Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 18, 2019 12:46 PM

Dec 2014
It seems that Zeke has the ability to control titan, an ability identical to the founding titan power. Why is Zeke searching for the founding titan power if he can just use his ability to save the world?

Also, if you have any question regarding the story, lets have a discussion to clarify important points
ClefairiessJun 18, 2019 12:55 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2019 12:49 PM

Jan 2009
Zeke can only control the pure/mindless titans that was created from his spinal fluid

the Founding Titan controls all titans especially the millions of Collosal Titans inside the Walls
Jun 18, 2019 12:54 PM

Dec 2014
deg said:
Zeke can only control the pure/mindless titans that was created from his spinal fluid

the Founding Titan controls all titans especially the millions of Collosal Titans inside the Walls

I see. I have couple more questions, can someone answer please:
1- since the king said he'll send milions of titan to whoever attack paradise, why didn't he do anything when the warriors attacked
2- how did Grisha get the founding titan power?
3- is the king still inside the wall? :/
4- who are those? sina, maria and rosa? and whom are they eating?

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2019 1:04 PM

Jan 2009
@Clefairiess

1. the king is long dead afaik, remember previous seasons when the survey corps rebelled and oust the government? the supposedly King there is just an impostor and the real king or the secret leader is Historia's father

2. it was shown in the previous season of the anime, he eaten that sister of Historia that has the Founding Titan at that time (they have a titan battle before that eating happened)

3. nah im sure he is dead long time ago

4. i guess those people are ancestors of the Eldians on Paradis island and they named the 3 walls using their names, and for what they are eating i guess its just a depiction of the Titan ritual to pass the Titan shifter powers to the next generation
Jun 18, 2019 1:08 PM

Dec 2014
deg said:
@Clefairiess

1. the king is long dead afaik, remember previous seasons when the survey corps rebelled and oust the government? the supposedly King there is just an impostor and the real king or the secret leader is Historia's father

2. it was shown in the previous season of the anime, he eaten that sister of Historia that has the Founding Titan at that time (they have a titan battle before that eating happened)

3. nah im sure he is dead long time ago

4. i guess those people are ancestors of the Eldians on Paradis island and they named the 3 walls using their names, and for what they are eating i guess its just a depiction of the Titan ritual to pass the Titan shifter powers to the next generation

Thanks you're so helpful. Back to Zeke again, he wants to use The Founding Titan ability so that he can change the body composition of eldians. I've read that he wants to "make all Subjects of Ymir sterile, so that the world can be rid of Titans" .. I am not sure what does that mean?

Jun 18, 2019 1:14 PM

Jan 2009
Clefairiess said:
Back to Zeke again, he wants to use The Founding Titan ability so that he can change the body composition of eldians. I've read that he wants to "make all Subjects of Ymir sterile, so that the world can be rid of Titans" .. I am not sure what does that mean?

when all Eldians are sterile then there will be no more Eldians that gonna be born so their race will go extinct once all the remaining Eldians die

but to me that idea is stupid knowing that as you said the Founding Titan can change the biology of Eldians so just remove the Titan biology of them just to make all Eldians as normal human beings so no need for children to not be born anymore that way
Jun 18, 2019 1:18 PM

Dec 2014
deg said:
Clefairiess said:
Back to Zeke again, he wants to use The Founding Titan ability so that he can change the body composition of eldians. I've read that he wants to "make all Subjects of Ymir sterile, so that the world can be rid of Titans" .. I am not sure what does that mean?

when all Eldians are sterile then there will be no more Eldians that gonna be born so their race will go extinct once all the remaining Eldians die

but to me that idea is stupid knowing that as you said the Founding Titan can change the biology of Eldians so just remove the Titan biology of them just to make all Eldians as normal human beings so no need for children to not be born anymore that way

Yeah pretty stupid idea if you asked me. Is this his only plan? :/

I hope Eren comes up with a better idea also I want Armin to be involved so that he don't become useless. I have a feeling he is working with Eren but hiding it.
Jun 18, 2019 1:23 PM

Jan 2009
Clefairiess said:
deg said:

I hope Eren comes up with a better idea also I want Armin to be involved so that he don't become useless. I have a feeling he is working with Eren but hiding it.

yep that is the only plan of Zeke but imo its surprisingly supported by Ymir the god of the Eldians since if you read the recent chapters Zeke was resurrected by Ymir

ye a lot of people thinks Eren have his own plan as for Armin nah he do not know what Eren plan is from the looks of it same with Mikasa but the next episode of the anime will show that Eren still deeply cares about saving Mikasa and Armin anyway despite the current manga showing Eren snobbing them and are even (verbally) hostile to them
Jun 18, 2019 1:30 PM

Dec 2014
deg said:
Clefairiess said:

yep that is the only plan of Zeke but imo its surprisingly supported by Ymir the god of the Eldians since if you read the recent chapters Zeke was resurrected by Ymir

ye a lot of people thinks Eren have his own plan as for Armin nah he do not know what Eren plan is from the looks of it same with Mikasa but the next episode of the anime will show that Eren still deeply cares about saving Mikasa and Armin anyway despite the current manga showing Eren snobbing them and are even (verbally) hostile to them
deg said:
Clefairiess said:

deg said:
Clefairiess said:

I don't know why he's acting weird to Mikasa. But i liked that in the recent chapter, she left her scarf. Finally she is more developed now and less clingy to Erin.
Jun 18, 2019 1:37 PM

Jan 2009
Clefairiess said:

I don't know why he's acting weird to Mikasa. But i liked that in the recent chapter, she left her scarf. Finally she is more developed now and less clingy to Erin.

yep but to me Mikasa leave her scarf just to symbolize how she have more free will of her own to show Eren later on that her love for him is true and not just bound by some Ackerman instinct that Eren claims
Jun 18, 2019 2:02 PM

Dec 2014
deg said:
Clefairiess said:

yep but to me Mikasa leave her scarf just to symbolize how she have more free will of her own to show Eren later on that her love for him is true and not just bound by some Ackerman instinct that Eren claims

Could be. To me, she became more interesting and more than your typical badass girl. Now with the whole part asian/Ackerman reveal everything makes sense. The history behind Ackermans is very interesting and justifies their power.
Jun 20, 2019 3:57 PM
Apr 2019
well
I believed Maria Rose and Sina are the three daughters of the first king, Ymir.
Jun 21, 2019 1:41 AM

Dec 2014
NakolHira said:
well
I believed Maria Rose and Sina are the three daughters of the first king, Ymir.

We know but it’s weird the way they are eating a human :/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ana - Aug 6, 2015

119 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 16, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

peskylemur25 - May 2, 2015

127 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 5, 8:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.