Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 29, 2019 2:06 PM

Mar 2018
Ew, that fight scene was real trash. Hope it picks up again after these 4 form a squad, this shit peaked at episode 4.
poop
Jun 29, 2019 2:39 PM
Jul 2015
Gytanzo said:
Mami-kouga said:
Has the second cour already started? The scenes in the op end with this fight
I thought 12 episodes = cour. I could be mistaken though. So I assumed that with the 13th episode, the new cour had begun. Although I guess technically speaking the new cour begins next week, so I can't rest easy just yet.

2nd cour begins next week and they have a special stream where they might announce the OP, the ED was announecd in the same day it aired so it won't be strange if they do that again.
Jun 29, 2019 3:40 PM

Jan 2017
Wow. Wasn't expecting that. Thought there'd be some sort of talk no jutsu, but alas, it was something much more subtle... anime always making villains regretful yet again. It was still enjoyable.
Can't wait to see what goes down between Tanjirou and the boar
Jun 29, 2019 3:42 PM

Jan 2008
Felt like a fairly notable fraction of the episode was padded out with repeated scenes and I can't believe how long they made it of him just watching Zenitsu get beat.

Mami-kouga said:
Gytanzo said:
So glad they kept the OP for the second cour.

Has the second cour already started? The scenes in the op end with this fight

Second cour hasn't started yet but the OP still depicts the upcoming arc that hasn't even started yet.
PaulJun 29, 2019 3:47 PM
Jun 29, 2019 3:50 PM

Sep 2016
Zenitsu damn, you good in my book. Now I'm starting to see why people rank you second most popular, below Tanjiro, and not Nezuko which I thought should have that rank.
Jun 29, 2019 3:53 PM

May 2016
That idiotic, strict rule they have of "2 chapters per episode" is the absolute bane of this show. Fuck whichever head forced that. It makes the pacing so inconsistent.
ZaugrJun 29, 2019 3:56 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2019 5:08 PM

Sep 2012
He's jumping around with his leg broken. I'll never get over that.
Jun 29, 2019 5:12 PM

Apr 2015
Tanjiro is just such a nice person, I love him. He finally beat Kyogai after struggling for so long. Tanjiro actually gave that demon some satisfaction for admiring his Blood Demon Art.

Zenitsu is MVP, protecting the crate with Nezuko in it... What A Hero!!! He's a tough cookie, taking that beating from Inosuke and still holding on to that crate.
I definitely appreciate him more now, he was so useless in the beginning, so useless it reminds me of Aqua, especially with his crying and whining. But this was just awesome!

Can't wait for next week!
Jun 29, 2019 5:21 PM

Oct 2015
Zenitsu protecting Nezuko sure was unexpected, I almost forgot about the boar-masked-demon-slayer. That guy is a real wild pig.

Kyogai grasping some development towards the end made me little sad- because I wanted to know about his backstory more. But I'm guessing he wanted some bit of appreciation for whatever work he was doing, and Tanjiro gave him a piece in the end.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 29, 2019 5:37 PM

Mar 2019
FuzzyFoxxx said:
What in the actual fuck was this episode. Kimetsu keeps surprising me how bad it is. They stretched this episode so hard. Like wtf happened this whole episode. First 12 minutes or so was a boring battle which tanjiro mostly just talked to himself the whole time while dodging the demons attacks. No substance or whatever just a 'you can do it Tanjiro just believe in your water powers!' and then does one slash and ends the battle. (the whole battle. including previous episode was basically this, 20+ minutes of Tanjiro dodging his attacks while tripping over the rotating house).

Dont give me shit about 'we had a backstory of the demon so the episode was really substantial'. Oh please. As if I should care about a backstory of a demon who is killed 1 minute later and then the backstory and I have no emotion whatsoever. I cannot believe that people would genuinely get emotional about his death. This demon was so fucking stale.

Then the last 8 minutes was a scene where we saw Zenitsu protecting Nezuko, which was stretched out as fuck as well. They replayed the opening scene of Tanjiro walking out the door to milk another half a minute or so. Then they talked again with the episode ending with an angry Tanjiro. Boring. Absolutely boring.

I can not understand that this anime has a mean score of 8.49. This is the first anime where I experience cringe. It horrible and a waste of my time to be honest. But people keep saying 'it gets better don't worry'. At this moment I'm just watching it for shits and giggles since its laughably bad. I am disgusted that this anime is getting praise while it's one of the worst animes I've seen untill now.

"The FIRST anime where I experience cringe" but you have Code Geass at a 9. After noticing that your post is genuinely hilarious to me, sorry. I don't even love Kimetsu but... really xD
Jun 29, 2019 6:17 PM
Jun 2017
FuzzyFoxxx said:
What in the actual fuck was this episode. Kimetsu keeps surprising me how bad it is. They stretched this episode so hard. Like wtf happened this whole episode. First 12 minutes or so was a boring battle which tanjiro mostly just talked to himself the whole time while dodging the demons attacks. No substance or whatever just a 'you can do it Tanjiro just believe in your water powers!' and then does one slash and ends the battle. (the whole battle. including previous episode was basically this, 20+ minutes of Tanjiro dodging his attacks while tripping over the rotating house).

Dont give me shit about 'we had a backstory of the demon so the episode was really substantial'. Oh please. As if I should care about a backstory of a demon who is killed 1 minute later and then the backstory and I have no emotion whatsoever. I cannot believe that people would genuinely get emotional about his death. This demon was so fucking stale.

Then the last 8 minutes was a scene where we saw Zenitsu protecting Nezuko, which was stretched out as fuck as well. They replayed the opening scene of Tanjiro walking out the door to milk another half a minute or so. Then they talked again with the episode ending with an angry Tanjiro. Boring. Absolutely boring.

I can not understand that this anime has a mean score of 8.49. This is the first anime where I experience cringe. It horrible and a waste of my time to be honest. But people keep saying 'it gets better don't worry'. At this moment I'm just watching it for shits and giggles since its laughably bad. I am disgusted that this anime is getting praise while it's one of the worst animes I've seen untill now.

This guy literally had Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto and Bleach as his favourite manga. Which is laughable. The clownery.
Jun 29, 2019 6:20 PM

Jul 2016
Good episode, but nothing worth noting. The ending scene drag out too much, with cliffhanger. Overall good episode, and nice music to emotional moments.

Jun 29, 2019 6:58 PM

Nov 2018
The demon:

overall it was a very good episode

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Jun 29, 2019 7:03 PM

Dec 2013
A lot of dragging out in this episode tbh

End of the fight was really good tho and Zenitsu impressed me in this episode but I still don’t like him.
Jun 29, 2019 7:33 PM
Jun 2015
nanashi796 said:
ufotable sucks ass,the director too
You have good taste with th at Vinland Saga pick
Jun 29, 2019 7:35 PM

Mar 2019
Lol so is it ever explained in the manga why the boar guy is half boar/half human??
Jun 29, 2019 7:57 PM
Apr 2014
Swizze said:
Lol so is it ever explained in the manga why the boar guy is half boar/half human??

I think next episode should cover about it.

Basically
Jun 29, 2019 8:05 PM
Jul 2016
Sometimes, i feel so glad that I didn't read the manga before, so all about this fuckin pacing that everyone complained will not be any problem for me. The story always good, the plot's awesome, and I like Zenitsu in this episode. Nothing's is wrong. I can't wait for the next episode.
Jun 29, 2019 8:07 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

They definitely dragged the second half out a bit, I'm curious as to why cause I assumed they had enough material.

Zenitsu's got a lot of heart. I liked him a lot after last episode but this episode made me like him even more. :)
What's more important that life itself? What indeed? :(
Jun 29, 2019 8:29 PM

Aug 2014
OMEGALUL at ppl complaining about the pace
Jun 29, 2019 8:33 PM
Dec 2017
Zaugr said:
That idiotic, strict rule they have of "2 chapters per episode" is the absolute bane of this show. Fuck whichever head forced that. It makes the pacing so inconsistent.

They actually adapted 1.5 chapters per episode, unfortunately...
Jun 29, 2019 8:34 PM
Dec 2017
sticky-fingers_ said:
FuzzyFoxxx said:

This guy literally had Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto and Bleach as his favourite manga. Which is laughable. The clownery.

I mean, barring issues with the last few arcs, Naruto and Tokyo ghoul were pretty solid for the most part
Jun 29, 2019 8:37 PM

Jul 2015
The episode was adapted well but the pacing is too slow.

Jun 29, 2019 8:37 PM
Dec 2017
Suduha said:
OMEGALUL at ppl complaining about the pace

I mean it's valid, scenes we had literally just seen were repeated, Tanjirou let Zenitsu continue to be beaten way too long (especially considering he immediately tossed Inosuke when he was standing on the girl before) and even his running towards him later felt noticeably dragged out.

I love this series but this and episode 9 have some godawful pacing
Jun 29, 2019 8:46 PM

Aug 2017
The episode was good overall but the structure fell apart towards the end. I haven’t read the manga but they shouldn’t have showed him all beat up and then flashback to him getting beat up. It kind of kills the suspense and kills the “surprise” when Tanjiro decides to protect Nezu.
"Whether doing good or evil, I will be the boss."

Jun 29, 2019 9:05 PM

Jan 2018
asdqua said:

I don't think they will change the OP at all. It seems there are some scenes in the OP that we have yet to see. And also I haven't found any OP leak for this particular anime (usually they're already leaked by this point of time). Could be wrong though.

I know studios change op every 12 - 13 weeks cause that's how it is with most anime. probably cause of licensing and legal issues. even if it changes, I just hope it's another one of LiSA's banger songs
Jun 29, 2019 9:07 PM

Jul 2016
Visually, the episode was astonishing as always but the story progression felt a bit slow for moments, especially in the second half with that forced cliffhanger at the end. It was obvious the studio tried to stretch that sequence enough just for the sake of concluding the episode in said cliffhanger. Not really a fan of those kind of narrative strategies since it usually kills the tension of the scenes but well.

And on a side note, it's probably just me but I didn't really care much for Kyogai's backstory if I'm honest. I guess the author tried to use the same emotional approach he took with that hands demon during the selection exam but this time, it didn't cause any impact in me. Maybe it was the way it was executed here but I found the other backstory way more touching than this one.

Leaving that aside, this wasn't the best episode of the series but still a pretty decent one.
Jun 29, 2019 9:52 PM
Nov 2015
This is why I only binge watch anime cause all the pacing issues are diminished as a result.
Jun 29, 2019 10:23 PM
Jun 2016
It was great the episode until they decided to add a useless fill of 4 minutes instead of going full action, so this is and will be a mediocre anime
Jun 29, 2019 10:29 PM
Mar 2017
It's official Inosuke is the most stupid and irritating character of this anime, a pig that only seeks to satisfy his thirst to kill demons or whatever gets in his way, Zenitsu can be annoying but at least makes me laugh with the stupid faces he makes, this pig head is ten times worse and he does not even contribute anything (I know that later his presence will have relevance in the trip of Tanjirou, I hope it is like this)
Zenitsu earned my respect by defending the box where Nezuko rests, especially because of what Tanjirou had told him earlier about that box and its value, poor Zenitsu for the first time was brave and put his integrity to defend the most important possession of Tanjirou, he endured the beating of the stupid pig.
I liked knowing more about Zenitsu's incredible hearing ability, being able to know a person through the sounds he emits seems very unbelievable, but it turns out to be something that caused Zenitsu a lot of problems, but I also liked how he described the sound that Tanjirou emitted and also Zenitsu knew that his new partner had a demon in the box, but even so he trusted in Tanjirou.

The demon of the drums managed to give a good fight to Tanjirou, that speed with which he turned in all directions the room was incredible, but what I found interesting was to know the past of this demon before becoming one, in the end this demon the only thing he wanted was to be recognized for his talent and it was Tanjirou who finally recognized his skill with the drum and also respect his work as a writer and so this demon went peacefully to the afterlife.

In the end the episode was pretty good, the only thing that ruined the episode was the stupid Inosuke, stupid pig that really did not contribute anything, the only positive contribution of his presence was to show that Zenitsu has an unblemished integrity despite being a coward and that undoubtedly deserves my respect for protecting Nezuko.

As for the animation, like others I also think that it is a waste to repeat scenes, it has no value that adds more emotion or suspense, only wasted minutes that could be invested to advance the story.

Now we just have to wait to see how the fight between stupid pig against furious Tanjirou will be.
Jun 29, 2019 10:32 PM

Dec 2016
MakoChoppo said:
The episode was good overall but the structure fell apart towards the end. I haven’t read the manga but they shouldn’t have showed him all beat up and then flashback to him getting beat up. It kind of kills the suspense and kills the “surprise” when Tanjiro decides to protect Nezu.

It actually like that in the manga, granted when Tanjirou see Zenitsu protect the box, it was at the end of a chapter. The flashback main purpose was to give more characterization for Zenitsu.. This episode adapt like 1.5 chapter.
Jun 29, 2019 10:44 PM

Dec 2016
Gytanzo said:
So glad they kept the OP for the second cour. I like Gurenge way too much, so I'm not sure if I could handle it being murdered like Dororo's first OP was. Oh look, they made it outside. Is that how the first guy managed to get outside? At least Kimetsu no Yaiba is intelligent enough to acknowledge that "Spirit alone isn't gonna get me anywhere!" That's a trope that I usually find pretty annoying. I find Kyogai to be the most likable evil demon we have seen thus far, which isn't very surprising because he's the only one that has actually got character development. The guy who I presume to be an editor took that rejection a bit too far. It's one thing to reject someone and it is another to berate and verbally assault them. Stepping on the draft was crossing a line. So Kyogai was already a demon when he was submitting that draft? Or is it that people can turn into demons naturally when experiencing a surge of negative emotions like that? I don't think that can be it because I believe I remember it being stated that the only way to become a demon is by receiving blood from Muzan. I feel like the part where Tanjiro learned how to breath was kind of pulled out of nowhere. There wasn't much of a reason for Tanjiro to avoid stepping on those papers. He didn't know Kyogai's backstory, so he doesn't understand the significance of those papers, and thus I find it a bit difficult to believe he naturally avoided stepping on them which just so happened to allow him to figure out how to breathe properly. At least Kyogai died in peace, with someone finally acknowledging him. That tool thing that drew the blood was pretty cool. Where did the cat come? Was it just invisible, chilling with Tanjiro this entire time? Or can it teleport? Wasn't Tanjiro supposed to knock on the door to let them know it was him before entering? I guess it can't be reasonably expected for him to remember that at a time like this. Impressive that he can carry someone with that many broken bones. I wonder if Zenitsu has a version of Tanjiro's Opening Thread using his hearing. Oh, so that is who the fifth survivor was. Did he select the material and make his sword by himself? Can't think of any other reason he would be able to have a jagged blade like that. Wasn't Inosuke self-taught as well? I thought you could only get into the Final Selection by being recommended by a teacher. Where did all of this bravery suddenly come from, Zenitsu? You should have used some of it earlier.

In the Drum guy flashback, the guy he killed said that the Drum Demon stopped go outside so we can guess that at that point he already a demon. he just pretend to be human so that he can continue writing music. Being reject made him snap and kill the guy with his demon power. As for why Tanjirou avoid the paper, it just his mannerism, a boy came from a poor family probably have more appreciation for other people work than other. He may not know what those papers were or who wrote them, but he know not to step on other people stuff cause it rude.
Jun 29, 2019 10:49 PM

May 2016
I find it so amusing that these people here complain just because the show quality is a bit lower... most of you don't even pay for watching the show.
Jun 29, 2019 11:24 PM

May 2015
FuzzyFoxxx said:

Typical whining when all you have to do is drop it.

Jun 29, 2019 11:52 PM
Dec 2018
The new episode was fantastic, it really compliments ufotable's unlimited budget. Really excited for the next episode, Tanjiro bouta beat some meat.
Jun 30, 2019 12:21 AM

Jun 2013
I agree with everyone's sentiments on the pacing being painfully slow. I just wanted that part to be over it. I was looking forward to it a week ago but I found it very frustrating.

Inosuke pisses me off. He is one of my favorites even though he gets on my nerves for being a musclehead. Although, obviously, I love Zenitsu way more. Despite Zenitsu being annoying for panickig (which I don't find annoying, I think it's fucking hilarious), he still has a good head on his shoulders. This was one of the parts in the manga where I hated Inosuke. I loved him in another arc which happens a little later.

Anyways, the dramatic music and Tanjirou's reaction towards the end was unnecessary but I can see why they added it. Focusing on Kyogai's backstory won't make me feel sorry for him and what he's done. I wish they'd left it at that.
臭い-
Jun 30, 2019 12:41 AM

May 2014
Issues are starting to show off. I mean, this serie was never great or something close but it was fine and at least watchable (it is yet), but slow pacing and weak direction are getting tiresome and frustrating. Ufotable's weak direction especially for action sequences is not something new (Fate UBW and Tales of Zestiria also suffer of that) but in this case is even worse; for an action-focused serie to have its sequences disrupted every 30 seconds by repetitive inner monologues and excessive, unnecessary exposition (I dunno why they like to explain something we just saw, telling the obvious) is bringing down it's main attraction, no matter how "godlike" the animation is (this isn't the only aspect to take into account in order to consider a studio as good). I hope they improve this for the next chapters.

And no, the fact I'm being critic about the serie doesn't mean I hate it and "I should drop it". I think I need to make that clear now every time I post a gripe.
Rhapsody-Jun 30, 2019 12:49 AM
Jun 30, 2019 12:52 AM

Jul 2017
TsukuyomiREKT said:
FuzzyFoxxx said:

As I mentioned in my review, I'm not mad about the fact that its bad. I'm just watching to see how laughably bad it is at this point since its hilarious. What I am mad about is the fact that this pile of shit has a mean score of 8.49 because all the braindead normies think this is awesome while in fact it is a cringe. You want to tell me this anime is on the same level as parasyte, better than Shinsekai yori, Neon Genesis, Berserk. The fact stays; no it isn't.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2019 12:59 AM

Jul 2017
Giulia14 said:
FuzzyFoxxx said:

"The FIRST anime where I experience cringe" but you have Code Geass at a 9. After noticing that your post is genuinely hilarious to me, sorry. I don't even love Kimetsu but... really xD

Code Geass is objectively better than Kimetsu really. You say it's one of the most flawed animes in your review yet you're afraid to give it lower than a 6?

Not even that, you also gave Naruto a 10 which is absolutely mind boggling. I've read the manga and damn second half was literal trash almost, especially the final battle which was stretched out as fuck. I can't imagine how long that arc took in the anime. And always every villain got talk no jutsu'd which was boring asf really. And the final boss was utter garbage with dimension travelling bullshit which was boring. Naruto vs Sasuke battle did make up some of that garbage in the end.

I do agree with your other scores on other shounens however I guess but damn don't give me shit that Code Geass is on the same levvel as KnY.
Jun 30, 2019 1:04 AM

Jul 2017
sticky-fingers_ said:
FuzzyFoxxx said:

First and foremost, Tokyo Ghoul: Re is objectively a masterpiece and anyone who says so otherwise is wrong. Once you've read it you'll understand, if you don't you're retarded. Fact.

Secondly, I just filled my favorite manga with all the manga I read so my favorite list has the same length more or less otherwise it wouldn't look really good. That's why Bleach is in there. Up untill the chapter which I've read it was ok.

Thirdly, you've given DiFxx a 10 so I can't take you very seriously honestly. Basically Neon Genesis for children

All of these which I've mentioned are still better than this shallow anime
Jun 30, 2019 1:58 AM

Oct 2017
Zenitsu is much more of a gd guy than i thght. I'm starting to like the guy.
Jun 30, 2019 2:48 AM

Jan 2015
Lel0uchZer0 said:
This anime os fucking stupid . Everyone is so stupid it hurts
WHY THE FUCK DID TANJIROU LEAVE NEZUKO ALONE IN THE DAY. I wonder what will happen if a demon slayer realizes a demon is around.. HMMMMMMMMMMMM i think that is too much brain damage for the most retarded MC of the decade
Also why the fuck is he waiting to see how zenitsu gets kicked in the fucking head and why is he attacking the guy kicking him instead of explaining the situation like he did to the guy in the 1st episode. It is clearly something that can we talked about but noooo people have to act retarded to get to certain plot points
The fact that this mediocre series has a higher rating than dororo is a blasphemy

Are you just not reading the subtitles or what? Well not only that, either you have gone completely blind for a whole minute or you can’t remember stuff that has happened one week ago.
And it’s nothing new watching the MC looking at someone getting beaten up and then reacting to the scene even 3 minutes after that. And I’m not talking about KnY
Jun 30, 2019 3:03 AM

Dec 2014
the fight with drum demon..hmm exciting conclusion
Jun 30, 2019 3:07 AM

Jan 2015
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Xenocrisi said:

Are you just not reading the subtitles or what? Well not only that, either you have gone completely blind for a whole minute or you can’t remember stuff that has happened one week ago.
And it’s nothing new watching the MC looking at someone getting beaten up and then reacting to the scene even 3 minutes after that. And I’m not talking about KnY

Are you gonna actually say something about kimetsu no yaiba or is your defense only based on the fact that other shonen do that ?

Trust me I said enough. I ain’t biased, I’m laying facts
Jun 30, 2019 3:36 AM

Jul 2014
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Xenocrisi said:

You literally said nothing
Explain to me why is tanjirou leaving nezuko away in the day with demon slayers around and why is he waiting 5 minuted to attack the guy and why is he attacking him in the first place instead of talking to him
You can't explain

He left Nezuko with the kids to protect them cause he won't be there for them as he was going to save the big brother, but the kids left her as they got scared since it started moving, before he had time to even think of picking her up Zenitsu's butt pushed Tanjiro to another room and it started moving.
He didn't know the place had another demon slayer around nor was it implied there was another demon slayer around. This was literally in the past ep....
He didn't wait that long to attack, he was having a hard time grasping the situation he see's, while attacking on the spot is a reaction, Tanjiro's dumbfounded expression is yet another way to react to what he was seeing.
Jun 30, 2019 3:40 AM

May 2015
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Xenocrisi said:

You literally said nothing
Explain to me why is tanjirou leaving nezuko away in the day with demon slayers around and why is he waiting 5 minuted to attack the guy and why is he attacking him in the first place instead of talking to him
You can't explain

You should try paying attention next time if you don't want to look like a clown.

Jun 30, 2019 3:43 AM

May 2015
FuzzyFoxxx said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

As I mentioned in my review, I'm not mad about the fact that its bad. I'm just watching to see how laughably bad it is at this point since its hilarious. What I am mad about is the fact that this pile of shit has a mean score of 8.49 because all the braindead normies think this is awesome while in fact it is a cringe. You want to tell me this anime is on the same level as parasyte, better than Shinsekai yori, Neon Genesis, Berserk. The fact stays; no it isn't.

Opinions exist. People are allowed to like things you don't.

Jun 30, 2019 3:45 AM

Feb 2017
LMAO, the directing was so bad and hilarious.
dragging and dramatize too much.
i know you known for your fate or something, but dont treat everything like that, it just doesnt work.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jun 30, 2019 3:52 AM

Jul 2014
Lel0uchZer0 said:
-Stray said:

He left Nezuko with the kids to protect them cause he won't be there for them as he was going to save the big brother, but the kids left her as they got scared since it started moving, before he had time to even think of picking her up Zenitsu's butt pushed Tanjiro to another room and it started moving.
He didn't know the place had another demon slayer around nor was it implied there was another demon slayer around. This was literally in the past ep....
He didn't wait that long to attack, he was having a hard time grasping the situation he see's, while attacking on the spot is a reaction, Tanjiro's dumbfounded expression is yet another way to react to what he was seeing.

So what was nezuko supossed to accomplish during day??? If a demon slayer appeared she would of been dead. Tanjirou got lucky zenitsu was thrown away and protected nezuko otherwise she would have died

Nezuko can fight in the day, what dangers her is the sunlight, which is why Tanjiro put her under the tree, that place is a forest, lots of tree's lots of ways Nezuko can jump around not being hit by sunlight. Why am I explaining this.. are you not trying to understand what happens in the show?
And like I said, Tanjiro didnt know there would be another demon slayer involved in the mission, naturally he'd think he was the only one called there, and with Zenitsu also there the thought of a 3rd demon slayer wouldnt normally come to your mind.
Look, Tanjiro isnt a perfect MC, he's a fcking kid, a character with flaws. Why do you expect him to deal with stuffs in a way you see fit?
Jun 30, 2019 4:00 AM

Feb 2017
FuzzyFoxxx said:

First and foremost, Tokyo Ghoul: Re is objectively a masterpiece and anyone who says so otherwise is wrong. Once you've read it you'll understand, if you don't you're retarded. Fact.

tokyo ghoul re manga such a let down and stupid for me at around ch 100ish.
tokyo ghoul in the first place have a bad at displaying character like literally i dont know who is who for some non important character. also really-really bad fight scene that make the anime adaptation so bad but you cant blame the anime cause the manga is the problem for the messy fight scene

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
7 hours ago

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

17 by ApolloD »»
Yesterday, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2019

316 by CicadaRex »»
Yesterday, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2019

301 by pyrophilia »»
Apr 17, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2019

1094 by pyrophilia »»
Apr 17, 12:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.