Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 30, 7:31 PM
wobbuffet

Big thanks to Naruleach for helping out this week!

You can find more details and an overview of all the results in the club's official FAL Spring 2019 thread.

Points Criteria
Please see the Rules thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Discussion posts ARE NOT counted this week
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Week 13 Anime Points:

Total Weekly Points Rankings:

Total Overall Points Rankings:

Highest Unique Team Score:

Ace users:

Wildcard usage:

Team Rankings

Errors:

Jun 30, 7:38 PM

18 (--) NeoAnkara - 5365064

We are entering final week now people.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.

Jun 30, 8:06 PM

659 (-1) OriharaShinra - 3207395

Only one more week and I will start cheking the animes of fall, not trusting my gut anymore.
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
FAL SPRING 2019 Rank 650

Jun 30, 8:44 PM
IchiGOAT

If only I swapped C&T with Senryuu Shoujo and aced it, maybe I could've won that highest unique team score. Lost a good 6000 points throughout the season from ace.

Jun 30, 10:49 PM
Ummm... okay? I was expecting joyfullydoomed to swap in Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? to surpass me and use the swap wildcard to put Carole & Tuesday back on his team next week. Since that didn't happen I'm pretty sure I win now.

Jul 1, 6:50 AM

I'm crossing my fingers that I can end up rank 30 or above this season.

This final week will have a lot of changes I imagine.

Jul 1, 8:50 AM

Was hoping KingYoshi and MFK were saving the C&T ace + Boost combo for the final week since We Never Learn only passed 60k yesterday, but they were probably thinking the same as me. Oh well, I'm finally going to finish top 5 for the first time, pretty certain I'm getting the bronze medal but gotta wait and see.

Jul 1, 9:34 AM

not a single anime on my team got licensed what is that?

I fell a rank I guess I should kiss the spot in the top 10 goodbye

Jul 1, 12:32 PM
Lily Gardener

BlueYoshi said:
Was hoping KingYoshi and MFK were saving the C&T ace + Boost combo for the final week since We Never Learn only passed 60k yesterday, but they were probably thinking the same as me. Oh well, I'm finally going to finish top 5 for the first time, pretty certain I'm getting the bronze medal but gotta wait and see.

I was hoping BokuBen wouldn't pass the 60k mark since I was super busy the week before and forgot to Ace it. I should be 5th right now, but missed out acing Kimetsu no Yaiba at the start of the season, as well. All good though. I will take a top 10 finish, assuming nothing crazy happens the final week.

Jul 1, 1:36 PM

I didn't knew the exact rules of ace until now lol but nothing really matters because of my ranking

Jul 2, 5:51 PM
Hoping for a strong finish with a rank up in the final week. My team currently excels in the modifiers department. I'm guaranteed not to finish in Top 30 tho. More likely between 30 and 40, but it'll still be my best finish in an FAL season.