Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 22, 2019 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fumino looks cute with that strawhat on. She looks more relaxed this episode.

Seems social media is still really popular with the amount of texting and dialogues on the phone. On the other hand, we're also getting more focus for the school swim team. I still like Uraka and Nariyuki's character chemistry than the other pairs. Too about Ikeda messing up with the false start.

Stark700Jun 22, 2019 10:18 AM
Jun 22, 2019 9:53 AM

Apr 2018
What the heck, Fumino still didn't get an arc? Come on, it's already ending next week :<
shimraiJun 22, 2019 9:50 PM
Jun 22, 2019 10:28 AM

Aug 2013
Fumino giving all those advice lol.

One more episode to go.

Jun 22, 2019 10:43 AM

Dec 2014
Hah, I love how they concluded that the person sitting behind them wasn't Fumino. Top tier disguise but at what cost Fumino? XD

Uruka was pretty cute this episode. Fuminocchi is definitely best wingman, kinda wish Nariyuki had complimented her ponytail. It certainly did look great.
Jun 22, 2019 10:45 AM
May 2013
Love Fumino as a wingwoman and great character but best girl is either Uraka or Sensei in my opinion since both have had the most development with Nariyuki and their chemistry is on point
Jun 22, 2019 10:52 AM

Mar 2016
Nariyuki, you idiot...
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 22, 2019 11:18 AM

May 2018
Watta stupid confession, damn you Furihashi why allow yourself to be the 5th wheel????
Jun 22, 2019 11:34 AM

Jan 2017
Sorry guys but "tan lines" win this harem battle royale without a doubt. Even Sensei can't keep up with this.
Jun 22, 2019 12:21 PM

Apr 2011
It was great episode but they still left out incredibly important part, which is shame.

I mean how could they leave that out? Well, maybe it's so anime can pretend Fumino still have chance next episode.
Tenzen12Jun 22, 2019 12:50 PM
Jun 22, 2019 1:01 PM

Jan 2018
nice, uruka's episode but nothing beats sensei's. excited for fumino's ep tomm
Jun 22, 2019 1:28 PM

May 2018
which girl to pick? So many choices, only 1 episode left to decide.
Jun 22, 2019 1:37 PM

Aug 2015
uhhh...

I don't know if I should love or hate this anime. It pisses me off to no end how Nariyuki is so retarded. I've seen it in a billion anime series before but I get just as angry every time
JokucJun 22, 2019 1:41 PM
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Jun 22, 2019 1:38 PM

Dec 2012
What is this thing? I kept on seeing lol

Jun 22, 2019 1:48 PM
Apr 2019
A pretty garbo episode, hopefully they get back on track for the finale
Jun 22, 2019 2:07 PM

Jun 2017
Shirai-chan said:
What the heck, Fumino still didn't get an arc? Come on, it's already ending next weak :<

Even in the manga her own arc came pretty late compared to others. Oh well, this seems to be popular enough to get another season so your wish might just come true eventually.
Jun 22, 2019 2:39 PM
Jan 2017
We Never Learn delivers yet another amazing episode! The show reaches its endgame by advancing Nariyuki and Uruka's relationship. The episode truly belonged to Uruka, as we get to learn some of her history with Nariyuki. Props should be given to Fumino as well, especially since she tries to help her friends despite her own feelings. We Never Learn has been one of the best shows of this season and, hopefully, the finale will be an amazing experience.
Jun 22, 2019 3:11 PM

May 2016
Definitely the ponytail...... :' )

"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jun 22, 2019 3:22 PM

Jun 2015
this anime seems popular enough to where it'd get a second season, so maybe the other girls will get a turn now lol. seems like uruka is leading right now.
Jun 22, 2019 3:35 PM
Mar 2017
Episode dedicated 100% to Uruka ... why is she so adorable ?, Personally Rizu and Asumi are my favorites, but with Uruka, every time I see her blush when she is with Yuiga makes me love her more.

It's fun to see Fumino give Yuiga advice on how to understand the girls and also Fumino gave advice to poor Uruka, who does not know how to talk to Yuiga after what happened a few episodes ago.

The situation in the park turned out to be very funny, Fumino looked really cute with that disguise, although the stuffing in her breasts was sad, even though they saved her from being discovered.
Every advice that Fumino gave to Uruka and Yuiga, only made them remember very embarrassing moments they had in the past.
But when Fumino makes a mistake sending the text messages ends up in something positive, Uruka asking Yuiga to tell her that she looks cute was so adorable, it was to sweet hearing Uruka asking for more compliments, but the important thing is that Yuiga and Uruka no longer feel uncomfortable and they spoke again as they did before.
Fumino also wanted Yuiga to tell her that she looked cute with that hairstyle, but it's a pity that Yuiga still does not understand the girls, Fumino still has a lot to teach to Yuiga in that mysterious area.

The second part was very cute, Uruka and the swimming team were in a competition, but due to the mistake of one of her teammates they were disqualified, but I loved how Uruka raised her partner's spirits, she looked so cool and reliable.
But the part that I loved the most was when Uruka and Yuiga gave a night visit to their middle school, it was very cute to see those flashbacks of Uruka and Yuiga, because they are very precious memories where we see how Uruka started to fall in love with Yuiga.
The pool scene was just as cute as the previous one, since we know that Yuiga is responsible for Uruka continuing to practice swimming and that confession, I swear it was too beautiful when Uruka tells Yuiga that she loves him, but as the classic MC that he is, Yuiga is too dense and ruins it, but at least Yuiga called her by her name, which made her very happy.

There is only one episode left, what a sadness, but at least it will be a spectacular final episode, since we will have a summer festival episode and that means that all our beautiful girls will wear yukatas, I look forward to it.
Jun 22, 2019 4:08 PM
ehhhhhh

Jun 2016
I swear these episodes aren't long enough. 24 minutes goes by far too quickly.
I'm no Weeaboo
I'm Katsura
Jun 22, 2019 4:18 PM

Nov 2011
I feel like Uruka sealed her fate with this episode saying she hopes Nariyuki will let her cry on his shoulder. That was a major red flag for me in regards to him eventually not returning her feelings eventually. Which sucks because I think character wise Uruka is the most developed and IMO the most enjoyable character in this series so far.

an Angel if you will.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 22, 2019 4:30 PM

Jan 2013
SoraSenpai said:
I feel like Uruka sealed her fate with this episode saying she hopes Nariyuki will let her cry on his shoulder. That was a major red flag for me in regards to him eventually not returning her feelings eventually. Which sucks because I think character wise Uruka is the most developed and IMO the most enjoyable character in this series so far.

an Angel if you will.
Its a harem which will go nowhere. I don't know why i keep reading this series though. I really believe the mc will not end up with any of the girls because they're each developed equally.
Jun 22, 2019 5:27 PM

Nov 2018
Don't worry about next week because that will be one full arc episode..
And Fumino x Yuiga, this will be a first secret date even though both of them are called "master and the servant relationship" but in the end, that kind of relationship will become true even Rizu and Uruka did not notice that both Fumino x Yuiga are already secretly lovers..
Just only a little spoiled
Jun 22, 2019 5:53 PM
Mar 2015
Their conversations are back to normal but their confession practice was a dismal failure
Jun 22, 2019 6:45 PM
Nov 2017
The most disappointing episode I have ever watched in anime. Even though I expected this I am still disappointed. How do you build something up for 12 episodes only to then kill it with a simple misunderstanding?

This episode was a way to kill Uruka's arc, if you can even consider it an ark. Next ep they're gonna close off with an open ending, a middle finger and an invitation to buy the manga.
Jun 22, 2019 7:36 PM
Apr 2019
Shirai-chan said:
What the heck, Fumino still didn't get an arc? Come on, it's already ending next weak :<

Dont worry dude.. last episode basically fumino chapter.. and one of legend chapter..
Jun 22, 2019 9:51 PM

Apr 2018
MomoSinX said:
Shirai-chan said:

Even in the manga her own arc came pretty late compared to others. Oh well, this seems to be popular enough to get another season so your wish might just come true eventually.
MomoSinX said:
Shirai-chan said:

Yeah, I'm also reading the manga. Hopefully it gets a season two. Fumino having the last arc when she's one of the first girls gives me the idea that she'll win lmao
Jun 22, 2019 9:52 PM

Apr 2018
Jica said:
Shirai-chan said:

Dont worry dude.. last episode basically fumino chapter.. and one of legend chapter..
Yeah, but too bad there's only a single Fumino episode
Jun 22, 2019 9:57 PM
Oct 2017
Nariyuki: "Takemoto.."
Takemoto: * I sleep *
Also Nariyuki: "Uruka"
Takemoto: * dies *

Uruka is so fucking cute <3
Fumino looks more relaxed and cute with her " temporary new look"-
Jun 22, 2019 10:41 PM

Apr 2019
Takemoto will lose to the other girls in this anime, idk who has the highest chance of winning but it's definitely not Uruka Takemoto and also it won't be a harem ending either since that never happens, very rare and also it's Takemoto that brought that defeat to herself if she does not win in the end of the series just like every chilhood friend or somone who was close to the mc for the longest time (elementary or middle school), those types of girls usually lose because they never make a move and always takes so long which is why they're bound to lose
Jun 23, 2019 12:11 AM

May 2018
I love Takemoto's VA, realy fits her expression. And this is great episode too, fully dedicated to Takemoto. If Nariyuki didn't interesting in Olders, maybe try to end with osananajimi. We also have urgency to slam the myth of osananajimi girl here.

Last episode next week, well I don't know what they save for the last.
Jun 23, 2019 1:32 AM

Jul 2017
Such a wildcard episode.

All about Uruka, I guess, her eventual "catch-up" with Nariyuki as a boy-girl couple, then the affectionate "practice" confession.

Too bad Nariyuki is still one naive dude.

Final episode next week, not really sure what to bring on the cards anymore.
Jun 23, 2019 3:19 AM
Apr 2019
Shirai-chan said:
Jica said:

Yeah, but too bad there's only a single Fumino episode

But they end it with foom chapter... and its so good.. so i think its enough... people will know why foom is strong contender in this yuigabowl...

I hope it will get s2 for more
damn.. so many good chapter after this s1... it deserve s2..
Jun 23, 2019 6:09 AM

Aug 2013
I am gonna pause reading the manga on this until I get a confirmation on a season 2 because I feel like the finale is gonna lead to such.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 23, 2019 11:09 AM

Aug 2018
Uruka made a big step forward but she still seems so far away to her dreamt outcome... and Yuiga still thinking she actually likes someone lol

The studies & marks stuff was kinda relegated to a seconday plot element, the love story taking more & more space.

I don't know how the 13th episode will give a conclusion to the - I hope - first season.
Jun 23, 2019 12:11 PM
Apr 2019
Otorez said:
The studies & marks stuff was kinda relegated to a seconday plot element, the love story taking more & more space.

I don't know how the 13th episode will give a conclusion to the - I hope - first season.

Because they purposely skip some study chapter and content... even in this eps.. why yuiga study hard is skipped..
Jun 23, 2019 1:02 PM

Oct 2017
Takemoto was cute as heck once again. Also i hope we get a furuhashi episode as the end for s1.
Jun 23, 2019 1:04 PM

Feb 2009
Uruka is NOT best girl but Fumino definitely did her thing by helping her best friend lol

Jun 23, 2019 1:13 PM
Apr 2019
Go to hell b*tch eps..
Jun 23, 2019 1:48 PM
Jun 2016
Takemoto Uruka gaining more points.

I feel sorry for her.And kind of identify with her..especially if you have been deeply, madly, truly in love with someone.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Jun 23, 2019 9:18 PM

Jul 2014
Oh boy, the density of a harem protagonist is beyond ridiculous.
Jun 24, 2019 3:06 AM

Dec 2018
Even less Rizu, so sad. I mean Uruka is fine and story seems to be set it favour of her, but still... Rizu is the best
Jun 24, 2019 5:26 AM

Nov 2016
If it weren't for Uruka I would've probably dropped this already.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 24, 2019 5:53 PM

Jul 2014
Uruka focused episode and God dammit they did it again.

The meeting in the park was hilarious with Fumino being behind them "disguised" and them thinking it's not her because of her chest size. And speaking of Fumino, she looked great with the look she had in the park and then with the ponytail. It was so cute how she was looking for Nariyuki to compliment her <3... Nariyuki you idiot!

Jun 24, 2019 7:03 PM
Jun 2019
AbrarFyioz said:
Takemoto was cute as heck once again. Also i hope we get a furuhashi episode as the end for s1.

Dont worry dude episode 13 it's scene furuhashi
Jun 25, 2019 10:06 AM

Nov 2013
#TEAM_URUKA

while i admit i like all the girls (as usual...), episodes like this really show how much more i like Uruka compared to anyone else

i specially enjoyed seeing their younger days as well as that final scene in the pool =D
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 25, 2019 1:35 PM

May 2009
Healmeplz said:
Oh boy, the density of a harem protagonist is beyond ridiculous.

Nah, he's nowhere near as bad as Ichika. It's Uraka a complete idiot who ruins all her changes EVERY FUCKING TIME.
Jun 25, 2019 3:42 PM

Sep 2017
It always amazes me how calling someone by its first name is such a big thing in animes
Jun 25, 2019 4:26 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Well, Takemoto is absolutely leading the race, the most one with the greatest opportunity right now. Remember when Ogata had a chance? That feels like so long ago. I did not think the blue haired chick would get further interest in Narituki, but it seems that she is faltering at times.
One episode left, it better not be sad, although, it's probably going to be.
Jun 25, 2019 4:28 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Themousen said:
It always amazes me how calling someone by its first name is such a big thing in animes

That's a Japanese thing. Only those who are very close to you may call you by your name. Very interesting habit if you asked me.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2019

111 by Nova22 »»
Mar 9, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

80 by MrDomovoi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2019

92 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

73 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2019

85 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.