Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 22, 2019 4:54 AM
Apr 2016
"Congrats on your baby" that killed me, ahahah. Well, new year! And the last episode.. Good last episode, a lot of good jokes.
Jun 22, 2019 5:02 AM

Aug 2018
Oooh, I'm going to miss this cute anime as my weekly fix. It was really fun to see the charathers came to alive. Social anxiety will never be this cute again! So much recognizable moments I really felt how Bocchi was feeling. How many times I was laughing and/or trying to hold in a tear of recognition. I should contineu with the manga for some more Bocchi and friends since I'm worried we'll never get a second season announcement.
Timz0rJun 22, 2019 5:10 AM
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Jun 22, 2019 5:09 AM

Apr 2013
winddevil1 said:

YAY they did it =p (thanks for the picture, now just need to find more with Aru and Sotoka lol)

SJ7izm said:
Thought she was calling Nako her best friend. Now I'm even more bummed.

I know right... i understand them showing Kai since she is a part of the show but i also thought she was talking about Nako ... rip LOL

anyway, this is another one of the animes that i had the most fun watching this season, it was adorable, with multiple cute and fun girls, Aru and Bocchi were my favorites but all 6 were good (and sensei) =D

i'll give it a 8/10 and wait for more... maybe even check the manga

btw at the end, i thought Ojousa was the senpai they met today, i'm so stupid HAHAHAHA

I'll choose to interpret it as Nako being promoted to girlfriend status.

Might read the manga to see if anything changes between them too.

Yuri-Crusader said:

Np m8 =) When the anime itself fails to deliverer we at least have nice fan art showing us how awesome it could be ,,,,Hehe man i have search for a Sotoka kissing picture for some time now, cant find one ... This is not it but still kind of cute =P

It's out there. Maybe not the kind of "kissing" you're looking for, though.
SJ7izmJun 22, 2019 5:13 AM
Jun 22, 2019 5:23 AM

Oct 2007
they packed so many jokes into this last ep I was laughing hard. :p

Bocchi taking a picture of Aru instead of recording a video. How unfortunate..

eveyone taking a pic of sleeping Nako. xD

Nako terrified if Bocchi will stab her with the pin.

Karane sempai graduated. ;_;

Kurai is nice when she's sick.

Teru-chan still afraid of Nako.

Bocchi screaming when Kurai said not lending the dvd was intentional.

Everyone eating pancakes while the ending song plays. Nooo.... why must this show end???!!

Gonna miss this show. I started with low expectations, but ended up entertained. There are a few weak episodes, but the funny episodes made up for those. 10/10

Jun 22, 2019 5:30 AM
Sep 2018
What a fucking episode, damn
RIP Wholesome Saturdays, Thanks for making Spring lively and enjoyable.
Thank you C2C For making this anime
GANBARE BEAM !!

AND SATURDAYS ARE FOR THE BOYS, HMPH!
Jun 22, 2019 5:48 AM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Yuri-Crusader said:

12 year old have fucking tongues and can kiss ,,,, So they shall use them for my amusement and kiss,,,,All anime girls shall do the same is the law in my universe,,,,Sadly it dont occur often enough for my liking,,,,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Jun 22, 2019 6:03 AM

Dec 2018
gappasaurus said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

12 year old have fucking tongues and can kiss ,,,, So they shall use them for my amusement and kiss,,,,All anime girls shall do the same is the law in my universe,,,,Sadly it dont occur often enough for my liking,,,,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes i kind of said that already,,,,,, """Sadly it dont occur often enough for my liking"""

So do you have something on your mind? Are you just going to sit and repeat what i already said,,,Do you have some kind of argument why i graded this anime incorrect in your mind? Or are you just capable of saying that you dont like my post because it goes against your taste?

And i gave the last episode points up and was pretty happy with it ,, I kind of liked it,, So what is your problem? Do you want something?
Yuri-CrusaderJun 22, 2019 6:07 AM
Jun 22, 2019 6:04 AM

Jul 2014
Great finale to what has been a delightfully pleasant and wholesome show from start to finish, with a great cast of characters (Kurai is best girl though, as this episode affirmed) and a really good sense of comedy keeping things going throughout. Not quite my AOTS (it was never going to be with Attack on Titan as a competitor), but it's the best of the rest I've watched this season, for sure.

I'm hoping for a second season, but I'll make do with the manga in the meantime.

8/10
Jun 22, 2019 6:06 AM

Feb 2014
So it starts with a "Blergh!" and it also ends with a "Blergh!". Bocchi is true to her form as usual! XD

In all seriousness, she should be really proud of herself. Making friends with her whole class is still a very tall order from Kai-Chan, but Bocchi was done extremely well to make 6 friends in her first year of middle school. I'm very proud of her. =)

This last episode was also one of the funniest, as well. Kurai was smiling and being kind to Bocchi to try and hide her fever, but she returned to her true personality once she recovered. Honestly, she should smile more often as that made her even cuter. =3

Other funny moments was when Bocchi got her first smartphone and also when Nako was resting and everyone around her took pictures and recordings.

Overall, this show did a solid job for a CGDCT. It does stand out more due to this season being quite weaker compared to last season's shows, but this shouldn't detract anything from Hitori Bocchi at all. C2C did a great job with the colourful visuals and the cute artstyle and a lot of the jokes and facial expressions from the cast were fantastic.

On a rather unusual note, I did notice that DeLorean in the background when the girls were at the crossing and I think this is one of the very few shows that I've seen that has their CGI cars retain their badges, which is brave. As a car fan, I did have fun spotting cars that I recognised in this show. I also noticed BMW, Citroen, Rolls-Royce and Skoda being used as well.

Anyway, this show was great and charming and it's another show that I'd love to have a second season for. Until then, I'll give this show an 8/10.
Jun 22, 2019 6:28 AM

Apr 2012
Oh, I have not watched so good CGDCT for a long time. It's amazing that this is just the second anime that this studio has made without any help. I definitely will wait for the second season, regardless of how financially successful this show will be.

@SJ7izm Sometimes the best friend is just the best friend. Why can fanboys like you never admit that girls can be close to each other without any romantic or sexual attraction? Especially in the show, which is literally devoted to friendship, and not romance in any form. It’s like the mindset of dirty yaoi fangirls who are obsessed with every nakama power works in shonen jump, thinking that all male characters secretly want to fuck each other.

@gappasaurus You say so, as if 12-year-olds have no sexuality. On the other hand, if I did not know that his yuri goggles is the result of deliberate trolling, then I would be extremely uncomfortable because of the incredibly sexist and homophobic statements like "female characters should be involved in lesbian activities with each other for my pleasure, otherwise I will underestimate this show".
RobertBobertJun 22, 2019 6:44 AM
Jun 22, 2019 6:39 AM

Jun 2017
This season was filled with quality sol anime.Am gonna really miss this one in particular
Jun 22, 2019 6:51 AM

Aug 2014
I'm gonna miss it so much, I hope for a 2nd season.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jun 22, 2019 6:56 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
What a fun ride. It may not have given me great enjoyment like Wataten did last season but it's still cute and entertaining. And definitely gonna miss this one.
Jun 22, 2019 7:39 AM

Dec 2018
RobertBobert said:
Oh, I have not watched so good CGDCT for a long time. It's amazing that this is just the second anime that this studio has made without any help. I definitely will wait for the second season, regardless of how financially successful this show will be.

@SJ7izm Sometimes the best friend is just the best friend. Why can fanboys like you never admit that girls can be close to each other without any romantic or sexual attraction? Especially in the show, which is literally devoted to friendship, and not romance in any form. It’s like the mindset of dirty yaoi fangirls who are obsessed with every nakama power works in shonen jump, thinking that all male characters secretly want to fuck each other.

@gappasaurus You say so, as if 12-year-olds have no sexuality. On the other hand, if I did not know that his yuri goggles is the result of deliberate trolling, then I would be extremely uncomfortable because of the incredibly sexist and homophobic statements like "female characters should be involved in lesbian activities with each other for my pleasure, otherwise I will underestimate this show".

Who underestimate this shows because of lack of Yuri? You said it not me, i never said it haft to be Yuri ,And i gave it 10/10 then pulled all the points because of the drama problems

The drama segment have been to much for my taste, i hate shit like that in my cute girls shows!!! I even have a rule against drama in my Yuri rule-book because that reason.And it have other problem ,,, extremely monotonous to many characters with to little time to introduce them properly,,,So they where just wasted,, Bad side plot that dont go anywhere, Rival thing was just waste of time,,Why are they rival they don even compete in any sport or are after the same thing,,Its stupid and desperate adept of filling time with bullshit

I love Yuri i fucking burn for it!!! All anime girls are lesbian in heart,,Or proven otherwise =P ,,,, But it is a ask! And if the anime plays to my liking it will get a lot of points, But give high grade to a lot of anime without any kissing lesbians in it at all,,,

So its not only the Yuri its a mix bag,,, But for me the biggest problem is my biggest weaknesses!! One of the things on this Earth i cant stand!!! I cant take it when my anime girls are crying,,,,,,Nothing make me more fucking furies when my angels are getting attacked.....It imprinted a bad memory of the mc girls crying,,,It was heartbreaking its was soul crushing it was depressing all the feeling i hate when i watch CGDCT,,,,And my wrath was fucking enormous and show no mercy ,,I was so angry that i even punishing my waifus,,,And degraded them to regular girls,,Sotoka was the only survivor,,,,,,Thats the biggest problem and the biggest reason for my 5/10 witch is very nice grade,,, more then it deserved

Yuri-CrusaderJun 22, 2019 11:29 AM
Jun 22, 2019 7:46 AM

Apr 2012
@Yuri-Crusader Your ways to rating a show are not my business, as and your tastes in general. You don't need to make excuses in front of me.
Jun 22, 2019 8:17 AM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
RobertBobert said:

can a 12-y/o have sexuality? yes.
should underage children be lewdly sexualized? no.
and yeah, i know he's trolling, but even in jest it’s creepy AF ☹️
if he wants to fantasize about children then he should go watch like, i dunno, Nobunaga-sensei and keep cute, happy, ecchi-free shows like Bocchi out of it 😁

“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Jun 22, 2019 8:25 AM

Apr 2012
@gappasaurus People got too used to Manga Time Kirara with its fetishization of the slightest interaction between girls, so they began to obsessively wait for any fanservice yuri vibes from any CGDCT show. This is such a common phenomenon that even mainstream shows for little girls began to try to somehow intentionally attract adult men.
Jun 22, 2019 8:50 AM

Aug 2013
I'll miss this series so much.

I wish for more Morishita Chisaki's roles in the near future too.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 22, 2019 1:01 PM
Jun 2013
I was dying laughing through this whole episode. Gotta be the funniest one so far. Easy 8/10 for the show. Up there with other great, hilarious shows like Blend S and Nozaki-kun.
Jun 22, 2019 1:34 PM

Feb 2019
The ending made me tear up, I really don't want it to end. I loved part where they all ate pancakes together it was adorable! I'm giving it a 9/10
Jun 22, 2019 3:55 PM

Jul 2015
I'm so happy for Bocchi, my little child :')

All 4 main girls are best girl, and anyone refusing this statement is scientifically wrong!. You can't argue science... :p

This series was one of the high points of every week for me.
Second season, come to me!
Please :'c

My only grievance are to not know more about Bocchi and Kai's past and no more scenes with Bocchi and her "serious outfit" xD
... Where could have Mieru go? :c
xD 11/10.

Thinking of watching Mitsuboshi Colors now. To anyone who has seen it, would I get similar happiness out of it? :p
I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete!
Obsolete!!
Jun 22, 2019 3:56 PM

Feb 2018
What a great last episode to end Such a good anime , One of the better shows this season .
It's unfortunate there was no season 2 announcement . A solid 8/10 .
Jun 22, 2019 4:36 PM

Mar 2018
Well, and it finished, my AOS (we've had SnK for a while so I'm used to it and doesn't count for me). It was a fun and wholesome ride to say the least, the anime I was excited the most to watch the next week after an episode aired...

Man, I'm going to miss my daughter Bocchi, the fact that the anime ended made me cry (not the ending itself lol). I hope we can get a second season, don't care if it takes a couple of years, just want to know it will come.

For me a solid 10/10, for next season more Kurai moments and she finally accepting my daughter as a friend please!

Dudi4PoLFr said:

That DeLorean tho!

I didn't notice it :0

Phoenix_Trite said:
We haven't had a good CGDCT anime like this since KinMoza and GochiUsa who both have gotten sequels. I have hope.

You mean with younger girls? Because if not I can name at least one that might be close (don't really know, probably they are to my standarts but haven't seen those yet).

WolfDBreidi said:
Did anyone else think, seeing the cherry blossoms, that they would show us Bocchi and the others in their teenage years?

Yeah, I thought they would do that, even when I know the manga is still ongoing (haven't read it but I don't think there are time skip episodes). I was going to say "My daughter so grown up!! TTATT".

Rayinator said:
Nakanai is graduating... this is truly the saddest episode...

I know right? TToTT

KANLen09 said:
Colors reference again.

Wait, where? I only saw a selfreference with the... Bakery I think? When all the girls were about to cross.

TsuzukuHunter2nd said:
Especially because next season will be a season without CGDCT :(

Is this true??!!! Oh man, I'm not going to survive without my dose of CGDCT of the season TTOTT

gappasaurus said:
keep cute, happy, ecchi-free shows like Bocchi out of it 😁

Yes, keep them pure!! Also, love the fact that you saw this anime and have a Mitsuboshi Colors quote as your signature 😎 (didn't know you could use emotes here, now I know 👌).

Apollo_Madao said:

Thinking of watching Mitsuboshi Colors now. To anyone who has seen it, would I get similar happiness out of it? :p

Oh, a brodda who also adopted Bocchi, you sir are a MVP (òuó)7

Also, Colors has a similar feeling to it because it is from the same mangaka, but it's a different thing because it's about little girls playing around and "defending their community", it really depends but you might like it; for me Bocchi was better but it's also really enjoyable.
GranSaiyamanJun 22, 2019 4:43 PM
One day I'll be active here, in the mean time I'll keep track of what I watch offline 😅
Jun 22, 2019 7:41 PM

Mar 2019
This is the one i'll miss the most...

Bocchi is Life, Bocchi for Life.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jun 22, 2019 7:55 PM

Oct 2008
This needs to have a Second Season! THIS NEEDS TO HAVE A SECOND SEASON! OR I WILL RAGE!!!
5/5!
8/10.

Jun 22, 2019 8:52 PM

Oct 2016
hopefully we'll get a 2nd season soon.
i dropped a lot of anime this season. i only watch bocchi, OPM and Atk on Titan with some others to-watch-later.

i dont think the hate for Kai is justified. well, even in the manga, she doesnt have any deep or grandiose reasons to push bocchi that far. she did it out of friendship and encouragement. the latest manga chapter:

cut her some slack :3
Jun 22, 2019 10:09 PM

Feb 2013
This anime was so good!!!! I loved it so much!!! It was funny as hell, and probably one of the most adorable as well.... 9/10
Jun 23, 2019 1:05 AM
Nov 2017
im already in love with this anime and the rating is fairly high too for a "pure" sol comedy. they should make the seasone 2 :D
Jun 23, 2019 5:16 AM

Apr 2013
RobertBobert said:
Sometimes the best friend is just the best friend. Why can fanboys like you never admit that girls can be close to each other without any romantic or sexual attraction? Especially in the show, which is literally devoted to friendship, and not romance in any form. It’s like the mindset of dirty yaoi fangirls who are obsessed with every nakama power works in shonen jump, thinking that all male characters secretly want to fuck each other.

Unwedge your panties, take a nap, and stop being a bitch. You sound like a soccer mom. It's fiction. People will interpret it as they will. You're not obligated to adopt the same interpretation. That's the point of fan content in general. Do you go around ranting about everything that doesn't mirror canon?

Stop crying and worrying about how someone else enjoys a show. It's tantamount to me whining to you about how you're eating your sandwich wrong. You needn't like it or agree with it, but all you accomplish by waving your finger around is ruining things for yourself because you're too busy thinking about some random stranger on the internet shipping characters. Boo hoo. Suck it up, buttercup. It's not that serious.
Jun 23, 2019 5:40 AM
Jul 2018
For those wondering, this covers till chapter 39.
Jun 23, 2019 5:53 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great episode, easily the best of the series for me!

Bocchi with a smartphone scenes were hilarious, loved the different results with the girls! Sadako should really drop the ‘nin nin nin’ xD. Seeing Kurie smiling and the sort was totally off putting from the very start and it’s no wonder that she wasn’t her true self then. At least she remembered though. ‘Gold bars’ and the exposing of Aru’s corrupt personality was easily the lol moment of the episode! Gold moment! Plenty other little glorious moments throughout the episode! Final moments of the episode with the ED kicking in and the Good Luck Fairy was really nice to see but it’s back to the same with the teacher failing to change and similarly Bocchi failing to do so too lmao.

As for the whole show, I’ll give it a solid 7/10! First few episodes felt rather boring to be frank but it really picked up towards the latter end which is always pleasing to see! Characters of this show were very fun to keep up with and Nako was easily the best girl of the show for me. Seeing her flustered over the picture/recording was adorable and hilarious, good moment! Aru, Sadoka and Bocchi were great too! I didn’t particularly like the old childhood friend or the ‘no friend policy’ girl though. Nothing too special about the Sound Department other than good Op, ED and a few non-memorable but ‘fun to have around’ soundtracks and pretty good animation quality.

I really hope we get a Season 2 announcement soon and hopefully during a season where Senryuu Shoujo Season 2 airs as well but that’s obviously asking for too much lol. Whatever the case, I’ll definitely miss this show ;-;
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 23, 2019 8:17 AM

Jan 2014
My overall impression of this show was a strong start and great entertaining first episodes, but then it just slowly melted down into mediocre land and it got boring, last 6 episodes was a grind to get threw since they offer very little new and comedy just felt bland. 6/10
Jun 23, 2019 8:59 AM
Jul 2008
I agree with poster above. It was good the first time but the same comedy routine keeps getting repeated that makes it boring. The mostly repeated one is Sunao-Aru unfortunate joke, someone can try counting how many times it's repeated in one episode.

The one carrying the show is Aru. When Bocchi introduced her friends to the no friend policy girl, you can see how unique Aru compared to the rest.
Jun 23, 2019 11:10 AM

Apr 2012
@SJ7izm Freedom of interpretation also means that someone can quite freely call it nothing more than an horny fanboy's attempt to find lewd subtext where there is none. Especially when an imaginary romance is the only thing that interests people in such shows, no matter how much they praise it.
Jun 23, 2019 2:57 PM

Jun 2015
super adorable anime, would watch a second season if one ever gets made for sure.
Jun 23, 2019 3:22 PM

Feb 2018
Very nice show, one of the best of this season (not like it was a difficult competition, sadly). Probably gonna miss its cuteness.

Kai-chan - Bocchi's best friend my ass. I know she wanted Bocchi to improve, but it was shown in a way that made me feel no sympathy for her.
Jun 23, 2019 4:01 PM

May 2015
NEED SEASON 2, NEED SEASON 2 !!!

This series is the most adorable thing I've ever watched and I need more Bocchi in my life !

PLEASE BE MY FRIEND BOCCHI !!
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 23, 2019 4:18 PM

Oct 2007
Apollo_Madao said:

All 4 main girls are best girl, and anyone refusing this statement is scientifically wrong!. You can't argue science... :p

This series was one of the high points of every week for me.
Second season, come to me!
Please :'c

My only grievance are to not know more about Bocchi and Kai's past and no more scenes with Bocchi and her "serious outfit" xD
... Where could have Mieru go? :c
xD 11/10.

yeah, this is one of the best surprises of the season. :)

Maybe we'll get some OVA explaining the past with Kai.
Jun 23, 2019 6:13 PM

Jul 2015
GranSaiyaman said:

Oh, a brodda who also adopted Bocchi, you sir are a MVP (òuó)7

Also, Colors has a similar feeling to it because it is from the same mangaka, but it's a different thing because it's about little girls playing around and "defending their community", it really depends but you might like it; for me Bocchi was better but it's also really enjoyable.

Hahaha. Glad to see someone who also took Bocchi so close to the heart as to adopt her xp
And I'm with you on Kurai having more scenes next season and accepting Bocchi as a friend. She knows she wants to... :3

Thanks for the recommendation. As long as the atmosphere is similar it could work fine with me. Will watch it soon then. c:

Liddo-kun said:

yeah, this is one of the best surprises of the season. :)

Maybe we'll get some OVA explaining the past with Kai.

Hopefully, an OVA to come soon >.<
If nothing gets announced during next season I'll need to go on to the manga :p

Don't really expect something as charming as this was, but what could there be next season to fill our CGDCT needs? xp.
I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete!
Obsolete!!
Jun 23, 2019 7:00 PM
Apr 2019
It finished at last...
I kinda miss this..
At first i found bocchi annoying cause some dumb awkwardness.. but it get better and better..
6 friends is already good start for her..

8/10
Jun 23, 2019 7:26 PM

Mar 2012
Yuri-Crusader said:
Its starts with Finally,,what do you mean by that anime??? Are my lesbian goddess finally going to kiss some of the lower ranked females? Well they should!! That's about damn time!!!!But no its a fucking phone,,,,Damn you to hell smartphone destroyer of my lesbian fantasies!!!!!!!,,,,,

My adorable precious waifu Sotoka is happily posing for some picture!! At least the stupid thing get used for something good

My waifu and the lesser ranked females are following the rival in a clumsy sneak attempted,,, Get caught ofc,,,, But my beautiful and powerful lesbian warrior princess!! Performs a almighty godly impressive miracle!!! Concealing herself with a camouflage and turns invisible , My princess are the only one that goes unnoticed!!!! Good job Honey you are the perfect ninja!! And the cutest!!

In the whole it was average,,,No male problem to speak about lucky for you!!!,Then a small plus for It have some Yuri!!! But its pretty weak in the whole,,,And the dark traumatic moment with girl crying in fetal position angers me to no fucking end!!!!!!!,,,,, Got some enjoyment from the last episode but for a cute girl show you are not that impressive,,, Mew 5/10 .Next time i want more lesbian surprises with my waifu ,,,,,Better yourself and come back with a second season!!!!

is it weird if i say i'm gonna miss these delusional comments?
Jun 24, 2019 7:38 AM

Apr 2012
@fukumenkei Don't worry, in the summer season all-female works will be enough to get his attention, lol.
Jun 24, 2019 9:03 AM
Jan 2017
bochi is very cute , i love this show and every character has a uniqe chara and thats cute,, and the graduation come and bochi still not make a friend with all the her classmate but ending with back home together with all her friend ,, and the class is not change in new grade,, hmm actualy i know from the few episode before that nako just say that to bocchi for make her more serious to got a friend,, and at last bocchi become the first to introducing her self and,,,, eee...

nice final episode, i love it,,
8/10
Jun 25, 2019 6:33 AM
Jan 2018
i have a feeling the anime gave the wrong impression of kai chan and apparently in the manga they established why they cant be friends with the whole proposal instead the anime made her out to be a bitch .

still this was alot of fun pretty funny

also not every season has a announcement straight away people should know that by now it only happens for the big shows that make more money and have a better following
Mattinator95Jun 25, 2019 6:42 AM
Jun 25, 2019 7:53 AM

Sep 2010
landofthekwt said:
It starts with a barf and ends with a barf
Kindof disappointing to see that she somehow hasn't improved there, despite making 6 friends. Teacher isn't a lot better for still being scared of Nako.
Jun 25, 2019 4:34 PM

Sep 2014
Very nice watch, cute girls, social anxiety, making friends. All the good stuff.
Apparently this was also the first role for Bocchis VA, I will watch her career with great interest.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 25, 2019 8:30 PM
Jun 2017
Well i enjoyed this anime, if get a second season i will watch it of course.

8/10 for me.
Jun 28, 2019 12:33 AM

Mar 2018
Apollo_Madao said:
Hahaha. Glad to see someone who also took Bocchi so close to the heart as to adopt her xp
And I'm with you on Kurai having more scenes next season and accepting Bocchi as a friend. She knows she wants to... :3

Of course I did!! Any sane and kind of parental person would do the same, right? (I became too parental like 3 years ago lol, now it's showing again).

Mattinator95 said:
also not every season has a announcement straight away people should know that by now it only happens for the big shows that make more money and have a better following

Like Isekai Quartet for example lol, that thing will make much more fuzz once they announce the new characters for the second season.

Takata said:
landofthekwt said:
It starts with a barf and ends with a barf
Kindof disappointing to see that she somehow hasn't improved there, despite making 6 friends. Teacher isn't a lot better for still being scared of Nako.

Well, I think it's realistic, she has improved a lot already, and I'm not saying that only because she's my daughter... I'm not biased, really!!

Comander-07 said:
Apparently this was also the first role for Bocchis VA, I will watch her career with great interest.

Same, definitely will look forward for more anime with her voice acting, just like I'm doing with Hikaru Akao.
One day I'll be active here, in the mean time I'll keep track of what I watch offline 😅
Jun 28, 2019 4:58 PM

Nov 2018
I really enjoyed this show
i hope theres a season 2 (even though teh chances are slim)
Jun 28, 2019 6:29 PM

Aug 2018
One of the best anime this fall
its like your a proud father watching your daughter (bocchi) to grow slowly
10/10 too wholesome to not get a perfect score
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2019

104 by Forum »»
Feb 8, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Akirion- - Jun 14, 2019

73 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2019

67 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2019

62 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:44 PM

Poll: » Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2019

75 by WELLERM »»
Dec 4, 2023 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.