Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jun 25, 9:52 PM
Hey look mom, I'm Early!

My guess is that the second season will come out either Winter 2019 or maybe even the first Winter 2020.

I'm so ready for whoever shows up, with the 8 empty seats, we have a few options. I'm still hoping that Kadowaka will connect with the producers of Slime and bring Rimuru. Pushing that dream to the side, I think the 3 likely candidates are NGNL, Log Horizon, and Shield Hero. SAO Might have a chance, although I'm not so sure about The Devil is a part-timer, though i guess it would be nice.

Anyways, I'm clearly hype, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Modified by ShadeDoes, Jun 26, 7:05 AM

Jun 25, 10:24 PM

I hope we get full 24 minute episodes

Jun 26, 2:52 AM

ShadeDoes said:
My guess is that the second season will come out either Winter 2018

Well, I guess once we invent time machines, we can go check this out, eh? XD

Jun 26, 3:29 AM

If only Overlord, Konosuba and Youjo Senki were also coming back soon.

Jun 26, 4:07 AM

Yandereh said:
If only Overlord, Konosuba and Youjo Senki were also coming back soon.

2 of those shows are though lol

Jun 26, 4:11 AM

I think Log Horizon and The Devil Is a Part Timer are unlikely as they've been around for quite a while, and SAO isn't really isekai even though it often feels like it. Tensura is probably gonna be added if it can be negotiated though, and I'd be surprised if Shield Hero was left out, even though a lot of people don't like it as much as anticipated.
There are series like Kumo desu ga, Arifureta, Isekai Cheat Magician, Maou-Sama Retry and Kemono Michi coming out soon, so any of them might be added depending, and there's a possibility we might see Kenja no Mago or Death March.
Still, if the seats are limited, there might only be one or two franchises added, considering there are at least three secondary characters with every protagonist. I mean, Ainz has six floor guardians, so maybe it'll just be Rimuru and his village ^^"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 26, 5:26 AM
LN3000 said:
ShadeDoes said:
My guess is that the second season will come out either Winter 2018

Well, I guess once we invent time machines, we can go check this out, eh? XD

Lmao. I guess we do.

Jun 26, 5:40 AM

Need more characters.

Jun 26, 6:11 AM
くみこ

Looking forward to this! Hope it will be as Funny as the first season!

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring—it was peace."

Jun 26, 6:27 AM

I think you’re a year behind, xD.

Anyway, really looking forward to this upcoming 2nd Season!
It’ll be a blast just like Season 1, I just know it!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 26, 6:48 AM

Most possible candidates include Shield Hero and other Kadokawa productions.

Though I want to see Slime.

Jun 26, 7:18 AM

Its great to have a nice lighthearted show like this to just relax to, hopefully season 2 is just as god

Jun 26, 7:27 AM

They will probably reveal the air date this year. There's an event later this year focused on this show.

Inb4 they bring in new characters from other franchises.

Jun 26, 8:30 AM

Hoping for a catchy opening song again!!
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~

Jun 26, 9:48 AM

If there are 4 new Isekais in for the new season, i'd guess it would be something like Tensura, Death March, Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni and Shield Hero which are likely candidates for me.

Jun 26, 10:44 AM

Hype train coming through ^-^
But i think most likely will be Shield Hero, Slime or No Game No Life.
Also one of the best anime this spring season btw

Jun 26, 5:49 PM
I thinking about criteria of the anime that will be added for the next season.

1. Anime from Kadokawa.
2. Anime from 2012-2017.
3. Have isekai with action setting.

Jun 26, 6:33 PM
Shield Hero, Tensei Slime, and NGNL are the top picks.
Though I would love to see Mushoku Tensei as well

Jun 26, 6:51 PM

YOOOO MY BODY IS READY FOR THIS SHIT I LITERALLY BUMPED THE SCORE FOR SEASON 1 JUST BECAUSE OF THIS

Jun 27, 5:21 AM

shield hero is definitely the most likely candidate, but NGNL would be cool too

Jun 27, 1:47 PM

Shield Hero or Slime or Hataraku Maou sama is my pick.

Jun 28, 1:32 AM
I'm betting it's gonna be Rimuru n 1 or 2 of his onii and what's his face the goblin with the terrible luck. I bet Rimuru brings the cute princess onii and the boobalishious one in the purple business suit.

I doubt it'll be Log Horizon, it's too old of a title for anybody to consider worth animating.

I'm also betting the Male MC and Female MC from Isekai Cheat Magician will be there.

then to top it all off Naofumi, Raphtalia, and Filo... I don't know if they'll bring that new green haired girl that got thrown out of the BowHero's party and joined Naofumi's party in the season finale. her character's too new to anime to be included in Isekai Quartet.
'
that's exactly 8 characters right? somebody said they saw there were 8 empty chairs left in their classroom?

Jun 29, 12:29 PM

Hoping Shield Hero characters get added.

Jun 29, 11:10 PM
I know that the chances of Rimuru being added are basically none, but I still have a small hope in the back of my mind... At least the chances of Naofumi, Raphtalia, and Firo being transported are high! I also so want for them to add the other heroes and bitch so we can watch them get snubbed and beaten to a pulp by the others.

Jul 4, 2:23 AM

Hockenater said:
I hope we get full 24 minute episodes

Yeah, it doesn't matter what series will show in the next season but please give full normal 24 minutes episodes...not satisfy enough with just 10 minutes minus OP & ED...

KiliianSleipnir said:
I'm betting it's gonna be Rimuru n 1 or 2 of his onii and what's his face the goblin with the terrible luck. I bet Rimuru brings the cute princess onii and the boobalishious one in the purple business suit.

I doubt it'll be Log Horizon, it's too old of a title for anybody to consider worth animating.

I'm also betting the Male MC and Female MC from Isekai Cheat Magician will be there.

then to top it all off Naofumi, Raphtalia, and Filo... I don't know if they'll bring that new green haired girl that got thrown out of the BowHero's party and joined Naofumi's party in the season finale. her character's too new to anime to be included in Isekai Quartet.
'
that's exactly 8 characters right? somebody said they saw there were 8 empty chairs left in their classroom?

And if NGNL, it will be Sora, Shiro, Stephanie, Jibril and maybe additional Kurami & Feel...
(while Teto the chibi god will be a teacher...can be rare a chibi teacher)

Jul 10, 2:05 PM
I'm guessing that only one more will be added for the time being, they probably don't want to add too many more characters right away. They'll probably fill up for of the 8 spots left, then fill up the last four in season 3.

Jul 26, 11:53 AM
ArtyWolve said:
I think Log Horizon and The Devil Is a Part Timer are unlikely as they've been around for quite a while, and SAO isn't really isekai even though it often feels like it. Tensura is probably gonna be added if it can be negotiated though, and I'd be surprised if Shield Hero was left out, even though a lot of people don't like it as much as anticipated.
There are series like Kumo desu ga, Arifureta, Isekai Cheat Magician, Maou-Sama Retry and Kemono Michi coming out soon, so any of them might be added depending, and there's a possibility we might see Kenja no Mago or Death March.
Still, if the seats are limited, there might only be one or two franchises added, considering there are at least three secondary characters with every protagonist. I mean, Ainz has six floor guardians, so maybe it'll just be Rimuru and his village ^^"
I think shield hero might join seeing the success and following it has

Sep 1, 9:55 AM

Tate no Yuusha,No Game No Life and Okaasan-Online are the most likely to add in the second season and the best options for Kadokawa (marketing and publicity)

Sep 9, 6:25 AM

i title that i forgot that its an isekai...
Drifters...