Forum Settings
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2019 10:17 AM

Jan 2013
So it's an Angel Beats rip-off? Okay.
Dec 23, 2019 1:38 PM

Aug 2017
3/5. Bunch of crying, sick girl, indecisive guy, time travel. I feel like I've seen it all before. Maybe it's Stein's Gate among others.

I just like the attractive girls in this cartoon, mainly Mai. I never like the sickly girl.
Dec 24, 2019 10:12 AM

Nov 2014
Phew .... as i expected...This movie'll not failed an inch to satisfy me...
Beautiful arts, great directing, and certainly good plot and development for me.

As usual Sakuta with his comedic and smooth talking XD.
Another Relavity Theory and Quantum Physics "thingy" that implemented in the following adaptation of "Seishuun Buta Yarou" and this one really hooked me up from this "thingy" side.

And as usual the Romance(or RomCom) aspect still great like prev adaptation. I Loved the whole Timeloop and Timeline Manipulation that occured as the important part that drove the story. Including the "Dejavu" and Dream manifestation that somehow manifest moments or memories that happen in another timeline.

The "feels rollercoaster" that being played in this was also wonderful, i loved the up and down that shakes up my "feels".

Good grief SakutaxMai get the happily lovely ending that they deserved with another happy "future(or present?)" for Shoko.

After reading some posts and commentary regarding there are some "element" from the source that not shown in the adaptation, maybe i'll dive into that later...

Still, Overall for me this adaptation is really wonderful, made me feel enjoyed,sad,happy, and thinking hard (LOL..XD) at the same time, 10/10 for me
Dec 25, 2019 7:48 AM

Jun 2017
I watched it today at Christmas, the movie was really perfect for this occassion, anyway. The movie was great, I was expecting it to be fun and funny like the anime but I am hapy with what I got. The drama and the plot was great, it wasn't enough to make me cry but it made me gasp on certain times.
9/10 Would recommend.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 25, 2019 1:31 PM
Mar 2019
LOVED IT ! Just perfect. Very surprising and emotional
Dec 26, 2019 3:21 PM

Mar 2017
Great movie.
I was spoiled about Mai's
, and was thinking I won't enjoy the movie as much anymore. But in the end it didn't bother me that much and I really enjoyed it.
Dec 30, 2019 1:24 PM

Nov 2016
Me being a sucker for these kind of stories helped to enjoy the movie and I was actually quite moved at the end. Fortunately things turned out well, even tho I think that raising awareness should've been the first thing on their list. I also liked the Christmas vibe.

The production (mildly said, underwhelming for a movie with shitty facial expressions, especially Sakuta when the grief of having lost Mai overcame him, that was borderline comedy xD) or Futaba's cringy scientific explanation on the other hand were my biggest gripes.

While watching I actually realized that I kinda missed this series, hope for another kind of seuqel in the future.

6,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 30, 2019 7:09 PM

Oct 2010
I was honestly hating this until the very very very end when they confirmed Shouko lived lol.
Dec 31, 2019 8:47 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
This movie has gives you a lot to process, the TV series already ventured on some rather complex territory, casually so, from time to time... what is great is that you don't really need to fully understand everything to enjoy and get an idea of what is happening.

I think I got the most of it, was pretty emotional, I can't see someone hyping the movie, and not enjoying the hell out of it, meet my expectations for sure.

What we can learn from this movie is that quantum physics can have your future self, saving your present self, as long as it is hidden inside a bunny suit!! xD

Mai was great this movie, but I think Shouko was the main star, and I really thought the writer was going to kill her (fooled me for a sec with Mai's), thank god, happy endings like this can really work-out and be just as meaningful, if not more so versus having a character dying.

Shouko smile was really amazing.
Even if I lower my rating eventually, I do want to give this movie the praise it deserves, what it feels that is right now.
I m glad I left this one for the last day of the year, what a freaking movie this was.

9.6/10 = 10

(will we ever see more from this series though? would be great..)
Jan 1, 2020 1:55 PM

Apr 2015
Honesty, I am glad I went into this movie without any spoilers, a miracle on it's own. Specific events in this movie literally shook my core. I should have seen it coming but didn't and I swear to god it made this movie very emotional.

Overall, a really great movie! The story was as you would expect from the series prequel, heck it doens't even waste time to pick up where they left off. Although, eventho it didn't bother me too much, I had expected a "big screen animation" upgrade. But that's just me being spoiled with other movies with higher quality than it's series.

10/10
Jan 1, 2020 6:12 PM

Oct 2016
i have a question about Shouko's Syndrome, which im kinda confused about.
for easyness sake, lets call elementary school Shouko, Shouko 1
middle school Shouko, Shouko 2 and College Shouko, Shouko 3.

Shouko 1 gets anxious about her "future plans assignment", develops a Syndrome... what does this syndrome entails? is it the thingy that Futaba explains as "arriving at the future faster and experiencing the world in slow mo"?

there's Shouko 2, which is the one we see in the ICU.
this Shouko and Sakuta made the plans to watch the lights as a group, this is the same Shouko that asked them to take care of the cat (basically the normal, current Shouko) but since she enters the ICU, she cant make the plans, so Sakuta goes to his date with Mai, accident happens, Shouko gets the heart and when she goes to tell Sakuta that she got a donor, she learns about the accident and how she got Sakuta's heart, she develops the time travel syndrome, and this becomes Shouko 3, the one that goes back to the past and meets Sakuta at the beach, giving Sakuta his scars by the fac that 2 of his hearts are so close to each other
and trying to prevent him from dying.

i think i've understood the whole Shouko 2 and 3 which i refer to, but im fuzzy about what Shouko's 1 syndrome entails
Jan 3, 2020 6:07 PM

Mar 2017
Had the chills when they played the ED song for Shouko, like holy crap that really brought me back to season 1

Jan 5, 2020 10:54 AM

Feb 2019
This whole franchise is pure cringe and the movie was no exception. I was hoping for both sakuta and mai to die. "Quantum mechanics in action" WTF? The authors really smoked high amounts of trashy weed on this one. I have no faith in humanity because this garbage has a rating of 8.74 on MAL.
Jan 7, 2020 2:00 PM
Apr 2016
Enjoyed this a hundred times more than the TV prequel; surprise, surprise! Fun movie.
Jan 10, 2020 10:15 PM

Dec 2014
That was one of the worst anime movies I've ever seen, lol. Gotta give it this though. It was an incredibly entertaining trainwreck
Jan 12, 2020 5:53 AM
Aug 2013
Jeez, this was a mess. DRINK THE MAGIC ELIXIR TO GO BACK IN TIME. Are you serious??? 2/10

This movie is basically "hey look The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya made a lot of money, let's copy it!" but with much worse execution.
Jan 13, 2020 9:50 AM

Jul 2017
It was a nice film. Funnily enough it's one of the few suspense anime where I actually knew exactly what was gonna happen lol. One thing I really liked was how different Mai was in this film, showed a lot of her lovey side which I enjoyed

Kinda bummed there wasn't a kiss though. Especially since this whole film was about Mai breaking her usual character when faced with the fact that her loved one is inevitably gonna die, a kiss would've been a perfect realization of that. Even that scene where they touched foreheads I thought it was gonna happen

Animation though is where I'm the most disappointed especially considering it's a movie. Even the facial animations were almost reaching My Sister, My Writer levels at some points lololol

Overall, 7/10 only an 8/10 because I thought lovey Mai was cute
Jan 13, 2020 11:26 PM

Jun 2019
So they couldn't figure out what originally caused the teenage illness.
lettuce<3
Jan 14, 2020 8:12 PM
Aug 2019
Aim1rR said:
So they couldn't figure out what originally caused the teenage illness.

Nah man, "quantum theory" was the origin.

Nobody said it was a good explanation.
It's not long enough.
Jan 16, 2020 8:35 AM
Nov 2018
17 Jan 2019 It is 8.74.
Jan 18, 2020 8:46 AM
Apr 2019
lnklo said:
As a light novel reader, pretty disappoint with this adaption.
The movie adapted both volume 6 and 7 in 90 minutes, you can just imagine 800 pages in such a short time will be a super fast paste movie.
Basically 1/3 contents from the source material had been cut out, the staff mainly focused in the main plot, but all the side stories and character developments had been reduce to minimum. Thus the movie itself might feel bland and cliche due to not enough character build up.

But because the source material is amazing, even though the directing sucks it still worth watching if you like the tv series adaption.

One thing that I really felt unfortunate tho is they cut out this part:
Please as a fellow reader don't bring this mindset here, The movie format always follows the movie time since it's a single movie only staff needs a lot of time to cut scenes or parts that is common or should we say easy to understand. it's that easy dude atleast appreciate the work they do, the movie still mind-blowing it made my jaw open the whole time. if youre disappointed over something so simple then you're narrow-minded. jeez
Jan 18, 2020 8:47 AM
Apr 2019
Gippy said:
Jeez, this was a mess. DRINK THE MAGIC ELIXIR TO GO BACK IN TIME. Are you serious??? 2/10

This movie is basically "hey look The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya made a lot of money, let's copy it!" but with much worse execution.
thought the same lol
Jan 18, 2020 8:57 AM
Apr 2019
VuZen said:
Animaniaig said:

Well yes if the writer wants to appear smart by trying to use real-life concepts like quantum science.

You realise this Quantum Mechanic thing is only applicated by none other than Futaba, it adds a bit of spice to her character as someone who tries to make sense of things by using her own logic. IT IS NOT THE STORY'S LOGIC, ITS HERS. In results other characters try to believe her and make sense of it aswell, there is no hard evidence on what is causing these syndromes other than the nonesense bulshit that futaba spills, and it doesnt make it bad, it makes it great to have a bit of fluidity in characters and their flaws

Animaniaig said:
VuZen said:

You realise this Quantum Mechanic thing is only applicated by none other than Futaba, it adds a bit of spice to her character as someone who tries to make sense of things by using her own logic. IT IS NOT THE STORY'S LOGIC, ITS HERS. In results other characters try to believe her and make sense of it aswell, there is no hard evidence on what is causing these syndromes other than the nonesense bulshit that futaba spills, and it doesnt make it bad, it makes it great to have a bit of fluidity in characters and their flaws

Then what's the actual point of all the plot dumps if they're not actually the show's logic or the way it works? Do they exist solely to open up plot holes?
Actually he got the point, referencing real situation in your story and once it doesn't make sense ppl would argue "is it really a matter to get the logic here" like come on. Even Simpsons make more sense than this bullshit quantum the movie is great yeah but the thing is all plot device just randomly works whatever they want basically the point is stick the logic if not then it's meaningless
Jan 18, 2020 11:23 PM

Dec 2015
I just finished watching the subbed version for the first time a couple of minutes ago. I didn't know there was an English dubbed until I read a comment on this thread. Anyway, the movie was a bit confusing, mostly because of the plot. I didn't understand how Shouko knew where Sakuta lived or how they knew each other to begin with. Other than that, I really liked the movie. I was shocked that Mai ended up sacrificing herself to save Sakuta. At first, I thought it was Shouko that pushed him out of the way because of her hair than I noticed the phone. I felt so bad for Sakuta after that scene, but I'm happy it ended with a happy ending.

Can someone please explain the flower on Shouko's homework in the hospital?
Jan 19, 2020 3:42 PM
Dec 2017
My eyes let out manly tears ;-;
Jan 19, 2020 7:22 PM

Mar 2019
I loved the anime more than this movie tbh. It was so confusing and felt rushed/very fast paced. I think it needed to be like 2 hr movie or smth. What I hated the most was the melodramatic part of the movie. The drama felt so forced and ugh, I cringe whenever I see melodramatic shows tbh. However, the interactions between the characters and the humor was top-tier as always. I hope that we can get the chance to see season 2.
Jan 27, 2020 5:25 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Good thing I re-watched the tv series in advance to the movie, would've been thrown-for-a-loop otherwise I reckon.

Definitely was a great movie and I had tons of fun watching it but there's no denying the cluster of plot conveniences throughout the movie. Despite that, I cried, smiled and laughed so a mission accomplished for sure.

As previously hinted, due to the plot conveniences, I preferred the first half of the movie overall. Character interactions has been the highlight of the series for me and it was fantastic to have that in full force with Shouko-san addition adding a certain spice to the mix, and the dialogues were on point as you'd expect.

Sadly, not much of Mai screentime but there were heaps of development between their relationship and we got to see a new side of Mai so I'll cut them some slack there. Koga, on the other hand, was pretty much non-existent until that one course of event of finding Sakuta's future form. Enjoyed that little encounter just too much, lol. Futaba was a real sweetheart though and it was so sweet to see how emotional and hard-working she was for Sakuta's sake from start to finish.

About time for Mai's famous death scene. God, that was unreal. I thought she'd just about survive against the odds when I saw her face down but then when the blood trickled, I was done. Crazy turnout of events, for sure. Sakuta down in the dumps and out as a result of this was very well-exploited too imo and it was nice to see his precious two friends chipping in with help however possible. Mai's mother in disbelief definitely harder than I buckled up too. Great stuff all round.

On another note, Shouko-san not making any explicit moves in front of Mai was very appreciated. As such, I believed that she didn't particularly harbor any ulterior motive in disrupting the two's lovey-dovey relationship. No doubt she made it hard for the two though but I suppose that's part of the reason why she went back to her younger self in the first place so I can't really pick on her (even that trip down memory lane aside honestly).

Lol, that scene of her going like "I wonder if he has met my younger self by now" raised my eyebrows like an idiot and my kid brother had to point that out so that was definitely something noteworthy. It was nice to know why Sakuta had that big scar too, I must mention.

Animation Quality time. I've seen numerous people bashing the movie for it and I honestly think that's a tad little far fetched. By no means was it movie quality, don't get me wrong, and the background scenery plus character movements was just fine at best but it was the same as the tv series so I wasn't really too ticked off. Six months time after the tv series to produce something like this, I'll take it any day.

Some plot conveniences I'd like to further highlight. I'll just start off with a nitpick which just doesn't sit right with me. It's regarding Shouko's survival despite Sakuta living: Sakuta's death was supposed to be the light to Shouko's survival but then we're informed that Mai's heart coincidentally did the trick instead. Like I said, for some reason, this didn't entirely sit right with me.

Moving on, the whole concept of time-travelling is pretty .. meh, imo. Like it's not bad but certainly not convincing either. I'll get back to this in a bit. A little unclear as to how Sakuta managed to pull off the time-travel using Shouko-san's puberty syndrome as well so that's a little down from my side. Certain memories retaining through after the time-travels was pretty evident from Koga and Nodaka's side from the start so I'd no issues with this but not quite so with the ending sadly.

Let's start from the "dream" onwards. We know that Shoko-san is aware of the first turnout of events (that is Mai's death) and wishes to change that for Sakuta's sake. Hence why she goes back to the present (sleeping to negate effect of common sense) that is Shoko-san in 4th grade and prevents herself from developing the puberty syndrome (fills out the career form sheet) and, furthermore, from meeting with Sakuta. However, Sakuta's "dreams" play out in such a way so that everything plays exactly the way it was so far. Basically, the "dream girl" that Mai goes on to mention while Sakuta and Mai come out of the train and down the stairs. Here's where we learn that the "dream" works on Mai-san too causing her to play the role and in doing so garnering so much attention that a third-party provides Shoko-san with his/her heart. And Shoko-san's reaction to Sakuta further proves that it was in fact her with the time-travel and not Sakuta, misled by the recap of events suggesting perhaps him.

I'm guessing Sakuta managed to remember her, meanwhile, because they've been interlinked for the longest time now and he even went through one of the time-travels from her puberty syndrome, so I'm convinced with that.

To be honest, this is just about acceptable as a whole but I feel like Futaba's worry and speculation previously (conversation in the night) plus the whole stake of time-travelling in the first place were pretty much rendered useless in this way. I understand that this was supposed to be a "dream" in essence, as suggested by the title of the movie but I just can't come in terms with this finale. I love my happy endings, I really do, but a bittersweet ending here would have been the way to go, really. Would've surely missed Shoko-san's precious smile in the end, however.

Anyway, this has been a humongous post so I'll end it off here. I loved the movie overall but had certain gripes with that, my post and impression in a nutshell.

Will give this a solid 8.25/10. I was thinking of a 9 right after finishing the movie but a solid 8 is more true to my feelings imo, much like the Maquia movie.

Now, I pray for a 2nd Season or a Sequel Movie! I know this was quite successful despite the limited screenings in Japan, so here's to hoping we get more content from this glorious series once there's enough content in the first place of course. Please, Cloverworks, make it happen!

Edit: I was looking forward to a new ED song for the movie in all honesty so a little conflicted because I do like the edited (singer) ED but, at the same time, I feel like it was a bit lazy from the Committee's part.
_MushiRock11_Jan 27, 2020 5:33 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 31, 2020 8:25 PM

Feb 2014
He remembered her as if it were the easiest thing of the world xD that was quick hehe

well, even though some times I felt the drama I couldn't get emotionally involved with the characters and their relationship, for some reason. But that comes since the TV series. Don't get me wrong, they are good characters but... anyway

It's been some time since I watched the TV series, but I remember enjoying his Kouhai very much. Shouko is a very nice girl as well.

Anyway, 6/10
TechOtakuJan 31, 2020 9:03 PM
Feb 1, 2020 2:27 AM

Dec 2014
So like nice movie....did Kaede regressed agin at the end...and how is she better all of a sudden...hmm but overall a good movie
Feb 3, 2020 1:59 AM
Dec 2017
do i feel that the twist is similar to clannad after story?
Feb 5, 2020 12:18 PM

Feb 2017
Nice movie, was quite a roller coaster. Glad Shouko lived in the end.
Feb 9, 2020 9:42 AM

May 2015
Some steins gate vibe. Still, it was quite nice method to spend some time.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 13, 2020 5:33 AM

Aug 2018
Shouko didn't dream who she'd like to become in the future..
And also doesn't want to pressure her parents, hm..
Mai with knife.. Somehow atmosphere became a bit yandere.. ;p Well, I feel that I don't really that like Mai, she's alright.. Maybe some changes could make me like her more.. Yandere could do, I guess.. ;p
Oh, if movie will be about Shouko I certainly won't mind it.. ;p I was very interested in her story anyway..
So Shouko is like that, huh?.. ;p Didn't imagine that she likes Sakuta that much.. Well, either this, or she just playful girl, which is also a bit unexpected.. ;p Don't know, how I feel about it.. For now maybe more positive, it's fun.. Will see more..
Well, problems with health, and especially with heart answer on first two things.. Even heart transplant is needed..
I'm not too sure, if this syndrome they need to fix, though?.. Well, older Shouko exists, yeah.. But I don't think she takes too much space or anything?..
Em.. But why Shouko wouldn't want to get older at the same time?.. It's understandable, why would she wants to get older - to survive operation and her heart condition.. But why she wouldn't want to get older?.. I'm not too sure about these her words, if they were told, according to Futaba..
Em.. WHAT?!!! Shouko's new heart is Sakuta's heart?! No way.. ... Maybe I'd expect it other way around, really..
Ah, ok, Shouko will tell everything, and this way Sakuta will avoid death, but Shouko will die.. It's very sad.. Painful.. Sad..
Ah, so Sakuta's scars are from 2 same hearts existing.. Makes sense..
So.. In this end both Mai and Shouko die instead of Sakuta?.. Man.. That's so painful and sad..
Oh, Shouko doesn't die in this case.. But we're going to make her die?..
Finished the movie.. Glad I watched this movie.. It made me appreciate characters more, even Sakuta and Mai showed more emotions than just lewdness and trust to each other, but more concern about others as well.. I quite liked this movie, it was emotional.. Shouko probably best girl.. ;p In this I mean that she's my favorite character in anime, maybe.. I don't think that sequence of events really makes too much sense, but I don't really care about this here.. Movie delivered emotions, movie made me worry about characters, make me wish the best for characters, or feel in whichever point they'd arrive.. I liked this movie a lot, I think that Shouko's arc received justice.. ;P Like movie even more than the series, probably, and the series itself will gain a boost now as well.. Now that I care about people more in it.. Again, great movie, I'm quite satisfied myself personally.. :)
Feb 14, 2020 10:16 PM

Nov 2013
Pretty interesting movie, though the execution could've been better, as it was confusing at times.

This movie gave me mad Steins;Gate vibes, especially in the middle portion...seeing Sakuta's turmoil as he had to choose between Shoko and Mai, in the same way Okabe had to choose between Kurisu and Mayuri.

While S;G did way better of a job explaining how the future and past changes(ie. butterfly effect, different timelines) which worked marvelously within its established plot...with this movie, it was more of just accepting that these decisions were possible(ie. quantum entanglement). In a way, the reasoning for time travel in this movie was a bit contrived (ie. moving to the past by sleeping etc.) , but nevertheless, the end outcome was achieved which is the most important aspect. Also, the movie didn't really have enough screentime to aptly explain it without risk of alienating viewers, so I think what they did within their constraints was pretty good. But there were definitely a few conveniences that you had to just accept as part of the plot.

From my understanding, the same sequence of events happened to Sakuta, but instead of actually meeting Shoko in the beginning, he dreamt up that whole encounter, which galvanized him into the same actions we saw throughout the series. So the end result is the same, but he never meets Shoko in this new timeline until the end scene with Shoko's parents. And then we see the recollection of memories for past Shoko and Sakuta in new Shoko and Sakuta, in a similar way to S;G's Reading Steiner.

Though I do think they should've more explicitly mentioned the donor awareness that Mai's movie did to help younger Shoko, I think the movie did decently well trying to balance the drama and science aspect.

All in all pretty good. Ends on a happy note for all!
herricklukFeb 14, 2020 10:21 PM
Feb 16, 2020 10:29 AM

Aug 2008
Eh, best not to think too hard about the logic here, I guess the feels are what is supposed to matter. Though the feels didn't really hit that hard for me, I think the film was trying way too hard. Also after the Haruhi Suzumiya film and Steins;Gate its hard to get emotional in a time travel film as I've seen this plot before. Plus the idea of abandoning Mai to save someone else... hard for me to swallow. I gave this a 7/10, was entertaining enough, emotional enough but simply didn't have the impact it wanted to have. So don't care for the MC here though, girls always fall for the bland high school boys...
Feb 16, 2020 7:28 PM

Aug 2018
Was pretty dumb to be honest, the 8.7 score is ridiculous. The show gets pretty dumb with its moon logic too, but it's at least pretty fun for the most part. The movie has its moments but is mostly dreary and exhausting, 6/10.
Feb 19, 2020 7:24 AM
May 2017
No idea why it has such high rating...It's a bad stein's gate rip-off with a lot of illogical nonsense..It's sad at times...but characters never act like real people..it's so dumb how Anything goes..Author has no idea how people react at such situations..I was always like wtf is wrong with these characters..so casually giving up on their relationship for a chance at unknown..so dumb
SharryPsiFeb 19, 2020 7:37 AM
Feb 23, 2020 12:08 AM
Mar 2017
Holy hot diggity damn this movie was 10/10 amazing sequel to the series.
Mar 1, 2020 6:21 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I just understood the metaphorical circle that was oblivious to me when I was watching the parent show. I need a breather to formulate my thoughts on this movie, no, on the whole series. Fantastic curtain closer for a fantastic story.
Mar 3, 2020 5:42 PM
Apr 2019
I loved the movie it was amazing I'd give it a solid 9/10
Mar 8, 2020 10:18 AM

Aug 2013
Wow! I absolutely didn't expect something like this.
I mean, my jaw is still wide open and I've got some serious goosebumps by the end fot this movie.
Not to mention about ED song lyrics that made perfect sense now.
10/10
Ps. I see that many people seriously misunderstood the whole "time travel" thing that wasn't really a time travel.

Nunbo_Arbur said:
I didn't know there was an English dubbed until I read a comment on this thread.

So you watched superior version, congrats.

Nunbo_Arbur said:

It's "hanamaru" (literally ◯ illustrated as flower and ◯ is sign for making something "correct" - in opposite to X).
This is how they rate homework (or perfect scores in tests) in grade school in Japan.
rsc-plMar 8, 2020 11:40 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 8, 2020 1:05 PM

Dec 2015
rsc-pl said:
Nunbo_Arbur said:
I didn't know there was an English dubbed until I read a comment on this thread.

So you watched superior version, congrats.

Nunbo_Arbur said:

It's "hanamaru" (literally ◯ illustrated as flower and ◯ is sign for making something "correct" - in opposite to X).
This is how they rate homework (or perfect scores in tests) in grade school in Japan.

LOL, thanks. Okay, I knew about the O and X grading system; but I didn't know about hanamarus. I'm guessing it's like a good job or a gold star, right?
Mar 11, 2020 5:30 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
The end was pretty bad. I really hate the fuck logic of this show. Well, this movie was not as bad as the TV show.

6.5/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 14, 2020 7:25 PM
Aug 2019
rsc-pl said:

Ps. I see that many people seriously misunderstood the whole "time travel" thing that wasn't really a time travel.

If it isn't time travel, then enlighten me. What is it? Did Sakuta go back in time or not?
It's not long enough.
Mar 14, 2020 7:30 PM

Jul 2019
I just want to say. Shoko was wild as hell for making Sakuta choose like that. Other than that, great movie, 9/10. I didn't full-on cry but tears were shredded during the movie
Mar 29, 2020 1:28 AM
Apr 2017
Hmmm I assume in this Discussion people already watch the Anime, therefor this forum is made right? or I am wrong?

well for preventive I'll use Spoiler Button.

I Thingking of this after I watch

But beside all that, this Story is so Great I cry alot T_T

Well I do have some disappointment on how they deliver the ending, I think they didn't tell us what the most important of the story,
Still I gave them 10/10 for whole.
kund4tbMar 29, 2020 2:24 AM
Mar 29, 2020 1:47 AM
Apr 2017
SharryPsi said:
No idea why it has such high rating...It's a bad stein's gate rip-off with a lot of illogical nonsense..It's sad at times...but characters never act like real people..it's so dumb how Anything goes..Author has no idea how people react at such situations..I was always like wtf is wrong with these characters..so casually giving up on their relationship for a chance at unknown..so dumb

hmmm Could you tell me which/when the Characters didn't act like Real People?
Maybe I could tell what might they would feel/think at that time,...
kund4tbMar 29, 2020 2:14 AM
Mar 29, 2020 2:02 AM
Apr 2017
ibraheem234 said:
So like nice movie....did Kaede regressed agin at the end...and how is she better all of a sudden...hmm but overall a good movie

This is the one that matter the Most of the Movie I think, but they didn't tell us the Process,...
it looks like
Mar 29, 2020 2:13 AM
Apr 2017
Hydropanic said:
Had the chills when they played the ED song for Shouko, like holy crap that really brought me back to season 1
I Feel that too,... the lyric is represent it so much <3
Apr 5, 2020 7:13 PM

Mar 2019
This movie was absolutely beautiful. Shoko's story of her heart disease and in the end was able to overcome it. When Mai died I started crying because of the many choices he had to overcome and regret in order to get he back. I'm happy that they all got to be alive in the end!
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Very late ik but I DIDNT GET ANYTHING

ElmoBoredAsf - Apr 22

13 by MIME_07 »»
Yesterday, 3:00 AM

» Can Someone explain me the ending ? ( 1 2 )

Hoshimiya1 - Nov 30, 2019

59 by ryotakki »»
Dec 4, 2023 10:27 PM

» Shouko Makinohara's puberty syndrome

Alka_traz - Dec 28, 2022

14 by Amexia »»
Sep 2, 2023 11:43 PM

» Sequel Format : Movie. Limited Release January 7 on Japan

Dbagas8 - Dec 3, 2022

8 by kotosugu »»
Dec 4, 2022 6:26 AM

» Sequel Confirmed!

_MushiRock11_ - Sep 24, 2022

19 by Mamontt »»
Sep 24, 2022 9:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.