Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2019 5:51 PM
Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A S A I H A R U M I
S
A
I
H
A
R
U
M
I
Jul 2, 2019 8:59 PM

Feb 2018
Ayane senpai so cute >.<
Jul 3, 2019 6:02 PM
Dec 2017
Idk but Manami looks favorable i might pick her more than Ayane, Ayane in other hand looks very ara-ara, holy truckm
Jul 4, 2019 6:13 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed off the erotic body very well and moved quite well. Showed off the loveliness sluttiness of both wonderfully. I found short hair was more lovable, having a gap lewdness of having a cute face all the while being so slutty in both mind and body but with a lovely dere (ॢ˘⌣˘ ॢ⑅)
but Senpai was also a good cool beauty with harshness and outrageous perversion
User-sanFeb 17, 2022 4:06 AM
Jul 4, 2019 11:52 PM
Jul 2018
damn, i need more of Ayane.
Jul 19, 2019 9:51 AM

Jun 2019
The art style was nothing like the first one, it reminded me of Kyonyuu Dosukebe Gakuen, which looked great so no complaints here.

The censorship was a little heavy in my opinion but I thought the scenes were really good. Ayane's dirty talk was pretty good and I think her scenes were much more unique than Manami's.

There wasn't much of a story to speak of, if any. Although I guess there's at least something, which is more than the original had going for it.

Why did Ayane dump Takumi? It was very poorly explained. I guess that could've been the intention, to make her seem more like a bitch, but if so it's still lousy writing.

I've never like the whole "Sexfriends" nonsense, so I'm glad they dropped it quickly. The characters obviously like each other so it wouldn't have made sense for them to be casual.

(In the writing room) Employee: Hey boss, why'd the bitch come back at the end? We had a fine ending. Boss: Cause, we gotta have some way to manufacture some drama in this series and get people to come back for more!

This episode was above average, so good job to the people who made it. I'll be looking forward to the next episode!
Jul 20, 2019 4:11 AM
Oct 2013
Wicker_Senpai93 said:
Why did Ayane dump Takumi? It was very poorly explained. I guess that could've been the intention, to make her seem more like a bitch, but if so it's still lousy writing.
It was not explained, and probably why is meant to be still a mystery at the moment. When she left the room, she said 'If anymore more than this, (something) will become no good/ruined. If you and I become serious, it would be no good/ruined.'. Furthermore, the reason she thought to herself was different to the reason she told him. This only hints at something which will probably be revealed later.
Jul 21, 2019 9:19 AM

Jun 2019
User-san said:
Wicker_Senpai93 said:
It was not explained, and probably why is meant to be still a mystery at the moment. When she left the room, she said 'If anymore more than this, (something) will become no good/ruined. If you and I become serious, it would be no good/ruined.'. Furthermore, the reason she thought to herself was different to the reason she told him. This only hints at something which will probably be revealed later.

Well, they could explain it in a later episode (and I hope they do). I'm just skeptical though since a lot of modern hentai don't seem to care about the story enough to properly explain things like this. You're right however, and I'll give them the benifit of the doubt.
Sep 15, 2019 2:06 AM

Oct 2012
fuck the senpai. childhood friend for the win. but its hinted that MC will be stupid and go back tot he senpai. and the senpai will confess and they'll end up together. idk
Sep 29, 2019 7:34 PM

May 2016
Senpai stopped screwing Takami because if they did it everyday, it really will get boring. Little did she know that she's been replaced already but it's not like he'll mention that now that she's lifted up her skirt already.

Hope that Manami would at least agree with a threesome but if she doesn't, the drama would make for a very compelling scenario.

Oct 18, 2019 10:40 PM
Aug 2019
ss4chris said:
fuck the senpai. childhood friend for the win. but its hinted that MC will be stupid and go back tot he senpai. and the senpai will confess and they'll end up together. idk

This anime was based on a visual novel game, my friends who played it said senpai is the best girl because her own sacrifice for Manami's happiness. Won't spoil more, done
Oct 18, 2019 10:41 PM
Aug 2019
Wicker_Senpai93 said:
User-san said:

Well, they could explain it in a later episode (and I hope they do). I'm just skeptical though since a lot of modern hentai don't seem to care about the story enough to properly explain things like this. You're right however, and I'll give them the benifit of the doubt.

This anime was based on a visual novel game, my friends who played it said senpai is the best girl because her own sacrifice for Manami's happiness. Won't spoil more, done
Oct 18, 2019 10:41 PM
Aug 2019
Kajo_Senpai69 said:
Senpai stopped screwing Takami because if they did it everyday, it really will get boring. Little did she know that she's been replaced already but it's not like he'll mention that now that she's lifted up her skirt already.

Hope that Manami would at least agree with a threesome but if she doesn't, the drama would make for a very compelling scenario.

Oct 19, 2019 3:37 AM

Oct 2012
Kihira07 said:
ss4chris said:

whens the next ep oo
Oct 20, 2019 10:08 AM
Aug 2019
ss4chris said:
Kihira07 said:

whens the next ep oo

No idea, you must ask the studio
Oct 20, 2019 10:39 PM

Oct 2012
Kihira07 said:
ss4chris said:
whens the next ep oo

No idea, you must ask the studio

okay studio when is the next ep
Oct 23, 2019 11:55 AM
Aug 2019
ss4chris said:
okay studio when is the next ep

lol i'm not studio
Feb 15, 2020 9:09 PM

Oct 2015
Well, that was fine.

Tenioha 1 was way better, imo.

I hope Tenioha 3 will be more arousing.

6/10
TechOtaku-hFeb 15, 2020 9:15 PM
Feb 16, 2022 9:56 PM

Dec 2012
Ayane so fine. She even likes/wants anal. The perfect girl. Then she broke Takumi's heart. Manami blew my mind with the outfit she was wearing at the Con. Manami just hit different. She's a woman of culture. Also, the perfect girl. I knew sex friends wouldn't last. She wanted Takumi bad.

Ayane is back? Nani?
RobFeb 16, 2022 10:05 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 13, 2022 9:10 AM
Feb 2021
ye ma n idk what to sayq bout this great time
Nov 3, 2022 11:39 AM

Nov 2010
"First intravaginal ejaculation". She's so overly descriptive. lol
"Sweaty, sour, and musty armpit", damn! if I was the MC I'll ejaculate in mere seconds! I'll even shove my face on her armpit and lick it!
Very nice anal! That view of her super wet pussy while her ass is getting pounded is so good!
Hmm, if I am the MC, I wouldn't really care if she left me, especially after I have explored every inch of her body. There're plenty more other girls out there to explore. hehe
The first half was really good! It catered to many of my fetishes. I wish they uncensored this. 7/10
Feb 23, 1:52 PM
Aug 2020
This is some good quality shieeez
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.