Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 24, 2019 7:44 AM

Jun 2014
I stumbled upon this manhwa, started reading and now I'm committed, but the translation stops at chapter 63 and it's been like that for a while.
Does anyone know if the translation will be picked up again or if there is a way to read it somewhere without knowing korean?
Jul 1, 2019 8:09 AM

Apr 2016
shonenking said:
I stumbled upon this manhwa, started reading and now I'm committed, but the translation stops at chapter 63 and it's been like that for a while.
Does anyone know if the translation will be picked up again or if there is a way to read it somewhere without knowing korean?

Bakaupdates states that Tapas dropped the manhwa translation, so we can only hope some scanlation team picks it up. 🙁
Jul 1, 2019 1:34 PM

Jun 2014
SolitaryGray said:
Bakaupdates states that Tapas dropped the manhwa translation, so we can only hope some scanlation team picks it up. 🙁

That's sad. It's a really enjoyable read. Hopefully some translators think so too. There was a lot of positive feedback and demand for it to continue in the commentsection of the sites I was looking at. Well, thanks for the information.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.