Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 21, 2019 5:58 PM

Oct 2015
That guy with the ability got away easily considering how skilled Akutagawa and Atsushi are. I'm really disappointed by how the duel ended between the bosses, but their sensei's reveal was a nice recovery.

I'm glad Katai lived, the guy is interesting.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 21, 2019 7:24 PM
Jun 2017
hmmm... next week is the last episode, so i guess that they will mainly focus on defeating the virus controller. im not sure if they will even feature the battle between fyodor, so lets see about it.
Jun 21, 2019 7:57 PM

May 2013
Goes light speed to get inside passing the guards and sensors, but cannot chase a fat man?
Jun 21, 2019 8:08 PM

Dec 2014
Nice episode.

The duel between the bosses was cool, I wasn't expecting Katai to be alive and as for Natsume-sensei, it feels like his character came out of nowhere. Has he been mentioned before or it just me forgetting something that was shown earlier?

I agree with a lot of other people here that Atsushi should have totally caught Pushkin.
Jun 21, 2019 8:20 PM

Oct 2015
lol sasuga mistake as usual

>source fag complaining as usual

>peeps just NOW complaining about plot stupidty when this is a thing that should be given given what the first season shown us but hey

if anything you dont like from the show
its clearly the shows fault and not your own

/shrug
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jun 22, 2019 3:27 AM

Apr 2016
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
lol sasuga mistake as usual

>source fag complaining as usual

>peeps just NOW complaining about plot stupidty when this is a thing that should be given given what the first season shown us but hey

if anything you dont like from the show
its clearly the shows fault and not your own

/shrug

Is that why you're hiding your post ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 22, 2019 6:53 AM
Oct 2017
Vlad4o said:
bitchassdarius said:

what i said is factual. bungou stray dogs is objectively bad, nothing subjective about it.

Honestly, It isn't. Killing off characters doesn't make a story automatically good. Quite a few anime and tv shows I've watched have fallen victim to it. And this criticism is quite retarded.

And outside of Poe and Lucy, who were just minor Guild antagonists, the show hasn't redeemed other characters. Fitzgerald and Akutagawa hardly had any "redemption arcs" and don't expect anyone to try and justify Fyodor's actions.

There are things to criticize in the show, but this isn't it. And your overall criticism of why the show is bad, is quite ironically pretty bad itself.

your interpretation of what i said shows that you have trouble with reading comprehension. nowhere did i say killing characters makes a story good. if you can point out where i said that, i would be very surprised. the point i was actually making, if you so chose to reread what i wrote, was that if the story actually committed to being "dark" and "edgy" (the majority of the story takes place in the crime underworld of yokohama, so my description of the tone is undeniable) then you would expect major character to in fact die. this is to be expected, but the the story lacks actual grit. it's gay shounen shit trying to disguise itself as a serious story.

if you don't think fitzgerald was "redeemed," then explain the one episode from this season that focused on him when he has been a completely irrelevant character? why would the dedicate an episode to him post-guild arc if he has absolutely no importance in the current rats arc? is that not a redemption or what? how about you go to any online streaming site that hosts his episode from this season and read the comments? how about you peruse the episode thread on this very same site and tell me how many posts talk about the show making fitzgerald look good? "hurr durr its not redemption because i said so and it fits my slipshod argument i made up on the spot because some guy is pointing out why the show i like is complete shit."

if you bother responding, remember to grow a brain first. i'd rather not read more diarrhea blog posts about dumb shit.
Jun 22, 2019 7:12 AM

Nov 2014
kater_tot said:
Fucking amazing episode! So happy to see Atsushi & Akutagawa working together again! Now we just need Dazai and Chuuya to work together hehe

I kinda guessed that the cat was Natsume cause, y'know, what with the real Natsume's most famous novel being called I Am A Cat haha

I'm so happy that Katai is still alive cause he's subtly awesome and i found the mini Ogai/Fukuzawa flashback interesting because i've always wanted to know what their relationship was in the past.

The last episode is going to be amazing but im also sad because i could literally watch this show forever and never get bored... don't want it to end!
I really loved this franchise too :( it's kinda sad the season's already ending.

Jun 22, 2019 7:43 AM
Sep 2018
When you manage enter the cave without enemy noticed even the sensor cant detect you and the chasing the enemy while yelling "matte", holy fuck this show smh. why he didnt use his ability?
But still enjoyable episode tho
Jun 22, 2019 7:59 AM
Sep 2018
bledsoe60 said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:

He did not want to leave akutagawa behind
How are people not getting it

Why on Earth would you believe that? They've never been friends, Akutagawa was barely injured, and the only way for him to even have helped Akutagawa would have been TO CHASE THE DUDE DOWN. You don't know what you're talking about

yeah like wtf, even atsushi said that hate him
Jun 22, 2019 8:00 AM
Sep 2018
bledsoe60 said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:

He did not want to leave akutagawa behind
How are people not getting it

Why on Earth would you believe that? They've never been friends, Akutagawa was barely injured, and the only way for him to even have helped Akutagawa would have been TO CHASE THE DUDE DOWN. You don't know what you're talking about

yeah like wtf, even atsushi stated that he hate akutagawa.
Jun 22, 2019 8:30 AM

Apr 2016
bitchassdarius said:
Vlad4o said:

Honestly, It isn't. Killing off characters doesn't make a story automatically good. Quite a few anime and tv shows I've watched have fallen victim to it. And this criticism is quite retarded.

And outside of Poe and Lucy, who were just minor Guild antagonists, the show hasn't redeemed other characters. Fitzgerald and Akutagawa hardly had any "redemption arcs" and don't expect anyone to try and justify Fyodor's actions.

There are things to criticize in the show, but this isn't it. And your overall criticism of why the show is bad, is quite ironically pretty bad itself.

your interpretation of what i said shows that you have trouble with reading comprehension. nowhere did i say killing characters makes a story good. if you can point out where i said that, i would be very surprised. the point i was actually making, if you so chose to reread what i wrote, was that if the story actually committed to being "dark" and "edgy" (the majority of the story takes place in the crime underworld of yokohama, so my description of the tone is undeniable) then you would expect major character to in fact die. this is to be expected, but the the story lacks actual grit. it's gay shounen shit trying to disguise itself as a serious story.

if you don't think fitzgerald was "redeemed," then explain the one episode from this season that focused on him when he has been a completely irrelevant character? why would the dedicate an episode to him post-guild arc if he has absolutely no importance in the current rats arc? is that not a redemption or what? how about you go to any online streaming site that hosts his episode from this season and read the comments? how about you peruse the episode thread on this very same site and tell me how many posts talk about the show making fitzgerald look good? "hurr durr its not redemption because i said so and it fits my slipshod argument i made up on the spot because some guy is pointing out why the show i like is complete shit."

if you bother responding, remember to grow a brain first. i'd rather not read more diarrhea blog posts about dumb shit.

So one episode focuses on him, portrays him in a more positive light and people point that out, so that means that he is fully redeemed of his past crimes ? Do you actually know what a redemption arc is ? Because it seems you don't and that brain of yours must have been rotting inside your skull while writing this retarded comment.

If he was truly redeemed then that would imply that he has changed his ways and perspective, wanting to do better and regret his past actions. As it stands, he is still pursuing the book and wants to create a new Guild inside Yokohama by buying the Special Operations Division, and he doesn't seem to regret nearly nuking the city either. As a whole, he hasn't changed nor did his goal. He may no be the main villain anymore, but he is not a hero either.

And did you think that he saved Eckleburg out of the goodness of his heart ? He saved him in order to take Manhasset Security and The Eyes of God system in order to pursue the Book, not to mention that Eckleburg is the one who designed the system in the first place and would be a valuable asset to Fitzgerald, something that he stated outright in the episode. He even says that he plans to fight for the Book once again in the future and that The Eyes of God will be great asset for when the time comes.

Your comment as a whole is just a bunch of gibberish with childish insults thrown into the mix and nothing more. Learn to write first and then comment next time.

But I won't be wasting any more time with you, since I pretty much now how you'll respond to me, with more childish insults and hiding behind the "hurr durr I'm objectively right and you are wrong".
Jun 22, 2019 9:34 AM

Mar 2017
castbound123 said:
kater_tot said:
Fucking amazing episode! So happy to see Atsushi & Akutagawa working together again! Now we just need Dazai and Chuuya to work together hehe

I kinda guessed that the cat was Natsume cause, y'know, what with the real Natsume's most famous novel being called I Am A Cat haha

I'm so happy that Katai is still alive cause he's subtly awesome and i found the mini Ogai/Fukuzawa flashback interesting because i've always wanted to know what their relationship was in the past.

The last episode is going to be amazing but im also sad because i could literally watch this show forever and never get bored... don't want it to end!
I really loved this franchise too :( it's kinda sad the season's already ending.

I think the whole concept is amazing and the way that the real life authors personalities and novels are incorporated into the characters is so fucking cool! I'm worried about future seasons though cause i'm sure the anime is catching up to the manga...
Jun 22, 2019 9:37 AM

May 2018
WTF they already have the virus maker and yet the two don't even knew it??????
Jun 22, 2019 11:03 AM
Nostalgia Addict

Feb 2018
Swagernator said:
Why didn't he just transformed back into a tiger form and then go after him ? Anyway next week is the last episode, and i must say finally. This third season bored me to death.

i completely agree , so boring ..
Jun 22, 2019 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
Vlad4o said:
I honestly have to agree with you. While it started off strong and overall was great, there are very questionable decisions that Bones have been making recently.

-Rushing Atsushi's backstory and cutting out his scene with Akutagawa.

-Making Atsushi into literal Sonic, with him hopping around the mine, even though the way he used his dash ability in the manga made more logical sense. It almost feels like Bones wanted to make it more cool and flashy rather than logical.

-Tons of dialogue Between Atsushi and Akutagawa has been cut out.

-Pushkin managing to escape before Atsushi can even take one step. In fact, I just checked out the chapter in the manga, and by the time Atsushi was up and running, Pushkin was already on the mining cart far away, which I think led Atsushi using his tiger vision in order to spot him from afar.

-The removal of the Remnants of the Guild led by John Steinbeck in order to add a pretty strange and out of place scene with Fyodor during the Fitzgerald episode.

In fact, now that I think about it in retrospect, this season has done both Atsushi and to an extent Akutagawa quite dirty.

It's a shame really, because there are a lot of positives about it, especially in earlier episodes, but the way the story was handled this episode overshadows whatever positive things came before it. I would even argue that episodes like the Fitzgerald and Fyodor-centric ones alongside the beginning of the Cannibalism arc were done amazingly and even better than the manga.

It's almost as if each episode is worked by an entirely different team, one being competent, and the other incompetent.

The way they handled Atsushi's backstory has to be the part where I really lost faith in this adaptation. It deserved a full episode and it got like... 7 minutes :/ Not only is it important to the MAIN CHARACTER but for a story dealing with the subject of child abuse, it needed all of the context it could get and should have been handled with far more care than what the anime did. The anime made it seem as if Dazai thought child abuse was justified while the manga had far more nuance to it than that. I've been cranky about this adaptation ever since that episode. It was a really dumb spot to cut corners on. They do have a lot to fit into 12 episodes so cutting things was inevitable but why cut there of all places???

I agree that the Fyodor and Fitzgerald episodes were the strong points of this season so far. I really liked how those were done and paced. It does feel like each episode is done by a different team and even my friend thought that might have been the case but from everything I've seen it appears it is the same team as the previous two seasons. They just got sloppy and careless, I guess? I can't help but wonder if they're working on a lower budget than previous seasons, though. I admit I was a little disappointed by the OP/ED having so many reused animations when the previous seasons had such good original animations for their OP/ED so I can't help but wonder if they're running on less resources this time around.

It's sad that Atsushi and Akutagawa's interactions are being chopped up so much when this is a big arc for them.
Jun 22, 2019 2:29 PM

Nov 2018
Natsumes appearance was pretty badass
Jun 22, 2019 6:47 PM

Jun 2015
looks like they're gonna leave a fyodor battle for season 4, and focus on catching pushkin and the battle against him for the last episode.
Jun 22, 2019 8:44 PM

Oct 2008
Intense awesomeness this episode!
Natsume-sensei was finally revealed! Jiraya-sensei's voice! cool!
5/5.

Jun 22, 2019 11:52 PM

Apr 2019
Atsushi 👏 use👏 your👏 fucking👏 ability.👏
Natsume-sensei looks like old Sherlock
justaway_neoJun 22, 2019 11:56 PM
Jun 23, 2019 1:24 AM

Nov 2014
kater_tot said:
castbound123 said:

I think the whole concept is amazing and the way that the real life authors personalities and novels are incorporated into the characters is so fucking cool! I'm worried about future seasons though cause i'm sure the anime is catching up to the manga...
Yes the whole plot is absolutely amazing. It gives you so much hype in every season. So the characters are reflected to the authors? Wow that's truly amazing.

Jun 23, 2019 3:08 AM

Nov 2008
The Peter and the Wolf soundalike music before and during Fyodor's appearance was hilarious and amazing.
Jun 23, 2019 10:38 AM
Oct 2017
Vlad4o said:
bitchassdarius said:

So one episode focuses on him, portrays him in a more positive light and people point that out, so that means that he is fully redeemed of his past crimes ? Do you actually know what a redemption arc is ? Because it seems you don't and that brain of yours must have been rotting inside your skull while writing this retarded comment.

If he was truly redeemed then that would imply that he has changed his ways and perspective, wanting to do better and regret his past actions. As it stands, he is still pursuing the book and wants to create a new Guild inside Yokohama by buying the Special Operations Division, and he doesn't seem to regret nearly nuking the city either. As a whole, he hasn't changed nor did his goal. He may no be the main villain anymore, but he is not a hero either.

And did you think that he saved Eckleburg out of the goodness of his heart ? He saved him in order to take Manhasset Security and The Eyes of God system in order to pursue the Book, not to mention that Eckleburg is the one who designed the system in the first place and would be a valuable asset to Fitzgerald, something that he stated outright in the episode. He even says that he plans to fight for the Book once again in the future and that The Eyes of God will be great asset for when the time comes.

Your comment as a whole is just a bunch of gibberish with childish insults thrown into the mix and nothing more. Learn to write first and then comment next time.

But I won't be wasting any more time with you, since I pretty much now how you'll respond to me, with more childish insults and hiding behind the "hurr durr I'm objectively right and you are wrong".

yes that is what a redemption is, are you dumb? the guy goes from primary antagonist in season 2 to "he didn't actually die and look how much of a funny character he is really is" for one episode this season. what do you think a redemption is? that they have to go through a whole 4 episodes becoming a good guy? that's stupid and completely one-dimensional, all you need for a redemption is to make the former villain more likeable, which is usually achieved by "making them good" (here they just made him less bad and tried to make him more of a personality.) that's literally it, you don't need an "arc" and if you think that, stop immolating your brain by watching shitty shounen shows. redemption has nothing to do with morality, i'm clearly referring to how viewers value the character. fitzgerald is barely even a character in the second season, he only shows up in like three episodes mainly just to battle akutagawa and atsushi. there was absolutely no point in bringing him back OTHER THAN TO REDEEM HIM because he has no point as a character and plays no significant narrative role this season, hence what i meant by "pointless redemption." there was no need for me to explain this because this is exactly what i wrote in my first post. the fact that your whole worthless post is based on your own stupidly rigid definition of what you think "redemption" means and not actually comprehending what i wrote is proof that you're unequipped to participate in a forum discussion. stop trying to play semantics and learn some real rhetorical skill. and the funniest bit is that this is your only point of contention left, since i completely shat on your other attempts at picking holes in my criticism. thanks for playing, don't bother trying again. in fact, don't ever @ me again. every time you try to come at me, it's embarrassing post after embarrassing post. getting real sick of reading the same bad faith post from you just because you watched some dumb analysis youtube video that made you think you were smart. your analysis doesn't even make sense, moral ambiguity is baked into the show, the port mafia is literally necessary for yokohama to run for fuck's sake. your idea of character "redemption" with respect to morality is completely incompatible with the world of bungou stray dogs. if you actually watched this show you'd have understood that three seasons in, but i imagine you just sit there drooling out of your open mouth while the episode plays.
bitchassdariusJun 23, 2019 10:56 AM
Jun 23, 2019 3:12 PM

Jun 2013
Natsume-sensei looks so badass. He was a fucking cat, I love him already.

Katai is alive! Yay!
臭い-
Jun 23, 2019 3:50 PM
Mar 2017
At last things start to work, now Atsushi and Akutagawa will have to cooperate to defeat the rats, but the situation is complicated for both, especially Akutagawa who is now infected with the virus.

Interesting was knowing the past of the bosses of both organizations, without doubt I can see there is a very relevant story of how there is a symbiosis between the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency
What undoubtedly surprised me was the identity of the cat of Haruno, who could have thought the cat was a person and most importantly, it was the teacher of Mori and Fukuzawa, Natsume Soseki appears and apparently he decided to return from his retirement after he saw the disaster caused by the incompetence of his disciples.
Another detail that surprised me a lot was the identity of Elise, who was Mori's skill, she looked very adorable dressed as a nurse. Fukuzawa impressed me to with his technique with the katana, something exceptional to watch.
I knew that Katai was not dead, it was ridiculous that someone as cautious as him was dead.

Pushkin disappointed me a little, well if im honest I imagined someone with a more Russian look, but at least we saw that he is a coward who acts and flees immediately, but I do not understand how the hell he escaped from Atsushi, we saw the way in which Atsushi enter the hideout of the rats, but how could he not reach someone like Pushkin ... I hope Atsushi catches him and compensates for his mistake.
Now with just one episode for this anime to end, I can only wait for an epic ending and for how the manga goes I can expect a fourth season of this anime.
salbery755Jun 23, 2019 3:53 PM
Jun 23, 2019 8:24 PM
Jan 2016
Damn, awesome fight between two bosses! So the Natsume-sensei was the cat, i always suspect that cat was something important, nice flashback about two bosses!

Atsushi and Akutagawa working together is always nice to see, they keep hating each other, but at same time i think they are kinda close to each other!
Jun 24, 2019 6:58 AM

Mar 2017
castbound123 said:
kater_tot said:

Yes the whole plot is absolutely amazing. It gives you so much hype in every season. So the characters are reflected to the authors? Wow that's truly amazing.

Yeah they are, like Dazai's personality in BSD is reflective of the real Dazai's depression and disinterest for life or Ranpo's love for mysteries. The show is even more impressive when u learn about how much thought has gone into it.
Jun 25, 2019 7:13 AM

Nov 2014
kater_tot said:
castbound123 said:

Yeah they are, like Dazai's personality in BSD is reflective of the real Dazai's depression and disinterest for life or Ranpo's love for mysteries. The show is even more impressive when u learn about how much thought has gone into it.

I hope will it will have the best ending <3

Jun 25, 2019 9:21 PM

Jan 2011
God i hate it when shows try to go all out with high stakes and everytime i've thought damn this characters actually gonna die then they cop out of it everytime, normally i wouldn't have a problem with this but it's just happened so many times already , i guess in a way it works since the amount of chaos that would happen if either of the leaders died would be huge mainly the port's turns out the deus ex was a cat! pretty sneaky of them hiding some important character all this time

but i've heard high prriase for this arc but it's just been alright
Jun 28, 2019 4:37 AM

Aug 2017
oh shit, Pushkin is a jerk.

wtf that last part. Atshush can move past guards and sensors so fast but he can't catch Pushkin on foot lmao.

Oh, Natsume is the cat.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 28, 2019 10:49 AM

Mar 2010
Dazai is back :) Hilarious on how much Akutagawa listens to Dazai.
Jun 28, 2019 10:06 PM

Jul 2014
So the too suspicious cat turned out to be the foreshadowed Natsume-sensei, and I must say, he made quite an entrance.

It was pretty absurd that after showing that demonstration of speed to infiltrate the mine undetected, Atsushi couldn't catch that fat guy. Well, I guess the first thing he thought was that he could catch him running normally, what a shame for him that the guy had a minecart. Also, how the hell did neither Akutagawa nor Atsushi notice when Pushkin killed the other guy? Or how the hell did none of the guards notice that Akutagawa jumped over them and then cut off a big chunk of rocky roof?... ???

It was pretty hilarious though how Katai called Akutagawa "aniue" because of Gin. lmao

And sadly, no Lucy this episode :'(
SkyLETVJun 28, 2019 10:20 PM
Jun 30, 2019 2:37 AM

Dec 2014
the last two episodes are and have been so epic
Jun 30, 2019 10:31 PM

Jun 2019
oddjobsyorozuya said:
Soo Akutagawa is infected by the virus...okay...in the end nothing will happen to him. Just like nothing will happen to Fukuzawa and Mori.
This show is plain boring.

Yeah, I don't think characters should be killed off like candy but the status quo has to be shaken up. Every now and then they do these "berserk" closeup shots with the black faces and red eyes like something's actually about to go down but...nothing happens.
Everytime a character is seemingly gravely injured, nothing happens. It's like the Simpsons with some continuity. Everything goes back to normal the next week. It's boring.
Jul 2, 2019 4:50 AM
May 2019
Swagernator said:
Why didn't he just transformed back into a tiger form and then go after him ?

I honestly wondered the same thing! He would have caught him in a split second if he had at least used the tiger power in his legs! This was literally just a devise to move the drama in the plot along.
Jul 4, 2019 7:04 AM

Sep 2012
t_tomodachi22 said:
Swagernator said:
Why didn't he just transformed back into a tiger form and then go after him ?

I honestly wondered the same thing! He would have caught him in a split second if he had at least used the tiger power in his legs! This was literally just a devise to move the drama in the plot along.

for the sake of the plot i guess lol

they always do dump stuff for the sake of the plot, sometimes dumber then other times

Jul 5, 2019 6:34 PM
Apr 2019
Sugram22 said:
t_tomodachi22 said:

they always do dump stuff for the sake of the plot, sometimes dumber then other times

It was different in the manga , you should check chapter 51 , the Bones team directing this episode was the one that fuc@ed that scene !
Jul 5, 2019 11:40 PM

Sep 2012
FyodorYukichi4 said:
Sugram22 said:

It was different in the manga , you should check chapter 51 , the Bones team directing this episode was the one that fuc@ed that scene !

even in manga they do... for the sake of plot, i did not just mean anime but overall, it doesn't make the series bad nessesarily, won't ruin it but ppl tend to notice silly and dumb things
Jul 6, 2019 6:24 AM
Apr 2019
katsu044 said:
God i hate it when shows try to go all out with high stakes and everytime i've thought damn this characters actually gonna die then they cop out of it everytime, normally i wouldn't have a problem with this but it's just happened so many times already , i guess in a way it works since the amount of chaos that would happen if either of the leaders died would be huge mainly the port's turns out the deus ex was a cat! pretty sneaky of them hiding some important character all this time

but i've heard high prriase for this arc but it's just been alright

This hasn't ended yet in the manga , what comes after this is epic
Jul 8, 2019 3:39 PM

May 2017
hol up, ranpo and chuuya are still in poes book while shits going down in Fydors base? lol
Jul 13, 2019 5:29 AM
Apr 2019
Zip_Zip said:
hol up, ranpo and chuuya are still in poes book while shits going down in Fydors base? lol

Technically, yes !
Jul 14, 2019 5:13 PM

Jul 2013
akutagawa and atsushi working together is quite amusing. i love how dazai just forces them to team-build lol what a great senpai

though it sucks that pushkin sneak-attacked them (and now akutagawa is infected? D:) i totally didn't expect him to be the virus ability user.
Jul 26, 2019 9:14 PM

Dec 2013
Some cool backstory for the two bosses.

Another team up with Aktugawa

I didn’t think it would actually be one of the two fodder they captured.

I think Atsuchi forgot about his powers at the end lol
Aug 7, 2019 12:01 AM

Jun 2009
Exploding cat heals lethal wounds somehow!

Also Atsushi is so fast, he can avoid surveilance cameras, yet he is unable to catch up to some fat guy running away on foot.

Sure...
grandy_UiDAug 7, 2019 12:12 AM
Sep 17, 2019 4:53 AM

Mar 2015
Lel even they didn't know that nobody ended up being Pushkin!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 26, 2019 9:57 AM

Dec 2010
Thanks for helping me not lose faith in the show, the inconsistencies in this episode felt kinda bad. I guess I will also have to read the finale in the manga with how potentially rushed the next episode might turn out.

oddjobsyorozuya said:
This show is plain boring.
Why are you so fast to kill main figures in the story, we just barely got some knowledge about them. In the grand scheme of things, I don't feel like the story has progressed enough to warrant killing the titans of the past(only 35 episodes and a single "real" story arc, that wasn't serving as introduction or exposition of some sort, we are just in the middle of the second one). It's also very obvious that if they die right now the story would change completely, as their successors are still not ready to take upon their capes. I wouldn't want to go through so much exposition and world building and have everything devolve into chaos two arcs in.
MeritasNov 26, 2019 10:01 AM
Feb 8, 2020 8:05 AM

Mar 2018
Only one more episode to go but I have to say that this season, especially compared to the 2nd one is rather light-weight and doesn't really pull much of a punch. I doubt this season will redeem itself in the last episode. Meh.
Mar 14, 2020 11:13 AM

May 2016
No one dies and some how they over come every catastrophe for the sake of the plot.

but still it was enjoyable 48 looks like fox.... that bastard.
Apr 16, 2020 7:37 AM

Dec 2013
Nice to see Natsume-sensei so he's the strongest ability holder? And even the two boss haven't seen his ability yet? Wow I'm so curious. I'm glad to know Katai is safe whew. And he even called Akutagawa bro. Seeing Akutagawa so focused because he got order from Dazai lol. But geez, they let their guard down 😢

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

May 24, 2020 10:07 PM

Feb 2015
Mori absolutely mentioned the revenge chain if he gets killed, pure truth, it’s a mafia. What a method to maintain Fukuzawa, Mori and Dazai out of screen for half of the arc, now they’re in. So Natsume, a mythic character, what your intervention is gonna be about. Pushkin being one of that guys caught me off guard too, hope Atsushi could bring him to Dazai.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2019

149 by Virtecek »»
Apr 7, 2:19 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2019

72 by Virtecek »»
Apr 7, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2019

84 by Virtecek »»
Apr 7, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2019

84 by Virtecek »»
Apr 5, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2019

106 by Virtecek »»
Apr 5, 5:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.