Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Jun 17, 2:04 PM

I know a lot of people didn't seem to like the jumping between fights but I enjoyed it. It seemed obvious that the each fight was going to end in a draw so there wasn't much point to have a huge focus on each fight. I am interested to see Ranpo and Chuuya trying to solve the mystery.

Jun 17, 5:28 PM

Dam Fyodor. Lots of fights this episode
Modified by Shiromeki, Jun 17, 5:51 PM

Jun 17, 6:16 PM

Clash of the bosses! nice!
5/5.

Jun 17, 7:26 PM

the bosses fighting each other, oh man..

Jun 18, 6:06 AM
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:
Wait a minute, Elise-chan was his ability?
That's also what I'm thinking right now. Im quite confused how. I thought it was somewhat controlling your fear :/ (from what I remember from the st season). Still the Detective Agency's boss haven't showed his gift yet, and I'm looking forward how dope it will be.

Jun 18, 12:01 PM

castbound123 said:
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:
Wait a minute, Elise-chan was his ability?
That's also what I'm thinking right now. Im quite confused how. I thought it was somewhat controlling your fear :/ (from what I remember from the st season). Still the Detective Agency's boss haven't showed his gift yet, and I'm looking forward how dope it will be.

We already know what it does though. All Men Are Equal allows people in the detective agency to have better control of their abilities. It was explained in the 1st season.

Jun 18, 3:06 PM
saengdao said:
the bosses fighting each other, oh man..

there's no way someone could die in this battle. i think somebody will stop them

Jun 18, 5:14 PM
I loved Chuuya's instant anger after Rampo teased him about losing to Dazai xD I'm sad about the Detective Agency's super smart tracker friend being killed because he was their only real shot at finding Fyodor before the two bosses were forced to battle to the death. Hoping that the virus can be stopped before one of the two die!

Jun 18, 7:37 PM
Crazy_Cofee_Cat said:
castbound123 said:

We already know what it does though. All Men Are Equal allows people in the detective agency to have better control of their abilities. It was explained in the 1st season.
Yeah, now I remember! But I think there's more to that tho :/

Jun 18, 10:07 PM

Chuuya got sucked to the book with 500+ Assassins alongside Ranpo. Ability cant be used in the book so im curious how Chuuya would handle the situation.

Kaiji and that lemon bombardment was hillarious

Akutagawa saying "Im Grateful" to Kyouka gave me chills. That's alot of character development right there.

I think next week we'll be given some flashback of Fukuzuwa and Mori's past in the next episode. Can't wait to see it

π™½πšŽπš£πšžπš”πš˜ πš’πšœ πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšπš’πš›πš•
πšƒπšŠπš—πš“πš’πš›πš˜πšž πš’πšœ πš‹πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš˜πš’
πš‹πšžπš-
πš‰πšŽπš—πš’πšπšœπšž πš’πšœ πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πš‹πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš˜πš’
πš‹πšžπš
π™Έπš—πš˜πšœπšžπš”πšŽ πš’πšœ πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πš‹πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš˜πš’ 𝚝𝚘𝚘

Jun 28, 3:44 AM

Ranpo trolling Chuuya was the best part of the episode lmao.

So, battle between bosses. Hmmmm.
Life has no meaning.

Jul 8, 3:05 PM

Nurguburu said:
Ranpo trolling Chuuya was the best part of the episode lmao.

indeed, would have never ever guessed that he would face off against him solo and even troll the shit out of him, smart boi ^^

Jul 23, 9:49 PM

I'm really liking this arc.

Boss vs Boss fight incoming!

Aug 6, 11:49 PM

An ability that includes the word sex and summons a loli is by far the best ability there ever was.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]