Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 15, 2019 8:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mafuyu in a maid outfit! Ok then. Maybe she should stay away from drinking though.

Asumi also showed up again, need more of her in this show! So yeah, we got to see more of Mafuyu's life with her routines. She's also one intense driver.

Jun 15, 2019 9:45 AM

Mar 2019
Why isn't ep 11 on 9anime??
Jun 15, 2019 10:04 AM

Apr 2018
Oh my god Kirisu Sensei in a maid and school uniform. Best girl Kirisu Sensei. Wow, the odds of Nariyuki encountering the other girls on random places are quite high. Oh yeah, just realized two more weeks to this show. I wanted to see more Asumi in the anime though
shimraiJun 15, 2019 10:44 AM
Jun 15, 2019 10:12 AM

Apr 2018
Cullcast said:
Why isn't ep 11 on 9anime??
It takes time for anime to be streamed on sites.
Jun 15, 2019 10:34 AM

Apr 2014
My eyes have been blessed today

OrangeJPJun 15, 2019 10:39 AM

Sep 2018
Damn it,with every new episode the best girl changes for me....Kirisu-sensei in school/maid uniform is definition of kawaii !!!
well that's just my opinion.....

Aug 2013
Kirisu Sensei, first in the maid outfit then a school uniform.

Shirai-chan said:
Oh yeah, just realized one more week to this show. I wanted to see more Asumi in the anime, but oh well manga's here.

You mean two weeks. It has 13 episodes.

Jun 15, 2019 10:37 AM

Apr 2018
Leo said:
Kirisu Sensei, first in the maid outfit then a school uniform.

Shirai-chan said:
Oh yeah, just realized one more week to this show. I wanted to see more Asumi in the anime, but oh well manga's here.

You mean two weeks. It has 13 episodes.
ohh yeah sorry my bad.
Jun 15, 2019 10:50 AM

Mar 2016
Maid and school uniform, two of my favorite fetishes in one episode and by Kiriru-sensei, what else can I ask for?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 15, 2019 10:57 AM

Nov 2016
How much fanservice and fetishes can you put in one episode?

Bokutachi episode 11: Yes

My favorite part was when Kirisu was stopped by the cop. Wonderfully awkward xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 15, 2019 11:06 AM
May 2017
Superb episode. Best one so far.
Jun 15, 2019 11:19 AM

Dec 2017
Blessed episode with Sensei in both maid uniform and school uniform. My soul has been healed
Jun 15, 2019 11:27 AM
Jan 2017
The adventures of Nariyuki and his friends continue with yet another excellent episode. This episode was one of the best because it gives Mafuyu so much depth and evolves her relationship with Nariyuki. While I definitely enjoy the comedy, the show is at its best when it provides pathos and character development. You care about the characters and you feel for them and their struggles.

Nariyuki and Mafuyu are some of my favorite characters in the show, and thanks the great performances of both Ryota Ohsaka and Lynn, their scenes feel genuine and emotionally deep. Harem anime protagonists have always run the risk of coming off as bland and boring, which is why their series put such a huge importance in their relationships with their supporting casts and Nariyuki and Mafuyu is one of the best in the show. We Never Learn continues to be one of the best shows in the season and hopefully, next week's episode will be even better.
Jun 15, 2019 11:35 AM

Apr 2013
An ENTIRE Kirisu-sensi episode. I literally could not ask for more. I thought the first half with the maid cafe was already amazing, but the second half with sensei rocking her school uniform look was just top notch. End it all with the troll face from Kominami at the end, and I couldn't have been more pleased.
Jun 15, 2019 11:37 AM

Nov 2017
Hahaha this sensei is the biggest fuck up of the year. Period. And that was one hell of a fast cop. Lmao.
Jun 15, 2019 12:01 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Sensei in maid outfit was hawt as f, but Asami has just lifted this otherwise very meh series to new heights.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 15, 2019 12:17 PM

Nov 2018
I wanna die in this episode due to the Mayufu cuteness specially she wearing a maidsuit and an student suit that cause Asumi more teasing and because of her Mayufu x Yuiga starting relationship at the wrong place at the wrong time..

And by way, why Fumino run away when she caught that she saw kissing with Nariyuki and Mayufu although Mayufu is looks like a student and that was a fake kiss... She fought that was a true kiss.. Is Fumino still a virgin or not because she is a innocent person??
Jun 15, 2019 12:36 PM

May 2016
Thought I was watching the opening of Shirobako there for a moment...... :' )
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jun 15, 2019 1:06 PM

Jan 2008
Was actually surprised the vanilla icecream didn't end up as something lewd. Was expecting it to drip on her face and the other two girls end up seeing it. Would have been hilarious.

Really fun episode nonetheless. Definitely need more Sensei doujins.
Jun 15, 2019 1:27 PM

May 2018
Kirisu in a maid uniform , not bad, though, Yuiga could have taken a picture of her to use as a kind of leverage, in a High School uniform, why the fuck does she have a school uniform if she isn't an alumnus there to begin with, kind stupid since it was a summer beak she could't wore a track suit.
Jun 15, 2019 1:47 PM

Apr 2016
OMG this was by far the best episode from this anime
A full episode with Kirisu-sensei <3 She looks so amazing and hot in maid outfit 😍😍 Sensei in school uniform looks fantastic....And she's so cute when she's drunk 😘
Definitely my favorite character from this spring season

Jun 15, 2019 1:53 PM
May 2017
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
in a High School uniform, why the fuck does she have a school uniform if she isn't an alumnus there to begin with, kind stupid since it was a summer beak she could't wore a track suit.

In the manga it was revealed she is an alumnus
Jun 15, 2019 1:53 PM

Jun 2017
Farmaceut said:
Damn it,with every new episode the best girl changes for me....Kirisu-sensei in school/maid uniform is definition of kawaii !!!

Fun fact: In Japan, sensei always swipes the popularity polls :D (with a pretty big advantage to boot).
Jun 15, 2019 3:47 PM

May 2017
I thought this show was really terrible until the last two episodes.

It's only fitting that the two best girls that got the two best episodes are the girls that don't stand a chance...
Jun 15, 2019 4:20 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
definitely one of the sexiest teachers i've ever seen in anime
Jun 15, 2019 5:09 PM

Nov 2011
Dammit...Sensei just became 2nd Best Girl behind Uruka...pushing for that #1 spot too.

Really good episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 15, 2019 5:15 PM
Mar 2017
Today's episode was dedicated 100% to Mafuyu Kirisu sensei, we were blessed with this episode, Mafuyu was able to highlight all her good points, I also like to know that she was Asumi's teacher.

Yuiga is a lucky boy, two girls fight to stay with him, but I really like that Mafuyu shows concern for Yuiga even though he was not in a suspicious situation and the fight between her and Asumi gave way to the accident that presented us with the best of this episode, Mafuyu Kirisu wearing a maid uniform, God bless you Asumi for that great idea.
The part where Mafuyu says "welcome master" was too adorable, that face that shows shyness and embarrassment ... she was too cute, also she is so clumsy even though she was so confident. I liked how Yuiga supported Mafuyu and made her understand that everyone makes mistakes, with this Mafuyu finally understood why the girls defend and trust in the teachings of Yuiga.
So Asumi also had problems with Mafuyu sensei to accept her career choice, but in the end that only motive little Asumi, but that excellent speech was overshadowed when we found out that Mafuyu is weak with alcohol, how cute she was when she gave Yuiga head pats when he took her home.

The second part of the episode started epically, Mafuyu taking a shower ... damn she is hot, but to her bad luck all her clothes are wet or in the dry cleaner, so she has no choice but to go to school using her old school uniform and she looks so cute, but before she can start her car a policeman stops her and interrogates her, fortunately Yuiga appears and saves Mafuyu from the humiliating situation.
Damn Mafuyu is a wild driver, I swear I felt sorry for poor Yuiga.
Mafuyu and Yuiga finish their business at school and when they were about to leave, Mafuyu's car does not start and she ends up getting together with Yuiga, here we learn a little of Mafuyu's past, but for some reason she sounded very sad when she remember it
Yuiga and Mafuyu had a good chat, but Rizu and Fumino appear and they hide, the only thing I can say is that Mafuyu looks awesome in school uniform, those sexy camera shoots were dangerous, the situation gets complicated and inadvertently a drop of ice cream falls in Mafuyu's neck and she releases a very adorable moan that catches the attention of Fumino and she ends up seeing a couple kissing and this makes her run away quickly embarrassed, Rizu was to adorable thinking that Fumino saw a ghost, how innocent.
Yuiga really skip to beat with that situation so stimulating, but Mafuyu showed maturity by not overreacting.
Post credits scene was hilarious, Mafuyu throws a bomb at Yuiga with what she said, but when Mafuyu thought she was safe from being seen Asumi appears and her smug face was perfect, do not commit suicide Mafuyu, you are too precious to do something so extreme.

The next episode seems to be dedicated to Uruka, I can only hope that it will be something too adorable, Uruka along with Yuiga always end up in situations where Uruka blushes and she ends up looking very cute.
Jun 15, 2019 6:49 PM

Apr 2010
This got so much better since Ogata and Uraka barely appear!! it's like a whole new show with Fumino, Mafuyu and Asumi on the spotlight.
Jun 15, 2019 7:26 PM

Dec 2014
Maid Kirisu-sensei, Schoolgirl Kirisu-sensei and a bath scene of Kirisu-sensei? Blessed episode.
Jun 15, 2019 7:51 PM
Aug 2010
ycleped said:
I thought this show was really terrible until the last two episodes.

It's only fitting that the two best girls that got the two best episodes are the girls that don't stand a chance...

It might be possible (low chance) but Mafuyu can win at the end, she is the most popular character in the character polls made in the magazine, so maybe she can actually win.
Jun 15, 2019 9:10 PM

Dec 2014
really liked this episode with sensei in focus hahaha nice
Jun 15, 2019 9:16 PM
Aug 2017
The end “ Shes so calm about it” Bro, trust me shes not XD.
Haha Kirisu sensei is so misunderstood shes cute.
Jun 15, 2019 9:24 PM

May 2018
Kirisu-sensei, Maid version and Schoolgirl version, now that's a beautiful sunday.

I remember last week I said something about focusing with the older girl, Kirisu-sensei and Kominami-san, and this episode provide that. As I expected, the style of conversation is more mature and make sense than with the other 3. Kirisu sensei has just got my 1st place out of 5, sorry Ogata.

And of course, Eurobeat automatically playing in my brain when seeing Kirisu-sensei drove that car.
Jun 15, 2019 9:26 PM

Jun 2015
Please.... Help..... Cuteness overloa- *dead from nosebleed*
Jun 15, 2019 10:27 PM
Oct 2017
Excuse me but Kirisu Sensei is perfect in all ways <3
Jun 15, 2019 11:22 PM
Jan 2015
A sensei centric episode? NICE!
My Queens

Jun 16, 2019 12:41 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
100% Kurisu-sensei episode, just as glorious as you’d imagine!

I’m a little disappointed that the focus on (best girl) Asumi-senpai has been traded for Sensei’s but this episode was hilarious and brilliant so I’ll let it pass. Amazing after credit scene too, Asumi’s the last person you’d want to encounter during such an embarrassing moment haha. Seriously though, that (fake) kiss position made me spill my noodles xD. Furuhashi’s reaction was god damn hilarious there though, lmao. I’d probably gotten a critical hit had she put on glasses or cat ears or an elf costume but lol it’s good for my heart that she didn’t, but hey both the maid and the school uniform were still bloody amazing! Glad to see her appreciating and complimenting her students a bit (but lol apparently she totally overdid it). Coincidences in anime are just god’s gift seriously, xD. Looks like Kurisu-sensei is slowly developing a thing for our main character too, I really hope it doesn’t turn out this way Yet I hope it does lmao.

Looking forward to the next episode and I’m so thankful that this is 13 episodes!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 16, 2019 12:55 AM
Jun 2019
Kirisu in a maid uniform sure is lovely eye candy.
Jun 16, 2019 1:38 AM

Sep 2018
MomoSinX said:
Farmaceut said:

Fun fact: In Japan, sensei always swipes the popularity polls :D (with a pretty big advantage to boot).

Im not suprised, sensei has the right amount of Tsundere that everyone loves....
well that's just my opinion.....
Jun 16, 2019 2:57 AM
Jun 2017
Note: im a yuiga x Fumino fan

I love this episode and for me this is one of the best episode in this series. I mean ms kirisu and yuiga is so cute... especially when they are hiding so that they cant be seen by fumino and ogata. And when yuiga and Ms kirisu face has been near at each other. Thats so sweet...
Jun 16, 2019 3:04 AM
Apr 2019
Oof next eps is uruka chapters, kinda bad choice cz it will be heavy eps.. I prefer rizu chapters... 29-30... i wonder what eps 13 will be.. the most possible choice is summer festival chapters.. but it will end high on only one girl..
Jun 16, 2019 4:21 AM
ehhhhhh

Jun 2016
Yuiga-kun is OP as fuck; he is so quick witted and yet finds himself in (and out of) super awkward situations. I (personally) find him be super endearing, as I do with all of the main players.
I'm no Weeaboo
I'm Katsura
Jun 16, 2019 6:56 AM

Nov 2014
I *really* wanted to see her face at the end of park scene.
At least senpai's face kinda made up for that after.
Jun 16, 2019 7:51 AM
Jun 2016
OrangeJP said:
My eyes have been blessed today

Ah yes, blessed indeed...

Too bad anime is not real life...
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Jun 16, 2019 8:23 AM

Jan 2018
MAINLY KIRISU SENSEI IN THIS ONE, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jun 16, 2019 9:25 AM
Mar 2015
Sensei had a hard day in a maid costume and school uniform
Jun 16, 2019 10:14 AM

Aug 2018
Ohohoho, it was really glorious, so much was brought to please the viewers ! Mafuyu looking good in her maid outfit & her former highschool uniform. Too bad we did not have more screentime of her being drunk lol

Yuiga's a lucky buddy.
Jun 16, 2019 10:44 AM

Nov 2018
Kirisu sensei in school uniform <3
Jun 16, 2019 10:57 AM

Oct 2012
Sensei is the GOAT!
Jun 16, 2019 11:43 AM

May 2018
I love sensei
and so do you
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2019

111 by Nova22 »»
Mar 9, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

80 by MrDomovoi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

72 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:41 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

73 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2019

85 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.