Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 14, 2019 11:00 AM

May 2009
Do you think 6 will be announced at the end of 38 with a slight tease? How long do you think the wait will be? This is my most anticipated adaptation as it has my favorite JoJo and villain as well!
Jun 14, 2019 11:04 AM

May 2009
MehmetY said:
Can't wait for #Part6Never jokes...

Inb4 the part6never tumblr page.
Jun 14, 2019 11:08 AM
Dec 2018
April 2020 probably

Jun 14, 2019 11:13 AM

May 2009
VauroraK said:
April 2020 probably

I'll be very happy if this is true.
Jun 14, 2019 11:13 AM
Apr 2016
Honestly I can't wait for part 6 even though I hadn't read it. Can't wait for the Jojokes to flood in...
Jun 14, 2019 12:04 PM

Aug 2015
#Part6Never

I finished Stone Ocean about two weeks ago, and all I can say is that I can not wait for Buffalo Boi to be animated.

And also I am specially curious about the adaptation of certain arc that is VERY bizarre...
Jun 14, 2019 12:10 PM
Mar 2018
hopefully soon because then it will be one step closer to part 7 being animated
Jun 14, 2019 1:28 PM

Oct 2018
The part which I'm looking forward to see most is part 7 but I can't wait to see jolyne in anime version, she's really bizzare.
Ri22rkJun 14, 2019 1:33 PM
Jun 14, 2019 7:33 PM

Feb 2016
We might get Part 6 on late 2020 or mid 2021.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jun 14, 2019 10:47 PM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
A teaser at the end of Part 5 would be great. 2020 sounds good, but I think it'd be more like 2021... Ah well, as long as I'm still alive to see Jolyne and Annasui in the anime adaption, I'm willing to wait as long as needed.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Jun 15, 2019 3:35 AM

Aug 2017
I love part 6 but I'm scared of how the Anime fans will react to it:seeing how much people disliked it, I'm worried that anime fans will hate it too and maybe part 7 will be never animated because of the bad opinions on Part 6.So if was for me Part 6 should be immediatly realesed after the end of part 5 for stategic purpose.
MucosaJun 15, 2019 3:41 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2019 6:56 AM

Oct 2013
@Mucosa , I plan to read Part 6 soon, but I think there is a good moment to ask one thing that's been bugging me for some time. Even as anime-only, I was able to notice many people complaining about Part 6 manga. Like, sure, there were many fans of it as well, but some people shared similar views on it: that it differs from the previous Parts so much that it won't be liked by the audience after being adapted into anime, because already manga fans are divided.

What is the truth? I dunno, I will know by myself after finishing reading it, though could you write what is that much controversial about Part 6 in your opinion that many people agree with each other in discussions that it is simply worse than Parts 1-5? If you will be willing to answer, please do it as much spoilers free as it is possible. Thanks.

Edit, 15.06.2019
Sorry @Mucosa for writing your nickname most a mistake ("Muscosa" instead of "Mucosa"). I've already fixed it.
AdnashJun 15, 2019 5:35 PM
Jun 15, 2019 7:52 AM
Mar 2018
Adnash93 said:
@Muscosa , I plan to read Part 6 soon, but I think there is a good moment to ask one thing that's been bugging me for some time. Even as anime-only, I was able to notice many people complaining about Part 6 manga. Like, sure, there were many fans of it as well, but some people shared similar views on it: that it differs from the previous Parts so much that it won't be liked by the audience after being adapted into anime, because already manga fans are divided.

What is the truth? I dunno, I will know by myself after finishing reading it, though could you write what is that much controversial about Part 6 in your opinion that many people agree with each other in discussions that it is simply worse than Parts 1-5? If you will be willing to answer, please do it as much spoilers free as it is possible. Thanks.

i mean part 6 does lack something compared to 5 but i think it will be the same situation as part 5 pre anime everyone was like fuck part 5 worst part after the anime part 5 best part and i think it will be the same as for part 6
Jun 15, 2019 9:03 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Adnash93 said:
@Muscosa , I plan to read Part 6 soon, but I think there is a good moment to ask one thing that's been bugging me for some time. Even as anime-only, I was able to notice many people complaining about Part 6 manga. Like, sure, there were many fans of it as well, but some people shared similar views on it: that it differs from the previous Parts so much that it won't be liked by the audience after being adapted into anime, because already manga fans are divided.

I think most people got an issue with the ending.
Personally, I think the biggest problem with Part 6 is that it doesn't have very memorable side characters. However, the important characters are... impactful for sure.

Hard to tell about it without spoilers, though

You had no mercy for me
Love me mercilessly
Jun 15, 2019 2:32 PM
May 2015
Jun 15, 2019 4:06 PM

Aug 2017
Adnash93 said:
@Mucosa , I plan to read Part 6 soon, but I think there is a good moment to ask one thing that's been bugging me for some time. Even as anime-only, I was able to notice many people complaining about Part 6 manga. Like, sure, there were many fans of it as well, but some people shared similar views on it: that it differs from the previous Parts so much that it won't be liked by the audience after being adapted into anime, because already manga fans are divided.

Edit, 15.06.2019
Sorry @Mucosa for writing your nickname most a mistake ("Muscosa" instead of "Mucosa"). I've ready fixed it.

there are a lot of things that fans hate:
- people dislike Jolyne,she is seen as a female version of Jotaro (which I think is wrong)
-Pucci isn't seen by fans as an interesting villain and they think his only feature is being loyal to Dio (somehow I agree with this point,even though I think Kars was worst)
-Giorno
(I agree 100% with this critique)
-fans don't like the ending

-the side characters have so much potential but they don't get enough developement (ex. Hermes and Anasui)

for me the biggest problem of all was that anasui was shown at the start as female and he should had have a gay relationship with Jolyne however the editor didn't allow it and he was turned into a male.
I hope DP will change somethings
MucosaJun 15, 2019 4:13 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2019 5:49 PM
Mar 2018
Mucosa said:
Adnash93 said:

Edit, 15.06.2019
Sorry @Mucosa for writing your nickname most a mistake ("Muscosa" instead of "Mucosa"). I've ready fixed it.

- people dislike Jolyne,she is seen as a female version of Jotaro (which I think is wrong)
-Pucci isn't seen by fans as an interesting villain and they think his only feature is being loyal to Dio (somehow I agree with this point,even though I think Kars was worst)
-Giorno

-the side characters have so much potential but they don't get enough developement (ex. Hermes and Anasui)

for me the biggest problem of all was that anasui was shown at the start as female and he should had have a gay relationship with Jolyne however the editor didn't allow it and he was turned into a male.

i think people are giving part 6 way more shit then it deserves
jolyne is amazing
pucci is seen as one of the best antagonist i dont know where you got that people hate him
fans fucking love ending of part 6
your right about side characters only exepcion are f.f and weather they are amazing ,anasui is undeveloped and who is hermes i think thats a character from another manga
of 3 dios children one was shit (u),one was okey(v) and one was amazing (R)
also we dont know what happened to anasuis gender that was a rumor made by a fan so we still dont know the truth but i also think its because araki made a female mc in 2001 which in that time was a suicide and he wanted her to be a lesbian i think people didnt like that
Jun 15, 2019 6:09 PM

Oct 2013
@WorldoverHeaven , I think it depends on tastes. I read many comments about people disliking Part 4 while loving Part 3 and they shared similar arguments about being negative towards DiU. I, personally, loved Part 4, while Part 3 was good, but compared to "Diamond is Unbreakable" it was way worse.
What you are writing about might be related to different tastes. Like, majority of readers disliked some new or re-used elements from Part 6, while they were not that bad per se.

@Haptism93 , understood. While I've already seen some spoilers about this Part, I would prefer to stay out of spoilers as for now. Apart from the most important events happening in "Stone Ocean" I've already read about, I guess there are a lot of more details I could've not read about.

@Mucosa , ayy, indeed it sounds like Part 6 has some bizarre elements, but until I read this whole Part by myself I won't judge them.

(autocorrect wrote "ready" instead of "already" in my previous post... I've just fixed it)
Jun 15, 2019 7:01 PM

Jul 2014
We haven't had a teaser for a new part since Jotaro was shown in that prison cell. I don't think they're going to change that now, especially since Part 5 has nothing to do with Stone Ocean.
Jun 15, 2019 11:04 PM

Sep 2014
I could see it happening during late 2020/early 2021 at the earliest.
Jun 16, 2019 1:28 AM

May 2009
Regarding parts. I don't think there is a "worst part" Araki has a vision with every single one of them. And they all differ from one another tremendously, in writing in philosophy and delivery. It's a matter of preference, none of the JoJo parts deserve a "worst" label, only a "least favorite"
Jun 16, 2019 1:48 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Shoryuuken said:
Regarding parts. I don't think there is a "worst part" Araki has a vision with every single one of them. And they all differ from one another tremendously, in writing in philosophy and delivery. It's a matter of preference, none of the JoJo parts deserve a "worst" label, only a "least favorite"

I agree with that. There's a lot of different things I like about the JoJo parts, and I really can't say that I would label any of them as a "worst" part. I liked the first one the least, but it had many enjoyable aspects nonetheless.
I enjoyed Part 6, but I'm in a kind of love-hate-relationship with the ending :p

However, David Production is doing a great job with the adaptions and I completely trust them to nail Part 6 and all following parts. I already liked Part 5 when reading the manga, but they made me liking it even more with the anime.
Haptism93Jun 16, 2019 1:51 AM

You had no mercy for me
Love me mercilessly
Jun 16, 2019 3:09 AM

May 2009
Haptism93 said:
Shoryuuken said:

I agree with that. There's a lot of different things I like about the JoJo parts, and I really can't say that I would label any of them as a "worst" part. I liked the first one the least, but it had many enjoyable aspects nonetheless.
I enjoyed Part 6, but I'm in a kind of love-hate-relationship with the ending :p

However, David Production is doing a great job with the adaptions and I completely trust them to nail Part 6 and all following parts. I already liked Part 5 when reading the manga, but they made me liking it even more with the anime.

Hmhm, part 6 made me think about alot regarding JoJo lore, but I came to the conclusion that is was well done. It's truly the only possible conclusion to everything, it was just meant to be.
Jun 16, 2019 3:13 AM

Nov 2011
Part 4 have the perfect way to tease Part 5 by showing Koichi going to Italy but they didn't so I doubt Part 6 which have nothing to do with Part 5 will have a teaser.

Jun 16, 2019 3:46 AM

Aug 2017
WorldoverHeaven said:
Mucosa said:

-Giorno

jolyne is amazing
pucci is seen as one of the best antagonist i dont know where you got that people hate him
your right about side characters only exepcion are f.f and weather they are amazing ,anasui is undeveloped and who is hermes i think thats a character from another manga
also we dont know what happened to anasuis gender that was a rumor made by a fan so we still dont know the truth but i also think its because araki made a female mc in 2001 which in that time was a suicide and he wanted her to be a lesbian i think people didnt like that
Hermes Costello, she is the jobro of Jolyne
Jun 16, 2019 3:50 AM
Mar 2018
Mucosa said:
WorldoverHeaven said:

jolyne is amazing
Mucosa said:
WorldoverHeaven said:

jolyne is amazing

oh i know its a joke because she disappears out of nowhere and rarely see her
Jun 16, 2019 4:50 AM

May 2009
Hello? Can we avoid spoilers? Or atleast put them under a spoiler tag???
Jun 28, 2019 4:49 AM

Jun 2014
Rumors are saying the Fire Force anime will have 4 cours so you'll probably have to wait for a while.
:3
Jun 28, 2019 7:13 AM

May 2009
alpha_shadow said:
Rumors are saying the Fire Force anime will have 4 cours so you'll probably have to wait for a while.

Won't have any influence on JoJo, DP also adapted Captain Tsubasa before and during part 5
Jun 28, 2019 7:38 AM

Jun 2014
Shoryuuken said:
alpha_shadow said:

Won't have any influence on JoJo, DP also adapted Captain Tsubasa before and during part 5

Tsubasa wasn't an intensive production. DP are going all out with Fire Force and it will get in the way of adapting another very complex Jojo manga, at least that's my perspective. Either way, you'll get the part 6 anime eventually, sooner or later.
Jun 30, 2019 3:53 AM

Aug 2014
Does anyone know how many episodes are left for this part?
I've already read the manga and I was on episode 31 when I thought that I'd like to watch the ending episodes in one go since I already know the ending.
Jun 30, 2019 6:22 AM

Oct 2018
Maszu said:
Does anyone know how many episodes are left for this part?
I've already read the manga and I was on episode 31 when I thought that I'd like to watch the ending episodes in one go since I already know the ending.
37 episode in 5th july and the final episode will be one hour long and it scheduled to be broadcast in july 28, the reason why that happened is because some new anime is taking jojo place and it will give them time to make the final episode as good as possible, like final touching, and if we combine the finale episode then this part basically will have 39 episodes.
Ri22rkJun 30, 2019 6:30 AM
Jun 30, 2019 7:53 AM

Oct 2013
Does anyone know whether the special episode will be a different position on MAL or will it be treated as just episodes 38 & 39 ? I ask since i.e. recaps are separated from the main position and are clearly called as recaps.
Jun 30, 2019 9:01 AM

Aug 2015
I don´t care if they spend time on Fire Force (which also looks cool). As long as they have time and money to animate Stone Ocean they way it should be, I am glad.

Vento Aureo has been amazing in every single aspect because they took their time making it, and I prefer it that way over quality.

#Part6Never btw

Can´t wait to see my boy Weather animated.
Jun 30, 2019 11:00 PM

Feb 2017
I can't wait for Stone Ocean to get adapted. It has some really neat stuff in it.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Jul 2, 2019 1:14 PM

Oct 2015
alpha_shadow said:
that doesnt mean itll be 4 cours in a row, could be two 2-cour seasons with part 6 of jojo between
Jul 2, 2019 1:18 PM

Jun 2014
Nostalgik said:
alpha_shadow said:
that doesnt mean itll be 4 cours in a row, could be two 2-cour seasons with part 6 of jojo between

Yeah there are new rumors that it will be a split cour 24-24 adaptation but that would still be very soliciting work. Adapting any Jojo part is a big challenge due to the complex character designs. DP also have other confirmed upcoming anime, like a Netflix readaptation of an old manga, a Strike Witches season and another Cells at Work season.
Jul 16, 2019 9:38 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Mucosa said:
Adnash93 said:

Edit, 15.06.2019

-Giorno

I actually like the ending,
Jul 17, 2019 7:11 AM

Nov 2017
Mucosa said:
Adnash93 said:

Edit, 15.06.2019

-Giorno

As much as I would have loved to see a gay relationship in the manga, people really need to stop with that. The ONLY thing we know is that Anasui was a girl on one panel, then for some reasons Araki changed her/him. There is absolutely no statement about the fact that female!Anasui would still have been Jolyne's love interest and the most possible theory is either that the editor didn't want more main female characters or Araki simply changed his mind about what he wanted to do. MAYBE F!Anasui was supposed to end up with Jolyne but that's just an assumption so you can't really use that against the part, as we have no way of knowing what was truly intended.

Jul 17, 2019 8:35 AM

Mar 2015
I'd rather have them tease/announce PHF ova tbhh
Jul 18, 2019 1:58 AM

May 2009
^ Oof that would be mad amazing, but is PHF even canon? No matter, I'd be pretty dope if DP adapted it.
Jul 18, 2019 9:58 PM

Apr 2014
If DP adapts part 6 with as much love and care as they put into part 5, we're in for a t r e a t. It's easily my favorite part. Literally the only thing I don't like is that some of the fights drag on for too long, but the anime adaptations tighten up the pacing a ton in the anime.
Jul 19, 2019 4:45 PM

Sep 2011
Araki just posted that part 6 is not getting animated cause hes too ashamed of that part's quality and personally requested it never get made.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 19, 2019 5:16 PM

Nov 2013
JizzyHitler said:
Araki just posted that part 6 is not getting animated cause hes too ashamed of that part's quality and personally requested it never get made.

Really? Even if he posted that I think it's not supposed to be taken too seriously, considering that its characters with their stories have already been adapted into games.
Can you give the link to his post? I just searched for it in his twitter and he seems to be very enthusiastic towards everything related to the series.
ColtBuntlineJul 19, 2019 5:29 PM
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jul 20, 2019 1:10 AM

Oct 2018
KRKodama said:
JizzyHitler said:

Really? Even if he posted that I think it's not supposed to be taken too seriously, considering that its characters with their stories have already been adapted into games.
Can you give the link to his post? I just searched for it in his twitter and he seems to be very enthusiastic towards everything related to the series.
did you actually believe that? I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic
Jul 20, 2019 3:29 AM
Mar 2018
my dad is araki he said fuck part 6 skip it and animate part 7
Jul 20, 2019 11:53 AM

May 2009
JizzyHitler said:

Jul 20, 2019 2:52 PM

Sep 2011
WorldoverHeaven said:
my dad is araki he said fuck part 6 skip it and animate part 7
I once met Araki at a supermarket when I was visiting japan, I was a bit nervous but I worked up the courage to talk to him and ask him if part 6 would get animated, he suddenly got visibly angry at me and started hurling ethnic slurs at me then punched me in my gut. He spat on me while I was down and stormed off yelling "fuck part 6" kicking an employee on his way out.

He seriously is such an asshole and I think if people ever met him he would be alot less respected, but I will always respect the work he made just remember, separate the art from the artist.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.