Forum Settings
Forums
Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2019 4:08 PM

May 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A common ending for a common manga. Nothing special.
Hirunaka no Ryuusei is one of my favourite manga but this is just... not my thing, I guess.
Jul 6, 2019 9:34 PM
Sep 2008
LastLuminescence said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Hirunaka no Ryuusei is one of my favourite manga but this is just... not my thing, I guess.

hold on? did the manga ended already at chapter 77 ???
(im only on 63)
Jul 6, 2019 10:01 PM

May 2016
narutosister said:
LastLuminescence said:

(im only on 63)

Yup, is translated in Spanish.
Jul 12, 2019 7:01 PM
Sep 2008
LastLuminescence said:
narutosister said:

(im only on 63)

Yup, is translated in Spanish.

ohh thank u for the response :D

luckly for me i can read in spanish lmao
Jul 25, 2019 4:05 AM
Jul 2019
LastLuminescence said:

I agree. It was a sudden common ending. The best part of it to me was Akatsuki. I just loved the drawing. The mangaka is really good with men hair *.*
Dec 22, 2019 10:00 AM

Jun 2010
I read chapter 77 but why its said in the manga pages its 85 chapters?? what about the rest of the 8 chapters?
Dec 22, 2019 10:36 AM

May 2016
Extras and bonus chapters.
Jan 13, 2020 5:44 AM
Dec 2019
LastLuminescence said:

personally I hated all the drama and love triangle hirunaka had, like it was so angering to read, compared to that I loved how this handled the romance
Apr 7, 2020 8:29 PM
Nov 2015
I just read this manga cuz of the same mangaka and i like the other work but this was a mess

Art 10/10
Plot 2/10

Why ? Let me explain, this manga was the worse posible scenarios for romance, firts the girl is the maid but the lead is also emotinal stunt, make me uncomfortable the age gap ... He looks cool buy id also sweet ? I finished It hoping for a better love Story after THE GIRL growth Up but NOOOOOOOOOOO, lets just Skip that, all of that ... Dont show us the sweet fruits of her hard work of rehabilite a emotional stunt adult with child trauma by at the same time being for ever trap in the role of being her nana cuz withouth "her" he can not funtion... Yes, he is Hot, yes his hair was beautiful, yes he was hardworking yet he almost never did anything outstanding to show his love for female lead just the basic human emotions, sometimes he was in the right place and did the right things , yes he had a trauma ok i get It ... But the best part WAS when they finally evolved , i want at leat 2 chapters of them.being flirty and having a nice sweet relationships!!! Some kisses, some censor bed scenes... Something that allow me to digest all the hardwork the lead did ! NO, THEY JUMP right to the marry scene, why ? What would change ? They already leave together, she already did everything like a maid
Where is the reward ??!?!!!!

I got sweet thing like in a 20% of the manga the rest is SHE making food lol ... Sorry for the rant, i need to vent, this manga make me angry for the abrupt ending ... She even solve his issues with her mom..
Wtf she was even her psycholigist ... Come on ...

The extras have better male lead lol ... The Guy Who cooks for the girl and accept her with all her weird hobbies , come on, he was best Guy in a extra chapter lol

I read this for so long that i was indeed in the need to end It, but i almost drop It twice !!!

5/10 and only cuz i like the art and some characters and some few sweet moments , but this lead ... Come on
Aug 1, 2020 12:48 PM

Jun 2015
I was not expecting such a standard ending. Not completely disappointed but it felt like something was missing.
:)
Sep 9, 2020 11:02 AM
Aug 2014
I flew through this manga. It was just what I needed at the time. Something short and sweet without any serious conflict. The perfect read when you’re in the mood for a funny, cutesy romance
Sep 22, 2020 3:22 AM
Sep 2020
Can someone explain the ending? Did akatsuki sensei died? I think the ending is way too rush tho
Sep 24, 2020 6:04 PM
Sep 2020
After Hirunaka no Ryuusei I think this is just what I needed. Not too short but not too long. From heavy drama to light and feel good read I am satisfied. Plus I am TEAM SENSEI all the time. From Tsubaki to Hirunaka 🤪
Oct 30, 2020 2:44 PM
Mar 2016
LastLuminescence said:

For me HNR is pretty bad man ... it's like Fumi ended up with isshin instead of sensei like WTF.... after 50 chapters of sweet relationship between sensei and Suzume they just make Mamura win just like that and I was like WTF just happened?.. it's like Juilet ended up with Steve instead of Romeo... the way the story beings supported sensei with Suzume and how he looked at her as woman ( he even dumb his ex to be with Suzume for good sake) the story was so Sensei and Suzume but they just made Mamura wins? It's like drinking cup of tea with sugar then you put spoon of salt so there's no way I would say delicious. If they just made his appearance so much better and made Suzume's love for sensei from one side then the story will be so great but they made it so obvious it's going to be Suzume and Sensei since both share their love with each other and Mamura is the rival who made the romance more interesting like in any romance manga but they just make him win🤦‍♂️.. the story handle was so bad and I didn't even continue reading it. When I talked about it the people are just supporting Mamura because he is pretty good looking kid with a blonde hair so it's fine to ruin how the relationship going ... I thought his relationship was with Suzume's friend that she will work so hard to make him accepting her but they just bring a poor guy out of nowhere to be with him like come on man 🤣... in the end everyone has his opinion and my opinion is what I have wrote about it ..

Do you know how well Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet did compared to HNR?
Nov 15, 2020 9:21 AM
Dec 2019
damn i Loved the ending, yeah it is pretty normal but it is something I really need.. seeing them with their daughter is justー so touching... kinda hoping for more intimate scene tho lmao but it's okay i'll just leave it to my imagination. sad. but yeah nice nice 👍👍👍
Feb 26, 2021 9:21 AM
Feb 2021
the story was a little bit off at first but i liked how the actions of the characters in story was stable and doesn't make any rash or excessive actions that makes the story corny. The story also seemed realistic too me abt 68% and,People must be open minded for age gaps like this.

the art really stole my heart tho.

And why was the ending like that :< My heart broke when i saw the pictures huhuhuhu
Sep 4, 2021 9:20 AM
Jun 2019
Tbh, i like Aioi's love story more than the main couple. I don't know, it just more exciting in some way. The story is kinda rush i think, but i still could enjoyed it. Overall this is a great manga and the art is so good. Oh also, i feel so bad for Gorou (I'm gonna give him a big hug). He basically did everything for both Akatsuki and Fumi. But the ending didn't do justice for him dbakjdhsakhdkjas. Mangaka-san, please gives him another girl so he wont be so lonely :'''D
Sep 21, 2022 10:02 AM

Dec 2012
Even though this work is a lot older than HnR, the quality of her writing has somehow worsened. My biggest complaint: What's with the creepy age gap? He's 28-29 at the start of the show and she's 16. She couldn't have written this to take place at her last year in high school, at the very least to be 18? At least 18. What's with authors being physically incapable of writing a story without it being a 16 y/o? This has not aged well at all, moreso today but even back when it was written.
Nov 20, 2022 9:17 AM

Dec 2021
Well well I don't care about what other people say, I loved it and thats it, and it would have been great if author added a couple more chapters about the main couple but yeah still it was a lovely ending.
Idk why people freak out over age gap relationship manga, even though it is much more common in reality.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 2 Discussion

Bakken - Aug 22, 2015

2 by Sukkrose »»
Mar 15, 2023 12:28 PM

Poll: » Tsubaki Chou Lonely Planet Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2015

12 by Sukkrose »»
Mar 15, 2023 12:10 PM

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 33 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 3, 2016

3 by TheNamelessGuy »»
Jun 8, 2022 2:10 PM

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 55 Discussion

Syureria - Apr 30, 2020

1 by hichoru »»
Jan 25, 2021 8:53 PM

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 48 Discussion

glamazon - Aug 25, 2017

6 by hichoru »»
Jan 23, 2021 7:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.