Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 27, 2019 2:37 PM
I am very interested in knowing who has won more battles :3

Jun 27, 2019 3:48 PM

I recall some dude on /a/ counted them up like a year ago but it was just some anon in a threa dno real way to trace it back, i do recall it was borderline even between Kaguya and Prez. I do not recall how ishigami fuji or miko fare. Actually speaking of has miko actually ever gotten a win?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 27, 2019 3:52 PM
JizzyHitler said:
I recall some dude on /a/ counted them up like a year ago but it was just some anon in a threa dno real way to trace it back, I do recall it was borderline even between Kaguya and Prez. I do not recall how ishigami fuji or miko fare. Actually speaking of has miko actually ever gotten a win?

Actually, I don't think ahaha
Maybe if I have time, i'll count them tomorrow

Jun 29, 2019 6:06 PM

Yes, if you look it up on r/kaguya_sama you'll find it

Found an almost to date one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QX25TXHvh4X4touTh9hsLCKHKtUA6EFDEA6DgtzgSQc/edit#gid=0
Modified by Arukano, Jun 29, 2019 6:12 PM
Wait a minute, how did this happen? We're smarter than this!

Jun 29, 2019 6:50 PM

O_Arkano said:
Yes, if you look it up on r/kaguya_sama you'll find it

Found an almost to date one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QX25TXHvh4X4touTh9hsLCKHKtUA6EFDEA6DgtzgSQc/edit#gid=0
its interesting watching how fast the concept falls from prominence as the series moves on and focuses more on character development and more story driven continuity. Kaguya has been the only one counted for the past 30 chapters and its all been losses

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 2, 2019 3:02 PM

I opened a discussion here on MAL that no one cared about when we were at the Festival arc, but this docs is more organized and it is updated