Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 19, 2019 11:58 AM
Mar 2019
Omg This episode was amazing
And the end ! PERFECT.

Jun 19, 2019 6:00 PM
Mar 2017
The school festival begins.

Undoubtedly this episode was hilarious, many fun times, but there was only one thing that made me feel sorry, poor Yun Yun, which was the only one that belonged to class 3, the worst was the event where they had to look for things, Yun Yun was asked to find a friend, stop bullying poor Yun Yun, especially Megumin (although we know the reason why Megumin Bully Yun Yun, is because she has flat chest and Yun Yun have big boobs, end of story).

Reinhard is OP, he defeated the entire team of the tug of war event, the face of satisfaction of Darkness compensates for the defeat. Later in another event Reinhard disabled the best technique of Kazuma, the legendary "steal" ... Reinhard needs to calm down.

I laughed a lot as Kazuma and Subaru agreed that both do not like Julius.

The part where Ainz, Tanya, Subaru and Kazuma prepare for the last event made me laugh for a long time, each of the members received cheer from their friends and Kazuma was totally humiliated by his group, rightly Kazuma does not treat them as girls.

The final battle with the senseis was fun, I assume that Pandoras Actor is the teacher of Yun Yun's class (it was sad to see poor Yun Yun sitting alone), in the end the directors release the reinforcement of the senseis and it results be Destroyer, the mobile fortress, there is an infinity of possibilities of how Destroyer will be destroyed in the next episode, but I hope it is in an epic way since it will be the last episode.
Jun 19, 2019 9:09 PM

Mar 2010
Well that escalated at the end there. lol

Can't believe there is one more episode left, gonna miss this show. :(
Jun 20, 2019 12:34 AM

Apr 2012
I'm hoping Wiz would still show up. For those who don't remember or don't know; she's a female lich. I was anticipating her showing up and Ainz would have some sort of unavoidable compelling attraction towards her resulting in the Overlord female cast to have a "entertaining" reaction.

DarkTyDe said:
I'm half expecting Subaru to die just as they figure out how to deal with the Destroyer, leading to an anti-climax win as he tells the rest of the group its exact weakness after the time reset.
You know, that might probably happen since every main and supporting character had their moment to shine and showcase their skill/power. Subaru moment is due.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 20, 2019 1:25 AM

Feb 2018
I started laughing right away, kept laughing most of the episode. I did an actual spit-take as soon as they said Megumin was making an announcement. Protection from steal is wrong, but I bet Chris would die for it.

And Yunyun in her own class. I believe someone called it last week.
Jun 20, 2019 6:07 AM
Jan 2018
kuzuma getting PTSD due to the destroyer
Jun 20, 2019 12:16 PM

Dec 2014
lol the teachers join in the fun... wish something fun happens in the finale
Jun 20, 2019 12:49 PM

Sep 2013
Konosuba's cast in this episode was funny as hell lmao
Jun 20, 2019 3:40 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
pyongshin said:
no amazing ending song :/

yes, but the trade-off was 90 seconds more episode, so it was worth it!!! 😁
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Jun 21, 2019 12:30 AM

Apr 2012
gappasaurus said:
pyongshin said:
no amazing ending song :/

I hope next week won't have the op song to free up more screen time as well.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.

To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 21, 2019 8:22 AM

Oct 2017
Lmao this is so fucking hilarious.Damn one epi left. I wonder if this will get more seasons.
Jun 21, 2019 1:40 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Janethan23 said:
gappasaurus said:

I hope next week won't have the op song to free up more screen time as well.

fingers crossed 😋
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Jun 21, 2019 2:34 PM

Apr 2012
I was hoping for Slime to show up when the administrator pressed that button to summon a character. Guess I'll just have to wait for season 2 for him to join.

Jun 21, 2019 3:17 PM
May 2017
Janethan23 said:
I was hoping for Slime to show up when the administrator pressed that button to summon a character. Guess I'll just have to wait for season 2 for him to join.

IIRC, Slime LN and anime isn't produced by Kadokawa, so there's no chance for him to show up
Jun 21, 2019 7:29 PM

Mar 2013
Prediction:

Destroyer goes out of control, everyone teams up to stop it. They succeed but everyone gets knocked out except Yunyun who wins by default.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jun 22, 2019 2:37 AM
May 2017
Riotstarter said:
Prediction:

Destroyer goes out of control, everyone teams up to stop it. They succeed but everyone gets knocked out except Yunyun who wins by default.

this assumes Reinhard can be knocked out, which i very much doubt
Jun 22, 2019 12:30 PM

Mar 2013
MABfan11 said:
Riotstarter said:
Prediction:

this assumes Reinhard can be knocked out, which i very much doubt

He loses by virtue of the rest of his team losing
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jun 22, 2019 2:02 PM

Nov 2018
damn i feel for yun yun
Jun 22, 2019 10:09 PM

Jul 2016
So absurd I couldn't stop laughing xD I loved this episode.

By the way, I haven't watched KonoSuba yet but man, I felt really bad for that poor Yunyun girl, I wanted to hug that poor little thing so bad.

One more episode to go. I really hope this show gets a second season.
Jun 23, 2019 4:59 PM

Nov 2017
SouthRzVa said:
By the way, I haven't watched KonoSuba yet but man, I felt really bad for that poor Yunyun girl, I wanted to hug that poor little thing so bad.

I can honestly say,"go,watch it now!"
And on a side note,I'd really like to hug Yunyun as well ;)

As for MFD,i think the school supplies closet will have some bug spray somewhere :)
Jun 24, 2019 7:00 AM

Sep 2012
reinhard got divine gift, something he's born with that make him can wish and gain whatever ability he need to win (no limit)
and whole load of divine blessing like he cannot be ambushed, any atk miss, revival and hudreds more of any op stuff you can think off.
he's made to be that OP.

Jun 25, 2019 10:41 AM

Aug 2017
The love that I had with Reinhard years ago has returned.

Can't wait fot the final episode.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 30, 2019 12:39 PM
Jan 2016
Another hilarious episode!

Poor Yunyun, is there alone with no friends, and Megumin is always mocking her!

Reinhart overpower as always!

Everyone from Isekais getting encouragment from other, and obvious Kazuma gets rusted by konosuba's crew, and Darkness is always funny!

Mobile fortress appwarance, clifhanger for next episode!
Aug 27, 2019 2:54 PM

Nov 2017
The teachers are pulling out the big guns now!
Feb 11, 2020 3:22 PM

Mar 2010
Lol it feels like some were nerfed and others given a update.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 18, 2020 12:24 AM

Jan 2014
An absolutely hilarious episode 🤣 had me rolling the whole time!

Oh my goodness Yunyun is so adorable poor Yunyun :'3 pls no bully! LOL Megumin bullies her directly and then Emilia bullies her indirectly XD guess Rie Takahashi characters are destined to bully Yunyun hilarious but so harsh to poor Yunyun and the only one in her class 😭 so sad!

😆 they just skipped past Megumin's speech! Nice visual gags from Shalltear and Yunyun (stop no bully :'3) having people guess what they would wish for (I think?) to Darkness being the anchor in the tug of war just as an excuse for her deviant behavior so she can tie herself up XD

And then the last event is worth 100 million points 😂 I said what was even the point of the other events at that moment and then everyone said it 🤣 and the Calvary team is the four main protagonists from each series excellent! Everyone wishes their member good luck and Kazuma's group just trashes him that even he notices the difference XD

LOL and suddenly the teachers are a team! And Destroyer appears as we head into the finale! Great stuff :D

Oct 2, 2020 11:12 AM

Mar 2016
Reinhardt pretty much got all possible divine blessing bruh.

Cavalry battle with all the 4 MC in 1 squad. Ah yes, it's time for some abilities-showcase! Their team from Class 2 and 3 is tough, but who would've guessed that the teachers decided to join in on the fun.

Really loved the Ainz and Pandora's Actor interaction!
Jan 18, 2021 8:20 AM

Jun 2019
Poor YunYun...... NOOOOO.
Apr 21, 2021 8:03 AM

Apr 2013
Yunyun being alone as usual, even Kazuma feels bad for her. Is that spider from KonoSuba? I don't remember "Destroyer" at all.
Jul 28, 2023 5:14 PM
Nov 2022
WHAT? JAJAJAJAJA
Dec 5, 2023 7:28 PM

Nov 2023
Nice school activities to be experienced
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2019

162 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:29 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2019

127 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2019

109 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:24 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

76 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:23 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2019

71 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.