Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 14, 2021 5:21 AM

Nov 2016
So he's going to show Ishigami's Christmas after all.

He got me in the first half ngl. Seems like something went horribly wrong, so I'm excited for that.

Also lol @ Nagisa's expression. Hayasaka was also hilarious. Many bi curious characters here...

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 3, 2022 6:22 AM

Jul 2021
I cried so much that they both are finally in love with each other in a new semester: just hugging and all the moment is something that we’ll all never forget once this series ended and man Nagisa really caught them hugging but without a single hint that she knew about it + imagine if there was a cctv inside the student council room xD. Ishigami, how could you hurt my Miko’s arm like that ;c Also I need more of them because they’re cute in this scene. Lol Hayasaka and Chika arguing about being forced kiss, I mean in very previous chapters, I somehow understood why Hayasaka was crossdressing while Kaguya is planning to invite Chika to her house and man my Haysaka is missing her opportunity to kiss Nagisa and I have no clue why Chika was following her but oh well anyways I’m quite scared when it comes to Ishigami because Tsubame will reject him for the love of god, he deserves to end up with Miko instead.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 12, 2022 7:02 AM

Apr 2021
So many things happened over winter break!!! And I wonder how Miko's arm broke?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.