Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 13, 2019 7:21 PM

Mar 2013
Anyone who's excited about this upcoming movie? Seeing them singing and dancing while twist some romantic scene together with Nanami. Let me here your thoughts about this movie? :D
Jun 14, 2019 2:39 AM

Apr 2010
I'm not sure what the except anymore... it became out of control Harem. If I'll watch it's for the songs...

Jun 14, 2019 2:44 AM

Mar 2013
EfiChan said:
I'm not sure what the except anymore... it became out of control Harem. If I'll watch it's for the songs...

except* You mean the concept? I'm not really sure also about the concept but i'm hoping for a heartwarming songs composed by NANAMI^^
Jun 14, 2019 2:53 AM

Apr 2010
nahnahchan said:
EfiChan said:

except* You mean the concept? I'm not really sure also about the concept but i'm hoping for a heartwarming songs composed by NANAMI^^

Accept. Sometimes my English mode is off. I don't feel like watching another battle for her heart.

Jun 14, 2019 2:56 AM

Mar 2013
EfiChan said:
nahnahchan said:

Accept. Sometimes my English mode is off. I don't feel like watching another battle for her heart.

you're right. we will just support her (:
Jun 16, 2019 10:15 PM

Apr 2014
Apparently the movie is just a complete live concert, so no story, no Nanami.
Fine with me.

爆ぜろリアル!
弾けろシナプス!
バニッシュメント・ディス・ワールド !

Jun 18, 2019 4:07 AM

Dec 2015
Watched this while in Japan. I personally loved it! Would certainly be interesting to see what dances are incorporated into the next live concert (there has to be one, given how their opening weekend earned US$2 million already).

It's UtaPri so I didn't expect to cry but... I did. Maybe it's a sort of touching feeling to see the boys perform in what looks like Tokyo Dome, and this feeling that they've come a long way (in just a couple of days is Utapri's 9th anniversary, after all), but I did cry a bit at the last part. I wish I could have rewatched the film, especially since they'll be including a new song in later screenings (wtf, Broccoli), but alas I had to return home.

If anyone here can make it to AX or any of the later screenings, please do! If you love the boys and you love their performances, don't miss this movie.
Jun 29, 2019 3:42 PM
Apr 2018
Ok, not much to reply then to ask... when will we get to see it in America? It said Jun but I've looked... no can find... Help?
Jun 29, 2019 10:47 PM

Mar 2013
Jyra61 said:
Ok, not much to reply then to ask... when will we get to see it in America? It said Jun but I've looked... no can find... Help?

Sorry, but I don't know when they will release the movie and I'm also waiting for their releases.
Sep 6, 2019 1:45 PM
Dec 2016
the dvd in japan will come out in november or december this year, i think. At that time, there should bei streams available.
Nov 7, 2019 7:32 PM

Apr 2015
I want to know the list of songs, the movie will be in my country soon

I found it and here the link: https://vgmdb.net/album/86625 I recomed learn the songs if you go to the cinema or only buy the DVD/Blu-ray
YukiZero370Dec 26, 2019 11:15 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Movie: Maji Love Kingdom Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 2, 2020

12 by Waternimf »»
Jun 23, 2022 5:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.