Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 27, 2019 1:51 PM

As the title says I want to read a English translated version of this series light novel & I would like to know if there are any available to either buy or download fan translated versions because no company has made any official translated copies of the light novels.

Sep 30, 2019 1:46 PM
Supreme Tsundere

DeamonLordZack said:
As the title says I want to read a English translated version of this series light novel & I would like to know if there are any available to either buy or download fan translated versions because no company has made any official translated copies of the light novels.

I may have found something, will PM you so as not to compromise them.

Sep 30, 2019 2:16 PM

Playcool said:
DeamonLordZack said:

Thanks I appreciate it I've been wanting to try reading it but haven't found anything myself to this day even though I've still been searching off & on.

Aug 7, 2020 4:47 PM
Playcool said:
DeamonLordZack said:

Could you pm it to me aswell by any chance?

Oct 28, 2020 1:11 AM
so did he actually find it because i would also appreciate that link