Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2019 10:43 AM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Overall, I really enjoyed this. The setting was engrossing and believable, probably because the fictional aspects mixed so well with actual historical figures and events (though I'd imagine it'd be a lot more fun if I really knew the history). The music was phenomenal and the direction made every episode an easy watch, helped along by the fact that each episode was unique.

Though I can't help but feel that the show started to run out of steam after their father's death. More shows should have the final episode be an epilogue episode, but it wasn't the most memorable ending. Not sure if there were more episodes originally planned, because some were weirdly paced, and the episodes near the end didn't have as much impact as some of the earlier ones. Also, Arashi was an obnoxious little fucker who should have died.

More topics from this board

» Hiwou has that special spark!

iamupinacloud - Feb 12, 2023

0 by iamupinacloud »»
Feb 12, 2023 10:08 AM

» Hiwou

iamupinacloud - Feb 11, 2023

0 by iamupinacloud »»
Feb 11, 2023 7:07 PM

Poll: » Clockwork Fighters: Hiwou's War Episode 2 Discussion

cyclone1993 - Mar 13, 2013

5 by Francis_0 »»
Mar 22, 2016 4:18 AM

Poll: » Clockwork Fighters: Hiwou's War Episode 3 Discussion

0 by cyclone1993 »»
Mar 13, 2013 12:03 PM

Poll: » Clockwork Fighters: Hiwou's War Episode 1 Discussion

0 by cyclone1993 »»
Mar 13, 2013 11:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.