Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 20, 2020 8:14 AM

Dec 2018
@Maneki-Mew

I've said earlier I dont mix politics in my anime!! LGBT is political movement and I neither speak for them or care about them!! Sry just being honest here!! But please feel free to enjoy your pc anime if you wish!!

Back to the topic

Where are those mythical hateful fujoshi girls? I never seen them here on MAL!! Some speak up here but they seem to be very friendly and not aggressive at all!!

Again the hate comes from the other side!!Trying forbid us enjoying something because you dont like it! Or its to fetisht for your taste!!

Going to ask this again!! Because so far no one have been able to provide me with a answer Are the fictional characters suffer because some fans drool over them? Or only want one sex anime? There are NO victims here!! They are cartoons!! Its art and we should be free to enjoy it!!

Why cant we just respect that we have different taste? And stop trying to police others interpretations and how we enjoy an fictional media? Again if you dont think the girls are gay thats ok!! But dont start addressing me or others!! And impose your opinion on us!! Dont tread on me, and I will not tread on you

On every fetisht Yuri/CGDCT anime!! We have those users that goes around and behaving extremely hostile towards any kind of Yuri speculations!! Getting angry and correcting everyone else!! And over and over stating! "THEY ARE ONLY FRIENDS!!!!!! If you believe that its ok. But why the need to aggressively force that opinion on others!! That makes you look like a homophobe!!!

And you can call me every ugly name in the book! Im still going to praise my lesbian angels!!! And when they kiss they rock my world like noting else!!!,,YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! I burn for Yuri!! And really understand the fujoshi girls passion and why they like it so much!! If you cant handle our passion!! Use the ignore function!!!!!

Yuri-CrusaderFeb 20, 2020 6:26 PM
Feb 21, 2020 12:57 AM

Jan 2010
RobertBobert said:
@Shicchi Interpretations should not be based on the principle "I need the right understanding of this scene, so I will deliberately come up with the right meaning for it". As a result, any interaction between Jiro and Momo instantly gets a romantic interpretation, while the interaction of both girls with the guys reads like “oh, they are just friends”. This is not an interpretation, it is a mistake of the Texas shooter and intentional bias.

I'm talking about distorting the perception of content because when the number of toxic fans reaches a certain size, they begin to influence the perception of work and attack those who disagree with them. A typical example of this are fan community is various shonen shows that at some point are filled with gay content and fujos-focused discussions, which is why the male audience escapes from fandom and the rest are ridiculed due to "watching gay shit". I'm not talking about the all-female show, in some fandom of which you can be attacked simply because of the denial of the lesbianism of the heroines.

Um, what do you think interpretation of a creative work means? You are pushing your own standard of what interpretation means here. Unless you're a pro critic or something -which required you to see, interpret, and criticize as objectively as possible- as a consumer of work of art, it's up to audience to take it's meanings however they want, imo. You make it sounds so formal bringing out texas shooter or intentional bias... when most people really just want to be entertained???? What is so wrong to see what you want to see in an art work you like?

interpretation
noun [ C/U ]
US /ɪnˌtɜr·prɪˈteɪ·ʃən/
"an explanation or opinion of what something means"

I might disagree with your version of what interpretation is, however, I agree that people shouldn't push their own opinion or interpretation down other people's throat. There is this magic phrase: to each their own.
So, imo, those bratty fujoshis are wrong for making people around them uncomfortable because they obnoxiously shoving their interpretation/opinion down other people's throat, however their interpretation itself is not wrong.

Anyway, about "distorting the perception of content".......I have no idea fujoshis have that much power over a fandom lmao.
It'd be great if you can give me an example of anime that fell victim to this phenomenon.
CrimsonMidnightFeb 21, 2020 1:00 AM
Feb 22, 2020 11:43 AM

Apr 2012
@Shicchi I do not criticize interpretations on their own. I criticize biased speculations that are imposed as religious dogmas.

If you love lesbians and you like to fantasize that Momo and Jiro are item, then this is your business and I don't care. But if you interpret any of their communication as “they want to fuck each other,” and then demand that I accept it as a law, then this is natural idiocy. Accordingly, if you like BL shipping, okay, you have the right to do what you like. But when it leads to idiocy like “X looks at Y as a father’s figure, then their ship is an excuse for incest!”, then I will openly make fun of it.
Sep 24, 2021 2:13 AM
Mar 2021
I noticed that too. Such a behavior is terribly toxic, irritating and childish.
Sep 24, 2021 2:55 AM

Jan 2011
I don't...
Take Gou in Free! or Riko in KnB - they're not "a threat" to a ship.

Maybe fujoshis see those girls as a "threat" - ex. Sakura/Hinata for their SasuNaru ship.

I'm really okay with females. Even in reverse-harem anime with a girl MC - focus on the boys, leave the poor girl alone lol

Sep 24, 2021 2:59 AM

Apr 2012
OhTsuru said:
I don't...

Maybe fujoshis see those girls as a "threat" - ex. Sakura/Hinata for their SasuNaru ship.

I'm really okay with females. Even in reverse-harem anime with a girl MC - focus on the boys, leave the poor girl alone lol

Haha, I still remember fujishi trying to intenionaly ship Gou with any posible female character to remove her from straight ships.
Sep 24, 2021 3:03 AM

Jan 2011
RobertBobert said:
OhTsuru said:
I don't...

Haha, I still remember fujishi trying to intenionaly ship Gou with any posible female character to remove her from straight ships.

hahahaha!! at the time I was on tumblr (when season1 & 2 of Free were out) and some were damn mad about Gou's "relationship" with Sousuke XDD

at topic:

I don't get them - just go read a yaoi manga or watch yaoi anime to fill your batteries and leave the "straight" characters at piece XD

Bish, so many boys you can ship and you focus all your attention on the female characters

Sep 24, 2021 3:07 AM

Apr 2012
OhTsuru said:
RobertBobert said:

hahahaha!! at the time I was on tumblr (when season1 & 2 of Free were out) and some were damn mad about Gou's "relationship" with Sousuke XDD

at topic:

I don't get them - just go read a yaoi manga or watch yaoi anime to fill your batteries and leave the "straight" characters at piece XD

Bish, so many boys you can ship and you focus all your attention on the female characters

So, I wasn't even surprised that when she befriended Izuku over their love of male muscles, the fujoshi literally exploded and immediately put Izuku on a pedestal, lol. But if it's no joke, this is a fairly common practice. If you take a look at co-ed franchises like Fate or Genshin, slash shippers will always support slash ships along with femslash ones.
Sep 24, 2021 3:10 AM

Mar 2015
They have yet to learn the mystical power of....headcanon.

Just remove Ochaco and have Deku and Kacchan make out in your imagination, problem solved!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 3 hours ago

10 by Tirinchas »»
6 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Yesterday

59 by KittenCuddler »»
9 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 11 hours ago

18 by traed »»
16 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

22 by deg »»
21 minutes ago

» Attack on skibidi toilet (attack on Titan story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 28 minutes ago

1 by SnipeStrike »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.