Forum Settings
Forums

Anime that you want to start watching but have a lot of episodes

New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Aug 27, 2020 8:02 AM

Jul 2020
I really want to get into animes that have long episodes but I can't seem to find the time to watch them so I mainy watch animes with 13-26 episodes.
These animes would be:
Fullmetal alchemist
Bleach
Hunter x hunter

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Aug 27, 2020 10:58 AM

Feb 2014
Gintama.
Actually the number of episodes is huge but what really makes me hesitate to watch it is the tons of comment saying the first 50 episodes are boring but the next are gold. Like how do I watch 50 episodes of boring stuff.
Aug 27, 2020 11:31 AM

Dec 2008
After binging Gintama (all seasons + specials + movies) for a month and a half (I think, I don't remember exactly), Monster for a week (or so) and Space Brothers for...I don't really remember it was a long time ago but I'm pretty sure it wasn't for a long period of time...Every anime that has close to 100 episodes seems easy to binge for me, especially if it suppose to be intresting and obviously if it is intresting I can find myself watching 10 episodes a day, especially if its thrilling. So 50 something episodes doesn't seem that much for me and of course 12 or 13 seems really short, I finish those in a day or two usually (if its bad and boring than it can be harder to finish obviously). For example, I'm watching Yu Yu Hakusho right now for like two weeks. The first 5 episodes were difficult to binge, they were pretty boring, so it took me a week to get into the story. By ep 6 or 7 I started watching 5 eps a day, and during the Dark Tournament arc (especially by the end of it) I found myself watching more eps a day. Last couple of days I watched 10+ eps a day. So at the end I think what matters is if the anime is intresting and good enough.
Still Naruto (+Shippuden) seems like a lot for me. I watched Naruto years ago and am stuck on Shippuden (I think I watched 130 episodes). I do want to rewatch it and finish it, but 700+ eps seems like a lot. I think I'll do it when I have nothing to watch.

Aug 27, 2020 11:33 AM
Aug 2020
One piece contains lots of episodes and when to finish as I haven't started. I did watch few one piece movies. Being anime fan for long time and I haven't watch the popular one.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 10 hours ago

18 by Gator »»
17 seconds ago

Poll: » What position do you watch anime in?

Spunkert - Apr 23

21 by Rakish97 »»
2 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Apr 23

62 by Gator »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

65 by Gator »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - Apr 22

31 by Gator »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.