Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aug 2, 9:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 84
I don't really care, but i doubt SNK will stay in the first position. If you look the activity of SNK and FMAB in the latest hour you can see a plenty amount of "new" accounts low rating SNK and high rating FMAB.

I mean yeah people want their fave anime in fisrt position but creating fake accounts is ridiculous lmao.
 
Aug 2, 9:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 267
FMAB stans are salty AF right now lmao, that's sad

 
Aug 2, 9:15 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 111
@W8And, you're entitled to think what you want of me, but it doesn't change that getting so worked up over some meaningless score on some website is in any way, shape or form worth the time of the day to care about.

very nice of you to dismiss what i said as bullshit tho, care to tell me what is so bullshit ? otherwise it sounds like you're just mad you got called out. was it the 4chan part that triggered you ? /a/ fits you just fine. anyways i still hope find something more productive with your time besides getting mad over my comments. don't like ? just ignore then. i didn't post hoping for replies, i'm not some small brained troll that gets off trolling people like some users here.

every fucking time this happens its the same shit over and over. both fans are shitheads for getting so mad about this. i can't have peace scrolling throught the forums like this.
A: No. but to sum up, This is either real or a transcedental hypersimulation indistinguishable from reality.
Q: how to tell the difference ?
A: wait for the power to fail. it always does.
 
Aug 2, 9:17 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 132
we finally beat FMAB ☺☺ suggoi ne!!! Omedeto, AoT fans!
 
Aug 2, 9:20 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 111
killuaxgon said:
FMAB stans are salty AF right now lmao, that's sad

yes this is sad, troglodytes the lot of them who feel personally attacked if their favourite show isn't on the top. but don't pretend all fandoms here don't have these kind of people. aot has plenty of them too, i reported dozens of accounts doing this shit for many shows. there's always a retard that does this and assuming only one fanbase does it is a disgrace. doesn't matter if its an aot fan or a sao fan or a hxh fan. they are all the same pile of shit for having the need to do this.

once again it isn't healthy being so obsessed over some scores that aren't yours or those of people you know
A: No. but to sum up, This is either real or a transcedental hypersimulation indistinguishable from reality.
Q: how to tell the difference ?
A: wait for the power to fail. it always does.
 
Aug 2, 9:40 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 6
Recycled_Content said:
killuaxgon said:
FMAB stans are salty AF right now lmao, that's sad

yes this is sad, troglodytes the lot of them who feel personally attacked if their favourite show isn't on the top. but don't pretend all fandoms here don't have these kind of people. aot has plenty of them too, i reported dozens of accounts doing this shit for many shows. there's always a retard that does this and assuming only one fanbase does it is a disgrace. doesn't matter if its an aot fan or a sao fan or a hxh fan. they are all the same pile of shit for having the need to do this.

once again it isn't healthy being so obsessed over some scores that aren't yours or those of people you know
well said my man, both fanbases are acting like children
 
Aug 2, 9:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 111
@guacamole_nipple, funny thing is they get mad when you call them out on being children. the amount of good threads you can find here is rare when people keep repostings the same few threads about y score of x show or how people who rate shows low are bad and "elitist". its tiring to scroll throught here tbh.
A: No. but to sum up, This is either real or a transcedental hypersimulation indistinguishable from reality.
Q: how to tell the difference ?
A: wait for the power to fail. it always does.
 
Aug 2, 9:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 84
FMAB stans are salty AF right now lmao, that's sad



Lmao this is true, the amount of fake accounts being created rn lmao
It's even makes a Part 2 possible:

 
Aug 2, 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 1594
killuaxgon said:
FMAB stans are salty AF right now lmao, that's sad



ye, only fmab fans are :)

 
Aug 2, 10:07 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 71
Recycled_Content said:
@W8And, you're entitled to think what you want of me, but it doesn't change that getting so worked up over some meaningless score on some website is in any way, shape or form worth the time of the day to care about.

very nice of you to dismiss what i said as bullshit tho, care to tell me what is so bullshit ? otherwise it sounds like you're just mad you got called out. was it the 4chan part that triggered you ? /a/ fits you just fine. anyways i still hope find something more productive with your time besides getting mad over my comments. don't like ? just ignore then. i didn't post hoping for replies, i'm not some small brained troll that gets off trolling people like some users here.

every fucking time this happens its the same shit over and over. both fans are shitheads for getting so mad about this. i can't have peace scrolling throught the forums like this.



i dont triggered beacuse you insulted my fav anime or something like that , its just because you insulted the scores and the rankings , and i just LOVE Them ..
You dont care about the scores But there are other like me who cares .
And you said (dont like ? then ignore) , so why you didn't ignore our discussions that you dont like ?

i have a bad english btw
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Aug 2, 10:20 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 425
Recycled_Content said:
fuck off, no one cares about this stupid score shit. at least no one that matters. go back be manchildren on reddit or something. fucks sake two bands of manchildren going at each other. go find something productive to do like a good bridge to practice bungee jumping or review the taste of bleach. both aot fanbois and fmab retards are the same pile of shit when it comes to be moronic on this topic. this site is called MYanimelist, stop caring about what others think of what you like for fucks sake.

that's why this community sucks, its filled with dead brained retards who hail from the autistic centers like reddit or 4chan. go back to those boards and don't come back please.

no one will miss you.

no one that actually matters.

have a pleasant day with your idiocy
You talk as if you matter.
 
Aug 2, 10:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 111
my momma always told me i was a boy destined for a great future @ABDoesThings. so clearly i matter more than people who are losing their minds and attacking everyone around them because of some scores.
A: No. but to sum up, This is either real or a transcedental hypersimulation indistinguishable from reality.
Q: how to tell the difference ?
A: wait for the power to fail. it always does.
 
Aug 2, 10:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 425
Recycled_Content said:
my momma always told me i was a boy destined for a great future @ABDoesThings. so clearly i matter more than people who are losing their minds and attacking everyone around them because of some scores.
i dont know, every community has their retards. The AoT community in general is pretty chill, and MAL doesnt give a penny for what your momma told you.
 
Aug 2, 10:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 111
this hasn't been my experience with them for the past 3 or so years. or everytime a new season airs
A: No. but to sum up, This is either real or a transcedental hypersimulation indistinguishable from reality.
Q: how to tell the difference ?
A: wait for the power to fail. it always does.
 
Aug 2, 10:35 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 425
Recycled_Content said:
this hasn't been my experience with them for the past 3 or so years. or everytime a new season airs
AoT community on MAL is pretty crap. subreddits are good enough.
 
Aug 2, 10:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 267
Armins2 said:
FMAB stans are salty AF right now lmao, that's sad



Lmao this is true, the amount of fake accounts being created rn lmao
It's even makes a Part 2 possible:


They make new accounts non stop lmao
 
Aug 2, 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 680
Nobody really cares tho.
I mean, current list is laughably bad.
There's Your Name (really average movie) and some random Gintama (and Gintama gets terrible in later arcs). Fuck it.

Anyway, SnK will sink with 4th season. Mostly because manga went to dogs.
 
Aug 2, 12:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 53
Kamiyan3991 said:
Nobody really cares tho.
I mean, current list is laughably bad.
There's Your Name (really average movie) and some random Gintama (and Gintama gets terrible in later arcs). Fuck it.

Anyway, SnK will sink with 4th season. Mostly because manga went to dogs.


Actually, 4th season will most likely beat this one.
 
Aug 2, 12:47 PM
2199

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3047
killuaxgon said:
Armins2 said:


Lmao this is true, the amount of fake accounts being created rn lmao
It's even makes a Part 2 possible:


They make new accounts non stop lmao

AoT is good but these idiots make me sick. Seriously, they care about rating?
 
Aug 2, 1:55 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 206
Reading this thread just made me realize how i missed MAL... People insulting each other for dumb reasons!!
 
Aug 2, 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 128
Lets just agree that both dont deserve #1? So the fan war and these threads can end....
 
Aug 2, 5:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 4495
Kamiyan3991 said:
Nobody really cares tho.
I mean, current list is laughably bad.
There's Your Name (really average movie) and some random Gintama (and Gintama gets terrible in later arcs). Fuck it.

Anyway, SnK will sink with 4th season. Mostly because manga went to dogs.
Season 4 won’t sink, majority of the readers find it way better
 
Aug 2, 6:19 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 70
uninstallthegame said:
killuaxgon said:
FMAB stans are salty AF right now lmao, that's sad



ye, only fmab fans are :)

Implying it's fanboyism to rate AoT 10/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Aug 2, 7:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 1594
@DupeusT31 implying that aot fangays are boosting and downvoting just as active as fmab fangays. most of those on the screenshot are bot accounts btw
 
Aug 2, 7:08 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 425
DupeusT31 said:
uninstallthegame said:


ye, only fmab fans are :)

Implying it's fanboyism to rate AoT 10/10.
how is that fanboyism?
 
Aug 2, 7:30 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 70
uninstallthegame said:
@DupeusT31 implying that aot fangays are boosting and downvoting just as active as fmab fangays. most of those on the screenshot are bot accounts btw
They're doing it so the 1/10 ratings from fake accounts don't affect AoT. And last time I checked Fmab's stats I've only seen one person rating it 1/10 in the last hour.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Aug 2, 8:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
the anime is just plain terrible.

but i guess kids nowdays like shit soooo all right i don't care let them have fun
 
Aug 3, 4:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 84
DupeusT31 said:
uninstallthegame said:
@DupeusT31 implying that aot fangays are boosting and downvoting just as active as fmab fangays. most of those on the screenshot are bot accounts btw
They're doing it so the 1/10 ratings from fake accounts don't affect AoT. And last time I checked Fmab's stats I've only seen one person rating it 1/10 in the last hour.


"And last time I checked Fmab's stats I've only seen one person rating it 1/10 in the last hour." This sounds like you completly ignored they had an entire day to downvote SNK.

Yesterday at the morning (in my timezone) the SNK rate 1/10 votes were around 0.6%, at the night they were around 0.8%, today they are at 0.9%... and yet you say something like: "last time i checked Fmab stats only, one person did that" like they didn't do anything in the earliest hours to change 0.2% til your comment, and to change 0.3% til today...

Not even to consider that also it had several accounts which were only boosting FMAb, accounts boosting FMAB and downvoting other animes current ahead on top, accounts nly downvoting SNK (by obvious reasos lmao), and obviously it also had accounts downvoting FMAB and boosting other animes too, as also official accounts changing the ratings to low or high rates recently.

But it''s just look to the illegitimate accounts report thread from MAL to see how many, and who were the majority of these idiots (who were reported by users yesterday, and still are being reported).

All due to a position from the top.
Modified by Armins2, Aug 3, 10:23 AM
 
Aug 3, 8:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 24
AoT finally takes its rightful place as number 1. This season was truly incredible. I see the FMAB fanboys are going crazy :)
Modified by StrandedMountain, Aug 3, 8:57 AM
 
Aug 3, 10:28 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 206
uninstallthegame said:
killuaxgon said:
FMAB stans are salty AF right now lmao, that's sad



ye, only fmab fans are :)



The fmab fans are the ones that started this i remember when Kimi no nawa reached no. 1 back in 2016,it was war zone here and just like here they weren't even being subtle about it, if you start some crap with another fanbase you better expect some retaliation!! The aot fans aren't in the wrong here, although this whole thing is childish af from both sides, and im enjoying it
 
Aug 3, 12:18 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 70
Armins2 said:
DupeusT31 said:
They're doing it so the 1/10 ratings from fake accounts don't affect AoT. And last time I checked Fmab's stats I've only seen one person rating it 1/10 in the last hour.


"And last time I checked Fmab's stats I've only seen one person rating it 1/10 in the last hour." This sounds like you completly ignored they had an entire day to downvote SNK.

Yesterday at the morning (in my timezone) the SNK rate 1/10 votes were around 0.6%, at the night they were around 0.8%, today they are at 0.9%... and yet you say something like: "last time i checked Fmab stats only, one person did that" like they didn't do anything in the earliest hours to change 0.2% til your comment, and to change 0.3% til today...

Not even to consider that also it had several accounts which were only boosting FMAb, accounts boosting FMAB and downvoting other animes current ahead on top, accounts nly downvoting SNK (by obvious reasos lmao), and obviously it also had accounts downvoting FMAB and boosting other animes too, as also official accounts changing the ratings to low or high rates recently.

But it''s just look to the illegitimate accounts report thread from MAL to see how many, and who were the majority of these idiots (who were reported by users yesterday, and still are being reported).

All due to a position from the top.
I meant that there isn't nearly as many people hating on fmab.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Aug 3, 12:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 84
DupeusT31 said:
Armins2 said:


"And last time I checked Fmab's stats I've only seen one person rating it 1/10 in the last hour." This sounds like you completly ignored they had an entire day to downvote SNK.

Yesterday at the morning (in my timezone) the SNK rate 1/10 votes were around 0.6%, at the night they were around 0.8%, today they are at 0.9%... and yet you say something like: "last time i checked Fmab stats only, one person did that" like they didn't do anything in the earliest hours to change 0.2% til your comment, and to change 0.3% til today...

Not even to consider that also it had several accounts which were only boosting FMAb, accounts boosting FMAB and downvoting other animes current ahead on top, accounts nly downvoting SNK (by obvious reasos lmao), and obviously it also had accounts downvoting FMAB and boosting other animes too, as also official accounts changing the ratings to low or high rates recently.

But it''s just look to the illegitimate accounts report thread from MAL to see how many, and who were the majority of these idiots (who were reported by users yesterday, and still are being reported).

All due to a position from the top.
I meant that there isn't nearly as many people hating on fmab.


oh

ohhhhhh

My bad. Sorry.
 
Aug 3, 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 2911
keragamming was Nostradamus all along.
 
Aug 3, 6:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 680
sim0n2170 said:
Anyway, SnK will sink with 4th season. Mostly because manga went to dogs. Season 4 won’t sink, majority of the readers find it way better

You're lying to yourself, my friend.
Post TS story is just crap. Even manga readers can admit that.

Anyway, if MAL wants to fix its scores, they should start with some seasons nerf.
There's like 7 Gintamas in the top. And current #1 looks stupid because it has only 322k members. The highest rated anime used to have like ~1-2 mln.

Not like I care though. It just looks stupid. I have the same problem with Gintamas.
Welp, I used to be Gintamafag, but manga went to dogs at some point. And only fucking Porori-hen is below 9. With fucking 36k members. Looks stupid af.

Yeah, you can just sort by popularity, but it feels off.
Modified by Kamiyan3991, Aug 3, 6:44 PM
 
Aug 3, 6:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 10303
Kamiyan3991 said:
sim0n2170 said:
Anyway, SnK will sink with 4th season. Mostly because manga went to dogs. Season 4 won’t sink, majority of the readers find it way better

You're lying to yourself, my friend.
Post TS story is just crap. Even manga readers can admit that.

Anyway, if MAL wants to fix its scores, they should start with some seasons nerf.
There's like 7 Gintamas in the top. And current #1 looks stupid because it has only 322k members. The highest rated anime used to have like ~1-2 mln.


? Its literally the most praise arc, I'm sure there are people that doesn't like it, but they are the minority.

Prepare to be shock when you see it as number 1 on mal. I never in my wildest dream thought this season even had a chance to get in the top 10, much less be at number 1 at this moment. I actually thought the current arc in the manga has a better chance.

So with this season I have readjust my expectation and I will be shock if the last season doesn't get the number 1 spot from fmab.
 
Aug 3, 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 680
keragamming said:
? Its literally the most praise arc, I'm sure there are people that doesn't like it, but they are the minority.

Prepare to be shock when you see it as number 1 on mal. I never in my wildest dream thought this season even had a chance to get in the top 10, much less be at number 1 at this moment.

Maybe for 15y who don't care about terrible writting. Not like AoT even had good writing but the last part is just crap.
And, nope. Wit Studio won't even anime it. You gotta brace for our savior J.C.Staff and still images. Or some other shitty studio.
 
Aug 3, 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 10303
Kamiyan3991 said:
keragamming said:
? Its literally the most praise arc, I'm sure there are people that doesn't like it, but they are the minority.

Prepare to be shock when you see it as number 1 on mal. I never in my wildest dream thought this season even had a chance to get in the top 10, much less be at number 1 at this moment.

Maybe for 15y who don't care about terrible writting. Not like AoT even had good writing but the last part is just crap.
And, nope. Wit Studio won't even anime it. You gotta brace for our savior J.C.Staff and still images. Or some other shitty studio.


Ok, we will see who have the last laugh here.
 
Aug 3, 6:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 425
Kamiyan3991 said:
Nobody really cares tho.
I mean, current list is laughably bad.
There's Your Name (really average movie) and some random Gintama (and Gintama gets terrible in later arcs). Fuck it.

Anyway, SnK will sink with 4th season. Mostly because manga went to dogs.
unpopular opinion
 
Aug 3, 6:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 680
ABDoesThings said:
unpopular opinion

Then watch Your Name now, without hype.
BTW, I'm not even calling it bad. It's just your regular 7.5/10 movie with good art and mehdiocre plot.
 
Aug 3, 6:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 425
I was surprised SnK S3 P2 is even at number one cause imo its not even the best arc. The next arcs are. But to say its the best anime in the world is a bit of a stretch. It's a brilliant story, but idk if its best.
 
Aug 3, 6:56 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 425
Kamiyan3991 said:
ABDoesThings said:
unpopular opinion

Then watch Your Name now, without hype.
BTW, I'm not even calling it bad. It's just your regular 7.5/10 movie with good art and mehdiocre plot.
im talking about AoT. Not Your Name. Your Name was decent enough.
 
Aug 3, 6:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 680
ABDoesThings said:
I was surprised SnK S3 P2 is even at number one cause imo its not even the best arc. The next arcs are. But to say its the best anime in the world is a bit of a stretch. It's a brilliant story, but idk if its best.

I mean, most people probably won't take this ranking seriously. And by this, I don't mean "MAL this, MAL that", or whatever.
It just doesn't have enough members. #1 with 157,197 users looks unnatural. You can easily see hype factor here. Not actual quality.

S3 Part 2 was still the best tho.
But you need to watch mediocre s1 and laughably bad s2 first. That sucks. And that's why not many people even rated it.
 
Aug 3, 6:58 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 425
Kamiyan3991 said:
ABDoesThings said:
I was surprised SnK S3 P2 is even at number one cause imo its not even the best arc. The next arcs are. But to say its the best anime in the world is a bit of a stretch. It's a brilliant story, but idk if its best.

I mean, most people probably won't take this ranking seriously. And by this, I don't mean "MAL this, MAL that", or whatever. It just doesn't have enough members. #1 with 157,197 users looks unnatural.
150,000 isnt a small amount.
 
Aug 3, 6:59 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 425
and yeah I dont really care about the ranking. Most of us in the comm are more worried for the new chapter.
 
Aug 3, 7:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 680
ABDoesThings said:
Kamiyan3991 said:

I mean, most people probably won't take this ranking seriously. And by this, I don't mean "MAL this, MAL that", or whatever. It just doesn't have enough members. #1 with 157,197 users looks unnatural.
150,000 isnt a small amount.

S;G and FMA have about 700-800k. And that's for 24-64 eps.
I'd say 150k is small af. And it's only for these 10 eps. It looks stupid, no matter how you look at it.
 
Aug 3, 7:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 425
Kamiyan3991 said:
ABDoesThings said:
I was surprised SnK S3 P2 is even at number one cause imo its not even the best arc. The next arcs are. But to say its the best anime in the world is a bit of a stretch. It's a brilliant story, but idk if its best.

I mean, most people probably won't take this ranking seriously. And by this, I don't mean "MAL this, MAL that", or whatever.
It just doesn't have enough members. #1 with 157,197 users looks unnatural. You can easily see hype factor here. Not actual quality.

S3 Part 2 was still the best tho.
But you need to watch mediocre s1 and laughably bad s2 first. That sucks. And that's why not many people even rated it.
s1 and s2 are bad in your opinion. And it's only August. Season 3 Part II finished in July. What do you expect? 700k people to have watched it? Thats just stupid. Look at FMAB, that aired way back then and it only has 800k users.
 
Aug 3, 7:31 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 425
150k votes already says alot.
 
Aug 3, 9:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 4495
Kamiyan3991 said:
sim0n2170 said:
Anyway, SnK will sink with 4th season. Mostly because manga went to dogs. Season 4 won’t sink, majority of the readers find it way better

You're lying to yourself, my friend.
Post TS story is just crap. Even manga readers can admit that.

Anyway, if MAL wants to fix its scores, they should start with some seasons nerf.
There's like 7 Gintamas in the top. And current #1 looks stupid because it has only 322k members. The highest rated anime used to have like ~1-2 mln.

Not like I care though. It just looks stupid. I have the same problem with Gintamas.
Welp, I used to be Gintamafag, but manga went to dogs at some point. And only fucking Porori-hen is below 9. With fucking 36k members. Looks stupid af.

Yeah, you can just sort by popularity, but it feels off.
Nah it shows from all the polls for which fans like the most. Go to any poll asking which arc manga readers like and it’s the next 2 arcs are highly in the top 3. Just cause you don’t like it doesn’t mean everyone else will. Haters say the basement reveal won’t be well liked by anime onlys and yet they are the highest rated episodes. Plus the manga score went from 8.52 to 8.53 recently so it’s definetly not on the decline. Yes it's a small sample but it still shows the next arc is at the top https://www.strawpoll.me/17832376/r, https://strawpoll.com/wxe37fwa
Modified by sim0n2170, Aug 3, 9:22 PM
 
Aug 3, 9:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 10303
Kamiyan3991 said:
ABDoesThings said:
150,000 isnt a small amount.

S;G and FMA have about 700-800k. And that's for 24-64 eps.
I'd say 150k is small af. And it's only for these 10 eps. It looks stupid, no matter how you look at it.


Kimi no Na wa is a a 60+ movie, are you saying it doesn't deserve the spot because it doesn't have 20+ episode? What type of logic is that?

Also 150k is a big sample, 150k vs 800k is a pretty damn good sample. Now will snk maintain a top 10 spot for years to come? Time will tell, but it is ridiculous to criticize the series for the number of votes it currently has, no series gets 800k members after airing a month ago, also fmab and all the other series started out just like snk, they all started from somewhere.

You are basically saying every new series should wait 3-4 years if enough members accumulate in that time, after airing before they are eligible to be in the top 10 spot.

go and check out the top 50 list and look how many series that are in the top 50 hasn't even crack 200k votes some are even on the list for more than a decade now.

Hopefully you realise how many series would get hurt that are currently in the top 50 with that insane logic.
Modified by keragamming, Aug 3, 9:23 PM
 
Aug 4, 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 680
ABDoesThings said:
150k votes already says alot.

It's just biased sample. Welp, sequels are pain in ass. You can give 9-10 to this, but previous seasons were average at best.

keragamming said:
Kimi no Na wa is a a 60+ movie, are you saying it doesn't deserve the spot because it doesn't have 20+ episode? What type of logic is that?

Nope. I'm saying it's just some overhyped movie (cuz Makoto Shinkai) that should be way lower.
It has good art, passable music and very average plot/characters.

Welp, actually, most movies seem overrated.
Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai got 8.63 somehow. It was probably the worst movie I've seen in 2k18.
 
Top
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

Preview MangaManga Store