Jun 18, 2019 7:53 PM

Who do you think is best girl?
全速前進ヨーソロー!

Jun 18, 2019 7:54 PM

Ishigami Yuu is best girl

Jun 18, 2019 7:57 PM

My favorite of the cast was Kaguya.

Jun 18, 2019 8:08 PM

Hayasaka ez. Kinda hoping she gets her own route after the Christmas chapters are done, and it'd be nice to see another male character introduced to the cast
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Jun 20, 2019 6:57 AM

Hayasaka for me. The girl deserves to get her own romance.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Jun 20, 2019 7:57 AM

Fujiwara Chika, my one and only. How can one not love her?
omae wa mou shindeiru.

Jun 20, 2019 7:59 AM

Malty(shield hero) for sure pog

Jun 20, 2019 7:31 PM

Kaguya best girl for me followed by

Hayasaka > maki > Kei > Iino > Nagisa > Tsubame > Dont-care-about-them > Chika.

Lmao at ishigami votes.

Jun 20, 2019 8:03 PM

raitosama said:
cause shes kind of a terrible person, I mean thats why shes funny as fuck cause she comes off as a typical moeblod at first but the series subverts that with how in reality shes super manipulative, condescending, and basically abusive to miko.

but nah compared to the sprawl of top tier girls in this manga, Fujiwara is bottom tier, maybe slightly above kashiwagi or so.just cause justice for maki but fuji is pretty shit tier in universe. Even as the punching bag character where its kind of funny to see her get btfo she doesnt even stand a chance to the queen of suffering miko
Modified by JizzyHitler, Jun 20, 2019 8:08 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 21, 2019 2:15 AM

JizzyHitler said:
raitosama said:
cause shes kind of a terrible person, I mean thats why shes funny as fuck cause she comes off as a typical moeblod at first but the series subverts that with how in reality shes super manipulative, condescending, and basically abusive to miko.

but nah compared to the sprawl of top tier girls in this manga, Fujiwara is bottom tier, maybe slightly above kashiwagi or so.just cause justice for maki but fuji is pretty shit tier in universe. Even as the punching bag character where its kind of funny to see her get btfo she doesnt even stand a chance to the queen of suffering miko

I think that's precisely because she's shit sometimes that she's great.

I mean, she's the "blond airhead with big boobs" or that's what we suppose she would be but after all she is a piano prodigy who can speak several foreign languages and she is a ramen master! She is ready to suffer to teach her son Shirogane how to play Volley ball, how to sing, how to rap ... and that for no other reward than seeing him reach some human level of skills :)

On the other hand, she is always ready to cheat, she can betray her friends just because she likes to be praised, and yes, she is also somewhat toxic with Ino. That's not what you expect from the oblivious blond airhead.

She is flawed, she is human. I suspect we didn't get yet all about her but she is already a lot more multifaceted than many and we only scratched a bit the surface. I can't wait to discover more about her. She is one of the many reasons this manga is great, precisely because I thought I would hate her and in the end I love her.

Jul 1, 2019 11:59 PM

Hayasaka of course. Why do u even have to ask

Jul 2, 2019 5:22 PM
Isshigami Best girl and OUR guy

Jul 4, 2019 5:40 PM
Is this even a question? Ishigami is obviously best girl, he stole my heart since he first appeared

Nov 1, 2019 9:29 AM
I need to remember that this isn't a harem manga so I can't just ship Hayasaka with the guys at the student council. But it seems impossible to have a guy that can even hold a candle to her cause she is perfect. And every dude in their school is basically a whore.

Nov 1, 2019 10:20 AM
Ishigami all the way, then Hayasaka followed by Kaguya. Miko lino is good but her megane friend is better.

Yeah, as a manga-reader even before the anime aired I can confidently say that Fujiwara is the worst girl.

Q. What's the correct form of the previous sentence?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 1, 2019 5:54 PM

SomeGuyWithHair said:
And every dude in their school is basically a whore.
Osagiri's ex boyfriend is pure

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 1, 2019 7:02 PM
JizzyHitler said:
SomeGuyWithHair said:
And every dude in their school is basically a whore.
Osagiri's ex boyfriend is pure

I know. Was planning to say that the captain isn't one of them. Just didn't happen

Nov 14, 2019 9:44 PM
SomeGuyWithHair said:
I need to remember that this isn't a harem manga so I can't just ship Hayasaka with the guys at the student council. But it seems impossible to have a guy that can even hold a candle to her cause she is perfect. And every dude in their school is basically a whore.

You don't need a guy, chica is the perfect solution.