Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Jun 30, 5:46 PM

.01 away currently, it may top it soon.

Jun 30, 5:48 PM

BlakexEkalb said:
The % of 10/10s is lowering so I wouldn't count toooo certainly on it

Jun 30, 5:50 PM

Nostalgik said:
BlakexEkalb said:
The % of 10/10s is lowering so I wouldn't count toooo certainly on it

With the amount of fans of this show seeing how close it is to rank 1, they'll most likely rate it higher. It will obviously fall as the hype dies down and people start to sabotage it but w/e.

Jun 30, 6:11 PM
I don't quite understand how the scoring system is working here, because a few hours ago I saw that the amount of rates recorded was around 71000, but now it's around 60000? And the scope jumped from 9.19 to 9.23?
It surprised me when I saw it, I don't quite understand what has happened. Has the system just deleted lots of votes from empty accounts? It'd be appreciated if someone explains this.

Jun 30, 6:13 PM

To be honest, this season was nice but as good as LoGH/FMAB/Gintama/HxH/3-gatsu S2? Not even close.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, atleast should be sweet........ " - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)

Jun 30, 6:26 PM

At this point I think it's safe to say that in a matter of hours it will surpass FMAB, the question now is what will be the magnitude of the final spike and if it will be enough to assure the number one position permanently.

Jun 30, 6:34 PM

Lucette_C said:
I don't quite understand how the scoring system is working here, because a few hours ago I saw that the amount of rates recorded was around 71000, but now it's around 60000? And the scope jumped from 9.19 to 9.23?
It surprised me when I saw it, I don't quite understand what has happened. Has the system just deleted lots of votes from empty accounts? It'd be appreciated if someone explains this.

"This happened because of one of the rules of MAL

Once an anime finishes airing, only the ratings where the number of watched episodes is at least 1/5 of the overall number of episodes count"

credit comes from @-Aincrad-

Jun 30, 6:38 PM
keragamming said:
Lucette_C said:

"This happened because of one of the rules of MAL

Once an anime finishes airing, only the ratings where the number of watched episodes is at least 1/5 of the overall number of episodes count"

credit comes from @-Aincrad-
Ah, that clears things up. Thank you!

Jun 30, 6:38 PM

dc22 said:
lmao @everyone treating SnK as some grand masterpiece

Bro KOF, Metal Slug, Last Blade, Samurai Shodown... The Neo Geo was a masterpiece

Jun 30, 7:23 PM

These targeted downvotes really need to be sorted.

Jun 30, 7:23 PM

dc22 said:
lmao @everyone treating SnK as some grand masterpiece

Yeah cause all the shows in top 10 are master pieces..

Jun 30, 8:04 PM
Haven't watch both but people care too much about the score lol, espescially those haters

Jun 30, 8:22 PM
Roronoa said:
enjoy it while it lasts, take pictures so you can print it out and frame it. what a life changing anime! im literally jacking off to the last episode right now. ive come so many times i poured it into a jar and im naming it “attack on titan”

You think you're funny don't you ? People like you bring a bad name to the fmab fanbase. I would know because i belong to both fanbases. My top 3 anime are hxh,fmab and snk.

Jun 30, 8:27 PM

Ten said:
As apparently we have nothing better to do than talk about scores for the hundredth time, let's combine them from all the seasons and see the somewhat real picture.
(8.48+8.43+8.48+9.23)/4 = 8.655
Top 54

This.

Season 3 is in 2 parts anyway, so if you want to be fair when looking at scores you have to at least average those two.

Jun 30, 8:28 PM

Ten said:
As apparently we have nothing better to do than talk about scores for the hundredth time, let's combine them from all the seasons and see the somewhat real picture.
Top 54

This.

Season 3 is in 2 parts anyway, so if you want to be fair when looking at scores you have to at least average those two.

Not to even mention the 1.2 million more members FMAB has. Really gives you a better perspective.

Jun 30, 8:31 PM

CrimsonRuin said:
Ten said:
Top 54

This.

I'm sure if fmab series was split into seasons each one of them individually would be rated 9.24 right? right???

Again as I said before, I could argue that fmab being a full completed series is what gave it the advantage of being number 1 on mal.

Imagine if the first 25 episode of fmab was season 1, I doubt it would even be close to rated 9.

So gain, a very unfair comparison.

100K vote is a good sample size, fmab was rated number 1 since 2011 and it had like 100k members scoring it and it was rated 9.20, now it has over 1.2 million vote and its still at that score and a bit higher, 100k and 1.2 million is not a big difference, 100k sample size was enough to predict what the rest of the score will be.

Modified by keragamming, Jun 30, 8:34 PM

Jun 30, 8:35 PM

Gon_x_freecs said:
Roronoa said:
enjoy it while it lasts, take pictures so you can print it out and frame it. what a life changing anime! im literally jacking off to the last episode right now. ive come so many times i poured it into a jar and im naming it “attack on titan”

You think you're funny don't you ? People like you bring a bad name to the fmab fanbase. I would know because i belong to both fanbases. My top 3 anime are hxh,fmab and snk.
LOL bruh let me troll
no

Jun 30, 9:00 PM

Even if is gets to the #1 spot does it really matter? I can't believe that we have come to a point where almost every season there's a big tittle or a popular show and we get threads, after thread, after thread of people fighting over what anime gets to keep the top numerical number.

The level of obsession with arbitrary numbers and ratings in this community is beyond me.

Jun 30, 9:15 PM
This Series Deserve it. High Quality + Good Story + Good voice actor + Animation + Soundtrack.

Jun 30, 9:40 PM

cchigu said:
To be honest, this season was nice but as good as LoGH/FMAB/Gintama/HxH/3-gatsu S2? Not even close.

To be honest? It was better.

Jun 30, 9:44 PM
Forum Moderator
pro hermit

Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Threads about ranking and scores just encourage flame wars between people who liked the show and people who disliked it. They don't promote any kind of actual discussion.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store