nowhere? How did it got there? Where is its crew? Did something prevent them from following that route or they just didn't have the data? Well, maybe it isn't important, maybe it's going to be answered eventually. All I know is that now I have something new to look forward to in the Wednesdays, and here's hoping this will be a complete adaptation since the manga is already over.
Jul 3, 2019 1:41 PM

Oct 2017
It's a fun start. I really dig the mc
Jul 3, 2019 1:51 PM

Apr 2017
Not a fan of space theme, but this seems interesting.

Good comedy and good MC, I love him.
Jul 3, 2019 1:54 PM

Oct 2017
That was very good one :) I enjoyed it. Liked double-episode time here and it played very well for building drama and giving us some hints about characters. I will definitly watch whole season :)
The Young Noble of the Field is currently watching - Diamond no Ace: Act II
Misugi-kun is also reading - Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Jul 3, 2019 2:03 PM

Sep 2017
Wow, I was expecting nothing but it is surprisingly nice. The jokes are pretty hilarious. There are a few scientific flaws. And there is too much panic when the plan they come up with is pretty obvious. But it's forgivable as long as it's light-hearted and don't go full Lord of the Flies.

Also worth mentioning that the visual style is pretty much the same as Kuzu no Honkai, a very different show. It seems that director Andou Masaomi wants to establish it as his signature style. To be honest he doesn't quite make the show feel "animated", but he is good at making sure all the character art is well-drawn and pretty.
Jul 3, 2019 2:08 PM

Aug 2011
I can already see the similarity between Kanata & Bossun (SKET Dance's MC) as both seem idiot & unreliable at first glance but always save the day in the end.

A very enjoyable first episode. Had an Uchuu Kyoudai vibe at the beginning as it reminded me of

Jul 3, 2019 2:22 PM

Jul 2016
Anime just loves to prove me wrong dunn'it?
That was pretty fun. In the mid section when the rope wasn't long enough I was thinking like "human chain?" and then I was like "fuck yeah, human chain!"
Wouldn't say I'm completely sold because I'm a cynical old bastard, but I'll at least give it one more episode.
Jul 3, 2019 2:25 PM

Oct 2016
-Funicia's gonna be the comic relief isn't she?
-That scene when Luca was being sucked into the sphere had some cool effects and she looked pretty worried. I liked the "old film" thing going on with Kanata's flashback.
>Rope is not long enough by thiiiiiiis much
Knew it.
-It took forever for someone to step up to save Kanata and Aries, but when they were sure, they formed that human rope and saved them, so that was nice, but Kanata is definitely the bravest one.
-Zack and Ulgar seem like the smarter types. I thought Ulgar was going to be useless at first. I feel like he is going to be very predictable though, when it comes to how his character is going to develop (ends up learning friendship and teamwork are good and life isn't so miserable). Hope I'm proven wrong though.
-That scene where Charce puts on his charm and comforts Yun Hua reminds me of a scene from Watamote.
>5 Planets to stop at.
>First episode is 45 minutes long.
>Only covers 2/49 chapters.
>All listings say we are only getting 12 episodes.
I hope they don't rush it. I'd rather have 2 unrushed seasons, to be honest, even if we would have to wait. Though I don't know how the story goes. I guess we'll see how it's spread out.
Does anyone here who has read the manga think they can fit the 49 chapter story into 12 more episodes without feeling rushed?
As for me, so far I'm giving this a 6/10 (Fine). My favorite character so far is Kanata. He seems brave and reliable. Hopefully nobody takes advantage of that.
I really like space anime without mechas (would space opera be the proper term?). Most anime that take place in space have mechas, so it's nice for another change of pace.

PikslapJul 5, 2019 8:05 PM
Jul 3, 2019 2:25 PM

Jul 2012
That reminded me of Stargate Universe but with way more likable characters lol
It looks interesting so far. I like Kanata and Aries already.
Jul 3, 2019 2:43 PM

Jun 2014
Very nice start, the only complaint I have is with the way they solved the situation by joining hands, they still had the other end of the wire, one of them could've been strapped to it and jump to pick the other two, and then the others pull on the wire, instead of joining hands for a forced "happy friendship moment".

Also, the science of it looks a bit fishy... specially the engine that draws propellant from the space vacuum, seriously?
Cazador75Jul 3, 2019 2:53 PM
Jul 3, 2019 2:45 PM
Feb 2018
The story and how they presented it was interesting like a movie. I think this looks quite promising but the only thing I wanna point out is the fact that he kind of hugged her to get her from floating away can't really work as they would then go off in a direction together instead of stopping.
Jul 3, 2019 2:45 PM

Jan 2018
Fantastic first episode to a show, the opening sequence was incredibly well made, with the sound and OST, it captures the vibe so well. Reminded me a lot of the movie 'Gravity'. The characters are decent, but they'll probably be great after spending a lot of time with them. This has endless possibilities and honestly it could be the 2nd best show of the season. It really benefited from the 50 minute start, because I can't imagine that not being one episode.

8.5/10 start.
Jul 3, 2019 2:47 PM

Aug 2018
I did not begin to watch the first episode but it'd better be great otherwise those 47 minutes will be a pain
Jul 3, 2019 2:47 PM
Sep 2014
I'm getting major Planet Survival vibes, so I'm super hyped, but this will only have 12 episode, so I shouldn't get my hopes up too much 😂 Hopefully it won't disappoint ;0;
Jul 3, 2019 2:50 PM

Jul 2017
This blew me away. It already seems to be a very strong contender for AOTS (maybe AOTY?) if it maintains this level of quality.

Side Note: This seems like a cross of Darling in the FranXX and The Magic School Bus
You heard it here first.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Jul 3, 2019 3:00 PM

Oct 2010
Good start.

Sadly we can not speculate about member personalities and skills and situation(if it staged or not after all, there are so many flags it would not be simple 5 day trip).

No point with manga in existence.

Shooo, shooo, manga readers, let us have fun.
Jul 3, 2019 3:09 PM

Mar 2010
Generic characters.

Nice setting.

I hope there's character development.
Jul 3, 2019 3:10 PM

Jan 2011
This was very enjoyable and I wasn't expecting this anime at all.

The characters couldn't be more generic, the Sasuke guy just feels cringey.
I do like the 2 mains, Zack and brown Shinobu.

And about the rescue scene, I'm pretty sure there were at least 2 or 3 easier ways to do it and it kinda annoys me that they went for the human chain.

I wasn't expecting the comedy, I was caught by surprise and I like it.

Really enjoyable so far.
supreme master of the godtaste
Jul 3, 2019 3:19 PM

Oct 2016
Cazador75 said:
Very nice start, the only complaint I have is with the way they solved the situation by joining hands, they still had the other end of the wire, one of them could've been strapped to it and jump to pick the other two, and then the others pull on the wire, instead of joining hands for a forced "happy friendship moment".

Also, the science of it looks a bit fishy... specially the engine that draws propellant from the space vacuum, seriously?

>Very nice start, the only complaint I have is with the way they solved the situation by joining hands, they still had the other end of the wire, one of them could've been strapped to it and jump to pick the other two, and then the others pull on the wire, instead of joining hands for a forced "happy friendship moment".
Exactly. They only had that scene so that they could make a "clever" callback later, even though the rope would have been more convenient.

MayInu said:
I'm getting major Planet Survival vibes, so I'm super hyped, but this will only have 12 episode, so I shouldn't get my hopes up too much 😂 Hopefully it won't disappoint ;0;

I hope it actually does have a real feel of the struggle of survival instead of just being a "friendship and teamwork" conquers all thing. If we don't get a character death, I'm gonna be mad. I heard the 2nd half of the manga gets masterpiece tier though, so that's what I am looking forward to. I also wonder if this is going to be split into 2 seasons.

zamandzoe said:
This blew me away. It already seems to be a very strong contender for AOTS (maybe AOTY?) if it maintains this level of quality.

Side Note: This seems like a cross of Darling in the FranXX and The Magic School Bus
You heard it here first.

Haha, it's funny you say that. My sister kept playing the Magic School Bus theme while I was trying to watch it.

PikslapJul 5, 2019 8:05 PM
Jul 3, 2019 3:19 PM

Nov 2014
Characters are all pretty bland. We've got the 200 iq man who can't come up with solution lowly ol' 100 iq me can. The girl who just wants to be friends with everyone and is a ray of sunshine, but is unlikeable because she seems fake due to this definitely being her only defining quality. The edgelord that does "tsk" every three seconds. And the "leader" figure who states the obvious every two seconds and had his failed characterization pushed on us episode 1.

Sound is generic copypaste action and emotional music. Voice acting is also pretty generic sounding.

But the premise is intriguing enough that I will give this anime 3 episodes to sell itself
Jul 3, 2019 3:21 PM

Mar 2010
Who knew touching a creepy looking sphere of unknown origins would be a bad idea? [/sarcasm]

I guess Luca is kind of Leeroy Jerkins of the group. heh

Well that was really nice, probably the first best of summer so far but tbf it's hardly saying anything at this stage when the season has barely started. Still on it's own rights its good around on both a technical and narrative level, and its been a long time we had an honest-to-goodness space adventure.
Jul 3, 2019 3:33 PM
Aug 2011
I'll never understand stupid choices that are made when transitioning the source material into anime.
See... now people are complaining about something that wasn't even there to begin with.
The more anime I watch the more disgruntled I get, it's like i'm constantly being talked down to through my screen.
Jul 3, 2019 3:37 PM

Aug 2015
Another anime which started out better than I expected! Very nice to see. The music was great, though I'm not quite on board with the idea that literally all of them were chased by some sort of wormhole or whatever.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Jul 3, 2019 3:40 PM
May 2008
Mythologically said:
Mobius said:
Horrible. Generic call out attacks, magical girl circles for anti gravity, horrible comedy, and bad pacing. Dropped it first 10 minutes.

i dropped the show during the character introduction part and then wrote a dogshit review that barely qualifies as English because I love annoying the review mods and being a pest 😎

"bad pacing" literally before the show even started. nice.

Yeah who knew a show can be absolutely garbage just from the first few minutes. Just imagine being so slow and boring for 30 seconds with non-sequitur forced comedy and then going to generic shonen dogpee on the fly.

Almost as if build up doesn't exist.
Jul 3, 2019 3:45 PM

Nov 2016
Honestly the synopsis was looking so good that I thought that this was going to be a low price production like O Sama Game or something like that, but honestly it's the better thing I saw in a lot of time. I usually don't like the "friendship is the best weapon" shit because in superpower animes that shit it's not true, but in real life survival things it is, and the fact that the characters do understand that, it's actually pretty good.

The animation felt super good that I thought I was in heaven watching this, it's surprisingly good animation for an unkown anime/manga. The story in the space looks good, I wish they can explain the whole "black hole" thing correctly and with a CORRECT or REALISTIC explanation since it was kinda convenient. Anyways the comedy should improve a lot for this adult theme, even if it's oriented to younger people.

Already talked about the characters, good designs and at least not all of them look like the sterotpical anime tropes (Yes, I'm talking about the Emergence character who has an introverted/depressive personality, the Pokémon trainer that is your only negative character, the "good looking" for girls characters (tbh I like that no one of the girls has shown any interest on him) and the purple haired kid, he seems like a rich stupid kid, the main girl who looks like the usually useless usually intelligent character, she is cute tho, and the main boy, he has some vibes from shounen anime and I would like for him to get more evolution because "Im doing this for my master/teacher" is a pure shit, he is cute tho), for now on the better ones are the ones that I thought were going to be the worst, the stupid popular girl, the cute loli, and the stupid intelligent superior being glassman.
AlvaritoterreosJul 3, 2019 4:10 PM
Jul 3, 2019 3:49 PM

Aug 2018
Seemed cool for now, the concept of being lost in space without any communication and limited food might be classic, but this time the characters are most likely unexperienced high school teenagers.

Let's see how it evoluates but for now, it looked promising.

Jul 3, 2019 3:49 PM
May 2008
Mythologically said:
Mobius said:
slow and boring for 30 seconds

15 character limit

And that means what exactly?
Jul 3, 2019 4:10 PM
Apr 2016
Loved that it started off with a 40+ mins first episode. Knowing at the end of the day, how they need to make their journey back, but not knowing what exactly will happen on each planet is such a savory cliffhanger....can't wait for the next episode!
Jul 3, 2019 4:21 PM
Feb 2015
Antanaru said:
Terrible. Premise is great but awful, convoluted and cheesy writing paired with cardboard cutouts of characters ruins it completely. I was hoping for Lord of the Flies in Space but it turned out to be a piece of crap floating in vacuum...
*cough* maybe it's not for you *cough*
Jul 3, 2019 4:26 PM

Oct 2009
Someone mentioned that the human chain wasn't in the manga or w/e, but a possible (logical) reason for not using the lead could be the amount of time to coil it back up and attach to someone else. It would also be harder to control where you are without help, so just one person could have messed up the trajectory. Just my two cents i guess...

Friendship!!

♥*♡∞:。.。 True Love 。.。:∞♡*♥
Jul 3, 2019 4:29 PM

Apr 2019
Mimic said:
Someone mentioned that the human chain wasn't in the manga or w/e, but a possible (logical) reason for not using the lead could be the amount of time to coil it back up and attach to someone else. It would also be harder to control where you are without help, so just one person could have messed up the trajectory. Just my two cents i guess...

Tldr,

Friendship!!

That's actually a good point, thanks for that it was the only thing that bugged me, when i notice small things like that it usually itches my head xD.

But yeah, good point.
You son of a .. turtle

Jul 3, 2019 4:32 PM

May 2016
Came in with low expectations, but it is watchable. Keeping it for a few eps, at least.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jul 3, 2019 4:33 PM

Nov 2014
main dude really looking like Seth from Radiant
Jul 3, 2019 4:35 PM

Jun 2015
Holy shit. I loved this first episode. This is going to be my jam this season.
Fortune favours the bold!

Jul 3, 2019 4:48 PM

May 2015
The premise seems pretty cool, but man the characters just seem pretty meh. I'll give it a few more episodes and see where it goes
Jul 3, 2019 5:15 PM
Sep 2016
The anime has been changed improperly.
Jul 3, 2019 5:23 PM

Nov 2013
@lunyrem told me to check this, and while i was bored for a good part of the episode, it sounds kind of interesting, so i'll keep watching it for now :v thanks for making me waste an hour of my life btw hahaha
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 3, 2019 5:42 PM
Jun 2016
I'm enjoying this, though I have a weird theory.....about all this and not read the manga so if right it's by accident.

That this is all part of the camp experience, they just HAPPEN to end up near a earth ship, or at least a ship that uses earth numbers and such?
Jul 3, 2019 5:59 PM

Aug 2018
UDONDOG said:
The anime has been changed improperly.

Y'know, sometimes they change stuff when going from the manga to the anime... #eyeroll
Set SCE to AUX
Jul 3, 2019 6:05 PM

Sep 2017
Sigh. Anime and high school kids. Name a more iconic duo. Well whatever. I'm not gonna throw this aside just because I thought we were gonna get an interesting thriller. I guess that's my fault for not paying attention to the tags. Well besides the plot/characters/setup, I have nothing to really complain about... Which is not a great start. Well I'm just gonna hope for the best.

Btw who knew little black bars could make an episode feel so cool to watch.
ProofByColorJul 3, 2019 6:20 PM
Jul 3, 2019 6:17 PM

Dec 2010
This surprised me. I’m not a big space or sci-fi fan but I am interested in seeing where this goes.
Deliveries go here pls <3
Candy Kingdom
(∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2019

202 by DebiPS »»
Apr 18, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

347 by naturalbrawler »»
Mar 20, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2019

304 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
Mar 3, 5:10 PM

» how this is not more popular.

Sayms - Jan 15, 2022

21 by asalkur »»
Jan 2, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Kanata no Astra Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

168 by asalkur »»
Jan 2, 5:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.