Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jun 30, 11:41 AM

BlakexEkalb said:
I'm loving this year and the amount of shows getting sequels confirmed very quickly.

I hope JoJo Part 6 "Stone Ocean" is gonna be announced soon as well. ;D

Jun 30, 11:48 AM

SerhaTR0483-2 said:
Adnash93 said:

Why? If it is was a condition to have even better quality, then I'm positive for even three parts of Season 4.

Nope, he is right. 2-cour shit is annoying. I would prefer one 24 ep ride instead of 2-12 ep cour, the time doesn't matter. I can live again 5 years without AoT, but waiting between two parts kills me

i gotta agree with that
id rather wait till 2021,2022 or whatever^^

Lemonraj said:
ABDoesThings said:
info doesnt matter. Its the dialogue that matters if you get what I mean. And, alot happens in the latest chapters. Not easily adaptable in my opinion.

Yea, but the 4 chapters (episodes 8 and 9) I referenced still had some of the most dialogue in the series. Mostly what I mean by dense, in general I think my point is we can't really say when they'll adapt 2 chapters vs one chapter. The most uneventful episodes this season (7, 10) only adapted 1, which many wouldn't have predicted to be the ones to do so.

a lot of people predicted that actually
i myself said ep 7 will be 1 chapter
a lot of other people predicted both

they were too slow paced anyway, probably dragged them out on purpose too so it doesn't really matter
his point stands 2 chapters per ep is easily doable, well too, i mean they can still do less for a couple of ep and 25 eps are still enough
Modified by Nim0174, Jun 30, 11:51 AM
You son of a .. turtle

Jun 30, 11:49 AM
Adnash93 said:
BlakexEkalb said:
I'm loving this year and the amount of shows getting sequels confirmed very quickly.

+1

I personally like JoJo even more AOT but I like both a lot and both are top two anime this year.

Jun 30, 11:59 AM

The Final Season will probably be 2 cour (~24 episodes). The manga might end around chapter 130, which leaves 40 chapters for S4, the same amount that S3 covered. There are some parts they'll have to speed up as well.

Jun 30, 12:01 PM

I hope Production I.G takes the season 4.

Jun 30, 12:03 PM

Adnash93 said:
BlakexEkalb said:

#Part6Never memes are coming soon...

Jun 30, 12:32 PM

MehmetY said:
Adnash93 said:

Perhaps, but whatever. Let's hope eventually they won't be true and we will get Part 6's anime adaptation announced rather fast (or at least get an information about it being planned to be created).

Jun 30, 12:35 PM

Adnash93 said:
MehmetY said:

Perhaps, but whatever. Let's hope eventually they won't be true and we will get Part 6's anime adaptation announced rather fast (or at least get an information about it being planned to be created).

I hope they add a Jolyne scene where she sits in the prison at the end of the Part 5 just like Jotaro end of the Part 2.

Jun 30, 12:42 PM

I'm so glad to be born in this generation to see AoT anime completed

#PrayForKyoani

Jun 30, 1:06 PM

@MehmetY , I would like rather to see a scene from Vento Aureo's timeline, in which Jolyne is a kid and holds her father's hand.

Jun 30, 1:24 PM
Adnash93 said:
@MehmetY , I would like rather to see a scene from Vento Aureo's timeline, in which Jolyne is a kid and holds her father' hand.
father's hand? She literally have daddy issues from the beginning that would be unrealistic because that doesn't fits her personality at all, but she's easily one of the best female protagonist though.
Modified by ExodiaX, Jun 30, 1:29 PM

Jun 30, 2:26 PM

DAMN man one more year to wait and I hope wit studio does it.

Jun 30, 2:27 PM
shanimebib said:
Studio will be most likely JC. I read it in another thread here in MAL if I am not wrong.

Ooohh for the love of god pls no jc staff, give it to produciotn I G but not JC staff.

Jun 30, 5:36 PM

ExodiaX said:
Adnash93 said:
@MehmetY , I would like rather to see a scene from Vento Aureo's timeline, in which Jolyne is a kid and holds her father' hand.
father's hand? She literally have daddy issues from the beginning that would be unrealistic because that doesn't fits her personality at all, but she's easily one of the best female protagonist though.

But think of it - Part 5 having a nice ending (foreshadowing Part 6's adaptation) with Jolyne as little girl walking with her father, while in actual Part 6 adaptation
. It would be cool to see something like that.

Moving straight, even if Part 6 wouldn't start with it, to
in Part 5's ending would be too random in my oppinion.

Jul 1, 1:25 PM

Adnash93 said:
Nurguburu said:
pls no more two parts like season 3.

Why? If it is was a condition to have even better quality, then I'm positive for even three parts of Season 4.

S1 was 25 episodes from the start until the end, they should do so again.

A season divided in parts just kill the hype.
Life has no meaning.

Jul 1, 1:49 PM

Nurguburu said:
S1 was 25 episodes from the start until the end, they should do so again.

I'm not saying it's bad, but I mentioned earlier a situation in which dividing a season into parts would have helped to get better overall quality. If a quality could have been high without it, then no need to two or more parts.

Nurguburu said:
A season divided in parts just kill the hype.

Depends. In my case I was annoyed at first, as for I really enjoyed Season 3 Part 1. Later I convinced myself it was a good decision to have Season 3 Part 2 released later. It gave chances to have it more polished and even better than Part 1, plus many manga readers instead of complaining about it were actually pretty positive. They could maintain the hype by telling how good upcoming episodes are gonna be according to the story told in the manga, and quite were alright with decision of waiting some months for Part 2 in favor of getting those episodes as much complete and refined as it is possible. And they were right.

Jul 1, 1:52 PM
Supreme Tsundere

SerhaTR0483-2 said:
Adnash93 said:

Nope, he is right. 2-cour shit is annoying. I would prefer one 24 ep ride instead of 2-12 ep cour, the time doesn't matter. I can live again 5 years without AoT, but waiting between two parts kills me

Just dont watch it while airing, what you said is pretty viable, you can wait a few years right?
Watch it again in 2-3 years and I m sure we will have everything adapted here.

Jul 1, 2:36 PM
One of the best episode ever of Attack on titan! I'M SO HYPED FOR SEASON 4

Jul 2, 7:06 AM

I'm glad for their final season <3 sounds great!

Jul 3, 12:50 AM

Another season next year already? what do these people work with? an automaton?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store