Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 20, 2019 12:54 PM
Apr 2019
Shirai-chan said:
Okay they won, no shit. Being OP really makes it boring. Guessing that Shin will kill that demon girl in just few moment

Disagree, much better than opm since they are using cool science and magic and not some boring one punch
Jun 20, 2019 1:06 PM
Aug 2018
elementex said:
tiwibo said:

It just proves that the storytelling isn't working for him. Ya know? Something that's been prevalent to many people throughout the season?

to nobody I know with a working brain

The obtuse fellow is wondering if people have working brains? Wish the jokes in this anime were as funny as this.😂
Jun 20, 2019 1:23 PM
Apr 2019
DjangoUnchained2 said:
elementex said:

The obtuse fellow is wondering if people have working brains? Wish the jokes in this anime were as funny as this.😂

They are very funny, but the comedy is probably outside of your comprehension capabilities
Jun 20, 2019 2:54 PM
Aug 2018
elementex said:
DjangoUnchained2 said:

They are very funny, but the comedy is probably outside of your comprehension capabilities

Again! Even more hilarious coming from the obtuse one!😂 Keep trying maybe you will eventually “son” me.🤣
Jun 20, 2019 4:13 PM
Jun 2019
elementex said:
tiwibo said:

It just proves that the storytelling isn't working for him. Ya know? Something that's been prevalent to many people throughout the season?

Someone with a brain would discover that something, like Shin didn't know how to use wind to float when he used the very same element to ironman around a bear (much like someone who doesn't know how to balance a bike but he knows how to race on it), would never have past the first draft.

Someone with a brain would suggest that Shin should've rather said that he does know how to use wind to float but he needs to manipulate gravity instead to do it for everyone else at the same time since it's more efficient and easier and hence less splat on the ground. No one with a brain should be gullible to eat his words "I just never thought of it." which implies that he doesn't know how to float at all - a nonsense.

Someone with a brain would know that the Episode 2 part with Kurt bumping into Shin would make more sense if it happens AFTER his failure to threaten Sizilien because it's absurd to see him already salty just because the villain told him that he is a chosen one or something equivalent.

Someone with a brain, knowing the glaring faults like above and a lot of others that haven't been mentioned, would never have rated 10, unless the scale is 100.

EDIT: Hey, look. I've never realized that I remember Kurt more than Shin's friends. He's been dead for like how long now? 7-8 episodes? This anime really.
tiwiboJun 20, 2019 5:28 PM
Jun 20, 2019 4:23 PM
Jun 2019
DjangoUnchained2 said:
elementex said:

Again! Even more hilarious coming from the obtuse one!😂 Keep trying maybe you will eventually “son” me.🤣

Him being here is funnier than the whole anime combined. What makes it even funnier still is that he is resorting to solely insults to get back at people now. This is why no one with a brain would defend this mess.
Jun 20, 2019 6:11 PM
Oct 2017
RaiRye said:
Kxrumi said:
Ofc, 3 months of training with Shin make you the most overpowered magician in the world (...)
The point is that the battles felt very boring, easy and not counting that it was repetitive:
Demonoid: *appear*
Magicians: Oh my gosh! :c
Also Demonoid: I am stronger than humans, I will kill them, huehuehuehuehue!!!
Magicians: o_O * move a finger *
Demonoids: :C I'm dead.
That's with every one of them, terrible.
From the beginning the anime seemed super cliché: the cool and super-powerful protagonist, falling in love at first sight, overpowered fighting team... Anyway, personally I think that each episode was losing the little emotion that conveyed, everything is very predictable.

Yeah I guess that's the point of the anime, its a feel-good-power-fantasy type of anime. I don't think you're supposed to take this anime as serious as other serious anime like Code Geass for example.
And this is why this anime is one of the worst of the spring season.
Jun 20, 2019 6:50 PM
Apr 2019
Kxrumi said:
RaiRye said:

Yeah I guess that's the point of the anime, its a feel-good-power-fantasy type of anime. I don't think you're supposed to take this anime as serious as other serious anime like Code Geass for example.

Hey if that’s not what you’re looking for maybe you shouldn’t be watching anime. Go watch game of thrones or some trash like that
Jun 20, 2019 6:55 PM
Oct 2017
elementex said:
Kxrumi said:

Hey if that’s not what you’re looking for maybe you shouldn’t be watching anime. Go watch game of thrones or some trash like that
You can not decide what I should watch faggot, go and look for good arguments or cry in somewhere.
Jun 20, 2019 7:12 PM
Jun 2019
Kxrumi said:
elementex said:

You can not decide what I should watch faggot, go and look for good arguments or cry in somewhere.

He rated Isekai Quartet 2/10 :)
Jun 20, 2019 7:33 PM

Jul 2017
Hmm...the 'final' battle? Doesn't seem like that to me though.

The prevalent comedy, for all intensive purposes were inserted for all the wrong reasons, but they're still a tad hilarious. Or maybe that's my low taste for isekai such as this, that I'm kinda enjoying a little.

So wash, rinse, repeat is the formula here, not that it hasn't appeared now, but since the beginning.

And ever with the serious tone the past episode, this and the last next week, still feels like Shin and his classmates are just getting started. Plus, Shin being OP is just too boring to watch.

The demonoid attack is not done yet! Instead of Schtrom, his assistant moves into the field? What gives?
KANLen09Jun 20, 2019 7:40 PM
Jun 20, 2019 8:07 PM
Jun 2017
its demonoids vs the ultimate magicians. now we can see what are the results of their training.. and it sure does they have wipe out those demonoids...

next week is the last episode, lets see what will happen on this onw
Jun 20, 2019 8:47 PM
Oct 2017
tiwibo said:
Kxrumi said:

Hahaha lmao, such a troll.
Jun 20, 2019 9:05 PM
Apr 2019
tiwibo said:
Kxrumi said:

Not into chibi stuff. And it’s just a boring memes on memes on memes show
Jun 20, 2019 9:13 PM
Apr 2019
http://kenja-no-mago.jp/story/?mode=story12 Let’s go!!!!!! Last episode is gonna be a doozy. Even though I’m sad they are straying from the manga and maybe not continuing the series this will be a much better ending than just going with whatever would have been in the manga for this episode.

Dang, Miria looks intense. She reks Tony pretty easy
elementexJun 21, 2019 1:05 AM
Jun 20, 2019 9:52 PM

Oct 2017
Well lol Ultimte Magicians r too op. Also looks like a big boss type chara appeared. I wonder how long she will be alive befoee shin and sigh i hope this gets a s2 soon.
Jun 21, 2019 8:00 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, with some great action!
Now the real action begins now, in the next episode!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 21, 2019 10:18 PM

Jun 2013
Yawn. The characters never really struggled with anything. Their `training arc` was an absolute joke and the romance is worse than a shoujo series. They have an OP MC that showed them how to shake and bake their powers and voila, they're OP too. The enemies are generic cannon fodder and just as forgettable as the main cast and their regurgitated designs. Schtrom was the only interesting character but he barely gets any screen time because the writers want to focus on stupid romantic scenes that barely have anything to do with the main plot. A year, five years, ten years from now, people will forget about this series and never talk about it again.

I once rated this a 7/10 but as the series progressed with each episode, it just fell into annoying Anime/manga tropes with very little originality. Isekai in itself is an overly used premise that is rarely done right. This series gets an instant 1/10 from me. It had potential but failed. I highly doubt the last episode would save it.

臭い-
Jun 22, 2019 3:29 PM

Jul 2013
This is just pathetic... I mean our heroes had no problem defeating the enemies... No much tension here, but meh.. At this point this show was never doing it for me anyway. Let's get the last episode done so I can forget this reeeaalllly meh show.

Jun 22, 2019 4:30 PM
Apr 2019
GalacticMagna said:
This is just pathetic... I mean our heroes had no problem defeating the enemies... No much tension here, but meh.. At this point this show was never doing it for me anyway. Let's get the last episode done so I can forget this reeeaalllly meh show.

They were no name demons. The point was show how much our ultimate magicians have progressed. There should some good challenge next when the big guns come out for the demonoids
Jun 22, 2019 5:27 PM

Jul 2013
elementex said:
GalacticMagna said:

They were no name demons. The point was show how much our ultimate magicians have progressed. There should some good challenge next when the big guns come out for the demonoids

That kinda means nothing if there was very little progression of the "ultimate" magicians improving their skills. Besides it means nothing if we all know Shin gonna mow through the antagonist.

Jun 22, 2019 6:31 PM
Apr 2019
GalacticMagna said:
elementex said:

That kinda means nothing if there was very little progression of the "ultimate" magicians improving their skills. Besides it means nothing if we all know Shin gonna mow through the antagonist.

Um what we spent 3 episodes watching them all get stronger and learning from shin Merlin and melida
Jun 22, 2019 7:26 PM
Jun 2019
elementex said:
GalacticMagna said:

Um what we spent 3 episodes watching them all get stronger and learning from shin Merlin and melida

Yeah, because showing that getting afro from magical explosions means progression.
Jun 22, 2019 9:18 PM

Nov 2017
Kenja no Mago, the only Isekai anime where the MC has male characters in his group of comrades.
I frown at recent installments of Persona and Trails of Cold Steel that introduce harem-like elements in the story.

We need more JRPGs like the past Lunar series, where there are multiple romantic pairings in the party other than for the protagonist and main heroine.
Jun 23, 2019 4:24 PM

Jun 2015
one last episode for the main battle and everything to be closed up, oh boy
Jun 23, 2019 5:51 PM
Mar 2017
Well Shin and his classmates really proved to be overwhelmingly superior, each of them improve their magical abilities.

The demons proved to be cruel and heartless to the inhabitants of the kingdom, fortunately Shin and his friends arrived on time and confronted the demons.
Do not mess with Alice, little Alice and Rin showed their great magic power to be regarded as weak girls, the same with Mark and Olivia who make a very good combination of their magic attacks and it was something to expect since they are a couple.

It was great to see that Shin proved to be more ruthless than the demons themselves, Shin annihilated them without leaving a trace of their pathetic existences.

But the best fight was Maria and August against the leader of the demons, Maria is someone to fear when she is upset and despite the fact that the demon used stolen magic tools, he underestimated Maria and August.
The appearance of Miria in the attacked kingdom was something surprising and I must admit that this woman is a very powerful demon, for something Strohm keeps her close, but apparently the chaos caused by Zest's plans ended up attracting Strohm to the battlefield and Now we can only expect an intense fight between Shin and Strohm for the last episode.

The end of this episode smells like this anime will have an original ending, it's not that it bothers me, but it's still a pain because the manga has advanced a lot and things get interesting, but seeing that this anime is not very popular I think it's not so bad that this anime ends up having an original ending.
Jun 23, 2019 9:16 PM
Apr 2019
salbery755 said:
Well Shin and his classmates really proved to be overwhelmingly superior, each of them improve their magical abilities.

The demons proved to be cruel and heartless to the inhabitants of the kingdom, fortunately Shin and his friends arrived on time and confronted the demons.
Do not mess with Alice, little Alice and Rin showed their great magic power to be regarded as weak girls, the same with Mark and Olivia who make a very good combination of their magic attacks and it was something to expect since they are a couple.

It was great to see that Shin proved to be more ruthless than the demons themselves, Shin annihilated them without leaving a trace of their pathetic existences.

But the best fight was Maria and August against the leader of the demons, Maria is someone to fear when she is upset and despite the fact that the demon used stolen magic tools, he underestimated Maria and August.
The appearance of Miria in the attacked kingdom was something surprising and I must admit that this woman is a very powerful demon, for something Strohm keeps her close, but apparently the chaos caused by Zest's plans ended up attracting Strohm to the battlefield and Now we can only expect an intense fight between Shin and Strohm for the last episode.

The end of this episode smells like this anime will have an original ending, it's not that it bothers me, but it's still a pain because the manga has advanced a lot and things get interesting, but seeing that this anime is not very popular I think it's not so bad that this anime ends up having an original ending.

Ya the ending would have sucked if they continued with the manga, it woulda just been slice of life stuff. And none the of the big guns for the demonoids have done anything in the manga so it will be nice to see what they can do
Jun 25, 2019 8:30 AM

Apr 2018
Ehurvaks said:
Kenja no Mago, the only Isekai anime where the MC has male characters in his group of comrades.
eh.. no. Ainz from overlord : has Sebas (male) and demiurge (male) in his groub.
Jun 25, 2019 8:08 PM

Aug 2017
Wow, the episode is just fighting cannon fodder. Also, we have more screentime for every member of the Ultimate Magicians but I never care.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 30, 2019 4:26 AM

Nov 2014
Well, nice one on showing the squad potential after their training they still strong, even nowhere near Shin lol, I liked when they show each duo from the squad show their fruit of their training.

now the bigboss and co. arrived i wonder how this show'll wrap up. can't wait for the final episode.
Jul 19, 2019 2:50 PM

Jul 2015
Oh man, this isn't the ultimate magicians saving people, it's in truth them committing a whole genocide on demonoids

Those guys never had a chance against Shin and his overpowered squad

Jul 26, 2019 1:34 PM

Sep 2012
Reapermask said:
Oh man, this isn't the ultimate magicians saving people, it's in truth them committing a whole genocide on demonoids

Those guys never had a chance against Shin and his overpowered squad

killing murderous monsters isn't a genocide it is saving ppl and saving the world cause without killing them they can't be stopped and they would kill all ppl and destroy the world

Sugram22May 19, 2022 2:06 AM
May 23, 2022 11:25 AM

Apr 2013
Now even the companions of the OP MC are almost OP as well. Though the big guys have just appeared, so maybe it won't be that easy after all.
Jul 31, 2023 11:15 AM
Jul 2023
I have not nothing to say.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

279 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2019

96 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 8:19 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2019

107 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 17, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

129 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 17, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Mago Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2019

77 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 14, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.