Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jun 30, 3:33 AM
AnimeLove10 said:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOU GAVE ME PEACE OF MIND. :)

Glad i could be of help. Feel free to openly discuss more on anything else. ;)

Jun 30, 3:39 AM

Roronoa said:
bro did you just say something negative about the best anime ever created???! bait!!!!!!!!!!! mods close this!

But shingeki no kyojin is the best anime ever.
The attack titan sought freedom. We the manga readers sought the truth about the origin of the titans. Thats the parallell Isayama meant. We are all the attack titan
Its very sad that you cant grasp the deepness of shingeki no kyojin.
You will always be the slave, the one happy to be encaged.

Jun 30, 3:52 AM
PiedPiper_ said:
AnimeLove10 said:

Okay so you are saying there is supernatural stuff in it. Well then i must say the way the story has been moving forward it was always felt more like science and less supernatural fantasy.

And to all the people who are accusing me of baiting.
I AM NOT A FMAB FANBOY. My 3 most favorite is FMAB, STEINS GATE, SAMURAI CHAMPLOO (English DUB because its the only anime where Japanese Dub sucks big time). I planed to add AOT to the same list but the lore just did not fit right. The way everything has been going it really felt more like Sci-Fi than supernatural fantasy. If you ask me they did not do a good job establishing the fact that things could be supernatural also. FMAB was able to clearly do that from the beginning and maintain the mystery also.

Instead of accusing people without discussion, why not first try to answer the questions and clear the doubts? I am clearly a person of reason. I have clearly liked the anime till now and never made any negative comments. Its jut the lore felt wrong since its gave off the feeling of sci-fi.

I do not plan to drop the anime. Its an amazing thriller for sure. I will keep watching it for just that. If anyone asks me your favorite thriller anime? AOT will be my answer. But story wise it will always feel wrong. But lets see what happens. There is still a lot to be seen and more to come. I really hope i get the satisfaction i am looking for.

I always find it so amusing when people say, some fictional work isn't consistent with science. There is a reason it is called fiction.
FMAB i found it monotonous and deliberately prolonged. But for the remaining two of your favorite they are also my favorite anime. Now if we are onto the point of Science then:
For Steins Gate - Remember the mechanism they used to send memory back, they used kerr black hole from cern to compress the memory and send it back.Becoz they only had a limit of sending a limited number of bytes.
But if we speak with real science black hole if ever created by cern would be so minuscule that it wont last to some fraction of a second. So it would be impossible to use such a thing for time travel. IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT REAL SCIENCE THO. That's why it is called SCI-Fi. Some science and A lot fiction.

Samurai Champloo - The setting was historical most likely between 17-18 Century but we see people rapping and making graffiti with paint cans. So how in the hell was that possible. But i have no issue with it as it was a mix between classical and modern culture so i adored the concept. JUST USING YOUR LOGIC TO GIVE YOU A PROOF BY CONTRADICTION.
As for SNK There is a reason it has Super Power , Mystery , Fantasy tag in the Genre category.

As for the route you mentioned which the writer should have gone, i strongly disagree i think it would have been a typical route adopted by other anime i.e there was some big conspiracy and experimentation done by some human organization. How Quadrillion times have we seen this shit.
Personally, the route Isayama took is far more engrossing, compelling and leads to more conflict. I doubt this would have gone the same way if chosen that experimentation route. This will compound the conflict as the fight with two species will intensify.

I understand what you are trying to say.
But what you are not understanding is a certain expectations from the Anime. Expectations NOT Accuracy.
Also let me 1st clarify i am well aware of Samurai Champloo's unrealistic, strange, no logic whatsoever fun ride. But that is the point. It never made my mind have any logical expectations from it.
Also STEINS GATE it was a Solid Sci-fi fun. Was it accurate ? NO WAY in hell. But totally fulfilled my expectations of a nice complex sci-fi fun ride.
FMAB my expectations was a nice Magical, Paranormal, Supernatural world. It did a fantastic job to fulfill this expectation. It was about Alchemy, Souls, God / Creator, Homunculus. Its world felt near perfect. It was able to seemingly meld Magic with Military and war. It created its own logical world. None of it makes any sense realistically BUT make perfect sense in its own world.
AOT is highly addictive action/ Thriller no doubt. But the way it went .... it messed up my expectations. EVEN IF MY EXPECTATIONS WERE WRONG STILL THE LORE IS LACKLUSTER /BLAND. I will not drop it and love it for its Thriller/ Action.

Jun 30, 4:40 AM

@AnimeLove10
Your expectations may not have been met. It is perfectly understandable. But when you post with a newly created account that has only one anime in your list that too with a 10 rating, your intentions become suspicious.

Jun 30, 4:44 AM

does someone know if it's true that the last episode is airing tomorrow?? countdown websites say so but I'm not really sure about it. Thanks indeed.

Jun 30, 6:23 AM
lt_wassile said:
does someone know if it's true that the last episode is airing tomorrow?? countdown websites say so but I'm not really sure about it. Thanks indeed.
yeah its today sadly. Phenmenal season. Sad it has to end so soon.

Jun 30, 8:34 AM
the world building does make sense .... the island they are on are a century or so behind the real world due to there memories being erased and coned into thinking they where the last humans on the planet while all those years the outside world have been advancing

the outside world are clearly superior to the civilisation behind the walls

Modified by Mattinator95, Jun 30, 8:42 AM

Jun 30, 10:31 AM
New accaount, comparing to FMAB and saying it's better, and AOT is dissapointing....

NICE TRY

Jun 30, 10:56 AM

Funseco said:
Roronoa said:
bro did you just say something negative about the best anime ever created???! bait!!!!!!!!!!! mods close this!

But shingeki no kyojin is the best anime ever.
The attack titan sought freedom. We the manga readers sought the truth about the origin of the titans. Thats the parallell Isayama meant. We are all the attack titan
Its very sad that you cant grasp the deepness of shingeki no kyojin.
You will always be the slave, the one happy to be encaged.

i think youre reading too much into this buddy LMAO
no

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store