Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 24, 10:08 PM

It so damn frustrating and painful to read, yet it's also beautiful in its own way, and I can't resist it. It's been a while since I enjoyed this type of genre, kinda remind me of Ichigo 100%!

The MC just as hopeless as he is, the harem stuff, and what makes it worse is this family relationship thingy. But goddamn! I found it enjoyable to read (it's painful and heals at the same time)

it's my mind that fucked up or did you guys feelin the same?

Note:
Modified by blackchannel, Jun 24, 10:15 PM
"If you trip while running down a hallway, you will got nosebleed. If you trip in life, you cry" Minori Kushieda

"This world is merciless, and it's also beautiful" Mikasa Ackerman

"A lesson without pain is meaningless" Edward Elric

Jun 25, 12:30 AM
Nah bro,its perfectly normal. I personally enjoyed reading it (upto date on the latest chapter).
One of the reasons i liked it was that it felt realistic (inspite of the dramatic family setting) and was refreshingly different from your usual high school romance which atleast for me operate at a very slow.I mean yeah sure I like them too and some of them(like Ichigo 100) would probably have been my favorite if i read them when i was in high school myself which at that time i could relate to the characters and their behaviors more.But right now shows like Dom-Kan are something i can see as happening IRL.

As for the 'Help me' part of it:
Firstly, it's just a show and everyone are allowed to and have guilty pleasures and it is perfectly alright as long as it exists only in your thoughts and does not extend into reality.(For ex: A lot of people have loli characters as waifus but that doesn't mean they are pedophilic in real life).

Secondly, for the specific show in question, initially the family situation bothered me slightly but imagine the positions the characters are in.Before the whole re-marriage their relationships were anything but familial.As for Natsuo-Hina there is also the student-teacher taboo.Since they are not actually blood related the sibling taboo is not really that strong.And lastly the taboo of loyalty/affairs is also present. These are all society induced taboos and sometimes if your feelings are strong they can override any conflict in thoughts or guilty feelings.Such situations are found in reality and though society may ridicule the concerned party,we can only understand and agree with the 'rule-breakers' if it actually happened to us instead.
But it is important to draw a line somewhere(For ex: A show titled 'KissXsis in which the male mc actually spends his childhood with his sisters left me feeling cringed and unbearable and hence i dropped it).

Lastly, I would say that there are a quite a number of people who felt disturbed by Dom-Kan but there are also people like me who were not and personally i feel just boils down to experiences and opinions a person has and as far as i am concerned you sir/madam are perfectly alright.

If i am still not clear or have misunderstood something feel free to message/post so that we can discuss more.

Jun 25, 1:02 AM

I'm glad that you're feeling the same! Legit I never thought that one day I'll be able to withstand brother-sister in law love story like this.

And you're right, it is refreshingly different from usual high school romance story. I do agree to, this show/manga can't even be compared to stuff like KissXsis, since the character are forced to adapt to living with their new sisters.

I'm also amazed by your perspective on how seeing this
v_max said:
Such situations are found in reality and though society may ridicule the concerned party, we can only understand and agree with the 'rule-breakers' if it actually happened to us instead.
. thus words kind of giving me a new perspective that you can find a deeper meaning inside the stories that brought (trying to understand the situation these 'rule-breakers'). Where a lot of people were unconsciously saying things taboo without even understand the meaning of it anymore
"If you trip while running down a hallway, you will got nosebleed. If you trip in life, you cry" Minori Kushieda

Jul 12, 2:29 AM
You're not alone m8, literally everyone feels the same as you, especially later on in the manga.

Jul 22, 7:17 AM

Now I already catch up to the latest chapter. And damn it is getting better each chapter. It's painful but so satisfying to read.

Preview MangaManga Store