Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jun 14, 2019 1:43 PM

I think the title is enough

Jun 14, 2019 4:37 PM

iirc the anime already surpassed what was translated from the manga available online, plus it seems like the anime is going to conclude the entire manga
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Jun 14, 2019 11:31 PM

Short_Circut said:
iirc the anime already surpassed what was translated from the manga available online, plus it seems like the anime is going to conclude the entire manga
wow, i thought that with 8 volumes avaliable there would be enough to at least a second season 🤨

Jun 15, 2019 1:26 AM
TheoPKTNS said:
Short_Circut said:
wow, i thought that with 8 volumes avaliable there would be enough to at least a second season 🤨

Don’t know if it will ever be animated but the creator of Ao Chan says she is in the works of making a sequel series to it and the announcement was made recently so there isn’t much word of it yet

Jun 15, 2019 9:17 AM

TheoPKTNS said:
Short_Circut said:

tbf the chapter's aren't particularly long, so there's not an enormous amount of content. I think if they had enough for a 2nd season they probably would've made this one 24 minutes instead of 12

Jun 16, 2019 12:48 PM

You have adverts of this manga on top and bottom of this page, you can buy volumes in MAL store or on comixology.

Jun 17, 2019 12:34 AM

bastek66 said:
You have adverts of this manga on top and bottom of this page, you can buy volumes in MAL store or on comixology.
I'm not asking where to buy the manga, but where to contiue reading after the anime ends

Jun 17, 2019 12:29 PM

TheoPKTNS said:
bastek66 said:
I'm not asking where to buy the manga, but where to contiue reading after the anime ends

Then on sites that host comixology rips because no one scanlates it anymore.

Jul 4, 2019 7:18 AM

Short_Circut said:

so, the anime covered entire manga. thanks for the informing

Jul 4, 2019 9:17 AM

saeed1m said:
Short_Circut said:

I can't 100% confirm since the scanlated chapters stopped a while ago and I'm too lazy to check out the raws, but judging with how the anime ended and the overall chapter length, I think it did adapt the whole thing

Mar 29, 12:06 PM
saeed1m said:
Short_Circut said:

it's kinda late but no, the anime end at the beginning of vol 5, and now there's 8 of 'em, so there's a lot to continued on

Apr 1, 2:35 PM

BreadAlien said:
saeed1m said:

it's kinda late but no, the anime end at the beginning of vol 5, and now there's 8 of 'em, so there's a lot to continued on

How it ends? Give me spoiler here. Lol
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

Sep 8, 10:49 AM
Looks like the anime stops around chapter 20.

Preview MangaManga Store