Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 22, 2019 2:06 AM
Aug 2017
Lel0uchZer0 said:
darkstom248 said:
I mean I wouldn't say Narancia died to get the MC to the boss fight. Him dying did nothing to progress Giorno to fighting Diavolo. He just died cause the crew took too long figuring out what was going on. They literally stood around in a hallway for 5 minutes doing nothing and they pay the price for it. That is just the nature of stand battles.

This is what i mean. Abbachio's death was done well but narancia's felt flat
Also why is bucciarati half alive? It is just sad seeing him knowing he is dead. He should have died in episode 20. It was a great oportunity to kill him. Far better than the moment he will eventually actually die (because i don't think he survives OBV)
I mean the fact that you feel that way about the deaths means that the story has done its job well. A big theme in this part is death and how it affects the people around it. Sometimes people get diagnosed with an incurable disease and waste away for 10 or 15 years before finally passing away. Most of the time, in my experience anyway, people just die suddenly with no meaning or warning for it, not being able to finish what they wanted to do. That was the point of the deaths in this part being written like they were.
Jun 22, 2019 2:10 AM

Jun 2009
RIP Doppio. You truly were a good boy.

Oh and Narancia too, I guess.
Jun 22, 2019 2:59 AM
Jan 2016
HereticHunter said:

- He had his torture dance
- His friendship with Fugo (he was also very dear to Mista and he stood for Bruno when Trish asked about his behavior back in the Green Day & Oasis Arc)
- His backstory and entrance to Bruno's Gang
- His battle with Crush and Talking head
- His denial with Abbacchio's death
- Beating a stranger to a pulp with Mista and Abbacchio
- How he thought his situation was similar to that of Trish and decided to be a traitor against Diavolo
- His desire to live a normal school life

Narancia might be quite be slow at thinking but he does have his moments. I'm not implying Part 5 is by any means perfect, but your criticism ends up being swallow.

*** No monologues or reflection in that scene
- His friendship with Fugo (he was also very dear to Mista and he stood for Bruno when Trish asked about his behavior back in the Green Day & Oasis Arc)
*** The focus in that scene was on Trish, not him. It's her who is reflecting about the situation, not him.

As for the other ones
*** It happened in the middle of a battle, so it doesn't leave the effect it could've had. Plus he was victimized in it, so it's not so significant.
*** Nothing came out of it, since this didn't make him better or more interesting as a character.

- How he thought his situation was similar to that of Trish and decided to be a traitor against Diavolo
*** Thus these two last are the most significant ones. And it doesn't change the fact that you can't care about his death, if it wasn't even shown on screen.
Jun 22, 2019 4:15 AM
May 2016
Shoryuuken said:
PedroBV96 said:

Tell me all the times you remember the show showed him having monologues or reflecting about the situation.

Look, I get that critism is good and healthy for the writers. But if you failed to see Narancia having monologues with other characters amongst his constant self reflection of not wanting to be left behind... that's absolutely ridiculous to say.

Why are you even trying to argue with him? He does this every week, he literally digs through the show to find nothing but nitpicks and criticisms. Don't bother with trolls that clearly have no interest in the series, you'd have to have speedwatched the show to think Narancia wasn't a big contributor to the story. Seriously, the points he makes go against the basic fundamentals of writing and he still calls them "criticisms", lmfao.
ModernoirJun 22, 2019 4:26 AM
Jun 22, 2019 4:20 AM
May 2016
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Araki has a problem in ending parts i see
Part 3 suffered from the same "we have to kill the cast one by one so the MC gets his fight with the boss" dynamic as well
It feels like they take their time si well during 80% of the part and then just forget how to write properly
Part 2 and part 4 had good endings that didn't feel flat but it seems part 5 will follow part 3 and dissapoint after very high expectations. Part 5 was never the same after bucciarati half died

That's a pretty weird non-criticism, so because we had actual characters dying in the final arc, it's therefore improper writing? Pretty dumb thing to say, have you completely skipped the past 3 episodes? The whole reason everyone is at the points they are in right now is because they've worked together to combat SCR and Diavolo amidst all the fuckery. That's teamwork, there's no solo-wanking of the MC like in part 3 with Jotaro being the main man to fight DIO. If there is I'd love for you to point it out, but right now I think you're kinda talking out your ass since the group's teamwork has been spot-on throughout the entire part. The quality has only been getting better and better from Bruno's death eps too.

Also may I remind you that DIO only actually killed Kakyoin in the end? Diavolo is actually a genuinely competent villain because all the main character deaths in the part have resulted solely from him doing what a villain should do: be ACTUALLY THREATENING instead of monologuing in the shadows at every point. Seriously, he's killed Bruno, Abbacchio and Narancia, all suddenly and coldly, I find that alone to make him more of an intimidating threat for this final arc than DIO was for the end of SDC.
Jun 22, 2019 4:34 AM
May 2016
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Modernoir said:

That's a pretty weird non-criticism, so because we had actual characters dying in the final arc, it's therefore improper writing? Pretty dumb thing to say, have you completely skipped the past 3 episodes? The whole reason everyone is at the points they are in right now is because they've worked together to combat SCR and Diavolo amidst all the fuckery. That's teamwork, there's no solo-wanking of the MC like in part 3 with Jotaro being the main man to fight DIO. If there is I'd love for you to point it out, but right now I think you're kinda talking out your ass since the group's teamwork has been spot-on throughout the entire part. The quality has only been getting better and better from Bruno's death eps too.

Part 5 peaked episode 20
I do no say characters shoyldn't die in the end. Caesar died in part 2 and was good. Abbachio's death was also well done. Jonathan's death was very good too
The thing is it just felt very VERY flat. It was like "welp narancia is dead...rip" it didn't make me give one fuck and i actually liked narancia more than abbachio and i almost cried when abbachio died
They literally said "ok this part is kinda uneventful and flat so...let's kill someone" . Bruno being alive is dumb at this point since he died mid season and since then he was a walking corpse that never looked like before . He should have died in ep 20 although i love him
Also how can i not like character death in the last arc when my favourite show is CODE GEASS
The point is. If you kill one of the main characters... make it count and make it to develop the plot. Don't just kill him cause you need to

Part 5 hasn't peaked yet, I'd argue the Metallica vs King Crimson fight are easily the best episodes we've had so far, same with Abba's death episode.
I mean, if that's how you felt, to each their own I guess? I never once thought this entire set-up was boring at all, it's such a bizarre final battle but the raw tension in the group having to think about which one among them is harboring Diavolo's soul was done perfectly. Narancia thinking the conflict was over and talking about his wish to go back to school and maybe see Fugo again got me right in the heart since I love the character. But his sudden death is perfectly adequate: not every character in the series can go out doing something like a hero, life is cruel especially in this series, the erased-time segment followed with the building tension before Narancia's death reveal was masterfully done too imo.
Bruno getting to live imo is also a great thing because it's a lot more interesting to see someone fighting with their own body to see their goal through to the end, the scenes of him losing his functions steadily like the talk in the car between him and Giorno were genuinely tragic but built up my love for the man even more, and it's not like he was granted another chance out of mercy, he still had to push forward even with his most trusted gang members dying left and right. Imagine the pain he must have felt seeing a kid he'd practically raised in the gang, Narancia, dying the way he did.

>The point is. If you kill one of the main characters... make it count and make it to develop the plot. Don't just kill him cause you need to
Didja miss the point in the episode where Bruno came to the conclusion that Diavolo killed Narancia because he was the only one in the group who had a radar that could've tracked his position? It wasn't "for no reason", Narancia was killed because he was unfortunate enough to have the ability that would've hindered the boss the most during this fight, if anything it shows just how cruel yet calculating Diavolo is as a villain. I really don't get the impression that any impact was lost through his death, if anything I think you'd have hated this in the manga because it happened much quicker and left quite quick too, the anime actually did his death wonderfully imo, the extra scenes with Fugo and the shot of Narancia's soul (Aerosmith) flying above the clouds of his home town to soar in the sky as a bird right above the place where Abbacchio died was really beautiful.
Jun 22, 2019 4:40 AM
Jan 2016
JeXxTaR said:

I mean, did you forget Mark and Loggins from part 2 (battle tendency)?

Well, Narancia had more screen time than them.
Jun 22, 2019 4:43 AM
Jan 2016
Modernoir said:

Why are you even trying to argue with him? He does this every week, he literally digs through the show to find nothing but nitpicks and criticisms. Don't bother with trolls that clearly have no interest in the series, you'd have to have speedwatched the show to think Narancia wasn't a big contributor to the story. Seriously, the points he makes go against the basic fundamentals of writing and he still calls them "criticisms", lmfao.

And here you are, making twisted interpretations of what I said.
Jun 22, 2019 4:48 AM
May 2016
PedroBV96 said:
Modernoir said:

The show's been running for 35 weeks now my dude and not a single one of your posts have been anything above overexaggerated nitpicking. My recommendation is you should at least make your bait more inflammatory like that retard who insisted the animation of the show was "bad" in the thread for episode 19, he was at least memorable. I miss him.
Jun 22, 2019 4:52 AM
Jan 2016
Shoryuuken said:

Look, I get that critism is good and healthy for the writers. But if you failed to see Narancia having monologues with other characters amongst his constant self reflection of not wanting to be left behind... that's absolutely ridiculous to say.

You might have thought I was implying that he didn't have any of those, but that's not the case. He had, but very few, and only some of those few are significant on a personal level. And to make it worse, his death wasn't even shown.
Jun 22, 2019 4:56 AM
May 2016
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Modernoir said:

Part 5 hasn't peaked yet, I'd argue the Metallica vs King Crimson fight are easily the best episodes we've had so far, same with Abba's death episode.
I mean, if that's how you felt, to each their own I guess? I never once thought this entire set-up was boring at all, it's such a bizarre final battle but the raw tension in the group having to think about which one among them is harboring Diavolo's soul was done perfectly. Narancia thinking the conflict was over and talking about his wish to go back to school and maybe see Fugo again got me right in the heart since I love the character. But his sudden death is perfectly adequate: not every character in the series can go out doing something like a hero, life is cruel especially in this series, the erased-time segment followed with the building tension before Narancia's death reveal was masterfully done too imo.
Bruno getting to live imo is also a great thing because it's a lot more interesting to see someone fighting with their own body to see their goal through to the end, the scenes of him losing his functions steadily like the talk in the car between him and Giorno were genuinely tragic but built up my love for the man even more, and it's not like he was granted another chance out of mercy, he still had to push forward even with his most trusted gang members dying left and right. Imagine the pain he must have felt seeing a kid he'd practically raised in the gang, Narancia, dying the way he did.

>The point is. If you kill one of the main characters... make it count and make it to develop the plot. Don't just kill him cause you need to
Didja miss the point in the episode where Bruno came to the conclusion that Diavolo killed Narancia because he was the only one in the group who had a radar that could've tracked his position? It wasn't "for no reason", Narancia was killed because he was unfortunate enough to have the ability that would've hindered the boss the most during this fight, if anything it shows just how cruel yet calculating Diavolo is as a villain. I really don't get the impression that any impact was lost through his death, if anything I think you'd have hated this in the manga because it happened much quicker and left quite quick too, the anime actually did his death wonderfully imo, the extra scenes with Fugo and the shot of Narancia's soul (Aerosmith) flying above the clouds of his home town to soar in the sky as a bird right above the place where Abbacchio died was really beautiful.

First of all
I did not say the episodes after 20 were not great. It's just that episode 20 was the best in the jojo series for me. The thing is i believe they could have done a better job with narancia's death. For me it felt flat. The only moment i felt emotion was when they showed fugo

Why'd it fall flat for you then? I thought it was handled quite well since I loved the character and seeing him have a bit of hope for the future before his flame was snuffed out suddenly only made me feel more sorry for him. At the end of the day he still had the mind and heart of a kid so seeing his character go out the way it did was genuinely painful. I do have to agree that episode 20 is one of the best eps in the entire series though, for sure.
PedroBV96 said:
Shoryuuken said:

You might have thought I was implying that he didn't have any of those, but that's not the case. He had, but very few, and only some of those few are significant on a personal level. And to make it worse, his death wasn't even shown.

He had more than enough moments of screentime, fights, and actual great moments of characterization and development to make him more than enough to be a significant character. I remember getting close to tears seeing the lad swim for Bruno's boat instead of running away, that shit was powerful.
>And to make it worse, his death wasn't even shown.
Wait till next week my dude
Jun 22, 2019 5:00 AM
Jan 2016
Modernoir said:

The show's been running for 35 weeks now my dude and not a single one of your posts have been anything above overexaggerated nitpicking. My recommendation is you should at least make your bait more inflammatory like that retard who insisted the animation of the show was "bad" in the thread for episode 19, he was at least memorable. I miss him.

You really have read all of my posts to think the ones from episode 23 and 29 are overexaggerated nitpicking.
Jun 22, 2019 5:08 AM

Sep 2016
I totally forgot the part where all their stands went against & attacked the masters due to SCR. For a second, I didn’t know what would happen next.

This ep was handled splendidly. So was Narancia’s death scene. It hit harder than I expected. Cuz in the manga, it all happened so suddenly & quickly that you can barely react. But the anime adaptation made up for it with the additional scenes of Fugo & the bird flying under the clouds looking like the shadow of Aerosmith. That latter one hurt the most. David Production, you genius bastard! Also it’s nice of them to rank Narancia & his VA the top on the cast list in this ep.

BTW, the scenes where the infant pacified her mom & the master licked his dog were quite cute & funny.
Jun 22, 2019 6:07 AM
Apr 2016
Aww, come on, Narancia too.. In such an unexpected and fast way, too. Well, they're in a rather dangerous situation. Good episode.
Jun 22, 2019 6:11 AM

Oct 2013
grandy_UiD said:
RIP Doppio. You truly were a good boy.

While many of us (including me) focused on Narancia's death, we mustn't forget about Passione's best boi's death. Doppio is basically finished as Diavolo's personality. Dunno if he is genuinely dead, but the situation doesn't look positive for him (wounded half-dead Bruno's body after SCR's mind swap, and return to the original body along with Diavolo's personality seems to be unlikely as Silver Chariot went Requiem and berserk).
RIP Doppio
Jun 22, 2019 6:21 AM

Jun 2015
The moment he mentioned going back to school I kept saying Narancia please don't die. He didn't listen! T-T

I hope what I'm thinking of never come true. It's too cruel.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jun 22, 2019 7:22 AM

Feb 2016
PedroBV96 said:
HereticHunter said:

- His denial with Abbacchio's death

Narancia might be quite be slow at thinking but he does have his moments. I'm not implying Part 5 is by any means perfect, but your criticism ends up being swallow.

*** The focus in that scene was on Trish, not him. It's her who is reflecting about the situation, not him.

As for the other ones
*** It happened in the middle of a battle, so it doesn't leave the effect it could've had. Plus he was victimized in it, so it's not so significant.
*** Nothing came out of it, since this didn't make him better or more interesting as a character.

*** Thus these two last are the most significant ones. And it doesn't change the fact that you can't care about his death, if it wasn't even shown on screen.

Dude, almost everyone here cared for Narancia for several reasons, you are the only one with the swallow criticism who didn't care about him (Same goes for Abbacchio). You don't need monologues or reflexive situations to make a character good enough for you to care, there are far much more than that than just some monologues or reflexive situations. (I know characters that doesn't even speak and they are quite the likable bunch)

Don't give me that shit that you can't care about a character because his backstory was in middle of the fight, that's just bullshit you came up with. Like I'd understand if you simply didn't like him, but that's not the case here.

I'm baffled to see how you say that because he was victimized on his backstory it wasn't significant to you. It complements Abbacchio's backstory with how corrupted the police was and it adds to the crime situation around Passione, it also adds a lot to his character for what he is now and how he has matured through the journey.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jun 22, 2019 7:30 AM

Jul 2013
Kaizenzen said:
I am waiting for fight, instead very instant dead of Narancia and many talks because everyone in team need to get screen time. And seriously Polanreff is a fu**ing ghost! It's very cruel anime that just instantly kill good people and let them alive as ghot in physical form!

And now polnareff dont have stand because he is ghost but bucerrati have stand while he is undead. I know he can't control requeim while even he has the stand but right now he has no stand. Whatever.

Anyway let's talk a little what very good. Silver Chariot Requiem is not that useless, it's skill very interesting and somehow powerfull to defend the arrow. I like it.

Work on your english man
Jun 22, 2019 10:13 AM

Jan 2017
I have been dreading this episode. I knew from how they handled Abbacchio's death that DP would make me cry even harder for Narancia than I did with the manga. The only thing that perked me up and made me cry harder was seeing the bonus Fugo clips. My heart can't take much more! If they pull a Purple haze feedback ending, at least I'll die happy.
Jun 22, 2019 11:04 AM

Dec 2014
4 episodes are left so hyped...narancha also dead... damn it was a fore shadowing from the beginning of the episode but still though
Jun 22, 2019 11:05 AM

Jul 2015
RIP Narancia,his death was the saddest for me in Part 5.

Jun 22, 2019 1:03 PM
Jul 2014
Modernoir said:
PedroBV96 said:

No, no, you don't understand. Pedro is just smarter than the rest of us. If you don't think and feel the same way as he does about something you're just wrong. We are just mere plebeians and are unable to understand his infinite knowledge and wisdom. How could we possibly challenge his amazing arguments filled to the brim with irrefutable points. We are hopeless before his galaxy level brain, we are powerless.
Jun 22, 2019 1:22 PM

Sep 2018
I'm dead inside. Why did it have to be Narancia?
Stop wasting time on MAL, go watch Planet With!
Jun 22, 2019 2:30 PM

Dec 2014
damn david productions!
you broke my heart with this ep
10/10

last year i thought of reading the manga
but decided to wait for the anime
i did the right choice
Send me Friend requests!!!!
Jun 22, 2019 3:13 PM

Feb 2010
Definitely felt more impact compared to when I read the manga, if they keep it up I may have to bump Part 5 up on my "fav' part list"
Jun 22, 2019 6:51 PM
Apr 2018
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
(amazing episode tho)
Jun 22, 2019 9:04 PM

Feb 2018
My feelings to this episode.

Jun 23, 2019 1:19 AM
Jan 2016
Grimmgeta said:

No, no, you don't understand. Pedro is just smarter than the rest of us. If you don't think and feel the same way as he does about something you're just wrong. We are just mere plebeians and are unable to understand his infinite knowledge and wisdom. How could we possibly challenge his amazing arguments filled to the brim with irrefutable points. We are hopeless before his galaxy level brain, we are powerless.

No, I just have a different perspective that clashes with the majority here.
PedroBV96Jun 23, 2019 2:44 AM
Jun 23, 2019 1:33 AM

Apr 2009
David Productions did it again, this episode was amazing. I knew Naracia was going to die and yet it hit me in the feels. God damn amazing.
Jun 23, 2019 3:20 AM

Jun 2009
darkstom248 said:
The only real problem that I have with the episode is the way that they clearly telegraph Narancia's death. In the manga, he just dies. No lead up, no speech, nothing. Just dead because they didn't figure out the situation fast enough. But other than that, this continues to be a fantastic adaption. Also really enjoy the additional Fugo scene.

yeah same thinking back over the entire anime adaptation so far I really think the little speech they had Narancia give is my first legit complaint (aside from Trish and the Boss not looking quite as amazing as they do in the manga but thats neither here nor there).

It definitely just made it too obvious so you miss out on the insane shock/horror value which is one of the most important traits of the boss and King Crimson
Jun 23, 2019 4:06 AM

Aug 2018
Alter_Ace said:
(aside from Trish and the Boss not looking quite as amazing as they do in the manga but thats neither here nor there).

Umm, Trish aside, how is the boss more amazing in the manga lol?
Literally one of the major complaints about the manga is how the boss is boring and doesn't appear until much later in the story. Also artwise, he looks like shit most of the time aside from only two pages that everyone uses whenever they make videos about him lol

On the other hand, many people are liking him in the anime. It may be due to voice acting, but you feel his presence much more in anime. His voice actor, soundtrack, the dark atmosphere surrounding him which you can't feel in the colored manga that is too bright. He just feel more threatining and charismatic in the anime honestly
Jun 23, 2019 12:26 PM

Mar 2016
That frame when they were running where King Crimsons face appears in the shadows was terrifying
Jun 23, 2019 2:34 PM
Nov 2016
darkstom248 said:
The only real problem that I have with the episode is the way that they clearly telegraph Narancia's death. In the manga, he just dies. No lead up, no speech, nothing. Just dead because they didn't figure out the situation fast enough. But other than that, this continues to be a fantastic adaption. Also really enjoy the additional Fugo scene.
in the manga he said the same speech it was just the manga delayed it a bit
Jun 23, 2019 2:35 PM
Nov 2016
Metallica_Nero said:
Alter_Ace said:
(aside from Trish and the Boss not looking quite as amazing as they do in the manga but thats neither here nor there).

Literally one of the major complaints about the manga is how the boss is boring and doesn't appear until much later in the story. Also artwise, he looks like shit most of the time aside from only two pages that everyone uses whenever they make videos about him lol

On the other hand, many people are liking him in the anime. It may be due to voice acting, but you feel his presence much more in anime. His voice actor, soundtrack, the dark atmosphere surrounding him which you can't feel in the colored manga that is too bright. He just feel more threatining and charismatic in the anime honestly

the manga had bad translation that made all character boring also Diavalo design is fine and one of the best
Jun 23, 2019 6:52 PM

Jul 2014
Moekou said:
If only Narancia didn't accidentally kill Risotto and save the Boss...

I mean, Diavolo threw a scalpel at him. It's not like he could've magically known that their biggest adversary was about to die.
Jun 23, 2019 9:08 PM

Jun 2009
Metallica_Nero said:
Alter_Ace said:

artwise is what I was talking about lol. I think the majority of the main cast looks great most of the time compared to the manga I dont think Trish's and the Boss's look as good as they should.

artwise is what I was talking about lol. I think the majority of the main cast looks great most of the time compared to the manga but I think Trish and the Boss could look better though.
Jun 24, 2019 7:27 PM

Nov 2018
One. You can't expect your audience to treat your character death seriously when you have him say stuff like "Wow, it's sure is over! Now I can go back to my hometown and meet my best friend Whathisface, etc". This is like the old cop saying it's his last job before retirement or "Once this stuff is over, I'm gonna try to win my wife back": we know that this character is gonna die in the next scene, there is no surprise with this tired cliche that no one takes seriously. And yet Golden Wind does it, in order to kill my favorite character in a very rushed and pointless way. Poor Narancia deserved better but at least, he isn't gonna come back as a senile old man or as a turtle (maybe as a vagabond spirit).

Two. The only good scene of this episode was the moment where the story remembered that Fugo existed and seeing Aerosmith flying in the sky to join Abbacchio. Too bad that apparently, this wasn't in the manga... David Production is really trying to make Golden Wind good while at the same time being loyal to the original story.

Three. Having two personalities isn't the same as having two souls.

Four. Diavolo killed two of my favorite characters, is massively protected by the plot and yet I still feel find him boring and unimpressive.

Five. The story remembed that Spice Girl exist for one second. Hope to see at least more of her for the finale.

Six. It's nice to have a cliffhanger at the end of your episode. Too bad that we already know that Mista isn't gonna have the arrow but Giorno will. The op kinda spoiled that a long time ago.

Only four episodes left...
Is this an out of season april fools joke ?
Jun 24, 2019 7:59 PM

Apr 2014
I've read the manga for part 5 but I totally forgot that Narancia dies. I got to experience it for the first time a second time.
Jun 25, 2019 12:16 AM

Jul 2014
Di-Ansatsu said:
Diavolo killed two of my favorite characters, is massively protected by the plot and yet I still feel find him boring and unimpressive.

Yeah Diavolo is kind of a meh villain for me, like Kars. I appreciate that he's more proactive in the plot, unlike DIO hiding in his mansion or Kira trying to avoid the Duwang Gang, but it largely doesn't resonate with me. I just don't know enough about what makes him tick to care about his motivation or anything. Not helped by the fact that Part 5 is largely an isolated adventure.
Jun 25, 2019 12:54 AM

Aug 2016
I feel like everyone who was watching, as soon as Narancia started his monologue my he ded meter went off like crazy. So it didn't come off as a shock to me when he suddenly died off screen.
Jun 25, 2019 4:56 AM

Jul 2016
Spookie_Senpai said:
I feel like everyone who was watching, as soon as Narancia started his monologue my he ded meter went off like crazy. So it didn't come off as a shock to me when he suddenly died off screen.

Yep, the death flag was waved high and proud on this one.
Jun 25, 2019 5:36 AM

May 2016
Even if I knew that he was gonna die sooner or later since I accidentally read about it, seeing Narancia's death for myself was so shockingly sudden. He got murdered the moment he expressed his relief after Not Bucciarati got incapacitated before happily mentioning his aspirations out loud and it all felt all too quick. The guy's the purest one among them, just wanting to live a normal life then that damn Diavolo just went ahead and threw him into those iron bars because he's the only one who can track him down... The scene where they mourned for him gave me chills and that scene with Fugo seeing a symbolic Aerosmith fly over him and over to Leone's grave made me misty-eyed, and Giorno laying his body to rest and growing flowers all over it finally made me tear up for real.

Che tu possa riposare in pace e volare via in paradiso, my Lil' Bomber...

Silver Chariot's ability to make actual Stands fight against their users so they wouldn't be able to reach for the Requiem Arrow was a more awesome and menacing version of the usual damage reflection power some Stands had. Polnareff got the arrow but his own berserk Stand's running straight at him, yikes. I'm very curious on whose body Diavolo ended up stealing and what Sex Pistols Requiem would look like if there'll be one.

Jun 25, 2019 11:34 AM

Aug 2016
I've been waiting for Jotaro to appear this whole time. I guess he's not coming on is he?
Jun 25, 2019 12:10 PM
Nov 2016
Spookie_Senpai said:
I've been waiting for Jotaro to appear this whole time. I guess he's not coming on is he?

He is not aware of whats happening in Italy koichi did tell him everything fine
Jun 25, 2019 5:26 PM

Jul 2014
Spookie_Senpai said:

Jotaro and Koichi have no further role in Part 5.
Jun 25, 2019 11:03 PM

Aug 2016
Hobgoblin2099 said:
Spookie_Senpai said:

Jotaro and Koichi have no further role in Part 5.

thewatcher974 said:
Spookie_Senpai said:

He is not aware of whats happening in Italy koichi did tell him everything fine

I couldn't find the post, like it was deleted or something but months ago someone told me that it will take a while for Jotaro to reappear. Well he wasn't really lying, just long enough for it to be Part 6.

I really wanted to see Jotaro and Polnareff have a reunion or just have Jotaro appearing once in the while like Giorno and Buccellati or Diavolo randomly pick a fight with him and go "oh feck he's super strong" and stay away from Jotaro.
Jun 26, 2019 9:43 PM

Jul 2017
rip best boi...
that was rather unexpected and it happened momentarily right after he expressed his feelings, wishing to enjoy his life like he never had
Jun 27, 2019 3:42 AM
Jul 2017
I never saw this anime.. its ok if start watch in part 5?
Jun 27, 2019 4:50 AM

Jul 2016
JooVieira5 said:

Nope it would be ok to start with part 7 but that one isn't even out yet.
Jun 27, 2019 6:29 AM

Sep 2011
JooVieira5 said:
No its not, jojo as a whole does have a fairly strong continuity between the parts sometimes directly, 5 is seemingly the most standalone part fora while till its last act heavilly ties everything into the past 2 parts and youll be lost if you have no idea where that comes from.

You cant skip jojo parts

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.