Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Dororo Episode 24 Discussion

Nov 3, 2019 3:00 PM

the people who made this shit are super dumb for not giving us like idk at least a 30 second reunion of both MCs... lazy asses leaving no closure

Nov 18, 2019 8:34 PM

The ending was....idk. Show was great but there's alot of head scratching choices here. Why have Hyakkimaru spare Tahomaru just to have him and his mother die anyway? I didn't see the necessity of the prostestic maker dying either...that felt random and out of place.

For that matter....why was the father who was basically the entire reason for the plot such a background character? Seemed so weird to push for a fight between the sons and have a random off screen war that you don't even know what the resolution of the conflict was.

Why was the father not Hyakkimarus final fight? If you are going to end the show anyway with the man responsible for it all near death anyway, why not just do that?

Like I said, great show.....but not so good resolution to said show.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"

Dec 5, 2019 7:49 PM

Wtf? Tahomaru could've lived if his mom dragged his body out. So basically Daigo's land is screwed is what I am understanding.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

Dec 12, 2019 5:50 PM

Those three didn't have to die, it's like they chose to for no reason! Especially the guy who raised Hyakkimaru, why's he even here? It also bothers me that Hyakkimaru and Dororo weren't even fazed by their death, as if they didn't give a crap, the show is full of these bizarrely directed scenes.

It was hard to sympathize with Tahoumaru and his subordinates, even though the show spent screen time trying to make us care, I just couldn't, if only they gave Tahoumaru a better motive to fight Hyakkimaru other than "my mom always thinks about him, boohoo".

Anyway, regardless of its flaws this is one of the best shows of the year, it's neither better nor worse than I expected, the story is interesting (reminds me of Berserk), the characters are likeable (Hyakkimaru and Dororo only), the ending is satisfying, and the fight scenes are cool, overall I give it 8/10.

Jan 9, 1:43 PM

Very good show, but I feel the second half was not as good as first.
7/10

Jan 11, 9:20 PM
This final is not memorable for dororo but is the best final that we can see after the lost of quality that this show suffer in their develop. i am not disapointed and that is good. The cast fix their most important mistakes.
7/10

Jan 24, 10:04 AM

I think a season 2 wouldn’t be right for this anime mostly because the story is finished and there’s nothing more to add. However I think an OVA would be pretty good, maybe showing what Dororo and Hyakkimaru do after this.

Jan 30, 10:45 AM
The ending was superb, he came back to dororo at the end. 8/10

Jan 31, 7:11 PM
I was so proud of Hyakkimaru choosing not to kill Tahomaru who later forfeits the eyes anyway. This show is at its best when it focuses on Hyakkimaru and his family. And Dororo is waifu material when she's all grown up.

Did Niu, Jukai, and Tahomaru really die at the end? :/

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]