Sep 2014
I accept my God-given purpose @astroprogs

May this thread also be filled with much salt and text walls

Thread 1 is here

Thread 2

Story and Event summaries in one place
astroprogsAug 6, 2021 12:22 PM
The sun is a deadly laser
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 16, 2019 11:55 PM

Nov 2011
First!

Jun 17, 2019 12:02 AM

Apr 2013
Armpits
Jun 17, 2019 12:04 AM

Aug 2010
mira-pyon said:
I accept my God-given purpose @astroprogs

May this thread also be filled with much salt and text walls

Ah, a glorious new begi-

Burn it. Burn it all to the ground.

Ok, maybe just toast it a little bit.
astroprogsJun 17, 2019 7:29 AM
Jun 17, 2019 12:55 AM

Jun 2015
Ahegao Ahoge

Jun 17, 2019 12:56 AM

Apr 2016
Ugly bastard.
Jun 17, 2019 1:16 AM

Jul 2009
Spamfes?
bruh
Jun 17, 2019 1:28 AM

Apr 2013
Serenity has a deadly c**t
Jun 17, 2019 1:31 AM
Jun 17, 2019 7:01 AM

Apr 2015
Imagine new people joining this club, then the first topic they check is this one and see those posts.

Jun 17, 2019 7:15 AM

Jan 2014
In regards to Jinako being Moon Cancer;

Supposedly BB is the one who constructed her Saint Graph and forced her into the class container, so perhaps it doesn't particularly contradict the statement that it's a BB-specific class if what it takes is BB's power to get into it?

Also the mysterious clothed figure (the one in the OP and the guy who appeared behind the scenes in LB2) going around and using Chaldea's name is heavily implied to be...

Jun 17, 2019 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
Basically we can create bunch of MoonCancer as long as we say BB did it.

Jun 17, 2019 7:25 AM

Jan 2014
Seems so.

But at least it keeps in-line with established lore, she's definitely haxxed enough to do it and that's a very BB-like thing to do so fire away, I guess.
Jun 17, 2019 7:59 AM

Mar 2017
Genkii said:
Armpits
better be clean
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Jun 17, 2019 8:01 AM

Mar 2017
AirConditioner said:
In regards to Jinako being Moon Cancer;

Supposedly BB is the one who constructed her Saint Graph and forced her into the class container, so perhaps it doesn't particularly contradict the statement that it's a BB-specific class if what it takes is BB's power to get into it?

Also the mysterious clothed figure (the one in the OP and the guy who appeared behind the scenes in LB2) going around and using Chaldea's name is heavily implied to be...

I mean who else can it be?
Jun 17, 2019 8:13 AM
Jan 2015
That Arjuna Alter boss battle was pretty tricky with his bluffs/gimicks, ultimately my winning team consisted of

Mystic code: LB
Front Line:
Support Karna
Jalter(K-scope)
Merlin(2030)

Backline:
Mashu
Skadi(Bond CE)
Scathach(MLB K-Scope)

Frontline took out his first two HP bars, then when they ultimately wiped soon after, I one shot his final HP bar with Scathach buffed by Skadi.
My Queens

Jun 17, 2019 8:22 AM

Oct 2015
tfw you we're suppose to use karna to defeat him but who needs that when skadi exists

also basically to elaborate on what ac said about jinako

>>Parvati got Ganesha to go out and help in LB4. When searching for a pseudo host, BB acted as an intermediary to bridge worlds and get her in touch with Jinako. The mooncancer class came from that BB connection.

As for why Ganesha needed someone like Jinako, Jinako's being a huge NEET who likes to stay inside all day and play games is critical for beating the indestructable Arjuna.

bb helped cause fcku sakura faces help each other
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jun 17, 2019 8:31 AM

Mar 2017
I just realized, is the only reason why Lakshimi is a Saber because she is a Saberface?
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
tfw you we're suppose to use karna to defeat him but who needs that when skadi exists

>>Parvati got Ganesha to go out and help in LB4. When searching for a pseudo host, BB acted as an intermediary to bridge worlds and get her in touch with Jinako. The mooncancer class came from that BB connection.

As for why Ganesha needed someone like Jinako, Jinako's being a huge NEET who likes to stay inside all day and play games is critical for beating the indestructable Arjuna.

lol. tho her "sacrifice" was feels ngl
Jun 17, 2019 11:02 AM

Jul 2017
>tfw you're suppposed to use karna to defeat

welp guess ill die bc no scathach :)

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Jun 17, 2019 11:04 AM

Oct 2008
I took down Arjuna and the Tree with a party and Herc. No quartz required.
Jun 17, 2019 12:40 PM

Jul 2009
i nearly lost the last battle with mothman jeanne and memelin. i was lucky enough to crit the last bar
bruh
Jun 17, 2019 1:38 PM

Sep 2014
Wow, Ash is such a bro. I was passively reading the bit after his training battle w/ Karna and man his tsundere, angry yankee niceness blew me away. Also taking time to train w/ Karna thousands of times and then letting Karna 'borrow' him to fight. He'll fit nicely w/ Bro Chullain and Brochilles
Jun 17, 2019 2:24 PM
Mar 2010
well maybe it's the first time I get to write on the first page.

I agree that it's a very BB thing to do but I still don't like the decision.

I heard we are going to Atlantis afterward. how fitting
Jun 17, 2019 2:43 PM

Jul 2009
Now that takeuchi and dw have opened the pandora box with chocobjeanne, Where is Artoria of Vietnam (Le Loi) And the others Saberface of other countries?
bruh
Jun 17, 2019 4:03 PM

Mar 2014
So, is gyaru zerker Nezha an alter, or a lostbelt thing?
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jun 17, 2019 4:39 PM

Jun 2015
It's more a lostbelt thing. Arjuna forced her daddy's divinity into her saint graph or something, which made her suicidally depressed because she fucking hates that jank-ass shit.

Jun 17, 2019 5:52 PM

Apr 2013
Veromaye said:
Imagine new people joining this club, then the first topic they check is this one and see those posts.

Right?

*Places hand on round table*

Look at all the fun things we do and discuss about. We're all buddy buddy equals here. Sometimes we troll and make fun of others but that's all in the spirit of having a good time. All Fate related questions and remarks are greatly welcome at this table so I can't imagine why new people would be reluctant to join us.

Incidentally, we also use this table to bend over newcomers and put stuff up their b-
Jun 17, 2019 6:09 PM

Oct 2015
red-tomato said:
I just realized, is the only reason why Lakshimi is a Saber because she is a Saberface?
Mei-o_Scarlett said:

what other class would indian jeanne be plz
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Jun 17, 2019 6:09 PM

Nov 2011
Jeanne D'ark lines.

Lakshmibai [CV: Satou Rina]
Battle Start 1 Commence the march!
Battle Start 2 Pay attention to the supply line!
Skill 1 For that which I must protect!
Skill 2 God, grant me strength!
Skill 3 Let's fight together!
Command Card Select 1 I'm leaving for the front!
Command Card Select 2 Keep up with me!
Command Card Select 3 Excellent instructions.
Noble Phantasm Select 1 You think I'll let you do as you please beyond this!?
Noble Phantasm Select 2 Hear my vow!
Attack 1 Volley fire!
Attack 2 Haah!
Attack 3 Get out of this land!
Attack 4 I'll open a path to survival!
Attack 5 Don't make light of me because I'm a queen!
Extra Attack 1 As a reward for our righteous resistance, bring us victory!
Extra Attack 2 The power of the goddess I've been entrusted with...It was not for naught!
Noble Phantasm 1 What I carry on my back is a country. My precious subjects. I must protect the people's happiness! Unjust usurpers, out with you! The Kingdom of Refusal That Bears No Usurpation!
Noble Phantasm 2 I won't forget. My people's feelings, their wrath that was entrusted to me. That is the Wall and Sword of Refusal. Let it be known that none may overcome it! The Kingdom of Refusal That Bears No Usurpation!
Noble Phantasm 3 The woven history, the memories of activity, the womb of pride... I'll never forgive having these unreasonably stolen! O mine Kingdom, live!
Damaged by Noble Phantasm For now, I'll endure...!
Damage Kuh.
Defeat 1 This opportunity...must not be squandered...
Defeat 2 I'm sorry...everyone...
Victory 1 Our luck was good, wasn't it───
Victory 2 Report the situation.
Level up Resources are abundant, right. That's a relief.
Ascension 1 My appearance has changed. Seems pretty good. The general's appearance alone can make the allies' morale raise or plummet. ...It's just, it does not give off much of an air of majesty which has been a problem since long ago. ...Umm, how is it? Do I look general-like?
Ascension 2 Still nothing? Supplying is given priority for valuable troops. If this is based on a broad plan then it's fine, but if not... Time to instruct you on the topic of supplies.
Ascension 3 The goddess' Divine Core is being roused. This should increase the output, but instead... No, it's something that can't be helped even if I say it. Anyway, I won't be fighting by relying on myself alone like until now. ...I don't know what will happen.
Ascension 4 It appears that I've attained the form you desired. Ultimately, I'm a human who've lost their lives in a failed uprising. I've thought about the reason I was called here. If anything, it may not be simply unlucky. Still, it might be different. Maybe someone has given me the chance once again to seize the victory I couldn't attain. So let me make a vow here once again. I will never accept the unreasonable theft of something that must be protected. Let's take it back together, Master.
Bond Level 1 A single mistaken order from the commander may cause the destruction of every troop. I might have the body of a Servant, but I will clearly advocate my arguments against such orders.
Bond Level 2 I want to say one thing. Please, stop depending on me. I'll do my best and I have no intention of losing, but even so, there is a possibility I will make a fatal mistake somewhere. What I'm saying is that you should take care of crisis management so relying solely on me won't end everything when that happens.
Bond Level 3 A-a-achoo! Ngh...T-this? Well, um, the shower in my room seems to be broken so my head was soaked in cold water. Why did I catch something like a cold even though I've become a Servant... Ah, cough, no, that's wrong, this is, well...ah, it's that, I've undergone a purification ceremony so I can use the goddess' power better. That's all. ...I-I'm telling the truth, you know?
Bond Level 4 sound of knocking into something Igh, kh, guh... gasp What are you looking at, Master. What? I stubbed my little toe in the dresser? Heh, what are you saying, I don't get you at all. Weren't you just hallucinating?
Bond Level 5 For you to use someone insecure like me so heavily... It might be mistaken in terms of military strength and that makes me upset. After all, I am here to grant your resistance victory. I won't overlook wasting resources. ...However, personally, as simply Lakshmibai, I am extremely grateful. Since you surely believe in me more than what I assessed my worth as. Thank you, Master, I am very lucky.
Dialogue 1 If you do nothing but defend, you'll be overcome eventually. You also need to launch an offensive from time to time, Master.
Dialogue 2 As the queen, I was the one leading everyone during my life, but...to fight by following somebody's directions is a fresh sensation. Quite educational.
Dialogue 3 I was nothing more than a queen who fought to protect her small country and subjects, however, you are working to save the world, the whole of humanity, right? That is a far larger rebellion than what my fight was. You lack nothing as a commander.
Dialogue 4 Hmm... I feel some mysterious affinity with that girl there. What? A Frenchwoman who fought with England? ───I see. Seems like we'd get along. (If you have Jeanne d'Arc)
Dialogue 5 Certainly, I've fought with English people. Be that as it may, I do not have a grudge against a people themselves. I won't kill them if we meet face to face, so be at ease. (If you have English Servants)
Dialogue 6 Seems like there are also Indian gods here. If the goddess inside me had a bit more consciousness, I could have a talk with them. ...At the end of the day, I am different from them.[1] (If you have Indian Goddesses)
Likes What do I like? Obviously, it's my motherland and the smiling faces of the citizens who live there. If we have the chance, I'd like to take you to Jhansi. It's a great place, you know?
Dislikes What do I hate? I dislike lotteries and gambling. ...I can't win no matter what.
Holy Grail The Holy Grail... Too much power destroys one's body. I am aware of that truth, but... If there is no other way to protect the country and its people other than relying on that power───I might end up using it.
Event [To be added.]
Birthday What? So today is your birthday. Of course, that is a blessing. I think we shouldn't forget such joys of life just because we are in battle. Congratulations, Master.
Summoning I am the queen of Jhansi, Lakshmibai. This time I have materialized along with the divine protection​ of a goddess. To oppose unreasonable aggression, I'll lend as much of my strength as you need.
Translator Notes:
[1] The "them" here is referring to the Indian goddesses.

Jun 17, 2019 6:12 PM

Oct 2015
>Dislikes What do I hate? I dislike lotteries and gambling. ...I can't win no matter what.
lul
Jun 17, 2019 9:25 PM

Oct 2015

>mini CU
>female
what
Jun 17, 2019 9:26 PM
Jun 18, 2019 1:25 AM

Mar 2017
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
red-tomato said:

what other class would indian jeanne be plz
she did become an Archer first tho :/
Jun 18, 2019 2:20 AM

Oct 2015
cant shoot saber beams if you arent a saber
:smart:
Jun 18, 2019 7:04 AM

Sep 2014
What could've been

Pseudo Servants were a mistake
Jun 18, 2019 7:15 AM

Oct 2015
you forgot to add ganesha to your mistake counter btw
Jun 18, 2019 7:21 AM

Jan 2014
I don't know

A chick makes a much better case for ''God of Lust'' than some fruity looking dude

But Pseudo-Servants are indeed a mistake
Jun 18, 2019 7:40 AM

Sep 2014
AirConditioner said:
I don't know

A chick makes a much better case for ''God of Lust'' than some fruity looking dude

But Pseudo-Servants are indeed a mistake

Are you fucking kidding me

There IS a female god a lust. They went out of their way to pseudo a guy into a chick's body.

Also
>god
>not goddess

Also also, that's like your straight opinion bro. As a straight chick, a male makes a better case for god of lust. That said, your opinion in what XYZ god of a long-made myth should look like is irrelevant so...
Jun 18, 2019 7:43 AM

Nov 2011
God of Love shouldn't even have a gender.

Jun 18, 2019 7:44 AM

Jan 2014
It was a joke. You don't have to froth at the mouth over it. I do think men are too ugly for the role without going out of your way to make them look more like women, but I'm hardly here to contest the decisions of a ''long-made'' myth or try to force my opinion as objective.

And if I had to sacrifice Kama to erase the pseudo-Servant menace, I'd do it without a second thought.
Jun 18, 2019 7:52 AM

Aug 2010
WaterCooler said:
God of Love shouldn't even have a gender.

It should have both TBH.
Jun 18, 2019 7:55 AM

Oct 2015
god of love is just a futa
Jun 18, 2019 8:33 AM

Apr 2015
AirConditioner said:
It was a joke. You don't have to froth at the mouth over it. I do think men are too ugly for the role without going out of your way to make them look more like women, but I'm hardly here to contest the decisions of a ''long-made'' myth or try to force my opinion as objective.

And if I had to sacrifice Kama to erase the pseudo-Servant menace, I'd do it without a second thought.

No, because it could look like Napoleon, Lust doesn't mean it has to be feminine but sexual or virile.
Jun 18, 2019 8:35 AM

Jan 2014
Yeah, and Napoleon is ugly so
Jun 18, 2019 8:40 AM

Apr 2015
What the fuck. Napoleon is not ugly.

This is an opinion from someone who prefers women over than men.

Tell me at least one servant that you consider good looking, hot or cute
Jun 18, 2019 8:45 AM

Jan 2014
Male, I assume? Gao Changgong.

But not sure what sort of reply you expected from me in the first place. It's as Mira said, I'm straight and find masculinity entirely unattractive. I'm not trying to assert any sort of universal fact or whatever. And the entire initial post was a joke. I do also agree that they should have gone with Rati instead of Kamadeva for Beast III/L and just kept the same design.
Jun 18, 2019 8:48 AM

Apr 2015
>Gao Changgong.

WOW
You have the big GAY.

Just kidding.

Eh, I guess he's handsome but if I wanted to have a God of Lust I would go for a way more looking masculine figure. Maybe because I'm a woman and that's my vision of masculinity. Is not like Astolfo or Lanling can't be a masculine figure. But they don't fit it that well.
Jun 18, 2019 8:52 AM

Aug 2010
What about Enkidu? His design is seriously amazing in that aspect. He can really pass for either sex.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Non-Type-Moon] All-around Discussions v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShinsoPriest - Aug 10, 2021

8779 by belatkuro »»
2 minutes ago

» Seasonal Anime Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiser-chan - Apr 18, 2018

7280 by Kaiser-chan »»
Apr 22, 12:48 PM

Sticky: » [Fate/Grand Order] All-around Discussions v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mira-pyon - Aug 6, 2021

1304 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Apr 15, 11:47 PM

Sticky: » Fate/Type-Moon - Anime & Manga Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiser-chan - Dec 31, 2016

8108 by -Sherou- »»
Mar 26, 7:30 AM

» [Fate/Gaming] All-around Discussions [Non-Tagged Spoilers Are Bad Civilization] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

astroprogs - Dec 10, 2015

614 by belatkuro »»
Mar 22, 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.