Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2019 11:45 PM

Mar 2018
pretty and subtle ending
{\_/}
(•~•)

{\_/}
( •-•)

{\_/}
( – _ -)
Jun 30, 2019 11:45 PM

May 2017
This episode was the perfect ending to the best Anime and even TV show this year. Man AoT gives me everything. I didn't expect to love this show so much. Can't wait to cry my eyballs out when Season 4 ends in 2021 I guess.
Jul 1, 2019 12:02 AM

Feb 2014
We have experienced a modern day classic. This series is absolutely incredible and this season was one of the best ever made. I'm happy I was here to experience it. Well done Isayama and well done Wit, you guys did it.
Jul 1, 2019 12:06 AM

Apr 2015
I read the manga. So far, this is THE BEST MANGA ADAPTATION that I've ever watched. When you already read the manga, you usually have a little urge to watch its anime because you know what's going to happen. But WOW, WIT STUDIO nailed it! The soundtrack, the voice actors/actresses, the animation, everything!

Of course, there is some minor annoyance for me, for ex: the colossal titan movement is a little stiff to me because the CG can't handle a smooth movement. But that's just nitpicking for me. But overall, it's a MASTERPIECE!
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Jul 1, 2019 12:10 AM

Apr 2012
Since they made it to beach... are we getting a special beach episode next week?
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jul 1, 2019 12:37 AM

Mar 2019
Time to Rewatch this phenomenal season!!
Jul 1, 2019 12:42 AM

Jul 2016
I am still confused about the memory stuff?

Are Erens memories melding with his dad and the kings?

Why ccould he remember things that had not happened?
Jul 1, 2019 12:45 AM

Jan 2009
NoobHunterD said:
deg said:

lol that is meme worthy, nice one

I had to make it now
https://www.reddit.com/r/Animemes/comments/c7ouk9/umi_daaaaaa/

lol it got removed

you might have better luck on 4chan /a/
Jul 1, 2019 1:08 AM
Nov 2018
Debasky said:
I read the manga. So far, this is THE BEST MANGA ADAPTATION that I've ever watched. When you already read the manga, you usually have a little urge to watch its anime because you know what's going to happen. But WOW, WIT STUDIO nailed it! The soundtrack, the voice actors/actresses, the animation, everything!

Of course, there is some minor annoyance for me, for ex: the colossal titan movement is a little stiff to me because the CG can't handle a smooth movement. But that's just nitpicking for me. But overall, it's a MASTERPIECE!

Decent CG exists. I feel like they want the collosal to be cumbersome.
Jul 1, 2019 1:18 AM

Mar 2010
As much as I fucken love SnK I Just cant stand Eren, like he has to be one of the worst MC's from a good serie i've ever seen, If not the worst.
Anyway nice season, way better than part1, 9/10 for me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2019 1:24 AM

Aug 2015
Nakatoshi said:
Nice, can Eren bang Historia now?

I'm excited. In more ways than one. By the time the final season airs, I'd be entering university. Hopefully, I'll have time to watch it.

9/10.

Jul 1, 2019 1:24 AM
Jun 2019
BeYourself said:
As much as I fucken love SnK I Just cant stand Eren, like he has to be one of the worst MC's from a good serie i've ever seen, If not the worst.
Anyway nice season, way better than part1, 9/10 for me

Well we can see that he changed so much after the basement,and judging by his reaction to see the sea compare to everyone
This not the same guy like we see before
Jul 1, 2019 1:39 AM

Jul 2014
I'm not sure I really needed a good chunk of the episode to be spent pointlessly rehashing the previous argument about saving Erwin or Armin, but that aside this was a strong finale to a season that has changed everything for this show.

This would be a 10/10 normally, but I'm still not sure how I actually feel about the change, so it's going to be a 9/10. Still AOTS either way, though.
Jul 1, 2019 1:48 AM

Feb 2014
Dave_Adrian said:
dasprn said:
Yes Yes Yes!!! We're in for one last ride. This season concluded pretty well with all those flashbacks and character development. Finally we gonna see the series conclude as a whole next year.

When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 1, 2019 1:49 AM
Mar 2016
A Fantastic finale! The Ocean scene was beautiful and even Mikasa looked like she was enjoying it lel. I Can't believe it's over already. This was the best AoT season imo & probably the best show this year. Overall a solid 10/10 I Can't wait for next season!! Wit studio better come back for this one...
Jul 1, 2019 1:51 AM

Apr 2013
This is how you make the best beach episode.
Jul 1, 2019 1:57 AM

Jan 2018
dasprn said:
Dave_Adrian said:

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 1, 2019 1:59 AM

Mar 2014
"See? We finally made it to the sea Eren! What did it cost you?"

"Everything..."

Goddamn, that was such a beautifully heartbreaking ending to the season. They finally fulfilled their childhood dream, but the price was far higher than what we could've imagined. Like Mikasa said so long ago, this world is cruel, but it's also very beautiful.

Plus that moment when Eren was trying to cheer Armin up about the freedom outside the walls but remembering the fate of his aunt gave me CHILLS. This series has evolved so incredibly I'm just in awe. Easy 10/10 for this season
Jul 1, 2019 2:02 AM

Jan 2018
madarchod said:
Nakatoshi said:
Nice, can Eren bang Historia now?

I'm excited. In more ways than one. By the time the final season airs, I'd be entering university. Hopefully, I'll have time to watch it.

9/10.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 1, 2019 2:15 AM
Jul 2018
This is so sad. Really.

I hope they'll meet the "source of all life" creature and let it take down all Titans?
Jul 1, 2019 2:18 AM
Nov 2016
by season finale, they don't mean that this will be the final season of such an amazing anime right, surely not
Jul 1, 2019 2:24 AM

Aug 2015
Held off on watching this for a few days. this is probably the most visually stunning season from aot and probably the best season of it. I cant really complain about anything. They did everything exceptionally well and set everything up for the 4th season. Now its just up to whatever studio that decides to take this show from here on out to live up to expectations...
Jul 1, 2019 2:41 AM
Jan 2018
animeguy16 said:
by season finale, they don't mean that this will be the final season of such an amazing anime right, surely not

next year is the final season
Jul 1, 2019 3:18 AM

Jun 2015
on that day, the walls dwellers knew that it is not freedom waiting for them outside the walls; it's a massive war to gain freedom, and not only for them.

It really ironic how they thought there was salvation in the humanity outside the walls when the humanity outside the walls were seeking them for salvation.

I now know why every member of the Reiss family gives up on leaving the walls after becoming the king. It was the right decision to make after the terrible move the first king made by building the walls. He should have stayed and fought.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 1, 2019 3:29 AM

Oct 2013
One of the most overrated shows just got somehow even more overrated, yikes.

It's not bad or anything, but it's annoying people treating it as some grand masterpiece.
Jul 1, 2019 3:30 AM

Apr 2018
THAT SMILE OF MIKASA AT THE END IS WORTH PROTECTINGGG
Welp this ended already. Honestly think that part 2 is something special compared to the previous seasons combined. It just answered most of our questions about aot. Welp sad to think that the LAST season is on fall 2020
Jul 1, 2019 3:37 AM

Nov 2017
This was great! tbh flock was right and being real in my opinion. Also Eren seeing another piece of the memories when he touched Historia, saw that coming!
Looks like they finally got to the unknown lands and the end of their world on their expedition, looks like they could just ride to the beach right next to the wall where Eldians get thrown off. I wonder why no Titan has ever done that.. Perhaps because they're all being drawn to a certain direction?
Man the end of this episode gave me chills that was beautiful. What a season this was! Can't wait for the final season!!! 9/10

plz @ me
Jul 1, 2019 3:57 AM

Jan 2018
the only beach episode that is actually relevant to the story

this story has a lot of credibility of all it's hype, though the delay's a bit long, we should still appreciate the author took to create such amazing world full of hope, despair; war, peace. religious beliefs, scientific facts. deep lore and hidden secrets and more! absolutely great! Fall 2020 will be it's last season and I HOPE IT DOES NOT GET DELAYED
rikunandakedoJul 1, 2019 4:00 AM
Jul 1, 2019 4:21 AM

Feb 2014
Dave_Adrian said:
dasprn said:

Nutcracking at its finest XD Again!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 1, 2019 4:21 AM

Apr 2017
This is totally the best season of attack on titan for me , literally the beach scene in this episode is very beatifully , i think the studio give more budget only for this scene , my final rate is 10/10
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Jul 1, 2019 4:22 AM

Jan 2013
The season started to pick up but unfortunately during the end. First 5 or 6 episodes were not goodl. 7/10
Jul 1, 2019 4:31 AM

Apr 2015
Absolutely loved this season, 10/10!!!
Can't wait till 2020 :)
Jul 1, 2019 4:33 AM
Aug 2018
I think they can't beat whole world in 24 episodes with that technology and army, so we will watch how they destroyed by world. :/
Jul 1, 2019 4:34 AM

Jan 2018
It was a cool season.

Mikasa being out of character tho. Quite cute.

9/10
Jul 1, 2019 4:35 AM

Feb 2013
I hope they won't regret leaving that crawling one alive.
Jul 1, 2019 4:51 AM

Oct 2015
dc22 said:

It's not bad or anything, but it's annoying people treating it as some grand masterpiece.
"I rated it a 7/10 so everyone that rated it either a 9 or a 10 is objectively wrong and I have the superior taste" is what's going through your head right now I'd bet
Jul 1, 2019 4:56 AM

Jul 2013
I guess this is what happens when u wrap up a 12 episode worth manga content in 10 episodes .. slightly disappointed on how this season was paced .. rushed it .. BUT STILL.. IM GONNA GIVE IT 10/10 despite its flaws in animation and lack of OST's ... to give a message that these r the kind of stories we want the industry to animate rather than those bunch of isekai garbages dumped on us every season , every year .. This is one of the greatest stories ever ... GOOD JOB WIT STUDIO
Jul 1, 2019 4:57 AM
Nov 2013
Not great but it's a pretty good ep
This is the best season of snk !

I'm confused about something though : i was sure that the elidans are turned to titans in merlyn then they cross the sea until they reach the paradise but in this ep when eren reached the wall next to the beach he said that that is the place where the eldians are turned to titans . So they don't cross the sea in their titan forms but the merlyans transport them by boats then they transform them to titans ? They even showed that titan who can't walk so it would be impossible for him to cross the sea
That's weird
Jul 1, 2019 4:58 AM

Jun 2012
I wasn't initially fond of AoT, regarding it as just another over-hyped series about an apocalypse with great animation. S2 and S3 really showed me how much smaller a scale my initial impression was. S3 part 2 I felt like every episode made a big impact on me, particularly episode 5, "Hero".

I'm really looking forward to the final season, though I hope it will be enough episodes to cover the rest. As I don't read manga, I suppose that will be it for me other than announcements or PVs until Fall of next year!

Jul 1, 2019 5:17 AM

May 2015
dc22 said:

Overrated is a retarded buzzword.

Jul 1, 2019 5:23 AM

Mar 2017
That was a great end to a fantastic season! I'm so gutted that studio WIT isn't going to be making Season 4! I hope the animation quality doesn't decrease and we end up with another One Punch Man kinda fail.

That moment with them all in the sea was so beautiful, a bright patch in a flood of darkness. To be honest, i can't see how they're ever going to be free... how the fuck can you fight the WHOLE world?!

Also i'm a bit concerned... how can Season 4 be the final season when there's still so much source material left? I hope it isn't going to turn into a rushed, messy botch job like Tokyo Ghoul
Jul 1, 2019 5:29 AM

Aug 2012
dc22 said:

you probably didnt understand the story. try to rewatch it
Jul 1, 2019 5:31 AM

Oct 2009
What a great finale. But what am I going to watch on my Mondays now???!

Man, this season as a whole was fantastic, so many questions answered and everything coming together, props to Isayama sensei.

Cant believe its ending next year, I am going to miss it dearly..But also very, VERY excited!!

9/10
Jul 1, 2019 5:38 AM
May 2019
kater_tot said:
That was a great end to a fantastic season! I'm so gutted that studio WIT isn't going to be making Season 4! I hope the animation quality doesn't decrease and we end up with another One Punch Man kinda fail.

That moment with them all in the sea was so beautiful, a bright patch in a flood of darkness. To be honest, i can't see how they're ever going to be free... how the fuck can you fight the WHOLE world?!

Also i'm a bit concerned... how can Season 4 be the final season when there's still so much source material left? I hope it isn't going to turn into a rushed, messy botch job like Tokyo Ghoul

There isnt much left actually, the manga is almost over.
Jul 1, 2019 5:41 AM

Mar 2014
PRAISE THE WALLS FOR THE S4 ANNOUNCEMENT

seriously. I was about to get depressed since this season has ended but this made me so happy. There's something to look forward to, but it also makes me feel nostalgic because I've been following this series since 2013 and now it seems like it's close to wrapping up.

This season was perfect, the culmination of everything that Isayama had been plotting since the beginning. If I had to point out one flaw, it would be that imo the pacing was a bit fast with Grisha's past and general info dump. But otherwise, the fights, the characters and the storyline were amazing. As for this last ep, I loved when the scouts were able to gaze at the sea, especially Mikasa being surprised and smiling :D

Looking forward to s4, please let it be Wit, and if it goes to Production IG I hope most of the staff will be the same, I mean as far as I know there aren't as many fights in the current arc so it won't be hell to animate possibly.
Jul 1, 2019 5:43 AM

Mar 2017
Weebover9000 said:
kater_tot said:

Ah okay! Thanks for clearing that up cause i was really worried haha Also i read that there's probably going to be 25 eps for season 4 so that also makes a lot of sense!
Jul 1, 2019 5:45 AM
May 2019
kater_tot said:
Weebover9000 said:

Ah okay! Thanks for clearing that up cause i was really worried haha Also i read that there's probably going to be 25 eps for season 4 so that also makes a lot of sense!

Yeah, isayama has been heavily involved in the anime for Season 3, so maybe he told whoever is doing the anime that he wants this to be the final season and will give them info to the story that even manga readers havent gotten yet. I doubt the studio behind season 4 could just label it final season without knowing the lifespan of the manga from the author.
Jul 1, 2019 5:54 AM

Mar 2017
Weebover9000 said:
kater_tot said:

Yeah, isayama has been heavily involved in the anime for Season 3, so maybe he told whoever is doing the anime that he wants this to be the final season and will give them info to the story that even manga readers havent gotten yet. I doubt the studio behind season 4 could just label it final season without knowing the lifespan of the manga from the author.

Yeah i totally agree! Has it been revealed yet who's making the next season?
Jul 1, 2019 6:22 AM

Feb 2014
These 10 episodes have been an absolute blast to watch. From the action scenes, to the powerful revelations and twists, this second cour of season 3 is the best so far. =)

The Survey Corps arriving at the sea made for a very powerful scene. It was also refreshing to see most of them having fun splashing water at each other and checking out shells amongst other things. One moment that gave me a semi-permanent grin on my face was Mikasa. She gave off a cute voice when a small wave of the sea splashed on her legs. When Armin looked at her, she gave off an embarrassed grin to him. Armin gave a nice open smile back to her in return. Sweet moment, that was. =3

Eren's new look does look great on him, but he was feeling pretty joyless, even when he got to the sea, looking at the horizon as he mentioned about his opinion of freedom changing.

Either way, I might give this series a 10/10 now. I think it's done enough to earn that score from me. The final season due in the fall season of 2020 can't come soon enough. I do hope WIT Studio is still at the helm of making it, but if not, then another good studio like Production I.G could make it.
Jul 1, 2019 6:32 AM

May 2017
What an absolute perfect way to end this season. It really ends of on a high note, leaving you yearning for more. The final season starts Fall 2020.. See you all there my fellow AOT Fans.
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

802 by jebras »»
Apr 23, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

734 by lightning19 »»
Apr 12, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

345 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tsarko - May 11, 2019

369 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2019

458 by TheNewGuy7204 »»
Mar 28, 6:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.