Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2019 8:07 PM
Apr 2017
lol more 1 and 3s out of 10 i have to ask my myself are these trolls or people who have yet to see a real bad anime
Jun 28, 2019 8:25 PM

May 2011
I don't know how bad this is since I haven't watched it yet. But if it is that bad it will go to my watchlist and yes I know what it is real bad anime.
Jun 28, 2019 8:37 PM

May 2015
no its really that bad, and to think Gonzo used to be pretty good
Jun 28, 2019 8:47 PM
Aug 2011
No. It's a bad anime period. Soulless and devoid of anything that would at least make a decent/average show.
Jun 28, 2019 8:53 PM
Apr 2017
lol 1 out of 10 see this is the problem shows of that quality are very rare though you have a right to your opinion
Jun 28, 2019 9:11 PM
Aug 2011
Hey, well you don't give 10s and I, unlike others legitimately think more things deserve a 1.
Especially on a website where a 7 which is good is usually seen as just alright or in some cases already treading into 'bad' territory by most casual viewers.

Wait you do give 10s (I actually went back and checked which I wasn't going to do) why are you saying 9 is the highest score you "would get from me"? LIES ALL LIES
standJun 28, 2019 9:22 PM
Jun 28, 2019 9:34 PM
Apr 2017
i made that a long time ago never updated it and 10s are very rare for me
Jun 28, 2019 11:48 PM

Jan 2018
I feel like I'm literally the only person who hasn't watched a bad Netflix original anime.

7 Seeds, Ultraman, Revisions, Devilman Crybaby, B: The Beginning... I've enjoyed every one of them.

Some people just aren't into them I guess.
Jun 29, 2019 12:13 AM

Dec 2014
it's just genuinely bad and the pacing is way too fast. i haven't even read the manga and i feel bad for how badly they butchered it. i don't know who thought it a good idea to dump so much disjointed action in the first episode but they were very wrong. at least give us some build up and establish your characters more instead of throwing like 15 important events in one ep. i'm just gonna read the manga i guess
Jun 29, 2019 1:33 AM
Feb 2018
This ain't review bombing this show is as bad as anime gets.
Jun 29, 2019 4:22 AM

Mar 2013
Reading all these negative reviews is killing me, the characters are like my kids T_T
tenderly said:
i'm just gonna read the manga i guess
A Very good idea :)
Jun 29, 2019 4:43 AM
Apr 2016
Thorf said:
I feel like I'm literally the only person who hasn't watched a bad Netflix original anime.

7 Seeds, Ultraman, Revisions, Devilman Crybaby, B: The Beginning... I've enjoyed every one of them.

Now now I am an ardent admirer of what they have done with B:The Beginning, but not any other series you mention goes even close to depth and quality of it. Netflix does not choose the good series to fund. It seems it merely gambles and sometimes gets a decent result.
Re:formed
Jun 29, 2019 5:17 AM

Jul 2008
Daniel_Naumov said:
Thorf said:

Now now I am an ardent admirer of what they have done with B:The Beginning, but not any other series you mention goes even close to depth and quality of it. Netflix does not choose the good series to fund. It seems it merely gambles and sometimes gets a decent result.

B: The Beginning was good. Most of everything else Netflix and the companies that make animes for them simply butcher.
Jun 29, 2019 6:37 AM
Apr 2016
dimasok said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

B: The Beginning was good. Most of everything else Netflix and the companies that make animes for them simply butcher.

I also found A.I.C.O. decent. And regret watching everything else.
Jun 29, 2019 7:20 AM

May 2012
I watched 1st episode and it is good in my opinion

Jun 29, 2019 10:26 AM

Oct 2008
I actually wonder if the format has to do with anything. I mean, does Netflix anime ever reach the fanfare or buzz that weekly anime shows have? It seems like the binge watching format just does not gel with the way anime gets promoted, appreciated or discussed at all.
Jun 29, 2019 12:55 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
thecannibal said:
lol more 1 and 3s out of 10 i have to ask my myself are these trolls or people who have yet to see a real bad anime
Just ignore it. Personally episode 1 was THAT bad but I'm halfway into the series now and it's really not bad at all imo.

We just live in an age where people want top tier and unique series like the ones from 2010 and back and thus if they don't meet those standards, then that series is "trash". The days of appreciating average anime are over, so all you can do is just keep it yourself unless you find someone with a similar mindset

Jun 29, 2019 12:57 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Thorf said:

Same

I'm surprised that the people in this thread are shitting on Crybaby given how amazing that series was. They must have been butthurt because of the last 2 episodes lol
Jun 29, 2019 2:28 PM
Apr 2016
xxxTypeOxxx said:
The poster seems nice, but it is weird how people have scored it ... guess I won't bother.

When conflicted you should always try and see for yourself whether it is
a. Enjoyable for you
b. Actually of decent quality.
Jun 29, 2019 3:16 PM

Jan 2018
3 episodes in and I still don't see why people rate it below 5. It's not perfect, or even great, but it's a good watch. I'll probably read the manga soon.
Jun 29, 2019 5:21 PM
Jul 2018
I've watched 6 episodes so far and would rate this a 6.5. I love survival anime and this is a good time killer at the least. What I mean is if I had a ton of high quality anime to watch, this would take the backseat. Anyways, I heard there is going to be a second season. Hope it happens.
Jun 29, 2019 7:24 PM

Jun 2019
thecannibal said:

I'm a fan of the manga and I was hyped for the anime and I dropped it. It's seriously that bad.
Jun 29, 2019 7:26 PM

Oct 2013
By some of the ridiculous scoring, people have not seen bad anime, even the subject and the story are beautiful

You can look at your favorites for bad anime, behehe

Jul 1, 2019 2:23 AM

Jun 2019
Yes it's really that bad! Especially considering how popular the genre is. Funny enough I give anime great scores left and right. Although I haven't updated my list, most anime's I've watched score above 6 when i think of the anime is holistically.

But this one is bull.

The exposition is so weird. The story lacks tension. The world building is poor and the story disjointed. I do not believe the world is as bad as they're trying to make it seem. The science behind it is also shady (which by anime logic is fine, but with everything else NOT going for this anime just adds to the irritation.)

The dialogue though. So painful. The English and Japanese dub was equally painful. As I'm more well versed in English though, I can definitely say this kind of tongue-in-cheek communication is a very painful listen. But reading the subtitles with the Japanese audio isn't any better.

I've not been one to hate on Netflix anime but they really must think of us viewers as really stupid or slow, or easily entertained. Because aside from the somewhat okay animation (not really, but decent 6 out of 10), everything else is laughable.

Maybe it'll get better. Hope it does. I'll give the manga a chance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2019 2:56 AM

May 2015
I gave this anime a 6
And I give 6 to bad but enjoyable anime
This is how I rate:
10 masterpiece (Madoka, Code Geass)
9 almost masterpiece (Dororo, Toradora)
8 I like it a lot (Blend S, Gridman)
7 could be better. It's good, but wouldn't recommend (Ikkitousen, Aho girl)
6 oh well bad but not that bad (this, Glasslip)
5 bad (Triage X, Island)
4 eww gross (Big Order, Cheating craft)
3 what the fuck (Ai Mai mi, Pupa)
2 blasphemy - an offense to humans (Himegoto, Ai Mai mi s2)
1 I've never given a 1/10 but I would give it to something so atrocious that I would stop watching anime for sometime
Aug 24, 2019 11:30 AM

Jul 2012
it's also a 6/10 for me

the story is actually good. it's just that most anime viewers hate fast pacing. i am actually ok with it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 4 Discussion

Hatsuyuki - Jun 28, 2019

15 by Fibyu »»
Apr 14, 5:00 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 3 Discussion

Hatsuyuki - Jun 28, 2019

10 by Fibyu »»
Apr 14, 4:14 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 2 Discussion

Hatsuyuki - Jun 28, 2019

19 by Fibyu »»
Apr 14, 3:39 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 1 Discussion

Samu-tan - Jun 28, 2019

43 by Fibyu »»
Apr 14, 2:27 AM

Poll: » 7 Seeds Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Samu-tan - Jun 28, 2019

54 by fukumenkei »»
Nov 1, 2023 8:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.