Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Are You Lost?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2019 8:09 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The preair is online. Heh, they sure didn't waste time jumping right into the island themes. We got characters still wet in their uniforms introducing themselves this episode.

Animation looks pretty cheap tbh, not impressed by it. There's some fan service as I had expected, not too overboard though. Lol, the "kiss" at the end.

Jun 30, 2019 1:07 PM

Aug 2012
It was fun as expected. There was right amount of fanservice and survival lessons.
I think this is actually the most "summer" show this season.
Jun 30, 2019 1:58 PM

Mar 2019
Definitely learned a lot for surviving on an island...only after the first episode. Can't wait for the next lesson.

Also glasses = auto smart sure thing confirmed
Jul 1, 2019 5:50 AM

Oct 2014
Imagine being that happy to be stranded on an island...

This was an enjoyable first episode; catchy opening, very little preamble other than some backstory, pretty funny.

Better art than Ezola's last anime, but very little animation. Onishima is very prepared for this situation, OK probably way too prepared. Wtf she ate a bug then spit into another girl's mouth. Seems like this will be an absurd version of survival show with lots of fanservice.
Jul 1, 2019 5:54 AM
Jul 2017
TIL. Interesting! :)
Jul 1, 2019 6:58 AM
Spiral Warrior

Jan 2017
I like that Miss Survivalist gets essentially everything about survival wrong, it's pretty funny. Not sure if it's some intentional in-joke or writer just doesn't know his stuff though.

Drinking blood is a terrible idea that early into a survival scenario and should be only used as an absolute last ditch, do or die measure. Drinking blood from a wild animal carries risk of introducing pathogens to you. Doing so over long periods will lead to iron poisoning also so it should never end up being a long term plan even putting other issues aside.

Urine is not sterile fresh and contains a whole host of nasty stuff you do not want to consume. If you're dehydrated enough to be that desperate then those waste products will be at a far higher concentrate also, making it even less wise to do so.

Seeking food sources and water sources before establishing shelter is also generally a bad idea, as severe weather conditions can arise suddenly, doubly so for places like tropical islands.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 1, 2019 7:30 AM

Mar 2013
I didn't realize that this was an adaptation of a gag manga, which is probably a good thing overall. Because if it was serious, I would have liked to have seen what kind of water crash could shred the plane apart but leave survivors.

It was an alright episode. Nothing too hilarious but I had a few chuckles.

Bring back down votes on reviews
Jul 1, 2019 7:57 AM

Apr 2014
Bear Grylls the anime.

Jul 1, 2019 8:54 AM

Apr 2016
This looks like it was made by PoRO.
Jul 1, 2019 9:19 AM

Jun 2017
This is like the Yuru Camp Survival OVA, only different. Just imagine Nadeshiko relishing that locust.

Jul 1, 2019 9:40 AM

Aug 2013
So this is about four girls and their survival on an island.

A good first episode.

Jul 1, 2019 10:22 AM

Sep 2018
Loved the yuri kiss lol. And and we got a skyrim 'are you awake' reference. Pretty dumb from a technical perspective but wth you got high school girls in wet clothing I'm sold.
Jul 1, 2019 10:53 AM

Jul 2011
Piss missed, oops :P

Exactly like manga memories from weeks past.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 1, 2019 12:28 PM

Apr 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The preair is online. Heh, they sure didn't waste time jumping right into the island themes. We got characters still wet in their uniforms introducing themselves this episode.

Animation looks pretty cheap tbh, not impressed by it. There's some fan service as I had expected, not too overboard though. Lol, the "kiss" at the end.

Did they show it already in the first episode? This moment only appears in the third or fourth chapter of the manga.
Jul 1, 2019 12:28 PM

Jan 2015
Well I guess this was funny.
Nice first episode, I learnt something about survival at least
Jul 1, 2019 2:10 PM

Apr 2015
It was okay, can really benefit from a 24 min episode though.
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.
Jul 1, 2019 3:46 PM

Apr 2018
Good first episode. This might be really fun series
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Jul 1, 2019 3:50 PM

Nov 2016
Golden shower and yuri kiss in a survival comedy? I'm gonna like this a lot. I also love how stoic and blunt Onishima is :D

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 1, 2019 4:18 PM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
Golden shower and yuri kiss in a survival comedy? I'm gonna like this a lot. I also love how stoic and blunt Onishima is :D

Did they even show a chapter with golden rain? Lord, how many chapters could they put in the first 15 minutes?
Jul 1, 2019 4:34 PM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
FMmatron said:

Did they even show a chapter with golden rain? Lord, how many chapters could they put in the first 15 minutes?

You read the source?

Ah and you reminded me

@Yuri-Crusader, this is your shit.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 1, 2019 4:47 PM

Apr 2012
FMmatron said:
RobertBobert said:

You read the source?

Ah and you reminded me

@Yuri-Crusader, this is your shit.

You are trying to call a demon :D

Not all translated chapters, but I thought that 15 minutes would allow them to adapt only 1-2 chapters per episode. Not 4-5.
Jul 1, 2019 6:49 PM

Oct 2015
lightweight archetype anime with fanservice, this was just ecchi shit. Wasn't this suppose to be comedy/adventure/seinen anime, the deceit in this site!

I want my time when I was planning to watch this, heh MAL?? Pay up dammit!
lihle808Jul 1, 2019 6:53 PM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 1, 2019 6:52 PM

Sep 2008
They changed the order of events a bit, but otherwise the adaptation is pretty close to the manga.

RobertBobert said:
I thought that 15 minutes would allow them to adapt only 1-2 chapters per episode. Not 4-5.

They adapted the first 3 chapters. If you take out the OP/ED, the episode is 10 minutes long.
Jul 1, 2019 7:02 PM

Apr 2012
5layer said:
They changed the order of events a bit, but otherwise the adaptation is pretty close to the manga.

RobertBobert said:
I thought that 15 minutes would allow them to adapt only 1-2 chapters per episode. Not 4-5.

They adapted the first 3 chapters. If you take out the OP/ED, the episode is 10 minutes long.

In that case, I wonder if they will have time to adapt the chapters with the advent of new characters.
Jul 1, 2019 7:22 PM

May 2010
i think 12m length suits this show well. was a nice surprise lol
Jul 1, 2019 7:46 PM

Feb 2013
lihle808 said:
lightweight archetype anime with fanservice, this was just ecchi shit. Wasn't this suppose to be comedy/adventure/seinen anime, the deceit in this site!

It's Seinen because it's published on Young Magazine, a seinen magazine. It's not the fault of the site that you think that seinen is for mature when it's just demography. Otherwise, comedy wouldn't ever exist on seinen magazine but they do. lmao
Jul 1, 2019 11:56 PM
Jul 2018
lihle808 said:

not to argue with you but ecchi is part of Seinen. Seinen means for teens.
Jul 2, 2019 12:52 AM

Jul 2017
Wow a gag series with busty schoolgirls in Lost? That's something.

Can definitely see this as a short survival series. 12 mins seems to be working well.

DAT KISS, although it's surivival.

Oh well, never thought I'd met my Nande koko Sensei of the season this soon.
Jul 2, 2019 1:12 AM

Apr 2018
The new Bear Grylls yuri version looks great.
Jul 2, 2019 1:52 AM

Apr 2012
anirudhtsuki said:
lihle808 said:

Seinen is the most common adult demography. That is why these magazines publish the most risky ecchi.
Jul 2, 2019 4:49 AM

Dec 2018
@FMmatron . Thx m8 ,,,,,My reminder for this anime didn't remind me as it should,,

@RobertBobert . Don't be worry friend i'm going to be everywhere demanding lesbian and do a lot of complaining until i get what i want as always =)

We are of to lesbian survival Island this is my summer anime!! And i have huge hope for it!!, Its going to be grand!!! Its going to be lesbian!!! And hopefully extremely perverted just as i want it!!!!!! ,Yes!!!,, And i going to praise it to skies if it play with my taste!!!

My newest waifus are laying on the sand unconscious and pantie shots are plenty,,Anime i rather want my girls to present their panties to me,,With big smile on their face and happiness in their little hearts =) ,,,That's my favourite kind of panties shot!!

My girls start to present themselves ,, and i notice right away that Amatani are full of energy and are special and my lesbian radar starts beeping!!! ,,,,, My lesbian super sense is never wrong and right now its tingling!!!!

And then my beautiful waifu decided to show the other girls her female parts!!!!,,Well i bet they look really nice and she seem to wanna show them for her new girlfriends ,,,Awww that's cute they getting to know each other and finish of by peeing on her girlfriends face oooh its love at the first sight!!! That's how anime girls express their love to each other

My perverted lesbian princesses finally reach the main island ,,,And honey you are on a island not in it,,,If you say in one more time!!,,,,I'm going to drown you IN the goddamn ocean,,,Love you Sweetheart!!! But please stop pissing me off by saying fucking in the island,,thank you!!!,,......But I honestly like Homare she cares a whole lot about her new girlfriends, and don't chose the easy way out, witch would be survive on her own,,, This is going to be more work for her,,But she don't think like that!! And take the leader position right away and starts to help and educate her new love partners,,,

And then we even have some lesbian kissing with tongue and weird sounds!!!,,,,, I fucking love it ,,,Amatani seem to have found herself a girlfriend. and already we have our first lesbian couple!!!! I can't be more thrilled,,,My super sensitive lesbian radar was right all along!!! As always!!!

This is brilliant, we have females peeing on their lovers!!!!, lots of Yuri in general ,Lesbian couples!!!!,,,Yes!!!!!,,,, And even kissing.,,,,You have 10/10 easy

BUT anime hear my warning!!!! I have read some of the manga and i spot huge problems on the horizon!! If one male setts his ugly foot on MY amazon harem lesbian Island ,,,,,And you are going to pay for it,,,More then you ever can dream of!!!!! ....My law say no males on my island!! Go against it and you will face the consequences!!!!!!! I only accepted my lesbian waifus!!!! .......piss me off and you will end up with one point.......

Yuri-CrusaderJul 4, 2019 12:54 PM
Jul 2, 2019 5:15 AM

Apr 2012
@Yuri-Crusader I did not even doubt, lol :D
RobertBobertJul 2, 2019 5:28 AM
Jul 2, 2019 5:21 AM
Oct 2017
yuri in an animate it's always pleasant
in their situation we can say that the wild instinct will take over
the hidden feelings will resurface
Jul 2, 2019 5:31 AM

Apr 2012
NanaPirro said:

Lol, what instincts and hidden feelings? The fanservice on this show is pretty silly, but it always has its reasons and context.
Jul 2, 2019 6:02 AM

Dec 2014
That was very interesting in more ways than one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Those shots in the beginning though. :)

All the girls are pretty cute and this was fun to watch. Will look forward to more.
Jul 2, 2019 7:16 AM

May 2009
anirudhtsuki said:
lihle808 said:

Wrong, there is shitload of shounen ecchi manga. Like super-interesting one To Love-Ru. Seinen means young adult men not teens.
Jul 2, 2019 7:39 AM

Apr 2012
bastek66 said:
anirudhtsuki said:

Wrong, there is shitload of shounen ecchi manga. Like super-interesting one To Love-Ru. Seinen means young adult men not teens.

Ecchi shounen is a fairly harmless thing compared to what you can see in seinen. For example, in the same manga there will be a scene with drinking water from the anus, I doubt that something like that could be published even by the Shounen Jump, which are very famous by their lewd works. Their most ecchiest works like "Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara !?", Jump publishes in their seinen sister magazine.
Jul 2, 2019 8:10 AM

Aug 2018
Hum, that looked like the sort of relaxed survival anime featuring high school girls, so a non-serious way to teach a bit of surviving tips.

Seems cool to watch, that's typically the genre I like 'cause you don't need to be emotionnally or "brainly" involved, you can watch thoughtless / mindless & just enjoy !
Jul 2, 2019 8:48 AM

May 2009
RobertBobert said:
bastek66 said:

Ecchi shounen is a fairly harmless thing compared to what you can see in seinen. For example, in the same manga there will be a scene with drinking water from the anus, I doubt that something like that could be published even by the Shounen Jump, which are very famous by their lewd works. Their most ecchiest works like "Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara !?", Jump publishes in their seinen sister magazine.

All manga is harmless. No, Saotome Shimai is published in WSJ+ so it's also shounen despite being sometimes even more lewd than TLR Darkness.
Jul 2, 2019 9:05 AM

Apr 2012
bastek66 said:
RobertBobert said:

All manga is harmless. No, Saotome Shimai is published in WSJ+ so it's also shounen despite being sometimes even more lewd than TLR Darkness.

I don't think that you had problems with understanding the context in which I used the word "harmless". Suppose I was wrong with the Saotome. But this does not negate the fact that ecchi in shonen and ecchi in seinen are quite different things.
Jul 2, 2019 9:21 AM

Dec 2014
yep...somewhat ok..but still no story
Jul 2, 2019 9:46 AM
Jan 2018
ibraheem234 said:

its about survival so i doubt theirs going to be a story
Jul 2, 2019 9:49 AM
Jan 2018
pretty good ,

but a few of those things shouldn't happen until a last resort like drinking blood or bodily fluid from a fish or drinking your own piss , it shouldn't be someone elses either.

its all well and good to confirm a water source but shelter should be a priority as well
Jul 2, 2019 9:51 AM

Apr 2012
Mattinator95 said:
ibraheem234 said:

You doubt in vain. This manga has a story with its development, new characters and even intrigues. Of course, all this with a bunch of very sily ecchi, but still.
Jul 2, 2019 9:57 AM
Jan 2018
RobertBobert said:
NanaPirro said:

Lol, what instincts and hidden feelings? The fanservice on this show is pretty silly, but it always has its reasons and context.

and it wasn't even a Yuri situation it was a survival tactic just because that one girl kissed her dosn't instantly make her a lesbo.

people read to much in this stuff
Jul 2, 2019 9:58 AM
Jan 2018
RobertBobert said:
Mattinator95 said:

You doubt in vain. This manga has a story with its development, new characters and even intrigues. Of course, all this with a bunch of very sily ecchi, but still.

does it cool i guess . as it is only 12mins i just assumed well anyway good to know
Jul 2, 2019 10:00 AM

May 2018
Before we start, I have a question on a logic where there are survivors, without any bruise, in a hard airplane crash like that. I mean, eithet they are 9-lives or they have god-level luck.

Okay, for the graphic, I'm still in love with Happy Sugar Life design than this one. Just an okay for me. The story is intetesting, I hope there are more survival tips on it. Let's try next episode yo decide whether I can continue with it or not.
Jul 2, 2019 10:08 AM

Dec 2010
I started cackling when she drank the fish blood and then offered some to the other girls.
Deliveries go here pls <3
Candy Kingdom
(∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Jul 2, 2019 10:11 AM

Jul 2014
Wait a second, Im kinda iffy with settings like this... please tell me this aint that the type of show where its all fluffy and comedy at the start and suddenly gets gore dark with them going cannibal on each other in the later half?
Also, KATOU's VA!!!
Jul 2, 2019 10:12 AM

Jan 2018
never thought stranded could be so amusing
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2019

149 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 5, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2019

50 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 3, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2019

39 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 3, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2019

55 by frenchchocorete »»
Feb 12, 1:40 AM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2019

46 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.