Forum Settings
Forums

Looking for a show that shows the significance of family

New
Jul 1, 2019 3:31 PM

Apr 2014
I hate my family but I wanna change that and I dont think this is gonna help but fuck it so anything from short to long mainly looking for something over 20eps and on crunchyroll,Netflix or hulu
Jul 1, 2019 3:59 PM

May 2012
3-gatsu no Lion (on CR)

Jul 1, 2019 6:48 PM

Jul 2017
So i checked your Anime list. I see that You have https://myanimelist.net/anime/26243/Owari_no_Seraph has plan to watch. There are moments were family is a key element to the story. But mostly it's a action anime. But having a family theme to the story is a nice touch. There's two season with 12 episodes each, on Hulu, and i think the manga is still on going.

Oh! The OST is freaking amazing btw!
Jul 2, 2019 6:56 AM
Aug 2018
I'd recommend to checkout Colorful. It's a movie, though. It's mainly focused on the MC's problems with his views and believes, but it also touches some family problems that probably occur in millions of families in real life.

I'm not saying that I can sympathize with your problems with your family. But to speak frankly, while I wouldn't go as far to say that I hate my family, I've never been exactly close with any of them either. But I've learned to just accept it as it is and to avoid any conflicts by respecting them as I respect another people. It took me some long time to be able to do that, and this movie is one of the things that helped me back then.
Jul 2, 2019 10:22 AM

Jul 2016
Definitely try Clannad and especially Clannad After Story (Hulu)
Tsuritama (crunchyroll)
Eccentric family (crunchyroll)
Jul 2, 2019 11:55 AM

Oct 2017
I think this anime will give you more than other series:

- Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

And if you want something original with a lot of smiles try:

- Gakuen Babysitters

Also you should try to watch some sports anime when mostly teammates are like family :)

- Free!
- Yowamushi Pedal
- Diamond no Ace

Or try something cinematic with a lot of emotions packed in it:

- Violet Evergarden

And last but not least two gems of this spring season:

- Kono Oto Tomare!
- Fruits Basket (2019)
The Young Noble of the Field is currently watching - Diamond no Ace: Act II
Misugi-kun is also reading - Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Jul 2, 2019 12:40 PM

Jun 2014
Watching anime won't help, there are probably good reasons why you hate your family. I definitely recommend Barakamon because it shows you the wholesomeness of being part of a tightly knit community. Don't force yourself to like your family if they treat you badly or if they're assholes to you, if that's the case, break off from them as soon as possible.
alpha_shadowJul 2, 2019 12:45 PM
:3
Jul 2, 2019 3:31 PM

May 2018
You should check out https://myanimelist.net/anime/38145/Doukyonin_wa_Hiza_Tokidoki_Atama_no_Ue

It's about a guy and his cat relationship
I know it's not really about family but to me pets are part of the family to (lol that sounded dumb)
Jul 4, 2019 10:57 AM

Apr 2014
Aicchi said:
I'm not saying that I can sympathize with your problems with your family. But to speak frankly, while I wouldn't go as far to say that I hate my family, I've never been exactly close with any of them either. But I've learned to just accept it as it is and to avoid any conflicts by respecting them as I respect another people. It took me some long time to be able to do that, and this movie is one of the things that helped me back then.
This helped me in a way I cant explain thank you & tbh I take it back I don't generally "hate" my family I just don't like being around them anymore

alpha_shadow said:
don't force yourself to like your family if they treat you badly or if they're assholes to you, if that's the case, break off from them as soon as possible.
its more I'm the asshole I want to break off from them cuz family ain't really shit imo they're just people dont matter if they raised u or how long you've known em theyre still just like everybody else

More topics from this board

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - 11 hours ago

6 by Skuletor »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

9 by r3v3l3v3l »»
6 hours ago

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - Today

8 by r3v3l3v3l »»
9 hours ago

» ใ€Œ ๐œ—โ„˜ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐ž/๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ—โ„˜ ใ€(โ€โ› ึŠ โ›โ€ž)โ™ก

RabbitS- - Apr 10

18 by Reina__ »»
Today, 7:17 AM

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
Today, 6:39 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.