Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2019 6:38 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A tea ceremony made up by the teacher to punish the girls which was funny to watch.
Especially since the where in pain from the sitting position, and the girl teasing each other.
Jun 15, 2019 7:40 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
gawd... this is so fucking gorgeous...

please...

more anime like this...
Jun 15, 2019 7:52 AM

Jan 2017
I just can't describe how GOOD this episode is!
Jun 15, 2019 8:00 AM

May 2017
The reason why we exist was for this show all along.
Jun 15, 2019 10:33 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The heck kind of reaction was that? Somebody trying to tickle you while you're sipping from some drink doesn't justify leashing out orgasms out of the blue. That is if it wasn't a show about tights, to begin with. That other chick indeed is T H I C C.
Jun 15, 2019 10:47 AM

Dec 2018
Older female disciplines the younger ones for stepping out of line, i like that a lot she should punishing them,,,, I suggest some sort of spanking so my girls learn,,,,,Its for their own sake and its good for them,,,,and fun for me,,,,,

And we having some flirting under the tee ceremony, My glorious lustful waifu cant again control herself and start to touch and tease her girlfriend so she literally having a heavenly climax,,,in the middle of the ceremony, How fun and gay!!!,,Yes!!,,,,Then when the teacher leaves,,, Her lover trow herself at her,,,,,,To pay back what she recently revised!! And we are back to glorious lesbian heaven!! ,,,Its grand wonderful lesbian wrestling at it finest ,this is truly one of the best ecchi anime ever made,,, a true chef d'oeuvre

Fantastic have only praise for you ,,You have 9/10 And after their second Yuri adventure you now have 10/10 ....No male gloating or """existing"" in the future and you will get full point at the end

And i have some more loving cosplay girls that deserves some praise and our appreciation,,,,,Very nice ladies beautiful as always,,,

Yuri-CrusaderJun 27, 2019 6:03 AM
Jun 15, 2019 10:49 AM

Aug 2018
meh, disappointed :(
Jun 15, 2019 11:11 AM

Aug 2018
Weak episode compaired with the previous one.
Iether way, if Homi is as T H I C C like a dinosaur, then I have to study her for scientific reasons.
Because paleontology is also something I have a bone to pick from. Pun intended.

Still kinda a shame each episode is over before you know it.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Jun 15, 2019 11:26 AM

Feb 2015
Eh... cant say I liked this episode, the teacher finally showed up and we barely see anything.

At least the animation is on point as always.
Jun 15, 2019 5:29 PM
Mar 2017
The tea ceremonies can be very stimulating depending on the angle from which you see them.

Yua is so evil, she started tickling Ren on her foot while she drank tea, that smug face of Yua was perfect.
Ren gets off with Yua, but her feet are numb and she ends up falling on Yua, a truly erotic image.
Homi looked very calm and well behaved, but apparently she also ends up yielding to the numbness of her legs, she is so clumsy, but that is why Homi is so adorable.

Okuzumi sensei is so thick and hot, I really want an episode just with her and her spectacular thighs, dreaming is free.
Jun 16, 2019 6:20 AM

Jan 2018
this is sooooo questionable and I LOVE IT
Jun 16, 2019 6:54 AM

Jul 2011
Yuri-Crusader said:
Older female disciplines the younger ones for stepping out of line, i like that a lot she should punishing them,,,, I suggest some sort of spanking so my girls learn,,,,,Its for their own sake and its good for them,,,,and fun for me,,,,,

And we having some flirting under the tee ceremony, My glorious lustful waifu cant again control herself and start to touch and tease her girlfriend so she literally having a heavenly climax,,,in the middle of the ceremony, How fun and gay!!!,,Yes!!,,,,Then when the teacher leaves,,, Her lover trow herself at her,,,,,,To pay back what she recently revised!! And we are back to glorious lesbian heaven!! ,,,Its grand wonderful lesbian wrestling at it finest ,this is truly one of the best anime ever made,,, a true chef d'oeuvre

Fantastic have only praise for you ,,You have 9/10 And after their second Yuri adventure you now have 10/10 ....No male gloating or """existing"" in the future and you will get full point at the end

And i have some more loving cosplay girls that deserves some praise and our appreciation,,,,,Very nice ladies beautiful as always,,,

Anime compared to IRL, pls no no...

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jun 16, 2019 9:13 AM

Nov 2018
honestly i expected more in this episode :P
Jun 16, 2019 11:43 AM

May 2018
Yuri-Crusader said:

And we having some flirting under the tee ceremony, My glorious lustful waifu cant again control herself and start to touch and tease her girlfriend so she literally having a heavenly climax,,,in the middle of the ceremony, How fun and gay!!!,,Yes!!,,,,Then when the teacher leaves,,, Her lover trow herself at her,,,,,,To pay back what she recently revised!! And we are back to glorious lesbian heaven!! ,,,Its grand wonderful lesbian wrestling at it finest ,this is truly one of the best anime ever made,,, a true chef d'oeuvre

seriously ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Jun 16, 2019 2:57 PM

Apr 2012
Chadou was pretty tsundere this episode.
Jun 16, 2019 9:26 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
so who are the other men of culture who added this anime to their favorites?

i REALLY WISH MAL would bring that feature back
Jun 16, 2019 11:55 PM

Dec 2018
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

Aren't they just lovely =) So cute .Its from a art-book,think this anime originates from does beautiful pictures

Yuri-CrusaderJun 27, 2019 6:04 AM
Jun 17, 2019 7:05 AM

May 2016
Yuri-Crusader said:

And we having some flirting under the tee ceremony, My glorious lustful waifu cant again control herself and start to touch and tease her girlfriend so she literally having a heavenly climax,,,in the middle of the ceremony, How fun and gay!!!,,Yes!!,,,,Then when the teacher leaves,,, Her lover trow herself at her,,,,,,To pay back what she recently revised!! And we are back to glorious lesbian heaven!! ,,,Its grand wonderful lesbian wrestling at it finest ,this is truly one of the best ecchi anime ever made,,, a true chef d'oeuvre

She is the same person you won't believe me do more research.
Jun 17, 2019 7:06 AM

May 2016
Lame episode, they could have done it a lot better.
Jun 17, 2019 11:10 AM

May 2018
Yuri-Crusader said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

Aren't they just lovely =) So cute .Its from a art-book,think this anime originates from does beautiful pictures

Yeah right I bet they got everything down to the underwear.
Jun 17, 2019 12:03 PM

Dec 2018
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

Yes they sure got the underwear as well =) very important detail

Jun 17, 2019 12:05 PM

May 2018
Yuri-Crusader said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

Sheeees they minus well get naked.
Jun 20, 2019 2:14 AM

Dec 2018
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

Naked is to much for my taste , I like it when they are showing me their panties,, with a huge smile on their face and happiness in their hearts =) .I love the ecchi in Miru Tights because its not to much,,It leave some room for fun speculations

Yuri-CrusaderJun 20, 2019 9:13 AM
Jun 20, 2019 11:15 AM

May 2018
Yuri-Crusader said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

Naked is to much for my taste , I like it when they are showing me their panties,, with a huge smile on their face and happiness in their hearts =) .I love the ecchi in Miru Tights because its not to much,,It leave some room for fun speculations

well good for you.
Jul 4, 2019 10:08 AM

May 2016
Well, that was a rather kinky rendition of After-School Tea Time.

I also hate it when my feet goes to sleep all of a sudden like that!

Jul 6, 2019 9:08 AM

Apr 2018
Some lewd scenes. Very cool
Jul 12, 2019 11:49 PM

Jul 2016
Jeez, Ren. Was it a cramp, tickles or an orgasm what you were having?

And here I thought the episode would be focused on Okuzumi-sensei... what a disappointment but well, maybe next time.

In comparison with the first episodes, this one was rather weak, even for a short episode format series. Pretty boring overall.
Jul 27, 2019 8:50 AM
Apr 2016
Life lesson: don't laugh when drinking.
Jul 28, 2019 3:31 PM

Jul 2016
God, what a fun episode.
Sep 6, 2019 5:36 AM

Jul 2015
Needs some more focus on the Okuzumi-sensei

Feb 13, 2020 3:06 PM

Mar 2010
nb and I understand that the episodes are really short.. but I expected a bit more.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 20, 2021 3:24 PM

Aug 2018
This episode was fun
Feb 26, 2021 12:35 PM
Jan 2020
Why is this foot fetish show so damn good 😭 it’s so beautifully animated and atmospheric, and I’m actually so invested in the characters friendships and arcs.
Apr 15, 2021 3:01 AM

Apr 2010
Can we make a religion out of this show?
Apr 21, 2021 2:24 AM

Feb 2019
Tickling tickling
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
May 21, 2021 6:06 PM

Apr 2018
Milf thighsa re the best

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 1, 2021 2:43 AM

Feb 2019
Teatime with sensei.

Traditional Japanese sitting style, it's definitely hard for beginners.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Oct 9, 2021 10:38 AM
Aug 2021
I loled at the part where they said that Homi's as thicc as a dinosaurXD
Gotta appreciate the subtle culture in this series.
Oct 10, 2021 3:43 PM
Jul 2018
Please, just give me a show called Miru Bare Legs. I don't understand how anyone can appreciate tights, it's like censorship. Especially when the tights are black, it's amost like just seeing a silhouette of her feet. I want to see her feet, dammit, not just a black shadow. Take that shit off!

How tf am I supposed to get off to this? I can't see her toes or soles or anything. It's too damn dark. Add some highlights at least, ffs.

Fuck tights. 1/10
removed-userOct 10, 2021 3:55 PM
Nov 22, 2021 5:42 AM

May 2020
They are half-assing, just give some more lewd scenes.
Jun 16, 2023 11:27 PM
Apr 2023
Best. Detention. Ever.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Miru Tights Episode 5 Discussion

Aversa - Jun 8, 2019

48 by Alkimia »»
Apr 7, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Miru Tights Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

harushiga - May 25, 2019

58 by Alkimia »»
Apr 6, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Miru Tights Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dudi4PoLFr - May 18, 2019

55 by Alkimia »»
Apr 6, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Miru Tights Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vvvwwi - May 10, 2019

122 by Alkimia »»
Apr 6, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Miru Tights Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - Jul 27, 2019

73 by yveltalkyogre »»
Feb 25, 4:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.