Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Jul 17, 1:32 AM

I have so many questions rn. The two things I know for sure are shit's fucked and Eren is beautiful.

Jul 18, 3:54 AM

Good episode,
Im no manga reader so this is not a spoiler but im assuming the beast titan is Zeke, Erens older bro from the main land.

Jul 18, 4:30 AM
Weebover9000 said:
Tengai said:

We'll see then when the time comes.

Yeah, the man is so dedicated to his manga that he only gets an hour a day to have fun with splatoon 2 on his switch, lol, makes me feel a bit bad for him when he puts in all that work and people refuse to read his manga because it looks bad to them

I am sure he gets more than an hour a day. It is a monthly Manga.....and those people don't know what they are missing.

Jul 18, 6:36 AM

jnw93 said:
Good episode,
Im no manga reader so this is not a spoiler but im assuming the beast titan is Zeke, Erens older bro from the main land.
It was confirmed in episode 3 (S3 episode 15) that his name is Zeke.

Jul 19, 3:21 AM

what made me happy was the moment of happiness when Mikasa & Armin SMILED!
but Eren REEKS of sadness aura!

Jul 19, 7:12 AM

It isn't often I watch anime I've already read the manga for, but Attack on Titan has been an all-around exceptional adaptation, and the best is yet to come! Wit and I.G. have done a great job.
Like Japanese films? Swing by the Cinema of Japan club! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Jul 19, 11:05 AM

The series just gets better and better. Very interested to see why Eren chose not to talk about his revelation at the meeting. Getting to see the sea was definitely a bittersweet moment, considering their real enemies lie beyond the water.

Jul 20, 4:36 AM

I don't know about Eren's new hairdo lol season 4 when?

Duterte did 9/11

Jul 21, 1:54 AM

sim0n2170 said:
jnw93 said:
Good episode,
It was confirmed in episode 3 (S3 episode 15) that his name is Zeke.
must of missed that lol

Jul 21, 2:32 AM

PrimeX said:
I don't know about Eren's new hairdo lol season 4 when?

Fall 2020 for Season 4

Yesterday, 12:48 AM
Yare Yare Daze

The scene at the sea was just beautiful. I'm looking forward to the final season next year, the hype is real.
What a ride to get here, deserves my 10 for sure.
"Sometimes not being punched hurts worse."

Yesterday, 1:16 PM

I can't get over how gorgeous the sky and water is hot damn

yeah i like jojo
keep scrolling

6 hours ago

another really great season. i'll admit i preferred when everything was on a smaller scale, with just Titans and an air of mystery. not really a fan of the the whole Marley situation, but it's not necessarily a bad plot

one of the things i've loved the most was Eren's character development. in the beginning, he was just a typical 'good' protagonist that never gives up or whatever the trope is, but his character has a lot more depth now and a bit more grey area in terms of morality

overall, i really like how you can't really tell who are the bad guys, if there are any at all. just like Kruger said, there is no truth

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

Preview MangaManga Store