Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2019 5:17 PM

Dec 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The last chapter felt like an ending, this felt like an added special. Of all the chapters, it’s the one I’m a little confused by. Was the dad making up the story to tease and fascinate his kids? Or did he really meet the whale? Does that even matter? Are these the questions I’m supposed to be asking?

…Maybe, since we’re shown the picture diary, and Bernie believed the whale to be something kind, it shows us that he values positivity. So we should, too. Something like that.

I wish there was more; I would have loved to continue following Bernie in his daily life, or at least until he completed his picture diary. All in all it was an enjoyable little ride.

I wondered why cats - there’s plenty of thoughtful reasons, but the biggest is probably, “because the author wanted to.” It worked out :-)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bernie no Enikki Chapter 5 Discussion

CMYK - Jul 2, 2019

0 by CMYK »»
Jul 2, 2019 4:53 PM

Poll: » Bernie no Enikki Chapter 4 Discussion

CMYK - Jul 2, 2019

0 by CMYK »»
Jul 2, 2019 3:47 PM

Poll: » Bernie no Enikki Chapter 3 Discussion

CMYK - Jul 2, 2019

0 by CMYK »»
Jul 2, 2019 3:29 PM

Poll: » Bernie no Enikki Chapter 2 Discussion

CMYK - Jul 2, 2019

0 by CMYK »»
Jul 2, 2019 2:58 PM

Poll: » Bernie no Enikki Chapter 1 Discussion

CMYK - Jul 2, 2019

0 by CMYK »»
Jul 2, 2019 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.