Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Jun 28, 1:22 PM
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Ok, so why did Kruger mention about Armin and Mikasa when they're yet to be born????
the simple answer is even manga readers do not know

Jun 29, 3:27 AM
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Ok, so why did Kruger mention about Armin and Mikasa when they're yet to be born????

Because "protect mikasa and armin" is the last thing Grisha will say in the future before ending his life by passing his powers onto Eren (jäger).
So Eren (krüger) had a Path Glitch where he felt/heard this line and told it Grisha.
They are connected through the Attack Titan, if you want to see it in a demographic way: Eren Krüger is Eren Jägers Titan-Grandfather. So they are connected in an Eldian Way.

The Glitch was probably only possible because Grisha, at the time he died and said this line, had both the Attack Titan AND the coordinate in him, thus being the intersection for all Eldian Paths.

Jun 29, 4:54 AM
Phanyx7 said:
I know I'm on the extreme minority here, but I'm starting to think this show died with Erwin Smith.

True words never been spoken, Erwin should've lived, although i disagree that the show died, matter of fact it just started

Jun 29, 5:16 AM
LittleStar said:
Edylson said:

I mean technically speaking this season is 22 episodes so, honestly depending in when and which studio will do S4, anime onlies could just go read the manga from here

Oh... c'mon...
I crying that in next week we will get final episode (for "Season 3 Part 2") and we will need to wait for next season...
and you come at me with technical approach... xD

But... c'mon, please... give me 4th season in summer, please... no breaks!
I kinda get they want have "new start for new arc", but... I just don't want wait to fall or winter to get more SNK... ;(

The manga is far enough ahead that they have likely can start to produce more soon but it’s probably going to be a while, I would say fall 2020 is most likely when season 4 would start, they are still working out agreements for the new studio to take over and that takes time and then they need to start scripting and drawing out the animation and then begin filming and voice recording sessions. It’s a lot of work, there won’t just be a jump into a season 4 in September unfortunately. Maybe if we are lucky spring 2020 but I think fall is most likely when we’ll see some more. By then the mangaka will have released more chapters/volumes as well which would provide them more story to work off of.

They also have to work with the mangaka to plan the ending, and that probably also takes time because he isn’t done making the manga. So they have to work with him to decide contracts on making a season 4, and they then have to decide on if there’s would be a season 5, because a studio is likely not going to want to sign into the project unless it’s going to make the best of the situation. So basically there is plenty of work behind the scenes ahead that will have to be completed before we can see more anime.

You can keep your hopes up, but I wouldn’t even be surprised if season 4 was spring 2021.

Jun 29, 5:17 AM

Edylson said:
Phanyx7 said:
I know I'm on the extreme minority here, but I'm starting to think this show died with Erwin Smith.

True words never been spoken, Erwin should've lived, although i disagree that the show died, matter of fact it just started

He was too broken to continue living.

Jun 29, 5:18 AM
Edylson said:
Phanyx7 said:

Yeah the show is popping off hard but I agree I would much rather of had Erwin take the colossal titan and Armin die. At this point Armin isn’t all that interesting of a character and is mostly just annoying and in the way, I’d of rather his death fuel Mikasa and Eren with more anger or something. Erwin was just a cool as character that was always a joy to watch.

Jun 29, 8:42 AM
blazkiller123 said:
Edylson said:

Yeah the show is popping off hard but I agree I would much rather of had Erwin take the colossal titan and Armin die. At this point Armin isn’t all that interesting of a character and is mostly just annoying and in the way, I’d of rather his death fuel Mikasa and Eren with more anger or something. Erwin was just a cool as character that was always a joy to watch.
I say this all the time. Attack on Titan kills characters it doesnt need. Its why a bunch of people we dont know always die. Anyone who cant fuel the plot anymore gets eaten by a titan or shot in the guts.

Jun 29, 10:26 AM
ABDoesThings said:
blazkiller123 said:

I say this all the time. Attack on Titan kills characters it doesnt need. Its why a bunch of people we dont know always die. Anyone who cant fuel the plot anymore gets eaten by a titan or shot in the guts.

But Connie and Sasha are still alive tho..

Jun 29, 8:02 PM
Edylson said:
ABDoesThings said:

*cough* *cough* Um yeah.

Jun 30, 2:21 AM

Is it true that final episode is not released as it had been lately? Countdown says that there are 20 hours left instead of 3-4 hours.
Stay loose

Jun 30, 5:05 AM

so the reveal was so good in manga...but so many gaps in anime made it not so worth it....

Jun 30, 6:09 AM

lt_wassile said:
Is it true that final episode is not released as it had been lately? Countdown says that there are 20 hours left instead of 3-4 hours.

dunno what countdown you'r looking at
its the same time as always
in 2 hours from now
You son of a .. turtle

Jun 30, 7:26 AM
Supreme Tsundere

This has been a great infodump with the last episode too, now everything is on the clear, aside some minor details.
Question is, what will they do now?

Next and last episode, we will get to see the ocean!!

Jun 30, 11:24 AM

Poor Dina, at least she ate her rival in love. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."

Jun 30, 12:24 PM

I completely forgot about that last line...holy shit.

Jul 1, 11:33 AM

Is Ymir alive or dead? I'm confused.
Life has no meaning.

Jul 1, 10:10 PM

god i forgot ymir had that all happening to her :( i love her to death

Jul 4, 1:28 AM

A good episode as expected
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.

Jul 4, 4:44 AM

What will happen to Historia!! Looking forward for 10th episode!!

Jul 7, 2:41 AM

I didn't understood a lot of stuff reading manga before part 2 of third season and now, oh man, everything connected. I'm not sure enough about path glitch of historia and Ymir but we will see.

I can't wait for more!

Jul 7, 4:39 PM

Oh man Armin and Eren don’t have much time left. Hopefully they can get everything done in time.
"If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognize your own weaknesses." -Katsuki Bakugo

Jul 7, 7:36 PM

Historia so beautiful xD.

Jul 9, 3:31 PM

What was up with that line about protecting Armin and Mikasa? Does that mean the Titans' thoughts/memories are connected through time as well?

Jul 10, 12:50 PM

Nice, in special the last part were Kruger recalls memories from the future (which doesn't make sense if you write it)

Jul 10, 7:36 PM

holy shit LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS ANIME IS FUCKING WILD

Edylson said:
ABDoesThings said:

they're comedic relief lol

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Jul 11, 8:13 PM

Damn that was again a lot of informations about the past and what Grisha and Krueger talked about afterwards. It's crazy to think that someone who becomes one of the 9 titans dies 13 years later. And Eren remembers everything about these days.

I can understand Mikasa. She doesn't want Eren to die especially because he became way earlier a titan as Armin for example. I really had to laugh when Hanji was harassing Eren with her questions. :D

I also don't really get what happened when Historia was reading Ymirs letter. She saw Ymirs past, but why? A lot of people here mentioned that even manga readers don't know anything about it.

What Eren found out during the audience could be true. And he's also right about not to say anything about it because Historia could be in trouble then.

That ending was definitely confusing at first with Krueger mentioning Mikasa and Armin. But I saw some people writing about it here, so that explained it better for me.

Can't believe there's only 1 episode left. ;_;

Jul 14, 9:31 AM

Whoa so Shingeki no Kyojin literally means Attack Titan which is Eren's titan's name!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Jul 16, 10:27 AM

Finding out that every Eldian that ever existed are connected by the Coordinate in one way or another was very interesting but what really blew my mind was Eren the Owl sharing younger Eren Jaeger's will to rescue his friends even though they only existed decades into the future.

Ymir continues to be a complete mystery even to Historia but touching that letter somehow managed to transmit her memories to her too. It's a good thing that he didn't blurt out the one condition to make him use the power of the Coordinate because if he did, the Queen would amount to nothing more than a labrat after that.

Jul 19, 5:02 PM

The hell was that about Mikasa and Armin?
Duterte did 9/11

Yesterday, 12:44 PM

The sky in this episode was GORGEOUS.

yeah i like jojo
keep scrolling

10 hours ago
i was wondering Why did Kruger Say Save Mikasa & Armin.
But it was a Good Episode, From Grisha's Point of View

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

Preview MangaManga Store