Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2019 1:36 PM

Aug 2015
The sea was so beautiful, really nice finale!
Mikasa was so cute when she tried to smile there lol
10/10 can't wait for next season!
Jun 30, 2019 1:39 PM
Jan 2018
Edylson said:
Mattinator95 said:
someone on Reddit discussion forum is complaining about the scene they added with eren touching the titan and apparently suggests the wrong things

Manga readers from reddit always got things to complain, define "wrong things"

quoting the user from Reddit

Mattinator95Jul 1, 2019 12:32 AM
Jun 30, 2019 1:43 PM

Feb 2018
Xenocrisi said:
I think I’m grasping just about 10% of the informations given lmfao

Don’t know what the fuck is going on

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1787758
Jun 30, 2019 1:49 PM

Aug 2015
Wait if the final season is already confirmed it means the manga already ended right?
Jun 30, 2019 1:53 PM

Jun 2016
rahamim said:
Wait if the final season is already confirmed it means the manga already ended right?

No. The manga is still publishing, but is in its final arc and ending soon according so isayama.
Jun 30, 2019 1:53 PM

May 2015
Mikasa was surprisingly cute at the sea scene.

"Hange, don't touch that." haha

It was very calm and beautiful episode. Emotional too, especially Eren going through the memory trip and never really seeing the sea like everyone else, for him, there are still enemies ahead and demons inside his own head.
I'm so glad we'll get to see more of this messed up stuff in the next season.

Overall, great season. Surely the best one of all SnK seasons yet.
Jun 30, 2019 1:56 PM
Aug 2015
Probably one of the best episodes of the show. Calm but so beautiful!!! The ocean scene I was waiting for was perfectly done and even better that all that I could imagine!!! The sound, the scenery, the light effects... Everything was gorgeous. It put every other anime to shame.

With the pictures they showed in the ending I really hope that Wit Studio is going to do the 4th and final season!! Can't wait for fall 2020!!!
Jun 30, 2019 2:04 PM

Apr 2019
the anime fell a lot, the story was horrible, and what the fuck was that from the guy to know the Existence Armin and the Misaka who had not even been born? 4/10
Jun 30, 2019 2:08 PM

Aug 2015
AyumiVk said:
rahamim said:

No. The manga is still publishing, but is in its final arc and ending soon according so isayama.

oh ok so it's about to end, I'm so proud of myself for not reading the manga and just sticking to the anime and now it's about to end, can't even describe how hyped I am right now let's go 2020!
Jun 30, 2019 2:09 PM

Nov 2013
the cutest smile in the world

they finally get to look at the sea, but not all of them feel happy huh

hype for season 4 that will come in just 1 year =O (mixed with a slight disappointment since it will be the end but whatever)
winddevil1Jun 30, 2019 2:19 PM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 30, 2019 2:11 PM

Sep 2018
This season it's just amazing, great job by Wit Studio like always
I keep moving forward
Jun 30, 2019 2:13 PM
Mar 2018
FanBoydaPururin said:
the anime fell a lot, the story was horrible, and what the fuck was that from the guy to know the Existence Armin and the Misaka who had not even been born? 4/10

Everything is connected through paths, which go beyond physical boundaries, which allowed him to know of something he shouldn't have. It's been shown a billion times like when Historia and Rod Reiss touched Eren in the crystal cave or when Historia touched Ymirs letter. The paths are a part of the world which havent been explained 100% yet. And what do you mean by "the story was horrible"? Do you mean the basement reveal or the plot of the Battle of Shiganshina? Would be cool if you could elaborate your opinion a bit more so this isn't just people saying "this good" or "this bad", but people discussing the episode.
Jun 30, 2019 2:17 PM

Feb 2011
They are not ready for what's to come.
Jun 30, 2019 2:19 PM

Apr 2019
memories that already exist all well, but memories that does not exist? this I found a crap, power to transfer the conscience to another part so body is another bad thing of this season, the policy part in Shingeki in the Kyojin is crap and bad exploited, out of nowhere after a mission they receive medals kkkkk save me , the anime decayed putting those power shit that has no meaning with the proposal of the work
Jun 30, 2019 2:30 PM

Aug 2014
CLAP CLAP CLAP x1000
Jun 30, 2019 2:33 PM

Mar 2018
Great finale, i always loved Attack on Titan even though it wasn't perfect, but this season was a masterpiece
Jun 30, 2019 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
God damn that final episode was good. My only issue is why wouldn't they finally show us what Frieda said to Grisha before he attacked them? I mean they brought the scene back again after Eren touched Historia yet still wouldn't show us the full conversation. The king was suppose to retaliate if they ever got attacked right?
And Eren has both of their memories so he should know at this point. Now they're either gonna have to bring the scene back for the 50th time or we're never gonna now. Pretty annoying.
They also shouldn't have used this stupid opening for the last 2 episodes. It just doesn't fit the current mood of the show AT ALL. Ideally they should have made another one for the second half.

Other than that the episode was amazing. Loved the confrontation at the beginning, loved the ocean scene (Mikasa is so fucking cute), loved the attention to detail with everyone else being amazed except for Eren because he already has memories of this. He's also the only one who knows first hand what they're facing.
I definitely like this newly developed Eren.
So while I definitely had some problems with this season, this was a very strong finish so overall I'll give it a 10/10.

Oh and SEASON 4 HYPE! We won't actually have to wait another 4 years. Yay!
I wonder if it's actually the final season or if the "final season" will be split into multiple parts like "Season 3" was.
Jun 30, 2019 2:41 PM

Sep 2014
So that was it. I have to say I had already high expectations after part one of season 3, but this was just amazing. Glad to see we are getting the full story (probably) next year.

I remember the long wait after season 1 so a single year will be short.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 30, 2019 2:44 PM

Feb 2016
As a Manga reader, this is hands down the best adaption ever. Can't wait for next year and yet the manga is expected to be finished by next year too. The only thing that concerns me is what studio is it going to be made from?
Jun 30, 2019 2:51 PM
Feb 2019
vegeta8639 said:
God damn that final episode was good. My only issue is why wouldn't they finally show us what Frieda said to Grisha before he attacked them? I mean they brought the scene back again after Eren touched Historia yet still wouldn't show us the full conversation. The king was suppose to retaliate if they ever got attacked right?
And Eren has both of their memories so he should know at this point. Now they're either gonna have to bring the scene back for the 50th time or we're never gonna now. Pretty annoying.
They also shouldn't have used this stupid opening for the last 2 episodes. It just doesn't fit the current mood of the show AT ALL. Ideally they should have made another one for the second half.

Other than that the episode was amazing. Loved the confrontation at the beginning, loved the ocean scene (Mikasa is so fucking cute), loved the attention to detail with everyone else being amazed except for Eren because he already has memories of this. He's also the only one who knows first hand what they're facing.
I definitely like this newly developed Eren.
So while I definitely had some problems with this season, this was a very strong finish so overall I'll give it a 10/10.

Oh and SEASON 4 HYPE! We won't actually have to wait another 4 years. Yay!
I wonder if it's actually the final season or if the "final season" will be split into multiple parts like "Season 3" was.

It's been stated that king will not do anything. He only threatened the world with the rumbling but wouldn't actually do anything. Frieda's eyes tell you everything you need to know. Those are the eyes of Karl Fritz's ideology taking over completely. We saw it clearly when Rod was talking about Uri and Frieda inheriting the founding titan. They had the same eyes as his father.
Jun 30, 2019 2:52 PM

Oct 2013
I have rewatch the ocean scene a million time already. Lol
Jun 30, 2019 2:55 PM

Dec 2014
They looked grown up in the sea scene :’) my babies.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2019 2:55 PM
Jan 2019
Interesting, Frieda doesn't want to stop the attack on wall Maria.
Jun 30, 2019 3:18 PM
Apr 2016
The translations are getting more and more retarded. Are running out of intelligent translators?
Re:formed
Jun 30, 2019 3:19 PM

Aug 2012
And as expected, they stretched 1 chapter in a single episode...
Half of episode 7 was filler with Eren and Mikasa walking around town, all so that the episode would end in the cliffhanger "humanity has not perished". Then we have episode 10 where they slow down the pace. Because of that, a lot of kruger dialogue was cut in episode 9.
Why not make 11 episodes?

I have no problem with this episode but why did they had to rush grisha flashback?
Eren character development is based on kruger. Eren is protecting historia the same way kruger protected dina. He is being influenced by his memories.

I just dont get it. Its like that time when they cut levi beating historia.
Jun 30, 2019 3:22 PM

Jun 2016
Probably the greatest 10 episodes in Anime History.
Jun 30, 2019 3:25 PM
Jun 2016
I started crying when Eren showed compassion for that titan. It was such a wonderful addition to the anime. In the manga I could tell that he didn't hate titans anymore but I didn't know he actually felt bad for them. Beautiful character development.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2019 3:28 PM

Jul 2015
Lemonraj said:
If this doesn't become the highest rated anime on this site the system is rigged. It's time to lay FMAB to rest

Expect to see a rise in troll accounts to boost to score up again lol
Jun 30, 2019 3:37 PM

May 2018
p_g_adi said:
Interesting, Frieda doesn't want to stop the attack on wall Maria.

Because she was "brainwashed" by the King's will when she received the Founding titan, that's why she wouldn't have lift a finger to help the people inside the walls. Grisha did the right thing
Jun 30, 2019 3:44 PM

Jul 2016
Good finale, the ending is lackluster but the season as a whole make up it. 7/10

Jun 30, 2019 3:46 PM
Dec 2017
FanBoydaPururin said:
memories that already exist all well, but memories that does not exist? this I found a crap, power to transfer the conscience to another part so body is another bad thing of this season, the policy part in Shingeki in the Kyojin is crap and bad exploited, out of nowhere after a mission they receive medals kkkkk save me , the anime decayed putting those power shit that has no meaning with the proposal of the work

Paths entails future users can see past memories of a user of the 9 titans, past user of 9 titans can see future users'memories. And, throughout it all, goes towards the coordinate (Founding Titan). Do you know why all titans sent to Paradis goes to the Wall? Because the all want to find the Founding Titan.
Jun 30, 2019 3:50 PM

Apr 2019
JDartrix said:
FanBoydaPururin said:

Paths entails future users can see past memories of a user of the 9 titans, past user of 9 titans can see future users'memories. And, throughout it all, goes towards the coordinate (Founding Titan). Do you know why all titans sent to Paradis goes to the Wall? Because the all want to find the Founding Titan.
It is very shitttttttttt
Jun 30, 2019 3:59 PM

Mar 2013
eren turned out to be a pretty badass protagonist compared to how he was at the beggining, I freakin love this series, hope it ends better than GOT, LOL!
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Jun 30, 2019 4:00 PM

Aug 2009
I like Pixis and Historia - they make decisions for the benefit of people, unlike the other military leaders.

Now Eren starts to talk like Levi: "I don't know what the right choice is. No one can predict the future" 👏 LOL

Levi.Get.Into.The.Water. 😡

It's sad that Erwin doesn't get to know/see all of this 😭

I will see how good/useful Hange and Armin will be in the future as Erwin's replacement.

I like how the anime added a scene of Eren touching the Titan and saying, "This is one of our people".

Eren's gang are 16 now. Did you notice that the voice actors change their voices a little to make themselves sound a bit older? Awesome voice acting!

BEAUTIFUL ADAPTATION OVERALL! Although WIT Studio did cut a lot of character scenes in S3 Part 1, I hope they will stay with us for Season 4.

Stay with us, WIT Studio!
Jun 30, 2019 4:02 PM

Aug 2012
FanBoydaPururin said:
JDartrix said:

It is very shitttttttttt

its been hinted since the first chapter that memories traveling time is possible
the first episode is called "To You, 2000 Years From Now". Stop embarassing yourself
Jun 30, 2019 4:04 PM

Aug 2018
10/10 for the season, best of all time.
Can't wait for the next arc to be animated.
I use Arch, btw.
Jun 30, 2019 4:07 PM
May 2018
This episode was important, but it kind of felt more like a filler than a real episode. I don't think it's going to make it to that top spot, after all.
Jun 30, 2019 4:09 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well this was definitely the best season of SnK so far. Not sure what else to add that hasn't been said many times over already

Just hope the last season can live up to the expectations if they're really changing studios for it
Jun 30, 2019 4:10 PM
Dec 2016
randomguy182 said:
This episode was important, but it kind of felt more like a filler than a real episode.

If you actually felt like this was filler you should reconsider how much attention you pay to an episode.
Jun 30, 2019 4:10 PM

Feb 2012
The Ocean scene was amazing. Kaji has come so far as a voice actor, in a similar v8en to Eren who also come so far as a character.

Cant wait for my favourite scenes to get animated next year, AOT will go down in anime history.
Jun 30, 2019 4:21 PM

Dec 2017
Amazing season. Eren's evolution as a protagonist is great and the final scene of the main cast looking out to the ocean was both beautiful and heartbreaking.

Does anyone know the name of the final song that played during the credits? I'm hoping it'll be released along with the soundtrack.
Jun 30, 2019 4:24 PM
May 2016
My body is so fucking ready for season 4. What a masterpiece of a show. if you asked me at the end of season 1 whether or not I thought this show would be a contender for top 10 anime in general I'd have laughed in your face, but fucking hell, I haven't seen a show this solid since I started watching anime. The writing has been so damn good, SnK stands head and shoulders above the rest of its competition and I'm so damn happy to see so many more people starting to realize the greatness of this show.

Easily a solid 10/10, "Hero", "Midnight Sun" and "That Day" are some of the best episodes of anime I've seen. Fuck man what is it with this year producing so many good shows? Mob Psycho 100's second season was pure bliss, JoJo part 5 has been top-tier and revitalized my adoration for the series, and now this. Looking forward to rewatching this season with my family, lmao. Good job WIT and Isayama-sensei. Honest to god, shows like this make me want to completely re-check my scores for other shows because of how good it's been. If any anime deserves a 10 so far it's this one, by the time this show is done I can easily see it being just as well-regarded or even moreso than FMA:B

I can't wait to see how people react to what's to come. Completely disagree with the people who think the series goes downhill from here on out, if anything it's 100% the opposite, this is the point where AoT truly becomes a masterpiece in my eyes. It's going to be so fantastic to see this series come to a close next year, what a fun ride we've got ahead.
ModernoirJun 30, 2019 7:43 PM
Jun 30, 2019 4:28 PM
Oct 2014
Amazing season, 10/10
As a manga-reader i couldnt be happier with this episode,and the adaptation in general was really good.Didnt enjoy the cuts they did in part 1 of this season but oh well,everything to please the action junkies i guess,regardless of that this season is still the best season of AoT thanks to the script.
Jun 30, 2019 4:37 PM

Dec 2015
A slightly underwhelming ending, but this season was a blast overall, so I'm not gonna complain.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 30, 2019 4:42 PM

Jun 2016
Katsugu said:
This ending was absolutely fantastic and made into a well done poetic way
but it REALLY annoys me that there's a plot hole unless someone fixes it
As Eren has a titan so as he touched Historia's hand he regained and got some memories right? then isn't supposed to be the same with Armin as he got the colossal titan?!!

Only the founding titan's power is able to make its user access other memories when in contact with a person of royal blood or if the actual user has royal blood.
Eren possesses the founding titan because his father ate Frieda and then Eren ate him so yeah, him touching Historia can trigger memories but its not the same case for Armin or other titan shifters.
Jun 30, 2019 4:43 PM
May 2019
sunsetbridge said:
Amazing season. Eren's evolution as a protagonist is great and the final scene of the main cast looking out to the ocean was both beautiful and heartbreaking.

Does anyone know the name of the final song that played during the credits? I'm hoping it'll be released along with the soundtrack.

Soundtrack for season 3 already out on youtube!
Jun 30, 2019 4:44 PM

Apr 2017
Okay, Armin got to see the sea and his dreams come true as expected. I can't wait to see the next season which... we will see the new long-haired Eren Yeager.
Jun 30, 2019 4:46 PM

Apr 2013
easily a 10/10 also hands down best season of AOT it explained everything.
Jun 30, 2019 4:49 PM

Jan 2014
Incredible finale. All the emotions I felt while reading chapter 90 were perfectly conveyed throughout this episode. The ocean scene in particular was beautiful yet heartbreaking in its foreshadowing of incoming pain and tragedy, and so were the end credits. A whole year and a half is going to be a long wait for animeonlies who chose not to read the manga after this season, but I commend them for their patience and willpower.

Whichever studio gets to adapt it, the last season is going to be a wild ride.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Jun 30, 2019 4:56 PM
Mar 2015
So if we kill all our enemies will we be free then?
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

801 by mapachefffff »»
Apr 4, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2019

458 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 6:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.