Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 24, 2019 12:14 PM
Mar 2018
Gintama ended. But they never parodied fairy tail of seven deadly sins. I was looking forward to those parodies,but they never happened. Why did gintama ignore such popular shows?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 24, 2019 1:24 PM
Jul 2018
Because they are jokes (of) themselves.
Dunno man.
Jun 24, 2019 1:30 PM

Mar 2013
Maybe because they are from the shonen magazine while gintama is from the JUMP.
Also :
Nick-Knight said:
Because they are jokes (of) themselves.
Jun 25, 2019 12:37 AM
Feb 2017
I can't imagine gintama making a joke about FT it's really meaningless
Jun 25, 2019 3:02 AM
Oct 2015
Fairy Tail is not even remotely deserved to get parodied by Gintama.

It's as simple as that!
Jun 25, 2019 7:41 PM

Sep 2011
I feel like Sorachi hasnt actually bothered to read either, and even then deadly sins peak popularity was like around the time gintama was kind of preoccupied with the whole, 4 years of final arcs

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 25, 2019 10:05 PM
Mar 2018
the_DEMYSTIFIER said:

It's as simple as that!

Black Clover and bleach are worse than Fairy Tail. It is unfair to not parody fairy tail when he parodied both of them
katharsis_3173Jun 26, 2019 12:32 AM
Jun 27, 2019 11:22 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
EMP-511 said:
the_DEMYSTIFIER said:

It's as simple as that!

Black Clover and bleach are worse than Fairy Tail. It is unfair to not parody fairy tail when he parodied both of them
I think it's a matter of Sorachi not knowing much about those series. Black Clover and Bleach are WSJ titles, hence Sorachi probably reads these since he can easily parody these titles without getting into trouble. Fairy Tail's on a different magazine, hence maybe he didn't read them. That's not to say that he doesn't do parodies on manga series from other magazines, but I've never seen Gintama mention any manga from WSM other than classics like Ashita no Joe and Devilman.
Jun 29, 2019 2:03 AM
Oct 2017
Probably due to the possibility of getting sued, if he only parodies anime and manga from the same magazine as Gintama then there's less likelihood of backlash.
Jun 29, 2019 3:01 AM

Jun 2019
Probably because both of those series are two of the worst anime/manga to have ever been made.
Jun 29, 2019 3:31 AM
Mar 2018
TheSuperiorOne said:
Probably because both of those series are two of the worst anime/manga to have ever been made.

Bleach and black clover are far worse
Jun 29, 2019 5:02 AM

Nov 2011
Dude you are too desperate to defend your favorite series lol ...
Just admit that FT and 7DS are nothing really special in the first place, what do you expect stuff from those series that will be a good joke in Gintama ? At least Bleach has Bankai stuff, and actually really memeable at it's times (Aizen's hairstyle change, Aizen's tea party, etc) ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jun 29, 2019 5:08 AM
Mar 2018
Jim_Heart said:
Dude you are too desperate to defend your favorite series lol ...
Just admit that FT and 7DS are nothing really special in the first place, what do you expect stuff from those series that will be a good joke in Gintama ? At least Bleach has Bankai stuff, and actually really memeable at it's times (Aizen's hairstyle change, Aizen's tea party, etc) ...

What funny thing does my hero academia and black clover has? Gintama can parody anything.. it is just the matter of will.

Why would i defend something in MAL? I know MAL is full of retarded weebs who think they are wise guys and they only bash WSJ
Jun 30, 2019 9:24 AM

Jan 2018
EMP-511 said:
TheSuperiorOne said:

Black clover did everything right that ft did wrong. Black clover is a lot better than ft. It has no bs nakama power ups and has a better power system. Op mc also done right. It handled side characters a lot better.
And bleach is just as bad as ft. But both bleach and ft can be watched to pass time. Both shows does have a few enjoyable moments.

And the reason why Sorachi didn't parody ft or SDS is maybe cause it didn't wanted to or maybe he didn't care. It's not because they aren't from WSJ. Because gintama parodied a lot of things other than WSJ shows.
ARK-13Jun 30, 2019 9:45 AM
Jun 30, 2019 11:14 AM
Mar 2018
Ak18reh-man said:
EMP-511 said:

Black clover did everything right that ft did wrong. Black clover is a lot better than ft. It has no bs nakama power ups and has a better power system. Op mc also done right. It handled side characters a lot better.
And bleach is just as bad as ft. But both bleach and ft can be watched to pass time. Both shows does have a few enjoyable moments.

And the reason why Sorachi didn't parody ft or SDS is maybe cause it didn't wanted to or maybe he didn't care. It's not because they aren't from WSJ. Because gintama parodied a lot of things other than WSJ shows.

black clover is just a blatant ripoof of naruto and ft. the characters are nothing unique and copy of naruto,op and ft. it applies same old dragon ball theory... shouting "not yet... I'll become the wizard king... blah blah blah" and thus winning the battle.
Jun 30, 2019 11:18 AM

Jan 2018
EMP-511 said:
Ak18reh-man said:

black clover is just a blatant ripoof of naruto and ft. the characters are nothing unique and copy of naruto,op and ft. it applies same old dragon ball theory... shouting "not yet... I'll become the wizard king... blah blah blah" and thus winning the battle.

And how is ft any different from that?
That's a rip-off of op. And it does the same as well, like saying "I'm gonna become strong and help my nakama and win fights with NaKaMa p0WeRs."
ARK-13Jun 30, 2019 11:27 AM
Jun 30, 2019 11:52 AM
Mar 2018
Ak18reh-man said:
EMP-511 said:

That's a rip-off of op. And it does the same as well, like saying "I'm gonna become strong and help my nakama and win fights with NaKaMa p0WeRs."

fairy tail is unique in its own way. It's about magic and op is about pirates. mashima already wrote rave before ft so no way he would have to copy from other mangas. apart from shanks and gildarts similarity, they are nothing alike. Luffy has a goal but ft centers around its guild and friends. But every character's personality in bc has been copied from one manga or another. Hell, the five leaf clover book is a blatant ripoff of the book of END.

asta --- naruto,natsu,luffy
yuno --- sasuke+gray
noelle --- completely sakura
magna --- elfman
vanessa-- cana
finrel -- sanji
yami --- male version of erza

how much more does it take to be a ripoff??
Jun 30, 2019 12:30 PM

Jan 2018
EMP-511 said:
Ak18reh-man said:

fairy tail is unique in its own way. It's about magic and op is about pirates. mashima already wrote rave before ft so no way he would have to copy from other mangas. apart from shanks and gildarts similarity, they are nothing alike. Luffy has a goal but ft centers around its guild and friends. But every character's personality in bc has been copied from one manga or another. Hell, the five leaf clover book is a blatant ripoff of the book of END.

yuno --- sasuke+gray
magna --- elfman
vanessa-- cana
finrel -- sanji

*ah shit, here we go again.*

Ok since this thread is about gintama, Im not gonna make it about how bad ft is.
So I'll keep it short.
>Mashima wrote rave first
Still doesn't change the fact that rave took a lot from op. Example fishman island.

And seeing what you think about bc makes it quite clear that you don't follow the manga.

>the five leaf clover book is a blatant ripoff of the book of END.
LOL. If you read tha bc manga you'll now the importance of the grimoire and how it was created. And wtf was end anyway, lol. Like if you rewrite it then Natsu will be better. Lol like if you wrote Natsu was shit then would he become that?

>Noelle=sakura?
Dude wtf? This literally proved you haven't read bc. Noelle was a typical tsundere but then she developed as a character and contributed a lot. Like she is one of the strongest members of the black bulls right now.

>Yami male version of erza?
What?He is like literally a veteran shounen protagonist.

>Yuno= Sasuke+gray.
Fair enough. But isn't gray also like sasuke?

>magna= Elfman
I don't know how you even got there.

>Vanessa= Cana
Cana did nothing after getting fairy glitter except for breaking the lacrima in which Mavis was kept.
On the other hand after getting the red thread of Fate, Vanessa used it to save Asta and the others.

Granted bc took all the cliche shounen trope. But now it has made its own identity. In the end it comes down to execution and black clover did it amazingly. Asta had the most op ability in all of bc but he is far from captain level. He still loses. He teamed up with his black bulls members to defeat enemies. Unlike Natsu who never loses and wins with some shitty plot armor. The build up to the current arc of BC is great and the plot twist is even better. Whereas the build up ti FT's final arc was okay but it failed miserably to deliver it. Black clover may seem cliche but its getting better in every single arc and making an identity of its own.

Edit: this gintama thread has now completely become something else.
ARK-13Jun 30, 2019 12:50 PM
Jul 1, 2019 7:45 AM
Mar 2018
Ak18reh-man said:
EMP-511 said:

yuno --- sasuke+gray
magna --- elfman
vanessa-- cana
finrel -- sanji

Ok since this thread is about gintama, Im not gonna make it about how bad ft is.
So I'll keep it short.
Still doesn't change the fact that rave took a lot from op. Example fishman island.

And seeing what you think about bc makes it quite clear that you don't follow the manga.

LOL. If you read tha bc manga you'll now the importance of the grimoire and how it was created. And wtf was end anyway, lol. Like if you rewrite it then Natsu will be better. Lol like if you wrote Natsu was shit then would he become that?

>Noelle=sakura?
Dude wtf? This literally proved you haven't read bc. Noelle was a typical tsundere but then she developed as a character and contributed a lot. Like she is one of the strongest members of the black bulls right now.

>Yuno= Sasuke+gray.

>magna= Elfman

>Vanessa= Cana
Cana did nothing after getting fairy glitter except for breaking the lacrima in which Mavis was kept.
On the other hand after getting the red thread of Fate, Vanessa used it to save Asta and the others.

Granted bc took all the cliche shounen trope. But now it has made its own identity. In the end it comes down to execution and black clover did it amazingly. Asta had the most op ability in all of bc but he is far from captain level. He still loses. He teamed up with his black bulls members to defeat enemies. Unlike Natsu who never loses and wins with some shitty plot armor. The build up to the current arc of BC is great and the plot twist is even better. Whereas the build up ti FT's final arc was okay but it failed miserably to deliver it. Black clover may seem cliche but its getting better in every single arc and making an identity of its own.

Let me get this straight. Fishman island occured way after the mermaid peril arc. It is the opposite. When people blame rave for copying op, everybody agrees. But when someone blames op for copying, everyone strats protesting. Just look at the date of chapter release, you don't know about Rave at all. For more information,
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1771178

I would not argue with you any further. FT is not the best hing, but that does not change the fact the bc copied everything from ft. I have no more thing to say to someone who cannot accept the reality. And i am up to date with black clover manga too

Natsu lost to gildarts, bluenote, that chicken guy from Tower of heaven, laxus etc
katharsis_3173Jul 1, 2019 7:56 AM
Jul 1, 2019 8:18 AM

Jan 2018
EMP-511 said:
Ak18reh-man said:

So I'll keep it short.

>Noelle=sakura?

>Yuno= Sasuke+gray.

>magna= Elfman

>Vanessa= Cana

Let me get this straight. Fishman island occured way after the mermaid peril arc. It is the opposite. When people blame rave for copying op, everybody agrees. But when someone blames op for copying, everyone strats protesting. Just look at the date of chapter release, you don't know about Rave at all. For more information,

I would not argue with you any further. FT is not the best hing, but that does not change the fact the bc copied everything from ft. I have no more thing to say to someone who cannot accept the reality. And i am up to date with black clover manga too

Natsu lost to gildarts, bluenote, that chicken guy from Tower of heaven, laxus etc

The one who can't accept the reality is you. I did say bc took all the cliches and common shounen trope but is executing it really well. And it delivers what ft failed to do. If bc "copied everything" from ft I wouldn't have praised it, lol.
ARK-13Jul 15, 2019 1:15 AM
Jul 27, 2019 12:46 AM
Jul 2018
Ak18reh-man said:
EMP-511 said:

The one who can't accept the reality is you. I did say bc took all the cliches and common shounen trope but is executing it really well. And it delivers what ft failed to do. If bc "copied everything" from ft I wouldn't have praised it, lol.

Stop acting as a numbskull people like you don't know anything

One Piece COPIED Rave master
And in FT
NATSU is closer to Haru than to LUFFY
removed-userJul 27, 2019 12:51 AM
Jul 27, 2019 12:49 AM
Jul 2018
Ak18reh-man said:
EMP-511 said:

Also Fairy Tail handled the cliches far better than Black CLover ever has
removed-userJul 27, 2019 12:52 AM
Aug 21, 2019 6:49 AM

Aug 2014
EMP-511 said:
Gintama ended. But they never parodied fairy tail of seven deadly sins. I was looking forward to those parodies,but they never happened. Why did gintama ignore such popular shows?
?
Because they are bad lol
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Aug 21, 2019 7:34 AM
Mar 2018
Mezo-RPWPA said:
EMP-511 said:
?
Because they are bad lol

Many anime whuch were parodied by gintama are much worse than them
Aug 21, 2019 9:21 AM

Oct 2017
EMP-511 said:

Cause those series are shitty.
Aug 21, 2019 9:37 AM

Aug 2014
EMP-511 said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:
?
Because they are bad lol

I don't remember really anything worse than them that was parodied.

Aug 22, 2019 1:24 AM
Mar 2018
Mezo-RPWPA said:
EMP-511 said:

Oh please, there are plenty ---- bleach, black clover, hokuto no ken, inuyasha, saint seiya, etc....
Aug 22, 2019 6:12 AM

Aug 2014
EMP-511 said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Oh please, there are plenty ---- bleach, black clover, hokuto no ken, inuyasha, saint seiya, etc....

Yeah, those are better than FT

Aug 22, 2019 2:38 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
EMP-511 said:

Because both series are garbage and Gintama has no need to parody every popular anime in existence.
Aug 23, 2019 3:23 AM
Mar 2018
Mezo-RPWPA said:
EMP-511 said:

Aside from comedy, Gintama's final arc was way worse than FT's final arc. It didn't even feel like a climax. Every plot points were ruined by dirty jokes
Aug 23, 2019 7:16 AM

Aug 2014
EMP-511 said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Aside from comedy, Gintama's final arc was way worse than FT's final arc. It didn't even feel like a climax. Every plot points were ruined by dirty jokes

The arc was made longer than it was intended and had some asspulls in the start of it but it wasn't bad at all. The ending was great. As for FT aka "copy everything from other anime" it was so bad that I finished the first season and only watched like an ep or maybe 2 from the 2014 one. It was that bad.

Aug 23, 2019 7:21 AM
Mar 2018
Mezo-RPWPA said:
EMP-511 said:

The arc was made longer than it was intended and had some asspulls in the start of it but it wasn't bad at all. The ending was great. As for FT aka "copy everything from other anime" it was so bad that I finished the first season and only watched like an ep or maybe 2 from the 2014 one. It was that bad.

Fairy Tail didn't copy any anime. It is one piece which copied rave master (predecessor of FT). And the black clover which you guys worship so much now, is the pinnacle of plagiarism
Aug 23, 2019 7:26 AM

Aug 2014
EMP-511 said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Fairy Tail didn't copy any anime. It is one piece which copied rave master (predecessor of FT). And the black clover which you guys worship so much now, is the pinnacle of plagiarism

FT didn't copy anything 😂😂😂
Fanboy all you want but that wont change the truth. Also idk what you mean by "black clover which you all worship" dont start throwing random anime names to satisfy a false idea you have.

Aug 23, 2019 8:22 AM
Mar 2018
Mezo-RPWPA said:
EMP-511 said:

Fanboy all you want but that wont change the truth. Also idk what you mean by "black clover which you all worship" dont start throwing random anime names to satisfy a false idea you have.

you already said a copycat like black clover is better than ft....

Fairy tail's author is much more experienced because he created rave. He doesn't need other manga's ideas to create his manga. Just because ft has a little similar character design, doesn't mean it copied. these days, people don't understand which is copy and which is inspiration... Fairy tail has a unique world buliding and great characters which are being copied by modern mangakas these days

You are the one who is delusional
Aug 23, 2019 4:15 PM

Aug 2014
EMP-511 said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

you already said a copycat like black clover is better than ft....

Fairy tail's author is much more experienced because he created rave. He doesn't need other manga's ideas to create his manga. Just because ft has a little similar character design, doesn't mean it copied. these days, people don't understand which is copy and which is inspiration... Fairy tail has a unique world buliding and great characters which are being copied by modern mangakas these days

You are the one who is delusional

Considering how I didn't watch black clover and that's why I didn't mention anything about it and you still using that excuse shows how wrong you are.
tbh, I could care less about FT or black clover but it seems like you really do so if it will help you be happy then sure, FT didn't copy anything.

Aug 23, 2019 5:06 PM

Dec 2015
Those are the two most worthless shounen nekketsus I’ve had the displeasure to read lmao. Glad to know Sorachi respects his manga enough to not make a joke out of what is already a bad joke.
Aug 23, 2019 11:22 PM
Mar 2018
KingRequiem said:
Those are the two most worthless shounen nekketsus I’ve had the displeasure to read lmao. Glad to know Sorachi respects his manga enough to not make a joke out of what is already a bad joke.

Gintama was still ongoing when Fairy Tail's popularity was at it's peak. And seven deadly sins only became bad this year. Those two shows was already so popular in Japan when gintama was still airing. Sorachi was just jealous of them because they could surpass other jump mangas and that's why avoided them
Aug 24, 2019 12:48 AM

Dec 2013
EMP-511 said:
KingRequiem said:

Gintama was still ongoing when Fairy Tail's popularity was at it's peak. And seven deadly sins only became bad this year. Those two shows was already so popular in Japan when gintama was still airing. Sorachi was just jealous of them because they could surpass other jump mangas and that's why avoided them

The first guy's post was dumb but this argument isn't much better. He's parodied series that are more popular than Gintama.
Aug 24, 2019 12:52 AM
Mar 2018
G_Spark233 said:
EMP-511 said:

The first guy's post was dumb but this argument isn't much better. He's parodied series that are more popular than Gintama.

I wasn't talking about gintama, I said other jump mangas
Aug 24, 2019 12:53 AM

Dec 2013
EMP-511 said:
G_Spark233 said:

Because every single jump manga is just that popular?
Aug 24, 2019 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
Mezo-RPWPA said:
EMP-511 said:

Fanboy all you want but that won't change the truth that One Piece copied Rave Master
And Black Clover copied from Fairy Tail
Aug 24, 2019 11:37 AM
Jul 2018
KingRequiem said:

The bad joke is Black Clover and One Piece
You can't deny the fact
a Base Form Luffy hit Kaido's Dragon Form without any trouble
BS writing next to Luffy vs Katakuri Plot Armor battle

And Black Clover copied Fairy Tail and begun bringing the dead back to life BS
removed-userAug 24, 2019 11:41 AM
Aug 24, 2019 11:39 AM

Aug 2014
AmeliaNeston2003 said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Fanboy all you want but that won't change the truth that One Piece copied Rave Master
And Black Clover copied from Fairy Tail

If it will help you sleep at night without crying then sure.

Aug 24, 2019 8:05 PM

Dec 2015
EMP-511 said:
KingRequiem said:

Dude, popularity is NOT a measure of quality. Case in point: the Fast and Furious series, Twilight, the Da Vinci code, Arrow. These are all terrible and yet the masses eat it up. Fairy Tail belongs with those. Sometimes popular series are trash and underecognized ones are gems and vice versa. Works should be judged on their merits alone, not through a popularity argument. That’s argument fallacy 101.

Assuming Sorachi didn’t do references to your favorites in his own work out of jealousy when he never failed to reference more successful rival series like OP and Naruto is pretty delusional. Looks to me like you’re projecting some feelings on him.

AmeliaNeston2003 said:
KingRequiem said:

The bad joke is Black Clover and One Piece
You can't deny the fact
a Base Form Luffy hit Kaido's Dragon Form without any trouble
BS writing next to Luffy vs Katakuri Plot Armor battle

And Black Clover copied Fairy Tail and begun bringing the dead back to life BS
One Piece fell off hard post-timeskip, a lot don’t want it to admit it but I fully endorse that sentiment. However the reasons you mentioned are like a single hair on a monkey’s butt: not very significant. If you want to attack something then go at the pacing, a messy and confusing plotline, regressing characters, plot convenience. Meaningful stuff. Thing is, Fairy Tail had those issues from the start and never showed the flashes of greatness One Piece did at its peak. It copied a lot but unfortunately failed to copy the pros while it amplified the cons.

Power levels have always been inconsistent and kept vague on purpose in shounen nekketsus, you’d be putting the entire genre on trial by bringing that up. Having said that: pot meet kettle. Everyone who has gotten near Fairy Tail is aware of the infamous nakama power ups and Bleach-like asspulls at the end of fights. Erza vs Irene and Erza vs Minerva are often cited as some of the worst offenders of this shit, Luffy vs Katakuri is not even near that crap.
Aug 25, 2019 12:37 AM

Mar 2015
what is this mashima try hard fanstry to insert their favorite series to everything? LMAO

>FT and NNT is from WSM, Gintama is from WSJ, it's riskier to parody something from different editorial department. not like gintama never doing it, but you know, why would go trough hassle. not to mention FT and NNT didn't even close to become nostalgia value yet.

>One Piece (1997) already on alabasta saga (1999) by the time Rave started (1999), and rave take until next year before forming something that worth called a saga (2001).

>Gintama is more popular than FT and NNT in japan.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-29/top-selling-media-franchises-in-japan-2015/.97051
14 3,055,417,248 Gintama •• • • •
25 2,159,579,608 Fairy Tail • • • ••

not to mention NNT is still fairly recent.

i simply pointing out the factual information. not gonna bother fanboyism subjective opinion.

also mashima best works is monster hunter orage. the rest can go into the trash.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 25, 2019 1:32 AM
Mar 2018
Kuma said:
what is this mashima try hard fanstry to insert their favorite series to everything? LMAO

>FT and NNT is from WSM, Gintama is from WSJ, it's riskier to parody something from different editorial department. not like gintama never doing it, but you know, why would go trough hassle. not to mention FT and NNT didn't even close to become nostalgia value yet.

>One Piece (1997) already on alabasta saga (1999) by the time Rave started (1999), and rave take until next year before forming something that worth called a saga (2001).

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-29/top-selling-media-franchises-in-japan-2015/.97051

i simply pointing out the factual information. not gonna bother fanboyism subjective opinion.

also mashima best works is monster hunter orage. the rest can go into the trash.

What kind of stupid list is that? Bleach and dragon ball are not even in the list! How can you call this a list? Everybody knows how popular fairy tail is in japan.
Aug 25, 2019 1:34 AM
Mar 2018
G_Spark233 said:
EMP-511 said:

Jump is so prideful and they think they are so high and mighty that they think they are greater than other magazines
Aug 25, 2019 1:59 AM

Mar 2015
EMP-511 said:
Kuma said:

What kind of stupid list is that? Bleach and dragon ball are not even in the list! How can you call this a list? Everybody knows how popular fairy tail is in japan.

this is oricon list, specialization on retailer industries accounting since most Japaneses companies take sales as secrecy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oricon

it's not that it was stupid, you simply didn't understand the method. bleach is out of picture by 2012, and DB popularity is on movies and TV ranking by 2015.
read the article troughly
EMP-511 said:
G_Spark233 said:

Jump is so prideful and they think they are so high and mighty that they think they are greater than other magazines

but they are dumbass... WSM sales is not even half of WSJ sales... it's not being prideful, it's simply stating data...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 25, 2019 2:33 AM

Feb 2015
Nanatsu and Fairy Tail have basically no long-lasting impact on the community, so it's no wonder they don't appear in Gintama.
Aug 25, 2019 7:06 AM

Dec 2013
EMP-511 said:
G_Spark233 said:

Where did you get this information from?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama Chapter 487 Discussion

SilentTruth - Mar 26, 2014

6 by GreatestSaltboy »»
Apr 12, 3:02 AM

Poll: » JUMP MV /『Gintama』×『Samurai Heart (Some Like It Hot!!)』| SPYAIR

LittleStar - Jan 6

0 by LittleStar »»
Jan 6, 10:06 AM

Poll: » JUMP MV /『Gintama』×『Shura』| DOES

LittleStar - Jan 6

0 by LittleStar »»
Jan 6, 10:00 AM

» Gintama, the popularity vote has started! Who will you vote for?

kihel - Dec 18, 2023

2 by mokkocchi »»
Dec 19, 2023 1:22 AM

Poll: » Gintama Chapter 142 Discussion

VARIAchan - Feb 1, 2011

3 by tcandy19 »»
Jul 1, 2023 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.